- Text Size +

Claire got home and kicked off her flats by the door, her day was the same as any other, look at notes left by Ryan and check the equipment and experiments to make sure everything was running smoothly. Only difference was that she hadn't seen Ryan at all today and was concerned since he was always there to make sure his tests were going the way he wanted, just in case she wasn't sure about something. She shrugged it off though since it's been a few years of her working with him so he probably trusted her on her own. She walked into her kitchen and started making herself dinner, humming as she did.

Ryan woke up and looked around, seeing a light blue wall in front of him he tried moving and found he was stuck to something. The memories of what happened suddenly flooded back to him, Claire had stomped on him but he hadn’t died like he expected, instead getting stuck in a small bit of gum residue stuck to the shoe, falling unconscious after a short while of Claire walking around. He struggled and after some effort managed to get free and as he walked around the shoe he guessed that he must have been in Claire's house as he heard someone in what must have been the kitchen and started heading towards them.

Claire finished making herself a sandwich and walked out into her living room and sat down on her couch and flicked on the tv to watch something for a bit before she got ready for bed. Ryan watched as his unaware assistant nearly stepped on him again as she walked past him to her couch and sat down, him continuing after her. As he reached her he saw she had one leg underneath her and the other was resting on the floor nearby so he walked over and grabbed onto her foot and started to climb up her, Claire not noticing the small man as she ate and watched the tv. Ryan got up to her knee when she finished her food and got up to put the plate away, Ryan barely managing to hold on as her leg moved at incredible speeds compared to his small body. Claire then headed up to her room and took off her jeans and gathered clothes for a relaxing bubble bath, Ryan falling to the floor along with the jeans and getting trapped in the material for a short while before managing to escape as Claire was leaving into the bathroom.

Living alone she didn't bother closing the door and turned on the water and started to fill the tub, putting in some soap and started taking off the rest of her clothes and taking them to her room to toss in her hamper while she let the tub fill. Ryan watched the naked form of his assistant walk past but also heard the water running and figured she must be setting up a bath or shower so she would be heading back and continued into the giantesses bathroom and looked for something he could climb to get some height so she could notice him easier. Looking around he spotted a small string dangling from something and started climbing up it. As he was climbing Claire walked back into the bathroom and turned off the water and got ready to get in, noticing one of her fallen out hairs on the counter she grabbed it and threw it away without a second thought as she climbed into the tub and lowered herself into the warm water.