- Text Size +

In the deep outback of Australia, Starfleet scientists and engineers worked tirelessly on what would hopefully be the most outstanding achievement of their lives. The operation was called operation Skipping Stone. Its purpose was to create a Transworp-Transporter Network. The goal was to be able to instantaneously travel to and from anywhere that was a part of the Network. At the time of testing, they only had relays on Earth and Vulkan, but the tests were very successful so they might expand to other worlds. But first, they just needed to get the all-important Human trials out of the way. Well, Human trials were not accurate. Multiple species participated, and in the test about to unfold alone, a member from three Federation founding races was getting ready to be transported.


"I'm just saying it could happen." A human woman said to the Andorian male and Vulcan woman, participating in the test with her.


"Ensign Airheart, there are countless safety protocols in place to prevent a, what did you call it, Tuvix situation from happening." Commander O'Met said to her subordinate, Cleo Airheart just waved her finger at the ranking officer in the room.


"You say that now, but next thing you know, our particles pass through an ion storm or something... Then wham! We all get mashed together into the same person." The plucky young brunet said as she clapped her hands together hard. Making the Andorian Kol Ch'ozilnath flinch a bit.


"Holy hell! What would a one-third Vulcan Human Andorian even look like!?" He exclaimed, both in horror and curiosity.


"Seeing as it would be a transporter accident, probably even weirder than a naturally occurring one would be. With, like, extra arms and eleven eyes!" Cleo said as she wiggled her fingers in a spooky manner.


"Ensign, you are to refrain from making worst-case hypotheticals. You are frightening Ensign Ch'ozilnath." O'Met said a little sternly to make her point.


"Yes, ma'am."


"I wasn't getting scared... You were getting scared..." Kol mumbled to himself as they all got onto the transporter pad.


"See you on Vulcan!" Cleo chirped, waving to her companions as they began to fade from existence in sparkling golden light. But as the light turned from gold to silvery purple, and the shouting she heard from transporter control, something went wrong, but it was too late, and everything faded to nothing.


...............................................................................................................................


O'Met woke up on her back with a splitting headache. She noted not to move her neck just in case it was broken as she looked around. She appeared to be in some sort of tropical environment, and the trees were of a significantly more massive size than average.


"This is O'Met to Starfleet command. Do you copy?" She said after tapping on her communicator, but there was no reply. "This is Science Officer O'Met. Can anyone read me?" She was answered by silence, confirming her concern that she was alone. That is until she heard a verbal response.


"I hear you, Commander..." Cleo said, groaning as she got up. She whipped out a tricorder and did a quick scan. "We all seem to be in optimal condition. Except for the splitting headache, naturally." They all got to their feet eventually.


"Just checking if my brain got put together right. But Vulcan doesn't have skyscraper-sized trees, right?" Kol asked, looking around as confused as everyone else was.


"That would be correct, Ensign Ch'ozilnath," O'Met said as she took in the situation. "I remember the transporter field changing color mid-transport. So it would not be illogical to assume that there was a malfunction of some sort."


"But where could we possibly be, Commander?"


"Heads up!" Cleo screamed. "We have an unidentified life singe heading our way. A-And it looks as big as a whale, maybe bigger!"


"Phasers to the maximum setting. Anything that large would be unaffected by stun." O'Met ordered as they pointed their weapons in the direction they started hearing rustling in the thick branches. What they saw genuinely shocked and horrified them. A gigantic woman, a hundred feet tall or more, using a serpent-like bottom half to lower herself from the upper branches.


"Hello, little ones. Aren't those some funny outfits?" The titanic woman said as she looked over them with a friendly smile. She was a brunette who wore her hair in a ponytail, but what drew most of the Starfleet member's eyes were her enormous breasts that she just let hang out.


"G-Greetings," Kol said as he took the lead, walking in front of the women in his group. "My n-name is Kol Ch'ozilnath. We are strangers to this land, can you help us?"


"Hmmm?" The giant snake woman rubbed her chin as she thought about it. "Na, I think I'm just going to eat you."


"What wha-" Kol was cut off when the giantess lunged down and grabbed him up in her mouth. Swallowing him just as fast as she closed her lips around the Andorian.


"Kol! NO!"


"Aime and fire!" O'Met ordered, firing her Phaser at the giantess's eyes. Cleo fired her weapon at the monster's face as well but missed the creature's eye and burned her ear. The snake-woman screamed in pain, grabbing at her eye as she fell out of the tree. "We have to find a way out of this tree. The creature might not have died in the fall."


"She ate him... She just ate Kol..." Cleo to no one in particular as she trembled in place.


"Ensign!" Cleo snapped out of it, looking at her commanding officer. "We can't do anything for him. We have to prioritize our survival."


"R-Right... What are y-your orders, Commander?" O'Met looked around, her mind working as hard as possible to save them.


"We can make primitive paragliders from the leaves of this tree. We must work quickly." The two of them did their best to gather leaves as or bigger as they were. O'Met's glider was finished first, and with her assistance, Ensign Airhearts was completed in record time. "We will have to make a running start. Follow my lead." Cleo ran right behind her Vulcan Commander, jumping off the branch only a few moments after she did. The poor brunet's heart was pounding in her chest, she had run plenty of simulations, but this was her first time actually soaring through the sky on a contraption like the one she put together. And every fear she could have possibly had come true, with a loud snap, she started to free fall.


"AAAAAAAA!!!" She screamed as she fell. Cleo thankfully, from a certain point of view, hit enough leaves and branches on the way down to not die when she finally did hit the ground. "Ah, hell, I'm going to feel that in the morning." The young Ensign said to herself as she attempted to get up off her back but found that she couldn't. "What the?" As her situation sank in, Cleo began to panic. "No, no, no, no, no! O'Met, help me!" She screamed as she struggled pointlessly. Her entire back was stuck on some kind of sticky slime, keeping her in place. She couldn't even look around.


"I'm here, Ensign, report."


"Oh, thank goodness! I am stuck on some sort of goop. Can you get me up?"


"I will have to use my Phaser to work my way to you. Remain calm as I attempt to free you."


"Right, calm..." Ensign Airheart muttered more to herself than to her rescuer. Her hopes started to rise as O'Met stood over her. But that hope soon turned to horror as the Vulcan began to shrink. "What!? What's happening!?"


"Well, I thought that would be obvious~." Said a sultry female voice, whose owner was soon standing over Cleo. She was a humanoid woman with purple skin and large silvery butterfly-like see-through wings that matched her hair. A tiny Phaser beam attacked the fairy, who blocked it with a shimmering glow. "That will not save you, little Elf~." the fairy said as she bent down, and plucked a tiny O'Met off of the ground.


"NO!" Cleo screamed as tears started to form in her eyes. "Leave her alone, you monster!" The fairy looked down at the Human at first in curiosity, but then a cruel smile formed on her face.


"I'll tell you what~. I'll make a game out of it~." The fairy then moved to be face to face with the poor woman trapped on the ground. Holding O'Met's now tiny form between them. "Open up your mouth, and if you can keep me from eating her, you can keep her~. Deal~?"


"Don't play her games, Cleo!" O'Met screamed as she tried to wiggle free from the purple woman's grasp. "Even if you win, she will just shrink and eat us both!"


"Promis not to~. But if you refuse to play, I will eat your friend right in front of you, then eat you to~."


"I... I..." Cleo stammered out, crying a little at how helpless she was. I'll play... And I'll save you, Commander!"


"Good~! But let's make this a little more fun~." The fairy said as she stripped O'Met out of her uniform, humiliating the poor woman even more. "Now, say Ah~." Cleo opened her mouth with trembling lips and let the fairy lower the brunet's commanding officer into it. It was an odd sensation in her mouth, a living thing, a person. But before she could prosses it, the fairy prayed her mouth open with one hand and locked lips with her, trying to suck and lick O'Met out of Cleo's mouth. Unfortunately, she was not strong enough to force her mouth closed, so she was forced to suck on her Commander to keep her from entering the predator's mouth, at least entirely.


"Mmmmm~." The fairy moaned as she made out with her unwilling partner, using her free hand to feel up her own chest as she used her tongue to molest both Human and Vulcan alike. Cleo cried hard, struggling to keep her friend in her mouth. But it was clear from the beginning that the fairy could eat the tiny woman any time she wanted, drawing it out for her pleasure and her victim's misery. Ensign Airheart was humiliated even more when the fairy waved her hand, and her uniform disappeared, moving her free hand from her own breast to Cleo's. The poor Human whimpered in tune with the fairy's moans, but then the ground began to rumble. "Oh, dear~. I thought we had more time~." The fairy said before she effortlessly sucked O'Met out of Cleo's mouth, gulping her down and flying off.


"NO! No, no, not you too! First Kol, then O'Met..." She saw the horror that cast its shadow over her. The giantess was maybe two-thirds the size of the snake woman that ate Kol but with a slug-like lower half rather than a serpentine one. "...And now me..." Cleo trembled as the slug-girl grabbed her up and held her at eye level. Her Human half was a bit on the pale side, her blond hair tied up on a braid that hung on her shoulder, and her green eyes looked the Ensign over as her mouth formed what under normal circumstances would be a charming grin.


"How lucky for me." The slug-girl said. "Normally, Humans always come covered in that yucky stuff. What is it called? Cloozs? Cloves?"


"Cloths," Cleo said, trembling, knowing her end was looking her in the eyes. "Th-They are called Cloths."


"Really? Odd. Well, thank you for telling me, little one." She then opened her mouth and moved the poor little woman inside it. It was hot, humid, and oppressively dark when her titanic lips closed. Cleo screamed as she did her best to try and work her way out the way she came, only to be forced back by the she-beasts massive tongue. Getting a taste of the horror her Commander had suffered partly from herself, Cleo dispaired as she was savored and pressed against the roof of the giantess's mouth.


"Ah, hell! I should have applied for a starship posting like my dad wanted!" Then all of a sudden, the deafening sound of the creature sucking on her stopped.


"Hmm?" The slug-girl said, right before spitting the little Human back onto her hand. "What's a starship? And why would you're dad want you to get posted to one? Wouldn't the nails hurt?"


"What? No, that isn't the kind of posting I was talking about."


"Then what did you mean?" The gigantic woman's green eyes glared at Cleo with curiosity, leaving the tiny woman with a choice. Follow the Prime Directive and die horribly, or tell the giantess what she wanted to know and buy some time to escape. Her training made it clear that she was supposed to pick the former, but her survival instincts were in control, so she chose the ladder.


"Well, I can tell you. But I would appreciate it if you decided not to eat me after." Cleo said with an awkward smile.


"That's fair. I already ate a few little Naga, so you wouldn't fill me up all that much more." The slug-girl said as she set the Human woman on her shoulder. "My names Patricia by the way."


"Cleo Airheart. So, um... A posting is like being assigned to work somewhere specific."


"Oh, cool. New question, what's a starship?"