- Text Size +
*** This is a commissioned story, please contact me if you want a custom made story. ***
-----
WARNING: 
This is a Food TF and Vore story, about a man being transformed into food and eaten by a group of women, with FULL digestion (include toilet scene). 

Contains: Vore, Food TF, digestion, toilet stuff, FFF/m.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Think about it, you know how welcomed you're in this house, and we all know you want this." Jessica, my friend's mother said to me. 

"Hmm, I don’t know, it's not an easy decision." I replied.  "In any way, it's getting late, I should head back to my apartment, I have to get up to work tomorrow." 

I said goodnight to my good friend Sally and her mom Jessica, and went home. I live alone in a small apartment, working a pretty boring job, but it pays the bills. I just got back from my friend's house, where I'm spending a lot of my free time. Sally has been my good friend since childhood, we grew up together, went to the same school and all. Her mom, Jessica, likes me a lot. She never treats me as a common guest, and always makes me feel like a family member in her house. 

The conversation I just had with them before I got home was about one of my problems, and how to deal with it. You see, some people can transform, change their shape and size, to become objects or whatever. Some people have the ability to transform others. There are laws that protect people, and prevent abusive use of this phenomenon. Most of the times, people voluntarily transform for a short period of time to something nice and playful. Sex toys are one of the popular choices, and some people who are into feet fetish like to play with transforming for a limited period into shoes or socks. However, the limit is only one's imagination, and a lot of people transform into various objects.
 
In addition to transformation, some people are being eaten. Yes, eaten. Few years ago, a new law was passed that permits some people, with a license, to cook and eat other people. This is commonly known as "the cannibal permit". The only restriction on this is that only convicted criminals who were sentenced to become food supply, or volunteers, can find themselves being cooked and eaten. It's not a common thing to see, but it exists. Jessica, my friend's mom is one of the few people who have this license. 

Jessica is a professional chef. She owns a restaurant, and every few months she gets a person to cook and serve to her costumers as food. Apparently this is a favorite dish among groups of women coming to celebrate something. Sally, my friend, sometimes helps her mother at the restaurant. When they are at home, they like to cook together, and I can personally vouch for their high level of cooking. Jessica is in her mid 40's , she has a medium length bright hair, and a beautiful smile with white teeth. Sally is about my age, mid 20's, she inherited her mother's beauty, with longer smooth hair and piercing eyes. Sometimes I'm a little envy in their good family relationship, I'm lucky that they like me too. 

Back to my problem, the one Jessica tried to offer a solution for. This is a bit difficult to admit. Ok, well, I have this fantasy, this desire to be eaten. The thing is, on one side I really want it to happen, I just yearn to become food for some beautiful women. On the other hand however, I'm pretty sure it will be fatal. Even if I'll volunteer myself to someone with the cannibal permit, to be cooked and eaten, I don't think I'll be able to be alive and aware to enjoy this, and it will end my life. What's makes it even worse, is that I'm not very content of my current life. I have a boring job, with no bright career option in the horizon. I live alone in a small apartment. The more time passes, the stronger my fantasy gets, and I want to fulfill it even more. 

Trusting Sally and Jessica, as they are very close to me, I shared my thoughts with them. I was pretty amazed by their reaction. 

"So, what's the problem? If you want to be eaten, you know I have the cannibal permit and the restaurant. I can even cut you into pieces slowly, so you'll have time to see who is eating the parts of you." Jessica was quick to suggest at first.

"Hmm no, I know I said it's a strong fantasy, but it seems too scary." I replied.

"I have an idea!" Sally interrupted. "What if we will transform you into food? Like transform you into an inanimate piece of food ingredient, then cook and eat you!" she said with a smile.  
  
"Well, that's an interesting suggestion. I have never been transformed into something before. How will it work? Will I be able to be human back after… you know, eat me?" I asked with a shy, my cheeks became red. 

"I don't think so, I'm not sure on what stages we can still get you back to human form, but I like the idea! I can make you into something delicious!" Jessica commented.

"I don't know, it sounds pretty extreme, I'll have to think about it." I answered. 

"Please! I think you'll love it very much! Besides, do you prefer being eaten by a stranger? You know me and my mom, don't deny you love us, and you know we like you too. Don't you prefer becoming our food?" Sally said and stuck her tongue to the side between her teeth. 

That was the beginning of the conversation we had earlier today before I got back home. 

------------------

As the days pass, my life became more depressing. All day long, I couldn't think of anything but my friend's and her mother's suggestion. It became so bad, that my bosses at work were angry at my low levels of efficiency and care. It was inevitable that I was soon fired. Without the job, I couldn't keep paying rent for much longer, I had to do something. Sharing this with Sally and Jessica, they applied even more mental pressure on me. They made it look like the obvious solution is to let then transform me into some food, and eat me. 

"So, here I am. At your mercy. I don't think there is much I can do now given my current state. So yeah, go ahead, transform me into a food ingredient." I said to Jessica and Sally. 

It was hard to me to pronounce these words. I feel like I'm giving up myself, submitting to them. Why are they doing this? Is it because they like me and care for me, wanting to help me fulfill my fantasy and cheering me up in this period in my life? Or is it because they just see me as food, and want to make me officially as their property? Do they really look forward to eat me? How will I taste? Like any other food, or better because I'm with human soul?  
"Anyway, what are you going to transform me into?" I asked the two. 

"Yeah mom, you didn't tell me what we decided." Sally joined the question. 

"Here is the thing. I wasn't sure what I will my mood be, what I will feel like eating, so I decided to transform you into flour. Yes, flour to make dough. This way, I can bake you or mix you into countless possibilities, so many foods use flour in the making." Jessica settled the fact. 

"Ok, so what happens when…" I started to ask, but the two women were quick to shush me.
"Now now, just stand there and don't move, I have to concentrate and be very accurate. What I'm trying to do is very complicated." Jessica said and pointed at me. it wasn't very reassuring. 

Before I had the chance to react, I was blinded by strong light. Then it all became dark and quiet. I woke up some time later, slowly gaining my senses back. First, it was obvious that the world is bigger, or more accurate, I'm smaller. Second, it was obvious that I cannot move a muscle. Third, I can still see, hear, smell, feel and taste, and I can do it from all across my new body, from every direction. It feels different than in a human body, strange at some level, yet not too bizarre. 

"Wake up my wheat flour! It's been a few days since the transformation, and now it is time to finally use you!" the smiley face of Jessica greeted me. It seemed bigger then I remembered, probably because I'm smaller now in relative. 

"Here we are, you recognize our kitchen, you have been here many times before. But that was as a welcomed guest, now you are the food haha!" Sally taunted. 

"Let me bring you up to speed. Today my sister and 4 of my cousins are coming over for dinner. I'll use you the make some of the main dishes I am going to serve. You are going to be entirely made into some foods, and eaten entirely by me, Sally, my sister, and my cousins. I know we said at first that only us two are going to eat you, but this is boring. I want to show off my cooking skills, and have them try you as well. They however, will have no clue that they are eating a TF food, something that used to be human. They will just eat you like any other food. Doesn't it sound like fun? Exciting? I hope you're not having second thoughts. If you do, we cannot hear them anyway haha!"

Jessica talked to me with a smile, with some devilish tone in her voice. She was enjoying this, taunting me, humiliating me. Little did she know that I do have second thoughts. I am still a little bit afraid, I still have no idea what will happen to me once I cook, or eaten. Will I experience digestion? Will I proceed further? I don't know, only time will tell. 

From then Sally and Jessica worked together to prepare the big dinner. Even when divided into several parts, I could still feel every single part of me. While making the preparations they took their chances of explaining what is that they are cooking with me, and what should I expect now that I'm transformed. From what it seemed, one of the main courses is going to be spaghetti. Another thing is pieces of freshly baked bread. Being a seasoned chef, Jessica doesn't just buy factory prepared pasta, she makes it her own using wheat flour and other ingredients. 

I feel myself being separated to parts, being inside measuring cups, mixing up with cool water, salts, eggs, or other ingredients. Inside a mixing bowl, I feel the clean bare hands of either Sally or Jessica who mix me thoroughly. The feeling of being twisted around, mixing and blending with all of the other ingredients, becoming nice firm dough, is an exquisite feeling. It feels good, like a calming massage. The sight of a feminine hand entering right through me, to grab, squeeze, and knead me, is strange, but I like it. They were right, I'm happy that they are the ones who doing this to me. They look at me in the process, smile at me, and even humiliate me a little.

"So, what does it feels like now? When you were human, it was an imaginary fantasy, but what does it feels like now that you are food? Are you scared of being eaten by us? What do you think it will be like, being chewed in our mouths? What do you think will happen after digestion? Do you think you're lucky enough to become a little part of our bodies? Or maybe… you'll be completely transferred into… poop?" Sally asked with a taunt. 

She stuck her tongue out in a playful way. Her face was just above me. When she asked about what happens after digestion she had a minor pause. Sally and Jessica crossed looks and hid a chuckle behind a smirk. I sense they know something and not telling me, I guess I'll have to find out by myself. With this though, a wave of worry floods me. What if I do change my mind? I'm completely helpless now. I am just a product, belong to them, to do with however they please. It feels helpless. 

The part of me which is going to be made into freshly baked pieces of bread is laid inside a bowl to be covered and rest for a bit. The yeasts need time to do their work. The other part of me, the one that is going to be made into spaghetti noodles, is continued to be worked on by Jessica. This dough, is made a little bit differently than the bread one, and requires large amounts of kneading. She uses a rolling pin to flatten me up, add some more flour, and then mix me up time and again. At the end, she pulls me through a pasta machine which makes me flatter than ever. Following that is cutting, she cuts me into thin long noodles with a knife. During the process, I have zero control over my bodies(s). I'm totally under her control.

When it is time to be cooked, I fill with excitement mixed with fear. Is it actually my end? Will living through my fantasy be good as it seems? The part of me that is going to be bread undergoes pretty boring process, just lying inside a hot oven. I feel the intense heat, but it doesn't hurt that much. The pasta dough part is a bit more exciting. When Jessica holds me hovering above a pot filled with boiling water, it's a scary sight. She's looking at me and laughs, then lets me fall down into the boiling pot. It's a pretty big pot, there need to be enough for a group of seven people, according to what I heard from Jessica talking to Sally. 

Oh wow, seven women. Seven women are going to eat me today. I'm not sure if I should be really hyped, or did I just made a terrible choice. Being in an ecstasy of heat, swirling, and a strangely pleasant feeling inside the cooking pasta pot, just intensifies everything. To make sure that I am properly cooked and reached the desired texture, Sally tries a small piece of one of my noodles. With all the heat and numerous things my senses receive, it is almost negligible. However, the sudden yet short feeling of someone kissing me, gives me a nice little promo for what is about to come. I like it! After I'm cooked enough, Jessica drains me and throwing me right into a big hot pan with melted butter. Without wasting any time, she empties a large jar of tomatoes sauce right on top of me. I can feel and taste everything, it tastes strong, much stronger than how it should feel to a human. Well, I am not a human right now.

When everything is ready, it is time for me to be decoratively placed on the serving dishes. My bread parts are being cut into slices by Sally, and placed on a basket. She is doing it slowly, thinking of what is going inside my mind while she pushes the knife back and forth through me. I feel the metallic teeth of the bread knife, it doesn't hurt that much, but it is not something that can be ignored. I feel like she tries to make it feel more intense to me on purpose. 

"I gotta tell you, you are pretty stupid. What kind of a man wants to be eaten by other people voluntarily? Yeah yeah, you have this fantasy where you want to be eaten by a woman, and you like me probably even more than you ever admitted. But still, it's kind of pathetic. Do you think my teeth chewing through you will feel pleasant? What about digestion, with the stomach acids and all? Not to mention what comes after digestion…" Sally taunted with a chuckle. She enjoys tormenting me she knows I can't back off now.  

Jessica was in charge of my pasta part. She mixed me well with the sauce, and put the relatively large portion of me into an accordingly large serving bowl. It's not that huge bowl, but a bigger one in comparison to the one she uses when it's just her and Sally. Right near me, she puts a bowl with ground beef cooked in tomatoes and peppers, sort of like Bolognese. She said that not every one of her gusts eats meat, so she separated the two parts. Each one can choose if they want to add meat to the spaghetti or eat me as I am. Beside me and the ground beef, there are platters of various cheeses, maybe three different salads, a pie with chicken, and some sort of a soup, I think tomato soup but I'm not sure. I can see some other stuff on the set dining table, which I don't recognize. Other than that, there are a couple of wine bottles, a red and a white. 

"This is it" I think to myself. I am actually going to be eaten. I haven't seen the other women gusts yet, I hope they are beautiful women. When the bell rang, signaling the first women to arrive, Jessica and Sally stopped talking to me, or give me any attention apart from the occasional quick gaze and a smirk. As they told me before, the other guests, Jessica's sister and 4 cousins, are completely oblivious to my existence all they see is nothing but delicious food. 

Jessica's sister, Ashlee resembles in her looks, but a little younger. The cousins, 4 if I'm counting right, look like a bunch of women friends between the ages of 30 to 45. I don't know their names, and I probably will never get to learn them anyway, but I can tell them apart by color of shirt, or hairstyle. They all greet each other asking how everyone's doing. Quickly enough they are all drawn to the direction of the dining table by the aromatic smell. They all know that Jessica is a good chef, and more than happy to enjoy her fantastic cooking.    
               
Before long, the group of seven women is taking the seats around the table. Without wasting any time, wine is being poured into glasses, and food from the various serving dishes find its way to someone's plate. It is well clear that every single one of them intends to have at least one serving of me, from the spaghetti part. Most of them, minus one or two will have at least one slice of my bread too.  All at the same time, I feel myself resting inside the bread basket, having a bare feminine hand grabbing a slice of me and putting it on her plate, sitting inside the spaghetti bowl, being scooped up by a large spaghetti serving spoon, and laid down on a different plate. 

The first plates I'm being delivered to are empty. As more and more women get their portion of me, I'm coming into plates that are already containing at least one type of food other than me. My parts from the first empty plates are being joined by the other foods as well. In at least five different parts, I feel the woman whose plate I'm on pouring some of the ground beef on top of me. My mind and focus is forced to be split into more than 15 different parts. My senses work exactly the same from every part. Everything that a single slice of my bread or a single noodle sees, hears, smells, feels and tastes, I as a whole can sense too. However, my focus is having a hard time giving full attention to them all. I try to focus on no more than two, maximum three pieces at the same time. The rest of the parts, I do feel, but it's like seeing something that happens to your side while you are focusing on the TV in front of you.
 
I almost missed giving the appropriate focus to a woman, one of Jessica's cousins wearing a white shirt with blue flours, and shoulders length brown hair, who grabbed a slice of bread me and brought close to her mouth. I have never been so close to another woman's face like this before. I'm filled with excitement, like any average guy who's about to have his first sex. I see her red lips parting, and the silky soft wet tongue waiting inside between her teeth. This is it, I'm being eaten! 

Coming into contact with her pink moist tongue is divine, sensual even. Another woman's saliva, a woman I've never met before and she herself has no idea what I really am, is spreading into my spongy body. Her mouth breath is fresh and minty, with female-like human scent. Her teeth are cutting off a part of me, and she starts chewing. The view and feeling from inside her dark mouth are nothing like I imagined, this is way better in real life. Within seconds, she transforms me from a solid dry piece of bread, to a mushed and saliva-wet pulp sitting on her tongue, glued to her crushing teeth. The chewing itself was quite painful, but painful in a way orgasm feels like. Speaking of which, I'm pretty sure orgasm describes well enough what I've just experienced. The bright shirted cousin swallows me with a gulping sound I could hear. 

Before I drown too deep focusing on this part, more women are coming to bring a piece of me closer to their mouths. I see red lips, brown lips, pinkish lips, parting and reveling an open mouth waiting for me. I see tongues in all shapes and sizes, round tongues, pointy tongues, long tongues, tongues that are stretching out to grab me, tongues that are patiently waiting inside their mouths between the lower teeth, tongues that appear relatively dry, and tongues that are drenched in saliva. Some women have thick saliva, slimier, some have a mild one which feels "wetter". 

In matters of smells, each woman has her own unique mouth scent. The total mouth breath consists of the woman's own scent, her current level of mouth hygiene, and hints of other stuff she ate or drank in the last hour or so. Some had very pleasant breaths, fresh and minty like the first woman who ate a piece of mine, and some had a stale breath which left me no choice but to endure it quietly. In addition, I think that one of them has smoked a cigarette before coming, not sure who though. When they chew with their mouth closed, I cannot see a thing, but I can observe them from outside. These are a bunch of beautiful women. 

The view from their plates is something I secretly like. I see their faces from below, as they look at me with smiles and hunger. Sitting at another woman's plat, makes me feel like I'm belong to her, like she has absolute power over me. It's quite helpless, but I like that I got women like them to do it. Whether I watch them grabbing a bite from a salad, sipping wine, or sending their forks towards me, at this point I feel like they are my goddesses. 

After the first woman ate a bite of my bread body, I tried to dedicate at least one focused bite for each one of the women. Naturally, I wanted to focus on Sally or Jessica first, but they were busy making sure everyone else is getting some food first. They are such good hosts. Instead, I got the chance to focus next on Ashlee, Jessica's younger sister. She digs her silver fork into a portion of spaghetti me and spins it around. She brings me to her warm mouth and starts chewing with squishy noises. This time I'm being mixed with some meat alongside her saliva. When the other women come to take a bite of me, there are sometimes still chewed leftovers from their previous bite. I was disgusted at first, then I remembered that I myself am going to be turned into exactly that in few seconds. 

When it's the turns of Sally and Jessica to eat a proper bite of me, I nearly loose it. Right before inserting into their mouth, they sneak a quick look directly at me. It's a look that says "I know what you truly are, who you truly used to be." They take longer than the others to enjoy my taste in their mouths. When she had one of her bites of me, Sally quietly sneaked a small burp inside her closed mouth. It reeked of vomit and I hated it. I realized how stupid this thought was when I reached inside her stomach. 

As dinner continued I experienced it all, from the plates, all the way to the stomachs. Some of my bread pieces were eaten with cheese, some dipped inside a hot bowl of tomato soup, and some were eaten raw, to clear the palate of the woman who is eating me between other foods bites. The spaghetti part of me was often slurped in between pursed lips. I found it funny and sexy.  At the end of every bite, I always ended inside one stomach or another.

Inside the stomachs was nothing like I expected. Being chewed inside a woman's mouth, felt orgasmic in a way. To my demise, I found out that the fun stops when to slide down into the digestive chamber which is the stomach. Inside, the smells were strong and potent. Smells of vomit, rotten food, and whatever else these ladies decided to eat and drink, my own digesting scent included. The heat inside was greater than the calming warmness of the mouth, this felt much less pleasant. The tastes, well, they were terrible, and there is absolutely nothing I can do to avoid them. To all that add the burning of the digestive acids, and the effect from the alcohol in the wine.  

When dinner was about to be concluded, Jessica ate the very last bite of me. It was a piece of bread. With one last set of chews, I was plunged into darkness. Now, all of me, my entire new body and mind was inside these women's bellies. Not a single part of me was left uneaten. Not only that I'm no longer human, I'm no longer a mere piece of food either. What I am right now, is undefined bubbling mush, consisted of chewed and swallowed mixture of foods, inside the stomachs of seven different women. I suddenly feel something sweet and cold mixing with me, they must be having dessert. Later that night, when the women will go to sleep, I'll fall asleep too, while slowly crawling and sliding through their intestines.  

----------------------

I woke up to movement. It was still all dark around me. I felt like I'm being squeezed under pressure. It took me a while to realize, that I smell the stench of a toilet. Few seconds later and the coin dropped. I am at the last phase of digestion. I was food, food that was eaten and digested, and now I'm fecal matter, shit. It all connects now. Jessica and Sally taunted me about it before the transformation. Even when the prepared me, they talked about what's coming after digestion. I should have seen it coming, I feel stupid now. I'm about to be utterly humiliated, being expelled in the form of logs of shit out of seven women's ass holes. 

The first to shit me out was one of Jessica's cousins. I didn't recognize who was it at first, I had no means to. All I saw was the white porcelain of a toilet bowl, with yellowish water at the bottom. She peed before starting to defecate. She dropped me down in the form of about four firm and solid brown logs. The smell outside is even worse than before, reacting with the air. The taste intensifies when I splash down into the water mixed with pee. I can taste shit. Part of it is myself, the other part is the rest of the food she ate and digested. I cannot believe I'm an actual piece of alive and aware human excrement. This woman however, has no clue that her morning shit is thinking and breathing. She wiped and threw the soiled toilet paper right beside me. Only when she got up to flush I caught a one last glimpse of her face.  

Next, one by one, the other women shat me out. For some, I came out firm and solid, divided into several logs. For others, I came as a one continues long and soft log of shit, curling down in a circle at the bottom of the toilet bowl. Some of them had to push me really hard, and it took a while. They had constipation, but managed to drop me down eventually. One of them expelled me quickly, with thin and soft form. Ashlee apparently, made me into liquid diarrhea. It was extremely disgusting. 

When the toilets were flushed, these parts of me went dark, I couldn't feel them anymore. Is this how I end? With a suction of fouled water and filth? I guess I need to wait for Sally and Jessica to shit me out to discover. I'm sure they held themselves from visiting the toilet deliberately just to make sure they are the last ones seeing me.

First was Sally, I recognized her voice when she grunted in the effort to defecate me. I can't believe she was my close friend, and now I am literally her shit. When she done and wiped, she turned around to look at me, smiling. 

"Hey down there! How was it being my food? Did you enjoy being eaten by me? You tasted delicious, that I can tell. Everyone loved your taste! So, anyway, here we are. Now you are fully digested, and I'm finished with you. You must feel very pathetic right now, I bet you didn’t expected to become a literal piece of shit in your fantasies. Once I flush you down, this will be the end of it. Any last words? Oh I forgot, feces can't talk haha! See ya loser!"

With that, Sally pushed the lever and the flushing started. She smiled and stuck her tongue out, to humiliate me even more. That piece went dark too. Only Jessica was left. The last alive piece of me, was swaying inside Jessica's butt as she walked around. Eventually, she got to sit on a toilet. I was preparing to receive a goodbye speech from her, like Sally gave me. However, after she wiped, she said "see you back in a bit" and winked. What did she mean by that? With the flush, it all went dark. 

------------------
 I woke up in a bed, in a human form. A quick check up insured me that this is my original former body. What happened? Was I dreaming? Am I in heaven? Hell? I'm confused. The room appears to be the guest room inside Jessica and Sally's house. As if they were listening to my thoughts, Jessica and Sally entered the room. They looked at me, smiling and crossing their arms. 

"Here, let me calm you down and explain." Jessica said. 
.
.
.
To be continued?