- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Please check out my DeviantArt for other cool stories.


https://www.deviantart.com/gigajen/gallery

Author's Chapter Notes:

“STOP MAKING ME BIGGER!” Mai screamed, as once again, hit by the damned blue laser, her body swelled bigger and stronger. Her clothes, that were growing with her, were still straining to keep up with her developing curves, her butt ballooning in her tight skirt, her legs growing more plump within her white tights and her usually small ample breasts pushing her shirt to its limit.


Now at 20 feet tall, the usually petite tomboyish girl had become a massive menace, but Tom managed to avoid her sight and seemingly hide behind another building once again. He knew the risk this undertaking would yield, but he had to do it. After 3 years of developing his growth laser, he would finally be with his love again.


They had known each other for 20 years, Mai and Tom were neighbours and had used to be childhood friends, they did lots of stuff together, but once puberty hit, things started to change. Tom developed an unhealthy obsession over Mai, he would stalk her, never leave her alone and tried many romantic advances. This went so far, that Mai had to put up a restraining order against him, but as even that proved to not be able to stop his obsession, she eventually moved to a different city to study. Now after 2 long years of searching, he had finally found her again.....


“But don't you see my love, I've developed this device, only for you, only so the world can see, no admire your beauty as much as I do.” he spoke from inside of a random house.


“TOM! I hate you! You destroyed my room and grew me into a monster! Why would I ever want to be near you again?” Mai screamed, while searching the area for where the voice came from.


“Well, technically you destroyed your room, with your growing beautiful body. And I will always be near you my angel, the bigger you get, the easier it is for me to find you!” his voice came from a different location this time, he had set up speakers in nearby houses to give himself more time.


“You can't be serious, you want to make me even bigger? I will not let that happen.” she screamed, while clenching her fists, preparing to strike the house she had just heard his voice from.


“Then you better hurry my dear Angel-pie, my laser will find you soon and then you my sweet sweet princess will double in size again. Ahahahahaha!” he replied, laughing maniacally from within yet another house, which threw Mai off.


Mai was fuming, she was standing in the middle of the plaza, and was wildly turning her head, as Tom's laughter seemingly came from everywhere.


“Raaaah!” she exploded, and lifted up her mighty leg, before effortlessly stomping her foot inside the house in front of her, she reared it back to inspect the damage, the wall was completely gone and only some bricks were still falling down. But no Tom.


“Ahahaha, wrong choice my love, but aw, you dirtied your cute white tights.”


“SHUT UP!” she picked up a nearby car in her rage and threw it as hard as she could into the upper floor of another building, it exploded after hitting the wall, but she had so much strength now that the remains punched straight through the house and took half the roof with it.


Her new strength shocked her, but as soon as she regained her senses...


“Thanks for standing still, prepare to grow my little flower!” Tom giggled. A blueish ray soon struck her from behind and a familiar feeling overcame her body. The groaning of expanding flesh and straining cloth filled the air once more.


“Ahhhh, why are you doing this!” cried Mai as she fell to her knees, as her body once again was forced to expand drastically, her body, which had more then enough space on the plaza before, was filling it out more and more, her butt pushing into two buildings at once, her ginormous expanding feet breaking the lower levels of another one, her left hand overgrowing the house she held onto, until the weight was to much and the house collapsed, which caused her to fall over and flatten more buildings under her growing form. Her boobs burst through houses in front of her as her body finally stopped its massive transformation at now 40 feet.


“And why does it have to feel so good...” she thought to herself.


“Oh no, look what you did, clumsy girl you.”, Tom's voice continued, “They will hate you for this, maybe even kill you, well, it seems there is only one option left for you...”


“SHUT UP!” she ripped out a fridge from the ruins, and threw it at the disembodied voice, right into another house.


“... you'll have to get bigger!” the voice continued.


“Raaaah!” She jumped up, which brought a lot of the heavily damaged houses down, ran towards another group of houses and threw herself at it, taking down a whole block, effortlessly.


She huffed “You forget one thing Tom, you are literally making me more powerful.” she hurled her arm to the right, taking down two more houses that had been spared until now.


“I will find you!”


Silence...


She sat up, had she gotten him? Oh no, what had she done, as she looked around the remains of the city centre, houses in ruins, cars on fire, scared people running for their lives. Had she done all this? She looked at her hands in disbelief, she had felt so powerful, so invincible, so ….. big. “No, no, no!” this is his fault, I didn't do this, she thought while shaking her head.


“Oh my dear Mai, did you miss me already?” a familiar voice spoke.

She sighed, “Where are you maggot?”

“Still out to destroy me eh? Well then, why don't you turn around and try to catch me?”


Behind her stood a car, which immediately closed its door as she turned around and hit the gas as hard as possible, wheels screeching and smoking it drove off. There he was, she had seen him.


“You will not escape me!” she bellowed, as she sprung up and began chasing the car. Again a veil of rage clouded her mind, as she started running, destroying everything in her path.


She flattened cars under her massive soles, bent street lights, smashed houses with her womanly hips and ripped through power lines as she slowly caught up to the fleeing car.

She couldn't believe how fast she was, how destructive she was, how.... powerful. She shook her head again and continued the chase. She had almost caught up.

They were on a long straight road, she almost had him, she stretched out her hand and almost grabbed it, when it made a sudden sharp right turn down a narrow side street. She tried to stop but her momentum and her about 21 tons of weight, propelled her further, as she stumbled and smashed sideways into another block of houses, she took down two more as she slid along the ground, until she finally came to a halt.


“RAAAAAH!” her scream destroying several windows in the area as she stood up and began the chase anew. She tore through the narrow alley like a knife through butter, but the buildings did manage to slow her down a bit and the car managed to gain some distance.


“What's wrong baby? Is your butt to big? Don't worry, I still love you!” she heard him through another microphone as he escaped.


Finally at the end of the alley the street began to broaden again, but where had he gone, there were lots of fleeing cars. The sound of sirens and police helicopters began to fill the air, distracting her from her goal. Still fueled by rage she looked around, searching for the red car she had been chasing this whole time. “Freeze!” she heard from a nearby helicopter, which she swatted out of the air like an annoying fly.


“THERE YOU ARE!” she screamed, spotting a red car, as it was driving into a huge underpass. “I won't let you escape!” She broke off the top of a nearby building whilst sprinting towards the underpass, by doing so squashing countless cars under her giant soles and threw it towards the tunnel exit. To her surprise she actually managed to hit it and blocked off the only tunnel exit with rubble.


She kept on running towards it and leaped forwards directly into the tunnel, diving below ground, her hips broadening it and almost making it collapse in doing so, as she crawled forwards in the confined space, towards the car that stood still, with a smoking engine.


“Got you!” she foamed, as she picked up the car and ripped off its roof.

“Haha, oh no sweety. I've got you.” she heard Tom say, as her rage changed to despair.


The car had been remote controlled, only a dummy sat on the driver seat with a speaker in its chest.


Meanwhile the real Tom was safe at the peak of a nearby mountain with his growth device, watching and controlling everything that happened, “To easy.” he thought to himself, as a familiar feeling came over Mai.


“Ugh, not again, not even more.” she plead, but her body began to swell anew, with frightening speed.


Her legs shot outwards the tunnel, piling up cars and people against them, as they lengthened and broadened, her thighs pushed against the walls of the underpass as her ass, made the ground above rise and crumble. She couldn't move, as her whole body was forced to expand in the tight space, her boobs pushing her upper body upwards, as her back began to break through the asphalt above, her head pushing forwards into the rubble as she tried to prop herself up with her hands.


Bigger and bigger the mounds of dirt grew and the rumbling pushed through the whole city as finally the ground gave way and with a moan, out exploded an even bigger, now almost completely naked giant girl, that was still growing. Only her white panties had managed to hang on, but they too, were stretched hopelessly against the mass that was her ass.


“Ohh.” she moaned as her body finally stopped expanding at now 80 feet. She sat up and had a look around, once again she calmed down a bit. Until the police were starting to shoot at her. “Open fire! Bring her down!” they screamed.


Confused she looked around, it barely hurt, their tiny bullets couldn't get through her thick smooth skin. She stood up and tried to leave the scene but suddenly a small missile hit her in the back of her knee, which startled her and made her almost fall.


“Ow, that hurt! How dare you.” she picked up a nearby police car, they were like tiny toys to her now and casually threw it at the helicopter that hit her. More explosions followed and hit her, which only made her angrier, she began stomping around, destroying cars and swatting down helicopters, but more were coming and they began to keep their distance.


She couldn't believe what she was about to say “Tom, where are you? I need your help. You have to make me bigger!”


“Finally. Your wish is my command my queen.” Tom thought, as he aimed his laser at her body again. “Everything has worked out perfectly as planned, and now I will be with her forever.” he said from the safety of his hiding spot, as he pulled the trigger.


Once again the ginormous girl's body began to tremble and push to even greater heights. “Ohh, yes, more!” she moaned, now embracing the amazing feeling the growing sensation offered. Her feet pushing away the police cars that had accumulated near them, her hips ballooned outward and her bubble butt filled the tiny peoples view.


Finally her panties gave up their struggle and fell to the ground revealing her plump, juicy and wet pussy, which soon began raining upon them. Her body expanding to greater and greater heights, as she took it all in, eyes closed, fully enjoying her growth, as she pushed bigger and bigger, “Yes, yes, bigger! I am all powerful and still growing more powerful!” She began to fondle her own swelling boobs, which had expanded to the size of her head. “Oh god yes! Bigger.” she was lost in her lust, but her growth came to an end.


She looked down, now at 160 feet, and spoke “Now, to you!” with an evil smile. She lifted her leg as high as she could, and the whole city was granted one final glance at her beautiful pussy and ass as she brought down her foot with such force it leveled the whole city almost by itself, the shock wave that followed brought down all the helicopters no matter how far they were, as buildings, cars and people alike flew high into the air, only to be turned into mush by the following shock wave or hitting the ground afterwards.


“I am so fucking powerful! I am your goddess now! I will destroy this worthless city and I know exactly how!”


She brought her ginormous ass down, which took out another huge chunk of the city, as she sat in the middle of what could only be described as a pile of dust.


“Bigger!” she said with an evil smile.

Tom obeyed, as a blue light hit his goddess once again, “Ohhh yes, more!”, she began to moan, the amazing feeling of growth increasing every time she grew.


Her body exploded in growth, she soon covered over half the city with her giant ass


“BIGGER MAKE ME FUCKING BIGGER! BIGGER YOU WORTHLESS FUCK!”


“Woah.” thought Tom, from a safe distance, watching the growing titaness, “this is unexpected, but yes of course my goddess! Everything for you!” as he charged his laser yet again and hit her still swelling body.


“OH FUCK YES! GROW MY BODY GROW!” she roared as the tingle from this hit overlapped with the one before. Her growing fat vagina, spewing juices over the remains of the poor city as she plunged her hand deep inside her in a growth fueled haze of pure lust.


Her body exploded in all directions as it grew and grew without signs of stopping. “FUCK YES GROW FOR ME!” she moaned, while she came in a fountain of lust. All the while, her body was still expanding bigger, past 500 ft now. Her boobs bloating themselves bigger and rounder, her torso was almost completely covered by their swelling form, her thick juicy thighs pushing the land around her into paste, as her growing form drew closer to the mountain on which Tom was hiding. He didn't need his binoculars anymore to see his ginormous queen, as he watched her body grow ever closer at an alarming speed.


“OHHH, NOT ENOUGH, MAKE ME BIGGER! BIGGER YOU HEAR ME! I WANT TO CRUSH THIS WHOLE FUCKING COUNTRY UNDER ME! NO.... THE WHOLE FUCKING PLANET!”

Tom's brain had seemingly stopped working, as he just blindly obeyed, hitting her with another ray... and then another.... and then another...doubling her again and again....

“YES YES YES...” as she closed her eyes and focused on her body, “YES MORE BIGGER!” she screamed.

In a near instant, her body was everywhere, her curves could only be described as godlike as they waltzed across the countryside, flattening everything in their path. Bigger and bigger the screaming girl was forced as soon, she passed 3000 ft, the small mountain Tom was on, miraculously survived, as it was between her thighs, but her huge, plump and wet pussy began to loom dangerously close. Others were not that lucky as the moaning, monstrous mass of a woman, crushed and flattened everything in her path.

“BIGGER! BIGGER, GO MY BODY GROW!” again a laser hit her swelling pussy from underneath it. “YES! YES! MORE! GIVE ME EVERYTHING!” Two more rays of blue hit her giant, swelling form as she exploded ever bigger, her body devouring everything in its path, as she began sinking more and more into the crust of the earth from her ever increasing weight. Her ass was now unimaginably big, it alone crushed mountains and cities miles away. She was so unbelievably powerful, nothing could ever stop her and yet, she was growing.... and still wanted more.

Only now, Tom was hit by a cold realization, “Oh my god, how many times did I hit her?” The giant girl kept growing and growing above him, adding thousands upon thousands tons of flesh onto her expanding ever more voluptuous form. “BIGGER!”, she screamed, he looked at the history of his device, “13 TIMES?” she continued to grow and moan above him, “But that means, she will be almost 8 miles tall. What have I done?”

“BIGGER, FUCK, MAKE ME BIGGER!” the ungodly big girl moaned above him, she was already 4 miles tall, when he realized how big he had made her. Her pussy was now getting dangerously close to his position. Oh no, he had made his device to only grow her, there was no way for him to shrink her back down, he was doomed do drown in her juices or be crushed by her gigantic tits that loomed dangerously above. There was only one thing that could maybe safe him.


He shot her again....

“YES, THAT'S RIGHT, MORE POWER! MORE GROWTH!” she roared as the power rippled through her massive body, her growth was sped up yet again, then another ray hit her and another and another. He hoped, she would grow so fast, so big, she would float away from the planet and he'd be save.


“YES YEES! BIGGER!” and another ray hit her, followed by two more, he didn't count, he couldn't count, in his panic he just pressed the button as fast as he could, as her body just pulsed bigger and bigger. More blue light enveloped the gigantic girl as landmasses and oceans began to vanish under her growing form, she began to sink deeper and deeper into the planets crust as the weight of her unholy masses of womanly curves developed further and further.


“BIGGER! FUCK BIGGER! MAKE! ME! BIGGER!” she screamed; expanding in huge waves with each word, when suddenly, silence. No more sounds of moaning and the expanding of flesh, no more shaking ground and creaks of stuff being crushed by her body, the gigantic girl had vanished. Tom who was cowering on the ground, opened his eyes and looked around.


“She's gone?” and for the first time in his life, he had felt relief that May was nowhere near him. He formed a light smile, and fell onto his back laughing. He looked up into the bright sky, where May had just been.


Suddenly, the bright blue sky darkened, shocked he saw a ginormous wall of green drawing ever closer towards the planet. It covered the whole sky, then it blinked.


May, wasn't just big, she was absolutely monstrous, she grew so fast, almost faster than light, she grew so fast she kind of vanished, just to reappear at this massive size. She was now far, far bigger than earth, it was like a small marble to her.


“What have I done?” he uttered defeated.


She formed a terrifying smile.


“Why, you've made me a goddess, just like you always thought I was.” she laughed. He was shocked, she could hear him?


“Tom, why so sad? Now you can finally be close to me, just like you always wanted.”


She opened her mouth, used her tongue to move the earth inside and swallowed.


“Maybe even closer than you ever dreamed of.....”

And she began to grow....