- Text Size +

Miya and her friends arrived at Perspective Center full of awe and wonder. They came from the northern continent where the use of unlawful shrinking was banned so anyone with the ability to shrink others was unable to. Seeing shrinking be so common in the southern continent felt like something out of a movie for them. Miya discovered her ability to shrink others around 3 years ago when she accidentally shrunk her friend Aika, after one too many drinks during their reality tv binge, luckily Miya noticed her before anything bad could happen and after a few minutes of figuring her newfound power she managed to unshrink her. The 22 year old remained curious about her power, Which led her to apply for an internship at an experimental division at St. Carmen’s, the school was very highly rated by parents and ex students, but there was barely any info on this division outside of it only hiring people with the ability to shrink others. That was enough for Miya to apply since she wanted to work abroad, and wanted an excuse to use her ability. 


This trip was basically a send off to Miya by her friends to celebrate her getting the internship. Going to celebrate the last day at Perspective Center was a surprise from her friends, knowing her interest in size stuff, so while all of her friends were dressed to impress Miya had her auburn hair tied up in a ponytail with her bangs loose and was in a t-shirt, booty shorts, and flip flops, since her friends didn't give her time to get ready due to being too eager to show her the surprise, her designer handbag was causing quite the visual clash to any onlookers. 


She and her friends were stopped by a man and woman wearing shirts promoting the Innerspace Tour n’ Show. They told them if anyone was interested in getting free unlimited food and drink from any of the locales at Perspective Center for the low price of volunteering to eat the current tour group. The moment they heard that all of Miya’s friends eyes lit up and looked at her, they all said Miya can volunteer. Miya rolled her eyes and smiled after being put in the spot like that but she couldn’t hide her excitement for long when she looked down to where the staff were pointing and saw a tiny group of people all in little space suits looking at her like if she was one of the eight wonders of the world.

Her friends asked the staff if they could get shrunk and catch a ride inside Miya too, front row VIP seating if possible. The staff told her no since it was overfilled and there wasn’t assigned seating per se, to which they didn't even let them finish and offered them double of what a ticket would normally cost, the staff made some calls and within a few minutes Miya saw her friends step out of the tiny dressing rooms in their own little space suits. They were waving at her like a fan would at a celebrity on stage. 


After sitting her down at the boarding table, the staff asked Miya what she’d like to eat the guests in. Knowing she could later get to eat at all the other locales, she asked for oatmeal with bananas, blueberries and honey, to start light. Having skipped breakfast her mind was still dwelling on it, plus she wasn't sure how easy swallowing people was going to be so something soft was the best course of action. She saw as the staff grabbed the tiny tour group and dropped them on top of the oatmeal like if they were seasoning. The newly sprinkled guests were taken aback as a black wall floated above them like some sort of UFO. *click* Miya snapped a pic of her unique meal with her phone before digging in. 


She grabbed her spoon and scooped up some oatmeal with a piece of banana, she inspected it but saw no one was on it. A bit disappointed she plopped it into her mouth, only to be pleasantly surprised at how good the oatmeal was, opening up her appetite. Seeing Miya’s face go from indifference to ravenous hunger caused a bit of panic in the hearts of some of the guests who were having second thoughts on the tour. Some began having panic attacks after realizing they were nothing but a sprinkle in this woman’s food and the thought of getting lost in her stomach was racing through their heads at mach speed. One of the guests began swimming through the swamp of oats and fruits which, had a very unwanted effect as it caught the attention of Miya who rapidly scooped her up and brought her up to her face. Miya looked down and saw the woman shaking, frozen in fear. She felt a bit bad for her but enjoyed the feeling of being able to cause such an amount of fear in a person by simply existing. She decided to help her “overcome her fears” and slowly brought her into her open mouth. The lady’s screams could be heard echoing in Miya’s mouth before being silenced by her closing her mouth and swallowing her. Miya was surprised at how easy it was to swallow a shrunken person since she didn't even feel the lady who was somewhat trying to put up a fight on the way down. She felt a hint of superiority and began eating her oatmeal proper, keeping an eye out for anyone that seemed scared or if she could spot her friends. Spoonful after spoonful she swallowed dozens of people leaving the best for last. She had caught sight of a man who was kneeling on a blueberry begging the staff to get him out of the plate. She scooped him up and said “You’re kinda pathetic, you know that? It’s ruining the vibe of this meal, I’ll give you two options I’ll either eat you or option B…” before she could finish the man kept screaming “Option B!!!”. Miya raised her brows “Didn’t even let me finish but thanks for consenting to this.” She grabbed the blueberry with the man on it off of the spoon and began rubbing it between her fingers. The man was kneaded and pressed deeper into the cold soft blueberry, the pressure kept building and he could hear the inside of the blueberry begin to give way. After a few seconds of this newfound hell, the man was sandwiched with incredible force as Miya crushed the blueberry with her fingers, leaving only blueberry viscera and an even more terrified tiny covered in said viscera. She looked at the man on her fingertip and said “Well that was fun, but since you didn’t let me finish you could’ve saved yourself from this since both options ended with me eating you lol.” She brought her finger to her mouth and sucked the tiny and blueberry clean off, sending them down her throat with the rest of her meal. 


Miya’s friends were taken aback with just how much she seemed to be enjoying this. Aika specifically seemed a bit concerned, thinking to herself that if they hadn’t been so close she might’ve just gotten eaten by her all those years ago, she really hoped she was just acting this way due to the novelty of the situation. To their surprise once Miya’s eyes locked in with the banana they were standing on it was like the flip of a switch, Miya was all cheery, giving them a little wave before picking them up with her spoon. Miya asked the staff if her friends were the last ones since, as good as the oatmeal was, she was kinda over it. The staff checked the plate and confirmed that she had eaten everyone except her friends. “Heyyyyy,  hope none of you are having any regrets, aaaaaaaa you all look so cute on the banana. Lemme take a pic before i eat you.” She grabbed her phone and snapped a pic of her diminutive friends on her spoon. “See y’all in a few hours nobody die in me byeeeee~” she kept saying until she dumped her friends on her tongue, the banana serving as a sort of giant surfboard for them. “Hol uh ihma thy an swawo thuh anana” she swished the banana with her tongue, scaring her friends as it felt like a massive mechanical bull ride, until the banana was all the way at the back of her throat. She swallowed the banana slice whole giving her friends a sort of flotation device for when they reached her stomach. The staff was impressed and asked her if she could swallow more of the fruits whole to make the scene in her stomach more decorated. Miya stepped up to the challenge and separated the remaining fruits from the oatmeal.


One by one with only the smallest of struggles she managed to swallow each piece of fruit. When she reached the last banana slice she noticed something off on the surface but didn’t wanna feel like she was quitting bc of a dumb excuse. Due to her distraction she accidentally pushed the banana against the roof of her mouth, smushing it a bit in the process, before swallowing it. That involuntary mistake spelled doom for a certain tiny that had tried to smuggle their way in in order to trick the employees into unshrinking him. 


Interlude: Death by Banana


A few weeks ago the man had just been an ordinary delivery driver for QuickEats and was dropping off some food for one of the employees at Perspective Center. The client received the food but refused to tip. The deliveryman got angry saying that they had just driven an hour to get them their stinking burger, the least they could do was tip. The client smiled and within a few seconds the deliveryman started shrinking down to half an inch tall. She walked away leaving the tiny man to his own instinct in order to survive. Knowing the gimmick of this center, the deliveryman sneaked inside looking for a way to get back to normal size. After a few weeks of eating nothing but crumbs and exhausting every option he had to unshrink the only place he saw that he had a realistic chance to be able to convince the employees to grow him back was at Innerspace, since he could try and blend in with the crowd and there was a blindspot he could use to get to where they usually put the guest’s plate. He felt like the leader of a heist movie and was certain that he wouldn’t get stopped by tiny security like he had with every previous locale he tried to get into…


He sneaked in through the tiny employee entrance after memorizing when it would be empty for him to pass. The smell of oatmeal filled his senses. After eating nothing but crumbs, oatmeal sounded like heaven right about now. After some sneaking he reached the edge of the plate and dived into the muck. He ate his fill and decided to take in his surroundings now that he was no longer hungry. In the desert of oats bananas and blueberries he could see dozens of people wearing what appeared to be space suits, anxiously, for better or for worse waiting for their turn to get eaten. He looked up and was in awe at the beauty that was about to be his ticket to getting his life back. Her good looks seemed effortless since even he could tell those were just her pajamas compared to everyone else at the venue who looked like a million bucks. He decided to lay low and stick around in the oatmeal hoping she’d eat him unnoticed, next step of the plan was stealing a suit from someone once they were in the stomach and sneak into the tour group, leaving that chump to an even worse fate than the one he currently has. 


Minutes passed and he didn't manage to get picked up and he saw her asking if the ones on her banana slice were the last ones. His body froze, he had missed his chance. All he could do is watch as who would’ve been his savior play with her food before swallowing her last bite. He was ready to give up, but he heard the staff ask her if she could try and swallow the remaining fruits whole as well. Determination filled his heart as he ran towards a banana slice while she was busy swallowing the other fruits. He readied himself on top of the banana slice right as her spoon lifted him up towards her mouth. He did it, phase one was done all he had to do was get past throat and the hard part would be done. Him laying face down on the banana was the last thing he ever did as she reflexively pushed the banana against the roof of her mouth, entombing him in the mushy terrain that was the banana, as it slid from the roof of her mouth to her throat the surface was swept completely engulfing the deliveryman in the banana. By the time the banana had dissolved in her stomach, the deliveryman had already suffocated to death and the tour had long been over.


Interlude end.


Miya was handed the ship where the people would spend the rest of the tour which she quickly gulped down. She was satisfied with the meal and the experience to be a sort of monster to the unready people that were in her food. She wiped her mouth with a napkin and as she was setting it down she saw four tiny  people in space suits standing right outside the plate. “I thought they said those were all of them, sorry little people I must’ve not seen you” her hand approached the group of people, but the staff quickly stopped her saying there was no more room in the ship for them.