- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story is a commission. If you are interested in commissioning a similar story, don't hesitate to contact me through the site! 

“I dunno dude,” Jason says, nervously checking the rearview mirror. “Victoria seemed really pissed. Did you have to dump her in front of everyone like that?”

 

Billy snorts. “Who cares if she’s pissed? We’re all graduating this month anyway so whatever. Also, like, she’s such a spoiled brat, and so is her sister.”


“Yeah I know. Remember when Regina made that janitor cry?” 


“Oh my god, tell me about it. Remember what Victoria did to that mathlete guy Trevor? At their eighteenth birthday party? That was fucking sadistic.”  


“But like, why’d you even ask her out then?”


“I mean…”


They both laugh. “Yeah, I know. She’s like, crazy hot. Not as hot as Regina though.” 


“They’re twins, you moron!” 


Jason chuckles. “Well yeah, but like, Victoria’s got that whole goth thing going on. She’d look better if she kept her hair blonde like Regina instead of dying it black.”


“I’m kind of into it,” Billy says. “But I just couldn’t deal anymore. She might dress like a goth but she acts like a total princess. But like, what, so you like Regina? She looks like a living Barbie.” 


“Barbie is hot, dude!” 


They both laugh. 


There’s a pause, both boys lost in thought about the relative hotness of the Grayson twins. The cool night air feels good on their slightly flushed faces as they cruise down the empty highway, heading off to another party after getting nice and tipsy at the unofficial pep rally. 


“You know, this is weird, but like…” Jason trails off. 


“What?” 


“I get this weird feeling about those two. I dunno what it is, but they kind of… scare me.” 


Billy gives him an odd look, but Jason could swear it’s masking the fact that he secretly feels the same way. 


“It’s just like, the way they look at me man. The way they look at everybody. It’s like… I dunno…”


There’s a pause, and then Billy surprises him by speaking up. 


“They look at you like you’re like, a dog or something. Right?” 


“Yeah! I mean… Yeah. Am I crazy?” 


There’s another pause, and then after a moment they both laugh, breaking the tension. 


“They’re just like, spoiled brats, dude. Like, seriously spoiled.” Billy laughs. 


“Yeah, I know. Hey, do you see this car behind us?” 


“Um, yeah. Why?” 


“It’s been right behind us since we got on the highway. And it’s getting closer.” 


“You’re paranoid, man.” 


“No dude, look! It’s… Oh shit!” 


Suddenly the car behind them rams into the back of Jason’s convertible. 


“What the fuck?” 


Both boys squint to try and see who’s in the car, but its high beams are on, completely blinding them. Jason floors it but somehow they’re not able to pull away. The next thing they know they’re being forced onto the shoulder of the road. There’s a blinding flash, and then before either of the boys can react, they sink into unconsciousness. 



Jason blinks his eyes open groggily, and looks over to see Billy also slowly waking up in the passenger seat. Before them is a single, large house, painted in garish bright colours. Looking around, it’s difficult at first to process what he’s seeing. Strangely, there’s no sky above them, just an extremely high spackled ceiling. Enormous structures loom over them behind the car, strangely familiar but difficult to place…


“Whoa…” he says, realizing something. 


“What?” Billy says, rubbing his temples. “Where the hell are we?”

 

“I think…” he cranes his neck around again to look at the huge structures behind them. “Maybe I’m crazy but doesn’t that look like furniture? Like, a giant bed and a giant desk?” 


Billy looks around, still blinking, and then suddenly his eyes widen. He grabs Jason’s shoulder frantically. “Dude…! Oh my god…” 


“What?” 


“This is Victoria’s room!” 


“Holy shit, are you sure?” 


Billy nods, still looking around frantically, his eyes wide with panic. “But how… how…” 


Suddenly a cheerful voice, the sound of it strangely huge, booms into the room and drowns Billy out. 


“Ooh, hey little cuties!” 


They look up in awestruck disbelief to see Regina, towering over them in the doorway and smiling down at them, a lollipop in her mouth. 


“Hey Vicky, our new toys are awake!” she calls over her shoulder. 


Her sheer enormity is difficult to process. Jason’s eyes slowly trace her smooth, bare legs, as tall as skyscrapers, all the way up to where they disappear into the canopy of her short, pleated skirt. Her matching pink crop top leaves her sculpted belly exposed, and hugs her breasts tightly, leaving little to the imagination and accentuating her very slender frame. And then her face, smiling down at them with mischief in her eyes. Her features are delicate, almost doll-like, just like her sister’s. She twirls her blonde hair with her pinky finger as she giggles down at them. 


Jason watches with a frightening mix of unease and arousal as her eyes seem to home in on him in particular, and she licks her lips seductively. 


He gulps. “Did she say... toys?” he whispers to Billy. 


“Let’s get the fuck out of here man!” Billy whispers back frantically. 


“Way ahead of you,” Jason says under his breath, putting the car in drive. They both breathe a sigh of relief as the engine roars to life, but they’re not out of the woods yet. He realizes immediately that Regina is standing in the only doorway out of the room. But they have to try. 


He floors it, hoping to weave between her huge bare feet. After that, who knows. 


“Oh my god, you are just too cute!” Regina squeals. She bends down a little, putting her hands on her thighs. “Aww, you can do it, little guys! I believe in you!” 


Jason’s face burns red with anger. He didn’t want to admit it to Billy because he finds it embarrassing, but he hates Regina. He’s always found her unbelievably sexy, and he can tell that she knows it. And in her subtle way, she’s always found ways to use it to humiliate him. 


The first day after he got this car, he couldn’t wait to drive it to school and show it off, but when he arrived, Regina and Victoria were there with their posse. 


“Aww, that’s adorable!” Regina had said as he pulled up. Her tight little skirt and high heels, her sassy little walk, were burned into his memory as much as her cruel words. “Look at you with your little car, you’re so cute!” 


He had tried to play it cool, but he was too flustered to come up with any kind of comeback. He scowled as he walked into the school, the cruel laughter of the girls ringing in his ears. With infuriating casualness, Regina had turned this new symbol of power into a parody of itself; she had reduced it to a silly toy in front of all the hottest girls in school, and he knew all too well that this was how they would always think of it from now on. 


Now, the memory flashes in his mind as he summons all his focus to try and drive past Regina’s meticulously pedicured bare feet. He floors it towards the opening between her legs, and prepares as best he can to swerve either left or right as soon as he sees one of her feet moving to block them. 


For a moment, he’s sure he can make it. He watches as she casually shifts her weight, changing the position of her feet, but he’s confident he can outsmart her. As they approach, he takes a deep breath, ready to react instantly to her inevitable attempt to block them. 


To his surprise, she just lets him drive straight through, between her feet and through the door. He almost reacts in error to the movement he’s expecting, but holds himself back when it doesn’t happen. 


He and Billy look at each other in confused relief for a moment, and then the car suddenly stops sickeningly, throwing both of their faces forward. The airbags don’t deploy, and they bang their faces hard against the dash, but not enough to be seriously hurt. 


Jason turns around, tasting blood in his mouth, to see Regina’s big toe pressing down on the back of the car. She hasn’t even turned around, she just giggles down at them over her shoulder. Her perky ass cheeks peek out from under the back of her skirt. 


He winces as she puts enough downward pressure to crumple the trunk of his precious car. 


“Oopsie!” she giggles. “Did I ruin your little plan? Sorry cuties!” 


“Let us go!” shouts Billy. 


She glances at Billy with annoyance, ignoring his outburst, before turning her eyes back towards Jason with a smile. Without saying anything, she drags the car back in front of her with her foot, and then presses her toe down on the hood in front of them. 


“Wait…” Jason starts, seeing where this is going. 


“Oopsie!” she says again, casually crushing the engine, which sputters to a stop. 


“What the hell!” Jason yells up at her. From down here he can’t help but see straight up her skirt. The sight of her skimpy pink panties makes creates a strange mixture of arousal and terror in his stomach. 


“Vicky!” she calls out again, over her shoulder. Her tone is like someone telling a sibling that dinner is ready. 


“What?” Victoria calls back from downstairs. 


“I told you, our new toys are awake!” 


“Really!” 


“Yeah they’re so scared, it’s like, super adorable!” As she says this, she gently pets the side of Jason’s face with her toe. To his surprise, her foot smells like sweet feminine perfume, not a trace of sweat. 


“You’re missing it!” Regina says with a giggle. 


“Okay I’m coming!” 


There’s a pause, and then Victoria calls out again. “Don’t play with mine until I get there! I want to break him in.” 


Billy’s face turns white. 


“Okay!” Regina calls back, biting her lip seductively. “Are you little toys ready to play?” 


Without waiting for an answer, she casually flicks the car back into Victoria’s room with her toes, towards what they now recognize as a plastic dollhouse. 


**********************************************************************


Jason’s ruined car slows to a gentle stop in front of the dollhouse, and Billy has had enough of this. He and Regina have never seen eye to eye, but he has even less interest in finding out what Victoria has planned for him when he gets upstairs. Jason was right, she seemed really pissed when he dumped her in front of her friends. 


Spotting an air vent on the far wall under the bed, he hops out of the car and starts sprinting towards it. In his panic he doesn’t bother telling Jason his plan. Jason will probably follow him anyway, so it’s fine. 


Behind him, Regina’s footsteps shake the floor as she steps over to where Jason is in his car. 


“Where you going little guy? You look so cute in your little car. Get back in there.” 


Billy glances behind him to see Regina squatting down to snatch Jason off the floor and sticking him back in the driver’s seat of his car, and then rolling it back and forth in front of the doll house. Like a little girl playing with a Ken doll. 


He realizes quickly that with his tiny stride, his progress towards the vent is infuriatingly slow. He’s not even halfway to the vent when he feels a new set of massive footsteps through the floor; Victoria is here. 


“Aww, that’s cute,” Victoria says. “Where’s mine?” 


“He’s under the bed,” Regina says, sounding bored. “He probably thinks he can get out through that vent under there.”


Victoria laughs cruelly. “That’s hilarious.” 


Still running but quickly becoming winded, he watches Victoria’s feet, in her usual sheer black stockings, stepping over to the side of the bed closest to where he is. She squats down and he sees her short, pleated black skirt hang down behind her shapely legs like a massive stage curtain. 


Without bothering to look under the bed, she knocks on the floor to get his attention. The extent to which he feels the vibration up through his legs, even through the carpet, is terrifying. The tiniest movement on her part is so frighteningly enormous, and she’s not even touching him. 


“Hey Billy,” she sighs. “Are you gonna be a good boy and come over here?” 


Slowing down and out of breath, he looks over his shoulder to see her hand turn up and beckon, welcoming him to turn himself in to her by stepping into her palm. 


“Or,” she says, leaving a very deliberate pause, “Do you need to be punished?” 


“Just punish him anyway!” Regina says. “He’s such a little fuckboy.” 


Victoria giggles. “Don’t listen to her, Billy. I’ll be nice if you obey me. Well like, nicer anyway.” 


Regina scoffs with annoyance. 


For a moment, he considers Victoria’s offer of leniency, but he can’t bear the idea of  voluntarily being humiliated like this by a spoiled brat like her. This was the whole reason he dumped her; she hated the way she would speak to him, as if he was less-than just because he didn’t come from a wealthy and successful family like hers. 


He has to at least try to escape. He picks up his pace again towards the vent. 


“Ugh, humans are so stupid,” Victoria says to her sister. 


“Yeah,” Regina sighs happily. “But they’re so cute. Especially when they’re mad.”


“True,” Victoria says. 


To his dismay, he hears Jason’s tiny voice pleading with helpless anger. “Stop it!” 


“Aww, you don’t like it?” Regina giggles. 


“No! I…” 


“That just makes it more fun, silly!” 


What is she doing to him? Billy thinks to himself, his stomach sinking. He could swear he can hear some kind of weird, slurping sound from that direction. 


“Please, I can’t breathe…” 


“Shhh,” Regina whispers, as if cooing to a scared animal. “I finished my lollipop. Now I have you!”


“He’ll get used to it,” Victoria interjects. 


Regina giggles. “Yeah.” 


“Okay Billy, last chance,” Victoria says. “Are you gonna be a good boy, or am I gonna have to punish you?” 


Billy scoffs. “I’m not some pet for you to train, bitch! Fuck you!” 


He starts sprinting towards the vent, his face burning with humiliation as both of the girls burst into laughter behind him. He almost makes it to the vent, but loses hope when he gets close enough to get a good look. The slits in the vent are too narrow to fit through, and the whole front plate is held in by screws. Even if he could unscrew them, the screws in the top two corners are definitely out of reach. 


As he’s gaping up at the vent, stunned by the sheer, horrifying futility, he feels himself being pulled backwards towards where Victoria is. She now has her face pressed against the carpet so she can watch him, her huge face giggling at his confusion, but neither of her hands are touching him. As he’s dragged slowly across the carpet, he pats himself all over to find what’s pulling him, but there’s nothing. Nothing but her hand, open and waiting next to her smiling face, her fingernails painted dark red, as usual. 


Before he knows it he finds himself in the palm of her hand, her fingers closing over him. 


“How… how did you…” he stammers, as she stands up and sits on the bed. 


Victoria chuckles, smiling down at him with her dark red painted lips.


She crosses her legs and pins him down against the smooth skin of her thigh, right between the hem of her short skirt and the top of her sheer black stocking. 


“They really are dumb,” she says to Regina, still smiling down at him. 


“Yeah,” Regina giggles. “But like, so are hamsters, and like, goldfish. But that just makes them even better pets! Right cutie?” 


Billy hears the faint sound of Jason protesting for a moment before his voice is immediately muffled by who knows what, accompanied by the same unnerving slurping sound from before. 


Victoria turns her attention back to the tiny struggling man in her lap. “How do you think we turned you guys into our little dolls?” 


“We’re not dolls!” Jason cries out, which only serves to make the girls burst into laughter. 


“We’re witches, stupid. We have, like, this power that humans like you just can’t even begin to understand.” 


“That can’t be true!” 


Victoria makes a big show of rolling her eyes, and then locks eyes with him again with her eyebrows raised. She raises a finger, pointing it at him threateningly. 


“Okay, okay…” Billy says, realizing that they have more than enough proof of this. “But… I mean, you can’t just…” 


Victoria smirks at him with amusement, allowing him to speak, with the air of someone patiently entertaining the ideas of a toddler. 


“You can’t just… This isn’t right!” he sputters. 


Both of the girls burst into laughter. He tries to shout in defiance but she just puts her pinky over his mouth, easily silencing him, continuing to laugh. 


Eventually, their laughter dies down. 


“That is so cute!” Regina gushes. “‘It’s not fair!’” she mimics mockingly. 


Victoria brings Billy up to her face so that her warm breath washes over him like a summer breeze as she speaks. “Do you think little hamsters in their cages think that it’s fair? How about fish in a bowl? Ants in an ant farm?” 


“I’m a human being!” 


“I know, and that is so cute. You little humans make the perfect pets, and you’re like, a really cute one! And now you’re mine.” 


“You can’t just…”


She brings him up to her dark red lips, her breath washing over him as she says, “I can do whatever I want with you, pet. I own you.” 


“It is like, so cute that he thought he had a choice,” Regina chimes in. “Humans are like our little hamsters!” 


“I know right? We’re a higher form of life than you, little doll,” Victoria says, licking her lips. “We’re gods to you.”


“Goddesses!” Regina corrects her. 


“Yeah. We’re your Goddesses now. I mean like, we always kind of were. We could always do whatever we wanted to you. But you really pissed me off the other day,” she says, squeezing his tiny body in her fist until he coughs. 


Both the girls laugh. 


“You think YOU get to reject ME?” she chuckles humourlessly, tossing her hair. “Seriously?” 


“I’m sorry…” he manages to grunt. 


“Aww, that’s sweet!” she says, and plants a wet kiss on his face. “But you’re like a little puppy that runs away from its owner. I know you’re sorry, but you still need to be punished. At least until you learn your place.”