- Text Size +

As the vibration of the engine and crushing presence of her girlfriend’s body bearing down on her continued, Honda found she was enjoying even the awkward moments more than she had expected. Overwhelmed with pleasure as Sammy’s very presence penetrated and soaked into her body while she began to sweat upon the car seat. 


Unsure of what was an effect of the strange, magical transformation and what was her own thoughts anymore, she gives in to the pleasure and begins to mindlessly lap at the surface of Sammy’s womanhood. As the drive continues, she huffs the hot, thickly scented air between Sammy’s cheeks in deep breaths in order to continue sucking in enough oxygen to fuel her altered state and semblance of motion.


While driving Sammy swears she feels a tickling or rubbing sensation between her legs, and grins as she realizes that little Honda must be doing her best to get her attention, or try to please her in her inanimate form down there. The effect isn’t lost on her, as suddenly a wave of pleasure washes through her body while both her areas are stimulated at the same time, as if the panties themselves were equipped with a subtle, but noticeable vibrator function of some kind. 


Giggling out loud to herself in the empty vehicle she looks around at the mostly vacant highway ahead of and nearby her and turns the music up slightly. Sliding one hand down between her legs as she grips the steering wheel with the other tightly, she pushes her fingertips beneath her skirt and begins rubbing at herself through the thin surface of the panties. 


“Well, well- it looks like you’re more than JUST sentient panties now, isn’t that something? I can feel you down there trying you know~ It feels pretty good! Don’t stop now little one, I like it. Be good for me and keep that up, you might just be the best pair of underwear and the best girlfriend ever, you know that? Be careful or I might just decide I like you this way you know, then you’d have to pleasure me like this all the time, wouldn’t that be just awful~” 


Sammy says teasingly as her fingers rub over and against the thin fabric of Honda’s body, pushing into her and caressing what feels like her naked flesh. As she finishes her caress, the long pillars of her digits deftly slide under the waistband of the fabric to run over the wet surface of her own lower lips. They quickly push their way inside to assist the pleasurable sensations caused by her transformed lover.


Watching the massive fingers slide into view and crash against and over her mouth, rubbing into and around her tongue as they push their way into Sammy’s huge pussy while she begins to pleasure herself is an awe-inspiring sight to behold from the point of view of her tightly pulled thong. For a moment the cold air rushes over Honda’s now mostly soaked face, stinging slightly before she’s snapped back into place as the hand begins to do its work. 


She realizes that her task isn’t done and begins sniffing and rubbing herself against Sammy’s tight rim with renewed vigor, trying her best to stimulate her. The surface of the panties slides and shifts against the pale girl’s slick flesh causing a continual rubbing sensation across her ass and pussy. Sammy moans, alone to herself over the sound of the engine and the music playing through the radio, blushing at the realization of the sound she giggles and does her best to focus on driving while continuing to pleasure herself.


Beneath her body, pressed under her ass against the seat, the heat and atmosphere around Honda’s fabric form becomes sweltering. Sammy’s ass and pussy, and the entirety of her midsection and lower back had begun to sweat profusely during the early part of the drive. Now that her massive body had become excited though, the fabric of her panties had become sticky and wet with the mixture of fluids flowing from her flesh and between her legs. 


Struggling to breathe through the thickening air, Honda huffs desperately at the slick surface of Sammy’s asshole as it presses down harder onto the mass of panty fabric clutched between her plump cheeks, sucking in deep breaths of the musky scent coming from the musky flesh around her. As Sammy’s fingers continue to stroke and move across her sex and into herself, her arousal runs down across the front of the panties and soaks the area beneath her. Honda is forced to swallow mouthfuls of her girlfriend’s sexual fluids, feeling the warm substance run throughout her fabric body as it saturates her, the aromatic liquid clinging to her and filling her. 


The distance covered by the drive begins to pass quickly, and both girls loose track of time almost entirely, Sammy pleasuring herself to climax as Honda does her best to survive the sweltering area beneath her dripping pussy and increasingly sweaty and suffocating musky tight space between her ass cheeks. The entire experience becomes a blur for Honda, the sea of heavy, moving flesh of her girlfriend’s rear end and womanhood crushing down onto her as she’s unable to even resist or persist. 


Sammy was right and she seemed unable to feel any real “pain” of any kind, but the overwhelming nature of the sensations she was experiencing would be impossible for her to explain. Her entire body, her entire being, and entire world- everything she could perceive, feel, taste and smell was dominated entirely by the earthy and sweet odors, flavors, and soft sensation of the pale girl’s massive backside and the eagerly shifting mound of her sex. As the movement of the larger girl continues, and the rumbling sensation of the moving vehicle rumbles on, the overall experience becomes too much for Honda, and she feels her mind slipping away. 


The suffocating atmosphere, heat, and arousal overstimulating her perception to the point where she feels herself loosing consciousness. The last thing she sees before everything goes dark is Sammy’s thighs closing in and ass pressing down heavily against her, shuddering as she brings herself to an orgasm and saturates the surface of the panties with her fluids. Honda’s mouth is filled, her nose covered with the gushing motions of her sex, and as she tries to fight against the feeling of falling unconscious, the odd motion of almost being drowned by the rush of fluids seems to push her over the edge. Everything goes dark as the world of soft flesh covering her quivers around her.


Driving towards the exit leading to the college campus, Sammy realizes the time, pulling her wet fingers out of herself and blushing as she wipes them on a towel sitting among her things in the passenger seat. Shifting herself on the seat cushion she grins, flexing her ass against the seat and patting at the front of her panties before putting both hands back on the wheel to take the upcoming turn. 


“Phew~ Now THAT was pretty fun, don’t you think little panty pet? Hmm?...” Sammy waits a few moments for some form of communication from the underwear, a sign from Honda of her affection or appreciation for the fun time, but after a minute or so notices that the panties appear to have gone dormant. 


“Awh, did you get all tuckered out from that and fall asleep? Pft- figures. I should have known, sexy time always makes you all sleepy. Well, I guess let’s just get there and get ourselves settled then, shall we?”


Laughing when she realizes she’s basically just talking to herself, Sammy blushes again and turns up the radio, taking the rest of the drive quickly and getting past the front gate to the school campus and finding herself the appropriate parking. Humming to herself, without the sensations of Honda moving and shifting beneath her, she actually begins to forget about her transformed girlfriend for a while, focusing on the task at hand of meeting with the admissions office and moving her things into her new dorm room. 


The familiar sensation of a slightly soiled pair of panties clinging to the inside of her sweaty ass cheeks and against the surface of her sex as she walks about and bends over lifting her bags and suitcases, and talks to the various staff, just becomes a normal feeling after a few minutes. By the time she gets all of her things moved from the car and up to the 3rd story dorm room she’d been assigned, more than an hour or two had passed since Honda had lost consciousness. 


Soaked in a thin layer of sweat, and feeling exhausted, Sammy stands in the dorm room filled with her partially unpacked bags and looms dizzily over her already made bed considering just passing out for the night. Deciding it would be best to take advantage of the room’s built-in bathroom and catch a shower at least though, she begins shuffling towards it in the dim glow of the desk lamp and laptop screen. Pulling off her clothing she drops it across the desk chair and the floor outside of the bathroom, letting her shirt and skirt fall before tugging off her panties and kicking them off her foot. Honda’s transformed fabric form flies across the room and flops under the bed sitting across from Sammy’s. 


At this point, Honda’s magically enchanted presence had been long forgotten about in the rush to get things settled into the room, and Sammy steps into the rushing, hot water of the shower relieving the stress of her last few days of preparations to get into the prestigious school. Breathing a sigh of relief that she had finally made it, she quickly washes herself before walking back into the room and putting on a fresh pair of underwear and bra. 


Stretching herself she looks out the window towards the campus feeling a bit of excitement for her soon to begin school year, before shutting off the desk light and flopping herself into the bed. Grabbing her pillow, she can’t help but think she’s forgetting something, but shakes her head realizing she can just figure it out in the morning and it’s probably best to get some sleep before the big day tomorrow.


Honda dreams a strange vision of a swirling vortex, mixed with intermittent scenes of the experience she just had. A crushing pressure still feels like it’s bearing down on her throughout, as the essence and presence of her girlfriend’s huge ass and excited pussy are still fresh on her mind. Her hazy dream a smattering of images and a replay of the lewd motions and close ups of the body pressing down on her. Other than that, though she only sees and feels darkness, a strange absence of her body, now only the oddly familiar sensations of this fabric stretched form, almost an amorphous mass. 


Soon enough morning comes, and Sammy is awoken by the sound of her second alarm going off. Jumping out of the bed in shock she glances quickly around the room panicking about possibly being late to her class orientation and first meetings with her teachers. In disbelief that she overslept more than she would have liked to already she quickly gets dressed, grabbing her bag, and rushes out of the room. 


In her fervor, whatever glimpse of a chance she had at remembering the forsaken form of her soiled panties from last night, the body of her girlfriend, far across the room under her roommate’s bed- was lost. Honda sat forgotten, collecting dust in the dim space under the unclaimed bed as Sammy absentmindedly made her way out of the room and towards the first day of her college attendance. For most of the early morning Honda’s panty form simply sat undisturbed in the empty room while the day wore on, still unconscious she was yet unbothered by the predicament and still unaware, floating in the strange, dreamy haze of arousal fueled visions.


Around noon however, the door to the room was flung open by an unexpected newcomer. Sammy’s dorm partner had arrived late, just making it to the campus in time to begin their admissions progress around the time she was waking up. After making her own way across the school she stood panting in the doorway, exhausted from the flights of stairs, and dealing with the staff on her way to the room. Grumbling to herself, Layla brushes a long strand of brown hair out of her face, and huffs to herself looking at the fancy girly things laid across one side of the room. 


Setting her own box of belongings and bag down roughly on her apparent empty bed and her own side of the room, the athletically built girl paces about the area for a moment getting a good view of the full space. Feeling satisfied with the room, she leans over peeking at the books and laptop left open on the desk space of her roommate and laughs as she sees the name, mumbling to herself. 


“Oh- HAH- it’s Sammy, what are the odds, I haven’t seen her since like middle school. What’s she doing here? Must have gotten in on some nerd scholarship thing… Wonder if she’s still as much of a secret slut as she used to be~” 


She says lifting the framed picture of her childhood friend from the desk as she chuckles at the view of her older self. 


“Ew- what’s this? Some kind of… is that her GIRLFRIEND? NO WAY?! It’s HONDA- that LOSER? Are you serious?” Layla begins to walk about the room, her sock covered feet slamming into the ground as she grips the frame in her hand taking a closer look. “It really is, fuckin E-Honda herself. Wow, she really lost weight, but still- no fuckin way I don’t even believe this loser is DATING a total babe like Sam. Unbelievable.” 


Putting the picture back in it’s place roughly the long haired, athletic brunette crosses her arms, her freckled face and shining green eyes turning into a harsh grimace. 


“Well, I’ll just have to do something about that, won’t I.” 


Sighing to herself with a new plan in mind for her spare time while going to the school, Layla takes another look around the room. Realizing she’s already late for the day and she’ll have to do orientation and stuff starting tomorrow she decides to take it upon herself to go about decorating the room a bit. Knowing Sammy well enough from growing up together, she knows she won’t mind and thinks it will be a nice surprise if she cleans up a bit and sets up her own things, making it a bit easier for Sam to shuffle her things around later. 


It will be even better when she finishes it all off by going out and getting them some tasty snacks to eat together later to have ready for her when she gets out of class as well, she thinks to herself smirking as she begins to pick up the few pieces of dirty laundry the other girl had already left on the floor the night before. 


“I need to do some laundry anyways, I guess I’ll just take care of these too, I’m sure she’ll appreciate it… Hey what are... these…” 


Layla’s eyes slowly settle on the colorful striped pair of panties peeking out from beneath the bed on her side of the room. 


“Oho- what’s this? Did she just… did she leave these panties here for me? Awh and they’re so cute too…” 


Her toned fingers clasp onto the fabric form of Honda’s body and hoist it into the air before her face, holding it there before looking around herself and taking a brief sniff of the underwear in her hands. 


“Oooh… it still smells like her too… well, I guess I’ll make sure to take good care of these too- I’m sure she won’t mind if I just borrow them for a little while…” 


Giggling, Layla takes the armful of Sammy’s clothing, shoving the pair of panties into her own bag of laundry with a smile and makes her way quickly to the campus laundry room. Luckily for Honda, she stays unconscious for the duration of the wash and drying cycle as Layla plays with her phone, paying little attention to any signs of oddities in the clothing she’d collected. 


After finishing the laundry, she makes her way with Honda’s now cleaned panty form in tow back towards the room, stopping at the cafeteria to buy a bag full of snacks that she and Sammy used to eat together after school when hanging out. Smirking to herself, she arrives back to the room, throwing the clean laundry bag onto her bed and folding Sam’s clothing for her before laying it out onto her bed for her. Looking at her pile of prized snacks on the desk she stands triumphantly, taking a moment she gazes over towards her now cleaned laundry and decides it’d probably be best to change out of her traveling clothes. 


Looking through the bag of clothing she decides on a cute, tight dark pair of running shorts and a tank top, trying to look casual and remembering the sporty impression she probably left on Sammy when they had spent time together before. However, digging a bit further, she blushes as she pulls out the coup de grace, holding between her fingers the soft, giving surface of the striped pair of panties she found left beneath her bed and smiling towards it. Layla blushes to herself, thinking about how lewd it’s going to be as she sits and talks with Sammy later while she’s wearing this pair of panties without her even knowing. 


Just thinking about it she feels herself starting to become a bit excited, even more so when she remembers the smug face of that idiot Honda in the picture on the desk, her face becoming a deeper shade of red and her eyes narrowing. Having been enemies since they were kids and always having a long-time rivalry with each other in sports, academics, and other things around town. Layla couldn’t wait to make her competition suffer in any way she could, and as far as she was concerned, the only way Sammy was going to get this pair of panties back from her now- was to take them off her body herself. 


Honestly not caring how that would make Honda feel at all, she saunters towards the bathroom, setting the pile of fresh clothing down on the toilet as she strips off her own slightly sweaty jeans, t-shirt and socks.


Honda awakens with a start, light flooding into her eyes from the open bay window of the dorm room above the desks. Disoriented for a moment still trapped in the strange panty shaped fabric form, it takes a moment to align her view and perception to the sights and area around herself. The vague feeling of being held in the air or floating overwhelms her senses for a moment as her “eyes” adjust, and a massive figure comes into view. 


For a moment excitement takes hold as Honda remembers her position, taking a second to blink as arousal fills her expecting to see the smiling face of her girlfriend Sammy staring back at her. However, the sight that greets her sends her mind reeling and threatens to throw her psyche into shock. As she’s moved through the air, casually hung at the person’s side, and carried towards the other room she struggles to vocalize the horror going through her mind, to shout out or cry in dismay but finds she’s still unable to do such things in this form. 


Before her gaze stands the towering form of Layla, her childhood bully and greatest assailant, the cause of years of suffering of her life. And possibly even worse yet, and as Honda is unfortunate enough to know- Samantha’s ex-girlfriend. Honda hated Layla with a passion, after years of being beat, bullied, name called and shamed by her in public and at school- to see her like this, now standing naked and confident looking above her. This was too much, Honda felt herself becoming overwhelmed and dizzy, fighting to deny the reality of the situation before her.