- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


The thunderous boom of footfalls filled the city. A massive, scaly foot crashed into the main intersection, setting off car alarms and shaking the surrounding buildings to their foundations. The massive, clawed appendage belonged to a massive, scaly, green lizard. It bellowed out a roar, advancing down the road on its two hind legs. Its massive tail dragged along the street behind it, knocking over street lamps and  swiping against parked cars as its claws swung wildly.


A stray bus had the misfortune of being in the path of the advancing creature. With all of its passengers long gone, it was simply an obstacle for the monster. Oblivious to the public transportation in its way, the monster dropped its clawed foot upon the bus, crushing it like it was merely tin foil. Lifting its foot up again, the half-flattened bus stuck to the sole for a moment before falling to the pavement. The mutant lizard didn’t even so much as slow down as it continued down the street, looking to cause more carnage. 


A red sports car speeding through the street was the monster’s next victim. The creature appeared to notice this one, due to its color or movement, it was hard to say. The car skidded to a stop right in front of the monster, the driver realizing his mistake far too late. Before he could get away, the creature lifted its foot high and brought it crashing down on the car. 


The monster’s foot slid out from underneath the shiny red car, its wheels rolling along the ground backwards. The monster was thrown off balance, sending it stumbling back. It waved its arms out wildly, fighting for stability. Just as it appeared the colossal creature would regain its balance and save itself, it stepped on its own tail, effectively sealing its fate. 


“Son of a-!” The mighty, scaled creature shouted before falling against an unlucky skyscraper. The structure was no match for the weight of the creature, collapsing underneath its weight and sending the monster tumbling to the ground, taking out more skyscrapers and cars in the process. 


“Cut!” A young man with short, brown hair and eyes to match shouted, stopping the camera and running over. 


At only an inch tall, Ian didn’t cover much ground before the creature began to stir. There was a muffled feminine voice from the fallen monster, “I told you the tail was gonna trip me up!” 


The creature’s clawed talons reached for its head, slowly pulling away the hoodie to reveal a full head of golden hair. Taking a deep breath, the girl inside the dinosaur onesie sat up and began knocking broken styrofoam pieces of skyscraper away. 


“Jessica? Are you okay?” Ian asked, hoping his girlfriend hadn’t hurt herself in the fall. 


“No, I’m fine,” Jessica smiled, “The skyscrapers broke my fall.” 


“I guess we’ll have to make some more before we shoot again. And maybe not use a real model car for the stomp scene,” He replied, looking at the undamaged red toy car in the street beside him. 


“Please tell me you got at least some good scenes.” She said, kicking off her fuzzy dinosaur feet shoes. 


“The bus crush scene was a masterpiece! Check it out!” He exclaimed, rotating the tiny film camera to play back one of the previous scenes. 


Jessica bent down and squinted her bright blue eyes, struggling to see the tiny screen. Ian studied her face, eager to see her reaction. A loud crunch played from the speakers, followed by a satisfied grin from Jessica. 


“Oh, that’s the money shot! We definitely need to make more tin foil vehicles for me to stomp!” She replied. 


Suddenly, the door swung open to reveal Jessica’s roommate, Abby, looking very bewildered. Jessica and Ian froze like deer in headlights. 


“I heard a fall. Are you…uh…what the hell is all of this?” She asked, motioning to the miniature city sprawling across the bedroom floor. 


“We’re filming a movie! Monster movie, to be exact,” Ian explained. 


“We’re trying out low angle shots! It helps give that down-on-the-street feel, you know? I’m the star actress!” Jessica added enthusiastically. 


“And what’s that thing?” Abby asked, pointing to the desk and the shoebox with light green construction paper inside. 


“Oh, that’s our green screen! That way, I can be pretend-stepped on instead of…you know, actually being stepped on. It also helps with conserving room,” Ian replied casually. 


“Guys! How many times do I have to remind you! Do. Not. Touch. My. Size ray!” Abby snapped, picking up her invention from the desk, “It’s still a prototype, and you’re treating it like a toy!” 


“Actually, we’re making the first movie ever to be filmed using scale models where the camera is actually at the same scale! It’s groundbreaking!” Ian exclaimed. 


“Don’t worry, you will get the credit for the size ray, while Ian and I become famous movie producers! He won’t be an inch tall when we receive our rewards though. On second thought…” Jessica regarded her tiny boyfriend thoughtfully. 


Abby let out a frustrated huff, “Fine, you can finish up the movie. But you better turn Ian and that camera back to normal when you’re done! Honestly, I would’ve expected you to be having sex after messing around with this. Carry on,” She muttered, setting the size ray down before closing the door to return to her own room. 


“Huh,” Jessica began after an awkward moment of silence, “Now that she mentioned it, having sex at different sizes sounds like it’s a bit more rational than filming our very own sci-fi action thriller.” 


“I don’t know, that dinosaur onesie is really doing it for me!” Ian joked. 


“Oh, absolutely. Just look at me!” She replied sarcastically, running her hands up and down the length of the fuzzy suit.


“Well, I guess we should carry on with the film as best we can. Maybe skip towards the end, where the city is a bit more destroyed?” He suggested. 


“That would probably be for the best. Tomorrow we can make more styrofoam skyscrapers.” 


“Okay. How about we flip ahead to the tank scene? The first one, where you confront them in the mall parking lot.” 


“Sounds like a plan! Meet you there!” Jessica replied, stepping out of the model city to retrieve the new props. 


Ian grabbed the camera and tripod, running down the cardboard streets to get to their mall area. They were seriously jumping around in the script, but that was sometimes how movies went. 


Jessica arrived at the scene first, holding a plastic container of matchbox cars. As Ian set up the camera, she placed them down in the simulated parking lot for background filler. Once about two dozen cars were positioned just right, she brought out the tanks. They were all 1:64 scale models, just like the rest of the set, Ian included. Positioning the three armored vehicles in a line with their turrets facing away from Ian, Jessica aimed each one at where she would eventually be standing. 


“How’s that? I think that’s pretty good, considering what I’m gonna do to ‘em!” She smiled, clearly excited to cause some destruction. 


“Perfect angle! Remember the scene?” Ian asked, finalizing the camera positioning. 


“You bet! Just say when!” Jessica replied, sliding on her dinosaur shoes and pulling up the hoodie to make her as close to a monster as they could afford before backing up behind a skyscraper. 


“And…action!” Ian shouted, starting the camera. 


“Rawr!” Jessica shouted, stomping into view.


Ian aimed the camera up at her face, then followed her gaze as she looked down at the trio of tanks that stood in her path. Suddenly, Jessica began to flinch and dramatically hold her hands up, crying out as she pretended like tank shells struck her body. After a few seconds, she lowered her hands cautiously, knowing they were no match for her impenetrable scales. With a menacing step towards the camera, she brought her foot down on a tank, stopping just as her padded shoe touched the turret. 


“Cut! Awesome! Now for the other angles, and then you get to crush the prop tanks!” 


Finally! I’ve been wanting to flatten those things ever since we built them! Although, I do have a slight script change,” Jessica said, swapping out the diecast tanks with their tin foil counterparts. 


“Script change? I guess we can do that. What sort of change are you thinking?” Ian wondered. 


“I was thinking…” She began, “Instead of a giant monster attacking the city, it’s a giant…girl?” 


Ian processed her suggestion, “You want to just play as yourself? Without the costume?” 


“Yeah! I think it would be just as fun! The main script won’t even change! I feel like a human character being the villain could, you know, add a lot to the plot.” 


“Well, I guess having actual dialogue instead of just a bunch of roars, growls, and screeches would be good,” Ian shrugged. 


“I’ll make up my own lines as I go. Let’s reshoot that scene, only without the onesie,” Jessica replied, stepping off set and over to her dresser, “Give me a minute, I’ve got a fun ‘costume’ in mind,” She winked, grabbing something from her drawer but not letting Ian see it before walking out of the room, her dinosaur tail still dragging behind her. 


Wondering what costume his girlfriend would change into, Ian prepared for the reshoot. It hadn’t been a minute before the door opened again, showing Jessica in a stunning black bra with panties to match. Ian’s little jaw nearly hit the floor when he saw her. Flicking her long, golden hair behind her back, she held out her arms, beckoning Ian to admire her body. Her panties held snugly to her thighs, tightly clutching every curve. Following up her soft, toned belly, his gaze reached her breasts. The bra struggled to hold them back, with hints of areola slipping at the edges. Her cleavage gap was deep and pronounced. At his size, Ian could get lost between her boobs. 


Closing the door, she strutted through the model city with a look that made it clear she owned that city. Her breasts bounced with each step, helping to add to the feeling of her enormity. Positioning herself to start the scene, she said nothing other than, “Just keep filming until I say stop. Ready!


Ian stared dumbfounded before realizing he was supposed to start filming, “A-Action!” 


Jessica’s bare foot stomped into frame, making the surrounding buildings wobble. The rest of her gorgeous body followed suit, her lips curved in a devious grin. Even though he knew it was just a movie, Ian couldn’t help but nervously gulp. 


“You think your puny tanks can hurt me? I am a goddess! I will show you what happens to those who oppose me!” She sneered, advancing towards the camera. 


Jessica came to a quick halt mere inches from the model tanks, giving Ian an amazing view just a bit further back. He focused on her toes, wiggling with anticipation. Not wanting to delay her own personal enjoyment any further, she raised her foot high before bringing it crashing down upon the first tank, flattening it like a pancake. The resulting shockwave nearly sent Ian off his feet, but he stabilized himself and kept filming. A small part of the tank’s rear had escaped her stomp, but her toes scrunched it up like it was trash. 


“That felt good. I wonder where else your little toys would feel nice…” Jessica trailed off, carefully lifting up another model tank. 


Ian raised the camera up high, following the tank pinched between her fingers. It stopped at her chest, creating an excellent shot for the camera. Sensing where the camera was pointed, Jessica set the tank between her breasts, letting it slide snugly into place inside her cleavage. Putting her hands on either side of her ample breasts, Ian knew what was about to happen. 


“Let’s find out how strong your armor really is!” She said, pushing her boobs together and utterly annihilating the folded up tin foil with a satisfying crunch. 


Stifling a moan that didn’t go unnoticed, she pulled her breasts apart to allow for the wreckage to fall from her cleavage and onto the street below. Ian could only watch on, awestruck, as Jessica dropped to her knees. 


“Don’t worry, little guy. I haven’t forgotten about you,” She purred, gently rubbing the turret of the final tank. 


Slipping one hand into her panties as she bit her lower lip, Jessica’s breathing began to change. Taking deep breaths, she rubbed herself as she inched the model tank closer and closer. Once the tank was right below her, its fate was all but sealed. Ian could only watch on, anxiously filming as Jessica extracted the hand from her panties, revealing a shiny residue coating her fingertips. Regarding the liquid for a moment, she stuck the fingers inside her mouth as she dropped her panty-clad crotch down onto the tank with a satisfying crunch. 


“Ah! Mnn!” She moaned, grinding the tin foil against the ground, tearing it to shreds with her panties. 


Once the tank had been turned into unidentifiable scrap, Jessica slowed to a stop. Pulling the fingers from her mouth with an audible pop, she leaned forward into the camera, looking straight through it and into Ian’s own eyes. 


“Cut,” She whispered, her words sweet as honey. 


Stopping the video as fast as possible, Ian gasped for air as he let out the breath he didn’t know he’d been holding. His knees felt weak, and his member was harder than ever, pressing hard against his pants. Looking up at Jessica, he could only see a goddess where his girlfriend sat, hands crossed over her chest. 


“Now that is how you film a monster movie,” She stated matter of factly. 


Ian wanted to speak, but his words were stuck in his throat. He had so many things to say, but nothing besides a few squeaks would come out. Smiling, Jessica reached out to gently pick him up, holding his little body in the palm of her hand. 


“That was fun. I think our little movie could be a smashing hit. Maybe not on the big screen, but I feel like there’s a certain audience who’ll love it,” She said, rubbing her finger up and down his body. 


“T-That was i-incredible. I had n-no idea y-you had that in you,” He stammered. 


“I’ll admit, I’ve wanted to do that ever since we started planning the movie. When you said action, it was like something came over me. Possessed me. It felt so amazing, like I was a goddess!” 


“Y-you are a goddess,” Ian replied, staring up into her hypnotic eyes. 


Jessica blushed heavily, turning away shyly for a moment as her normal self returned, “You really think so?” 


“I’ll do whatever you want, I am but your humble servant, after all,” He replied. 


Jessica laughed, putting on her acting face, “Well, perhaps my humble servant would be up to indulging me with his seed?” 


Before Ian could process what she meant, her enormous fingers were tugging at his clothes like they were the wrapper hiding a delicious candy bar. Discarding the clothes on the ground, Jessica carefully laid down in a clear street, holding Ian in the palm of her hand. His member stood ready for whatever she could throw his way, which considering he was only an inch tall, was likely going to be a lot. 


His suspicions were correct, as Jessica lathered his entire body in a thick layer of her spit. It wasn’t exactly a kiss, but Ian figured it was close enough to count. With pinpoint precision, the tip of her squishy, slithering tongue formed a loop over his member and began to suck. It was the best feeling he’d ever had. Looking up at the model buildings around him, Ian imagined that he was normal size and Jessica was gigantic. Her tongue aggressively milked his manhood for everything he had, and he was inclined to give it. With a final moan, Ian felt like he was about to ascend to a higher level of existence as he orgasmed. Thick globs of hot cum covered her tongue, mixing with her dripping saliva.


Seeing she’d brought him to climax, Jessica retracted her tongue and swallowed. Dramatically opening her mouth, she sat back and raised Ian to her eyes. 


“That was incredible! Oh, feeling my tongue wrapped around your cock was incredible! You’re so adorable and sexy I could just cuddle you forever!” She squealed, showering Ian with full-body kisses. 


Gasping, Ian was completely exhausted from his orgasm. He opened his mouth to reply when there was a deep pounding on the wall, coming from Abby’s room. Jessica and Ian both turned their heads towards the source of the noise in confusion. 


“Jeez! Could you two please be quiet! I know you two are gonna fuck soon, but I don’t need to hear it, too!” Abby shouted. 


“Sorry! We’ll be quiet!” Jessica replied, looking back at Ian to give him a wink. 


Setting Ian on the model road, she stood up to her full height and stretched. Laying on his back, he looked straight up at his godlike girlfriend. There was no doubt in either of their minds that there would be plenty of size hijinks in the future. 


“How about we get you back to normal size and we have some real fun,” She grinned. 


“Sounds like a deal to me,” Ian replied, eager to spend the rest of the evening in bed, making sweet love to Jessica. 


Carefully walking through the city, she retrieved the size ray from its spot on the desk and began heading towards Ian. Suddenly, her foot landed on the same red car that sent her tumbling before, leading to the exact same effect. Her eyes went wide as her legs flew out from beneath her, sending her crashing through yet more skyscrapers. Sitting up and brushing styrofoam dust away, she realized the size ray wasn’t in her hand. Instead, it was laying in pieces between her and Ian. 


Ian’s heart stopped as he saw the one thing capable of returning him to normal now broken. All was not lost, however, as Abby could just fix it. Sighing, he could only imagine how she was going to react. 


“Hey, Abby?” Jessica called, her voice wobbly, “Uh…we got a small problem with the size ray!”