- Text Size +

    Ryan was climbing up the string when Claire looked at it and grabbed the top and carelessly threw it away, causing the small man to be swung around uncontrollably and let go of the hair and went flying through the air until he landing with an unnoticeable splash into the warm water of Claire's bath. He looked up and saw the giantess step in and lower herself directly on top of him, sending waves crashing everywhere and almost bringing the small man down with her butt as she got into place and the water calmed down. Ryan surfaced and saw he was right in front of her smooth stomach as the water calmly crashed into her and he started swimming to get closer before she moved again. As he reached her body he realized he couldn't see past her chest to her face and could see partially under the water at her legs when there wasn't a massive bubble island floating past. Ryan decided his best course of action would be to climb up to her face before anything happened that would possibly endanger his small frame and started to walk up her body.

    Claire meanwhile had no idea that anyone else was even in her house with her, especially not a small man in her bath trying to get her attention, she simply relaxed and let her stresses melt away with the grime on her body as she sat and soaked in the water with her eyes closed and clearing her head. She felt the small movements of the water on her torso and sunk lower into it, leaving only her breasts and head exposed.

    The world suddenly started shifting for Ryan as he was halfway up the giantesses body when the floor below him started sinking further into the warm ocean. He started running so he wouldn't get caught in the water and tossed around again but his small legs unfortunately we're not fast enough to reach high enough on Claires body and he was quickly left stranded in the water again. He saw Claire's body far below him (relatively) and knew he would have to hurry and get to her for help otherwise he could end up down the drain or worse. He kept a steady pace as to not exhaust himself too soon but still make decent progress with his diminished form and had reached Claire's floating cleavage, unfortunately not seeing any “land” and had to keep swimming further up. As he swam through however Claire began to move and the canal between her breasts started to close, with Ryan right between them.

    Claire started to think about Dr. Ryan and how she wanted to try and show off her tattoo to see what he thought and started to slink her hand lower into the water and start to rub herself slightly at the thought of the doctor. After a little bit she started to masterbate, grabbing one of her breasts and groping it while she pleasured herself with her other hand, completely unaware of the storm she was subjecting the very same object of her fantasies to.

    Ryan got squished between the mountains of fat and flesh and heard slight moans coming from the woman he was trying to get help from and blushed as he was pressed into her breast. Shortly he was pressed out from between the moving mountains via a combination of the water and soapy bubbles and tried to swim out of the way, quickly realizing that he was having no effect on his direction at all and turned to see himself heading straight for Claire's other half and began to swim faster, not wanting to get caught up in something that could potentially injure if not kill him. Sadly his efforts were in vain as the waves kept pulling him closer and closer to her until he was right at the base of her hand and was getting slammed into the moving limb as it suddenly came out of the water and reached over for something that Ryan couldn't see. With no time to escape Ryan watched as the hand returned with a dildo and brought it down into the water, dragging Ryan with it as it did.

    Claire pleasured herself and orgasmed into the tub before pulling the plug and getting out, grabbing her towel to dry off as she did. She walked over to her room and put her dildo into her drawer and walked back into the bathroom to finish drying off.

    Ryan was barely conscious but could tell that he was somewhere moist and warm before he passed out.