- Text Size +
This is a Food Transformation and Vore story with female preds, told from a first person view in a way that can be either male or female.
 
Contains: Vore, Food TF, digestion, Female preds.

Optional (only if you want): bonus parts at the end with post digestion (scat) and some garbage. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I started to pull off my sleep and wake up feeling weird, highly disoriented. First, I am definitely not in my bed, I can't feel the texture of cotton sheets around my body. Second, I try to move my head and open my eyes. I find out that I cannot move a muscle, nor see anything. These are the very first instinctive things that my mind and body tried to do, basically subconsciously. 

Vast disorientation and confusion floods me. I try to think straight, I can't. I try to understand things, to remember at least something, anything. I can't. I have no idea where am I, what happened, not even who am I or what my name is. 

Ok, let's start with what we do know, try to assemble the information from my senses. As already said, I can't see anything, it's completely dark. Also, I can't hear anything, at least not something distinguishable. Taste and smell? Hmmm, I can feel strong tastes and smells of salt and butter? But, like industrial butter, not the kind one would spread on a toast. Wait, when I'm thinking about it, I do smell but I'm not breathing. I can't breathe, I cannot move a muscle, even the lungs since I woke up here. Strange, I think. Together with that, needless to say that I can taste, but can't feel my tongue or my lips properly. 

Remember when I said I can't feel the cotton texture of my bed sheets? Well, that was a fading instinct, my memory is completely wiped. What I do feel now, is being drowned in something. It's not liquid, it's more like I'm buried rather than drowned. Not sure how to describe it. The environment which I'm buried in isn’t consistent either. On some parts I feel a paste glued on me, and on some places I feel hard things pressed on me. 
  
Speaking of those hard things pressing on me, is that makes sense that I can feel through them? Like, I feel one round hard object touching me, but I can sense what it senses, like it is a part of me, which feels the first part of me touching it too. The best way to describe it is like when two of your fingers rubbing each other, you can feel each finger on her own. Another thing I notice is that not only my physical body is shared between multiple round objects, buried together in something salty and buttery, but also my mind is split between them. The best way to describe it to you, is like trying to watch two different screens at the same time, each one plays a different movie. Although, right now they both play the same thing, which is a black screen, so I don’t feel the mind splitting too strong. 

Time goes by, but still nothing makes sense. I'm in such a situation that I have no idea if it's good or bad for me, or what to expect next. As the time goes on, although I have no clue how much exactly, I notice that I do hear something. It is very faint, muffled, but it sounds like ambient house kitchen noises. I hear a faucet going on and off occasionally, wooden cabinet doors closing, even voices of humans speaking. It is all very faint, like I'm wearing earplugs. 
Right now, all I can do is sit and wait. I still have no idea where am I, what will happen, or even what am I.  

--------------------------

*** Ok readers, I invite you now to go and make yourself some popcorn, pour yourself a drink, sit back and continue reading. The action is about to begin! ***

--------------------------


Intense hoisting movements. I can feel simultaneously all of the objects which my mind and body are consist of moving intensely yet with perfect coordination, all together inside what we're buried in, in the same direction. Not only movement, I try to focus harder on the sounds. It sounds like female voice, or maybe several women voices? Not sure exactly, and I can't hear the words clearly, only the general sound of someone speaking. With the movements I hear the sound of plastic, like the sound of a thin plastic package opening, this one is quit louder. After few seconds, the movement stops and I feel my beings lay still. I hear the sound of a light bang, like a cabinet door is closed, but strongly. Right after that, I hear digital beeping sounds. Still, I have no idea of what is happening, I hope that I'll soon find out. 

Two things are starting to happen at the same time right after the beeping sounds. The first, and more noticeable, is a new loud sound, something between humming and buzzing, maybe a combination. The second is new movement. This time I don’t feel like I'm being hoisted around, but rather slowly spinning, like turning around in place. The movement is quit calming, not dizzying, which is unexpected. The sound however, is mind penetrating, I don’t like it. 

For the first time since I woke up, I feel temperature change. I feel heat, but it grows slowly. Strangely, it feels like I'm radiating heat from inside out. This feels unnatural, my mind doesn’t process that well. The heat grows more intense with the long seconds passing. As the seconds in this "chamber" goes by, I feel the heat now coming not only from inside me, but from my salty buttery environment. My various parts, those round hard objects that I feel I made of, heat each other too. 

With the slowly yet steadily growing heat, comes a new movement. This one is very different. This time the round objects which are my bodies, don’t move in coordination, but the move relative to each other. I suspect it is the direct result of the growing heat. One more thing I notice is that the smells and tastes that I felt so far, I feel a bit stronger now. 

Although I still have no clue about anything, I start to feel nice. Like, really nice, in a strange way. I feel like as the temperature goes hotter and hotter, so is my excitement. It feels really good, sensual even. I feel like I want the heat to turn even higher! Yes! Increase the temperature, heat me more! Oh, it feels so good!  I feel an excitement rush building up stronger by the second. I feel like I'm literally going to explode with sensual excitement. Oh, here it comes! I can feel it. Yes! More heat! I have absolutely zero clues of what is happening. All I know is that I want it to grow stronger. I want to explode with the heat! Something is bubbling inside me, inside several of the multiple round objects which I am actually. 

POP.

One part of me has just exploded! Oh that felt so good! So intense! Not quit orgasmic, but not too far either. After the explosion, I can still feel myself in it though. However, it doesn't feel like before. After the explosion I feel like my body became bigger, expanded, but softer and squishier. Also, that part of me isn't round anymore, but with a strange star like shape. 

POP. 
POP. POP. 
POP.
POPOPOPOPOPOPOP.

More explosions came, one right after the other, some even simultaneously. As I'm drowning in pleasure and excitement, I feel parts of me exploding with intense sensual excitement right near parts that are still being heated, waiting impatient to be exploded too. I don’t remember a single thing from my past life, but I'm pretty sure that I've never felt that good. All I want now is to this to continue. I know that there's limited numbers of original hard round shaped object which my body was or still is distributed between, but I try not to focus on that now. I'm too much busy in enjoying. 

POP. POP. POP. POP. 
POP. POP. POP. 
POP. 
POP. POP. POP. POP. POP. POP. POP. 
POP. POP. POP. POP. 

It's not stopping! This is just amazing! 

With my bodies growing larger, I can feel now that there is a boundary that limits my expansion, and holds me from shooting my exploded parts all over. This boundary is what keeping me in darkness, I believe. It feels like it is made of a rough thick paper, or something similar. 

After about a minute and a half, which felt like forever yet ended too soon for my taste, the intervals between explosions grew much larger. It went from merely couple of seconds, to more than five. There are still some parts of me that haven't been exploded yet, but those parts felt a bit numb. These are part of my collective body, but I feel them weaker relative to the others. I do hope they will get to explode too, not giving up on a single sensual explosion. 
Alas, it all suddenly stopped, all at once. The buzzing-humming sound, the rotating movement, the POPs, all ceased. Three loud beeps sounded the third one longer than the first too. Other than that it was all suspiciously quiet. 

----------------


Few moments later, a clicking sound could be heard, followed by a feminine voice that said something like "… yeah I'm getting it now". This leads to another hoisting movement, which takes all the parts of me inside the huge paper bag. A shaking aspect is added to the movement this time. 

All of a sudden, light pours in from above. There is an opening forming above me, in the top side of the huge paper bag. This is the first light I see. Hot steam goes out through that opening, which lets cooler air get in. The opening in the bag grows larger with the sound of paper ripping. Now that light goes in and I'm not in complete darkness, I can see that the inside of the paper bag is brown, and that the exploded, puffed, parts of me appear to be white and yellowish. This strange sight, accompanied by the tastes and smells, brings only one associated word to my mind. Popcorn. 

I feel tilting. The opened part of the bag which was above me now turns to be below. For a split second, I can see the small view out of the bag changes from what it looks like a house ceiling to a white plastic bowl. The bag is being shaken intensely, and my parts are being poured out of the bag, and into the white plastic bowl. The flow is rapid and within few seconds my entire body, divided between the hundreds pieces of popcorn, is transferred from the brown paper bag to the bowl.  

One or two pieces miss the falling into the bowl. One lands on the table near the bowl, and one on the floor. As it happens, my mind, which is divided between the hundred pieces of white and yellowish puffy popcorn as well, tries to catch and process as much new information as it can.

Let's start with the surroundings. It appears that I'm in a family's house kitchen, poured into a bowl placed on the table. A woman, a huge woman in comparison to me, is holding the empty paper bag above the bowl. She is the one who got me out of the microwave, opened the bag, and poured me into the plastic bowl. The woman appears to be in her twenties. I don’t know her, never seen her in my life. Or maybe I did? I have no idea. For all I know, this woman might or might not have any relation to me, before I ended up as microwave popcorn. Not that it makes any different now. What I can say, is that she wears pajama like comfy clothes, and looks nice. 

After inspecting the vast new environment, my mind focus on my current situation and what is the feasible future. Ok, let's summarize and face the facts. I am a popcorn. Well, not A popcorn, but more accurately split between the entire lot of corn seeds. I was microwave cooked, inside a bag designed for that. All of what I felt so far makes sense now. I am not human, even though I might have been once. This must be why I can feel human senses and emotions. 

A theory that comes in mind is that actualizing my purpose, makes me feel good, sensual. This must be why when I was heated inside the microwave, I felt the exciting rush before each piece of corn seed exploded into popcorn. The purpose of corn seeds destined to be popcorn, is first to pop, which I did. This epiphany, leads me to the next probable, inevitable step. Popcorn is food. It's not just for popping in the microwave, that's only phase one. The main target is to be eaten, consumed. At first, the thought scares me. A remnant, distant instinct tells me I should be very scared from this expected situation. However, a new instinct, combined with what I learned so far from this experience, tells me that I should be very excited and look up for this. Strangely, or not so strangely, I feel aroused from the thought of being consumed. I'm afraid that deep down this is my greatest desire now, but this feeling is still buried deep in my subconscious. 
       
Back to the piece of me that missed the bowl and fell on the ground. I could see what it sees, its point of view, together with the combined field of view from the other pieces inside the bowl. Remember my allegory of watching two screens at the same time? Well, now my mind is split, and there is much more information to process than before. It's like watching two movies, on two different screens, but listening to the same audio and the movies are two different views of the same scene. It's not so hard to wrap your head around it.    

The young woman above me, saw or heard that one piece have fallen on the floor, and bowed down to look for it. I felt pride. It's nice to know she doesn’t give up on a single piece. I would hate to go to waste. However, she didn’t see me at first, and to my disappointment instead of seeing her fingers coming to pluck me, I saw the bottom of her fliplop as it came down on me. She shifted her step and accidently stepped on me. I felt a huge force crushing me. I could feel the dirtiness of the bottom of the shoe smothering me. It hurts, a lot. 

The crushed piece felt like my own body is being crushed, which is what happens. I also heard the crunch sound. The young giant woman heard it too, because she brings her foot up, pinching my crushed yet still barely alive piece out of it, and throwing it into the kitchen trash can. Because it was crushed, I can only slightly feel and sense this piece, so I only lightly feel the ugly stinky smell of the garbage. Before long, I stop sensing anything from that piece, it's gone for good. I feel sad for it, I didn’t get to fulfill my greatest purpose in with that piece. Despite that, I feel really great and exciting to be consumed with the rest of the pieces. 

I try to imagine what it will be like, to actually be consumed, and eaten by this young woman. I imagine myself entering her mouth, lying on her tongue. Then, chewing probably? Will that feel painful like being crushed under her shoe? Or will it feel nice, orgasmic, like being cooked? Then again, will that be my end? Or will I stay aware for the digestion? It's an interesting mystery, now that I'm popcorn, when and how my current life is going to end? Only time will tell. 

To my great surprise, and excitement, I got a hint to the answer sooner than expected. Remember the other piece of me that didn’t get inside the bowl, the one landed on the table? Well, as this young woman comes to grab the bowl and walk away to another room, she spots that piece of me. Rather than adding it to the bowl, she decides to simply throw it inside her mouth. 

My mind focuses on this piece. I see myself coming close to her mouth at high speed. I see her pink lips parting, briefly feel her warm breath, then quickly stick to her wet tongue. This sensation, being inside someone's mouth, is just divine. I feel like I'm about to explode with excitement once more. This time, instead of popping from heat, I feel myself melt by the saliva on her tongue. I'm nearly loosing myself, turning from foamy white piece to saliva melted white goo with hard corn seed remnants. She begins to chew. My question of what will it fell like gets an answer. It's both. At the same time, I feel the pain of being crushed, together with a huge orgasm. Oh please! Yes! Please eat me! Eat all of me! I'm yours! Your food. Your food to be eaten, by your divine mouth, melting on your godly tongue!  She swallows. I still feel this piece alive. The rest of my pieces, still in the bowl, envy the piece that was just sent down her throat. Don’t worry, I tell myself, my time will come for the rest.  

Inside her stomach, I can still feel the swallowed piece, but faintly. I think that when my pieces are concentrated in one place, it's easier for me to keep track. The stomach acids burn a little, but it feels nice and warm. It feels like cuddling with your lover right after a great sex. The after sex feeling also comes with after sex exhaustion apparently. That digesting piece goes numb. 

The young woman carries the bowl with me to a living room. In there, I see two more women. The first on is another young woman, roughly the same age as the first one. She is also beautiful. At this point, I'm not sure if all human appear beautiful to me, or they are legitimately two beautiful women. Come to thinking about it, what was I before popcorn? Was I a boy or a girl? Was I into women? Into men? Both? I can't remember. In anyway, it doesn’t really matter. Right now I find these two young women to be very beautiful, highly attractive to my eyes, and I can't wait to be eaten by either of them. 

The third woman that I see is not less beautiful than the first two, in her own way. She, however, is older than the first two, like about twice their age. I wonder what the relation between the three is. Are they family? The older is the mother and the younger two her daughters? Or, maybe it's a mother, daughter, and her friend or girlfriend? Or maybe, aunt with two nephews? Who knows, could be anything. Also, did I have any connection to these three, or at least one of them before my popcorn life? It doesn’t matter who they are, or even if I knew them in past life. Right now, these are complete strangers for me, and all I want is to be their food. I just can't wait for them to put me inside their lovely mouths and eat me.  
They all wear pajamas, comfortable clothes for inside the house. It looks like they are about to watch a movie or something at the TV. There are drinks on the coffee table, along some other snacks. I'm glad I get to be the popcorn they snack on during this evening. 

----------------


Now that I have a small idea of what it is like to be eaten, I'm more than excited to experience it more, and with greater intensity. My human-like mind, as much as any other, like to create labels. Even now in my popcorn situation, my mind labeled the first woman, the one who pulled my out of the microwave and bag, is the blonde. The second young woman is black haired, and the older lady is brunette. Each of the three has her own beauty, and I want to get inside the mouth of each of the three, and have her eat me.

It begins. I pay no attention to the movie and the irrelevant surroundings. All I focus on now is the three women, their reaching hands, and their mouths. The women take their time. They sip on their drinks, they grab a bite from one snack or another, and soon they will send their hand to my bowl too. 

The first is the dark haired young woman. She reaches her arm and grabs a large handful of pieces of me. I can feel all of those pieces in her hand, it feels nice. With her other hand, she grabs a couple of pieces at a time, and brings them to her mouth. Her sweet warm breath feels smells like the coke she just took a sip from. Melting by the saliva on her pinky soft wet tongue is just heavenly. Oh yes please! Go ahead, chew me, dissolve me with your saliva, eat me! Having more than one piece of me in her mouth at a time, means she needs to chew for longer. I enjoy every single movement of her teeth and tongue. Every single crush between those hard white teeth is a blast of orgasm, even when I do feel the crushing pain. Very quickly, the part of me inside her mouth turns into a mushy mixture of white popcorn goo, butter that accompanied me since before the microwave, and her saliva. I can feel it all sense it all, the smells, tastes, and sounds, all of it. She swallows and sends me down to her stomach too. 

I think that with the time passing, and more of me will be inside stomachs rather than the plastic bowl, I will have a better sense of what happens in there. Right now it feels bland. 
The next one to get some pieces of me is the blonde young woman. Unlike her friend/sister/cousin, she takes a smaller handful of pieces, but sends them directly into her mouth. This time, I smell remnants of light beer in her breath, she must have taken a sip between the first time she ate me and now. Her mouth does feel familiar though. I already know I like it inside very much. Once again, I feel parts of my pieces melting on her tongue by her saliva, but this time she does most of the work by chewing. I like being chewed, apparently. When few of my pieces are experiencing the huge orgasm from being dissolved in saliva and crushed by teeth all together at the same time, it only intensifies it, bringing the total orgasm to a higher dimension. She swallows, I'm in heaven. 

Next, and in parallel to the younger girls, the brunette lady sends her hand for me in the bowl too. In difference from the other two, I find out that she likes to eat slowly, one piece at a time. She grabs only one piece of me and brings me in front of her red lips. She pauses for a second, holding me there. There must be an interesting scene in the movie, which I'm ignoring, and she focuses on that, which makes her lose the focus on me for a second. Her red lips parting, reveling the beautiful inside of her mouth. That's it. I'm in love with her. In love with her mouth, and her beautiful tongue. 

Her warm breath smells like wine, and some spicy snack. No doubt she intends to have a relaxing evening. The smells of other foods and drinks are both bothering me and feeling nice at the same time. On one hand, it damages my experience, not letting me enjoy the lady's own scent to the fullest. On the other hand, it reminds me that I'm nothing more than food for her, and food doesn’t get to choose who eats it, and with what. My only purpose now is to be tasty in her mouth, and nourish her. 

Her tongue goes out through her parted lips to welcome me. She places me on it with her fingers, and the tongue retracts inside her dark warm mouth. Unlike the first two women, she takes her time to slowly crush me between her tongue and the roof of her mouth. Larger amounts of saliva that she produces help her tongue to melt me without the need of chewing. Oh yes! Yesss! This is so good! Better than anything I've ever experienced! Being crushed by her tongue, as more saliva melts me this time, is the best orgasmic experience so far, and it lasts very long. I almost don’t want her to swallow me, but swallowing is part of the fun too. It feels great to slide down the esophagus, sliding into the stomach as a gooey chewed mush. It gives the final stamp that I'm completely hers. 

What happens next is like a symphony. It all happens simultaneously, but each thing happens on its own. Each part of me is individual. I can see, hear, smell, taste, sense and think through every little popcorn piece of me, each one of them. All of what is about to happen, will take place at the same time, or one thing after the other, without a clear order. 

The three women continue enjoying their movie, enjoying their snacks, the drinks and the popcorn, me. They hardly speak to each other, mainly concentrating on the TV screen. Every few seconds, they send their hand to grab a piece of one of the snacks being offered in the table in front of them. Sometimes, their hand reaches for a drink, be it soda, light beer, or wine. Of course, that between drinks and other snacks, they reach for me too. I wonder if they know that I'm alive and aware, or completely oblivious to my conscious existence. If they are aware, did they turn me into this popcorn? Or simply bought me from another place that did it? Questions upon questions, and no answer. Well, not that it matters. 

Feeling myself in two or three mouths at a time, is great beyond anything, especially if by some chance I reach the expected orgasm peak at the same time in all three. It is so good. In one mouth I'm being chewed hard, in large numbers. In the other I'm being chewed softer, in lower quantities and feel the tongue a bit more. In the third mouth, I'm being slowly pressed by the tongue, completely melting by the saliva. It is beyond divine. Sometimes, the smell of breath that I sense in one mouth or the other, changes according to the last thing that woman ate or drank. Few of times, one of the women held me in front of her still busy mouth, holding me there to wait for her to swallow before it is my turn. At one or two occasions, they even had to let out the air clearing from their stomach and burped on me. When the pungent smell hit me, I felt excited knowing that soon I'll join it, after they melt, chew and swallow me. 

As the three women ate more and more of me, sending me to be digested in their stomachs, less and less of me was remained in the bowl. The pieces of me that were already inside one stomach or another, couldn’t see a thing, it was completely dark like before the microwave. The pieces being currently inside a mouth of one of the women aren't getting much effective view, except for the beautiful pink tongues and white teeth. Therefore the pieces that do most of the watching are inside the bowl, and no a lot of them are left already. 

I see hands coming from above, into my bowl. They come randomly, without any noticeable order, sometimes two at a time. When not a lot of me is left, each one grabs no more than few at a time. I start to wonder, which one of the three will be the one who will eat the last piece of me? Do I even have a preference? I don’t think so, they all look godly. I'm in love with all three of them, and glad I could become their food. I sometimes see a hand reaching for the bowl, only to be disappointed that she changed her mind and went for another snack instead.  

The hands keep reaching in, grabbing a piece of me to send it into one of the beautiful feminine mouths. The blacked haired reaches, the blonde one, the brunette lady. All of them are eating me, basically nonstop. Soon all what's left is a couple of exploded pieces, and the few seeds that haven't opened in the microwave. I can almost explode with excitement myself. That's it, only two pieces left to be eaten. I don’t want the fun to end, but I want to be eaten in these pieces so bad. I'm on edges! Who will get me? Inside whose mouth I'm going to feel the intense superb orgasm for the last time? Is it the young blonde? The brunette lady? Or the young black haired? I will feel myself inside each of their stomachs anyway, but I still wonder who will eat my last pieces. 

A hand enters the bowl. It sloshes around, trying to seek for a piece to grab in the nearly empty bowl. The fingers grab me and bring me up. I see the face of the blonde woman. Ok so she is the one I guess. Fair enough, she was the first one to ever eat a piece of me, and she will be the one to finish me off last. Poetic, I think. She looks at my general direction and smiles. She speaks.

"Hey Nora, open your mouth. Let's see if I can make the shot, I'll throw one and you try to catch it with your mouth." The blonde woman said.

The black haired answered "Yeah why not. Haha! " in angelic voice.

So, not the blonde girl? The black haired will be the one I guess, what a turn in the plot hehe. The blonde girl hands shifts into position, and throws me through the air. Nora, the black haired, matches my trajectory with her wide open mouth, and catches me straight in. I'm very glad she did, full of cheers for her. She gently chews me and swallows down. Only one piece of me left, still in the hand of the blonde. 

I was sure that she will throw my last piece into Nora's mouth too, but she has a different idea in mind. 

"Aunty Meg! You too! Try to catch it with your mouth, this is the last one!" the blonde said.

Meg, the brunette lady, respond by simply opening her mouth wide, sticking out her pink tongue through her red lips. Ok, this is it. I think to myself. This is the last piece of me, and the identity of the one who'll eat it is clear now. I'm overwhelmed with excitement, I can almost reach orgasm only from thinking of it. 

I'm being thrown through the air, seeing the big open mouth with the tongue stuck out getting closer. I land directly inside. I look outside and see the inner side of Meg's teeth, and the pink tongue returning inside. The lips are closing, sealing me in darkness. Yes! Yes please! Eat me! Finish me! Melt me with your tongue like you did so far! I am yours, Meg, your food! 

Meg, as she did so far, covers me with her rank saliva. Her tongue slowly crushes me against the ridged surface of the roof of her mouth. I hear her deep voice moaning "Mmmmm" as a sign to her success in catching me with her mouth. Oh, the exploding orgasm. Oh yes! Yes! Crush me! Dissolve me! I want to become a mushy mix of myself and your saliva, Meg! Before long, it's time for her to swallow, there is so much you can keep a single piece of popcorn in your mouth.  

Most of my consciousness, the vast majority, is now lying divided between the three women's stomachs. I can feel it all, each one of their heartbeats, the rhythmic breathing, and myself mixing with the rest of the stomachs content. For now, I can still distinguish and keep track on which part of me is in which woman's stomach, and what the inside of her feels like.  

In the blonde woman's whose name I still don’t know stomach, I feel myself being mixed into mush with what smells and tastes like digesting pizza, whatever snacks she ate, and some light beer. The pungent smells, as already said, aren't bothering me as much when I am a food myself. 

Inside Nora's stomach, the black haired young woman, it feels quit similar to the blonde's one, but she chose to drink coke instead of beer, and she ate much more sweets, I can still sense some chocolate. 

Inside Meg's stomach, the brunette older lady, it's a different story. The smells and tastes here are much stronger, much more pungent, with remnants of garlic, some spicy foods, and red wine. One part of me, tries to trigger a dormant instinct that wants to make me disgusted by this, but my new popcorn mind is very much content with this. Even though it's not as intensely orgasmic as being eaten, being digested in the stomachs, dissolving with other foods and drinks by acids feels tingly, nice and warm. 

Ok, now what? Is that the end? What will happen next? I have no idea. One possible thing, that I'd like very much to happen, is to become part, even a small part, of the bodies of these goddesses women. I guess I'll have to find out when the time comes. As it is night and getting late, so are the women, who ate me are getting tiered. While I'm still digesting in their stomachs, they get ready to bed and go to sleep. When each one of them falls asleep, so does I. 

-------------------------------

 **** Ok, this is basically the end. I hope that you enjoyed reading so far, especially if you went "immersive" mode and ate popcorn while reading. Now, there is another bonus part, describing what happens further down the line of digestion, only for the readers who like it. Warning, this contains nasty stuff, and the narrative turns darker, you know what I mean. ****  

-------------------------------
 

I wake up again. At first, my instinct is to check if I am back to being human, or reborn as popcorn again, maybe other food this time. But no, I have a full memory of my recent experience as popcorn, but no memory of what happened before. Once I fully awake and come to my senses, I can feel myself divided to three main parts, and one smaller fourth. 

Each of the main three is sitting in darkness, pressed and squeezed from all directions. I conclude that each of these parts is inside the intestines of one of the women who ate me. At this point, I lost track and cannot tell which part lays within which woman's bowels. The fourth, smaller part of me, isn’t in either of them. This is the small part, the rather numb one, consisted of all the corn seeds that haven't exploded during the microwave cooking. They sat inside the plastic bowl during the entire night. 

In the aspects of how I feel now, well, I feel like shit. Pun intended. The high rush of excitement and sensuality I had yesterday are all gone. The women who ate me sucked it all out, together with whatever nutrients their bodies took from mine. All what's left now, is the unwanted pieces, and misery. 

When morning came, Meg, the aunt, came to the living room to tide and clean. Without giving me too much attention, she carried the bowl to the kitchen. Once there, without giving it a second thought, I heard the sound of a trash can lid being opened, and she tilted the bowl. Nothing I can do to stop myself from sliding down, falling into the reeking pit of kitchen garbage. The smell inside is unbearable, rotting foods, unfinished meals, and it's all slimy. Not all my body parts were perfect. And now, the defect parts are paying for it, left to rot in the smelly trash. I feel defeated, humiliated. 

Let's be focusing on my three main parts. Now I notice that I'm cramped inside something soft and mushy. However, the smells and tastes of this mushy substance surrounding me, is repulsive. I don’t need light to know what it is, and where am I. I was digested, completely. Digested food, after completing its journey from the stomach and through the intestines, becomes feces. Yes, that's what I am. Three pieces of shit. The women who ate me transformed me from a tasty snack, to a mushy loge of excrement, made of all the things their bodies decided to get rid of and dump. All I can do now is wait for them to shit me out, and see what happens next. 

One of my pieces is about to be dumped, shat out, I can feel it. I don’t know who the woman is, but I know one of them is sitting in the toilet. I hear her peeing, the yellow stream ringing off the toilet's porcelain. She pushes me. I get closer to the anus. I feel my body concentrated in one log, but this log is only in one piece inside her colon. I see light, the butthole is opening. I'm being pushed headfirst downwards. I can see the white toilet bowl and the yellow water with piss in the middle. As she pushes me down, slowly, I can feel myself hanged from her ass, still attached to the rest of the crap inside, as part of me hangs in the air above the toilet. 

I'm being pushed more and more. Whoever she is of the three, she shits apparently on long log, nonstop. Soon, I enter the pool of piss. It is disgusting, even when I myself am literally shit. The rest of me is still connected to the one long log of excrement, keeping to slither out of her ass. Worst part is I can smell and taste myself, because part of my fecal body is originated in the other foods she ate, which blended with me. Only when she finishes and the last of me plops down, I can feel some release. She gets up to wipe, and then I see her face. This was Nora, the young black haired who just shat me. she looks at me one last time before flushing. 

Next one to go to the toilet went a bit later, and I recognized it's not the same toilet bowl. This woman, either the young blonde or Meg, I suspect is dumping me in a public toilet. The smell here is vastly more intense in its reeking. Even inside this woman's butt, I feel myself more watery and softer than with Nora. I see the anus opens. This time, I plunge down quicker, sliding down fast, thinner in diameter, softer, mushier, and wetter. I burst out fast, and this time the anus divides me to several pieces, landing in the toilet bowl with plop sounds. Oh my, my smell and taste here are so much worse! I miss the last night and the sensation of their mouths. When I'm in the soiled toilet water, I notice a large re object bade of something like fabric. Yes, she threw her used tampon right before going to shit, and decided to push me out and not waste a flush. When she got up to wipe, I saw it is the young blonde, as I suspected. She made me her beer shit. Just lovely. 

The last woman to shit me out, obviously the older lady, Meg, went to the toilet not long after. She chose to dump me in a different toilet as well. By the sound of it, I think these are her work place, her office's women's toilet. How will I go out now? I wonder. Will I be a watery diarrhea? Or hard constipation stools? I feel myself quite firm, so my guess is normal stools. When she drops me down the toilet, I feel like I'm getting out very smoothly, but her asshole still cuts me into several logs. I can see my color and texture varies from piece to piece. I can see clearly that her diet during the last day or to was consisted from very different foods. Some parts of me are greenish, while others are light umber brown. Remnants of hard corn seeds shells can be seen decorating me. Meg wipes while still sitting in the toilet, and throws the toilet paper directly on me. When she gets up to flush, it blocks my sight and deprives me of seeing her beautiful face for the last time.   
   
I thought that I can feel something in my already flushed parts, but when Meg flushes me down, I realize that the flushing is terminating this part of me for good. No internal life in the sewers with the rest of the feces for me. What I did feel and confused me was the pieces she threw in the kitchen garbage this morning. Later that day, those pieces, and the last of me, went dark for good as someone threw in the leftover waste of their dinner right on me.