- Text Size +

It had been a few months since Nami had been shrunken by a mysterious devil fruit user and found by Robin. The two had gotten into a bit of a fight days before the incident, which definitely did not help Nami’s situation since what would’ve been a simple rescue turned into a back and forth of snark from Robin and anger from Nami. She snapped at her saying that she’s lucky she wasn’t the one shrunk or else she would’ve crushed her like a bug. “Not even your Gigantesco Mano could stop the sole of my shoe from turning you into a smear.” Robin raised an eyebrow and began to smirk a little. “Well until that day comes, I’m going to give you a real reason to want to kill me, navigator.” Nami froze in fear as she realized the weight of her situation, before she could plead forgiveness, Robin grabbed her and placed her inside her high heel before putting it back on. “What a shame that you decided to disappear and leave the straw hats without any warning, navigator. Don’t you worry I’m sure your new job as foot pet will keep you just as, if not more, busy.” She twisted her foot, really embedding nami into the worn sweaty insole of the high heel before taking off. 


Now, Nami was nothing more than Robin’s portable pedicure. She spent most of the adventures the straw hats had during her absence, confined inside whatever shoes Robin decided to wear that day. Her job was simple: make sure Robin’s feet are impeccable which ranged from moisturizing them before bed and in the morning, grinding any dead skin off her heel, painting her nails white whenever she didn’t want them bare, and worshiping and massaging her soles every other time of the day. All these duties were incredibly taxing for the tiny navigator whose only time of peace was when Robin would dump her into one of her boots, so she couldn’t escape, before going to sleep. 


She hated the stuffiness of being in Robin’s shoes since the heat and humidity would build up almost instantly, making a foot scented heat wave for the tiny navigator. It was awful, but she’d take that over Robin wearing sandals any day. The days she wore sandals were hell days for Nami, since Robin would constantly keep her under her heel, making sure she’d take in every excruciating step straight on. Nami would end up fully embedded into her heel by the time the day ended since Robin was prone to pivot her foot whenever she wasn’t walking. The constant twisting would just crush Nami more and more.


Today was specially cruel since after enduring a torturous day of Robin getting groceries with the crew while wearing her orange high heeled sandals, Robin decided to lounge on the deck while reading a book. Nami already knew this meant it was a break for Robin, not her. She laid down and grabbed Nami with her toes before setting her in front of the monoliths that were both her feet. “Well navigator, you know the drill, choose the one you want to massage first, I’ll at least give you that choice.” She wiggled her toes a bit and began reading her book, keeping an eye on Nami, to make sure she wouldn’t try any pathetic attempt at escaping. Nami was tired and her body hurt all over, frustration was swelling up inside her. A thousand ways to crush Robin, if the roles were reversed, crossed her mind wanting nothing more than to get rid of her massive captor. She got even angrier realizing that it was these same thoughts that got her into this situation, all these months of her life lost because of a simple death threat she blurted out in the heat of the moment. She tensed her fist and ran towards Robin right heel and started punching and kicking it with all her might, she needed to make her feel even the slightest bit of pain. She bit into it, accidentally taking in the taste of her foot sweat. The taste snapped her out of her fit of rage as her mind was now filled with disgust. “I don’t know what you’re doing navigator, but it felt good, much better than your previous pitiful attempts at a massage. But aren’t you tired of my heels? Climb my sole and get to work on my arch.”


She nudged Nami with a toe from her left foot, and Nami quickly started climbing. She was no stranger to climbing her sole so it wasnt as difficult as her first few times. She reached her arch and began rubbing an area to the best of her ability. The repetitive motions were making her brain drift off. Her mind went back to anger as she started scratching at her arch with her nails. She frantically scratched causing a reaction from her master. “That tickles, navigator.” Her foot shook a bit which encouraged Nami to scratch even harder. If she couldn’t cause pain to her she’d at least be able to cause her discomfort. Her actions were quickly stopped as the nail from Robin’s left big toe pinned her against the arch. “If you ever do that again, navigator, ill use you as chewing gum.” She swept the tiny woman with her toe up to the ball of her foot. 


Nami teared up a bit but held it in, she felt so powerless and humiliated. She realized the futility in fighting back and just began massaging the ball of her foot, defeated. Robin was annoyed at her pet, even more so when she barely felt anything from the tired navigator. “You know navigator, you’d spend less time massaging my feet if you just simply did a better job.” Nami cried the pressure of her situation was too much for her to handle, she couldn’t satisfy Robin even when she was trying to comply. “For someone so adept at navigation, you seem to have trouble following directions.” She crossed her legs lifting Nami for what felt like hundreds of feet in the air. Nami looked down and was mortified at how high up she was. Her survival instincts kicked in and she began climbing up the ball to find shelter on Robin’s toes. 


She was shaking from anxiety clutching at her toe gap, calming herself down and trying to rub her toe crevice to make Robin somewhat pleased. Robin seemed to have let up on messing with Nami as she became more focused on her book. Nami sighed a sigh of relief and continued rubbing. In her bliss she forgot that the area she was rubbing was sensitive which caused Robin to clench her toes, squeezing the air out of Nami. She was dazed and couldn’t gain her balance after that, causing her to trip and fall off of Robin’s foot. She fell for hundreds of feet and Robin watched her descent as she fell hard against the rubbery surface of her lounge chair. Nami was heaving for air. She had never felt this close to death in her life. “Robin…. Please, I’m sorry… I never should have said those awful things. You dont have to forgive me but please, help me…” Her pleas fell on deaf ears as robin turned her attention towards her book again. She uncrossed and crossed her legs yet again pinning her under her sole, weighed down by her other leg as well. She cried for a few hours but not a sound escaped from her flesh and rubber prison. Robin paid no mind to her cries and enjoyed the rest of her day off, with a few drinks and snacks prepared by Sanji and quite an excellent book. Life was good for the Straw hat’s historian.