- Text Size +
This is a Food Transformation and Vore story, about a student being transformed into biscuits and eaten by his teachers. It is written in a way suitable for both male and female readers. 
 
Contains: Vore, food tf, teacher, school, digestion, food, aware + unaware, FF/food.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I forgot doing my homework on time, again. The teachers just love me. I always answer their in class, never interrupt their lesson, and my exam grades are on the top of the scale. There's only one problem though, my laziness. Well, it's high school now, but even before that, I always found doing homework to be too much tedious and sometimes even stupid. If I understood all perfectly in class, and the purpose of homework was to strengthen your understanding, so why do I need it? Other classmates are stupid, so they need the practice. I, however, don't. Well, that was my own stupid opinion, failing to realize that the teachers give me homework to teach me work morals too. 

Back to me forgetting doing my English homework on time, once more. The teacher liked me enough to give me a second chance, and submitting it to her by tomorrow morning. If not, instead of the regular punishment for not doing your homework on time, she'll give me a more severe one. My English teacher name is Samantha Brown. We don't call her Mrs. Brown, we just call her Samantha. I heard the other teacher sometimes call her Sam. She is about 45 years old, has a light tone skin, above shoulders blonde hair, and usually wears light red lipstick. Like almost every single teacher I have ever had in my years through school, she entered the class with a cup of coffee or latte in hand.

I'm lucky she chose to be kind to me this time. Some of the other teachers like to get angry pretty fast when a student "with a potential" like me isn't respecting their system and forgets doing the homework. I make a mental note to myself to definitely do the English homework today after school. What do you think will happen? Spoiler, I'm going to forget doing them again, and it will be even worse for me. 

----------------------


"Are you serious? Even after I gave you a special extension for the homework submitting, and making it clear that it's your last chance or the punishment will be severe, you still were too lazy to do this simple task? I'm really disappointed of you."

Samantha told me while she made me wait by her desk after the lesson. She didn’t shout at me, but her tone was harsh. It did sound like she was angry at me. My cheeks became red with shame. Hearing her telling me I let her down, it felt personal. I was supposed to be top of her class, not one of the mediocre students she has zero hopes for. 

"Now, I'm a woman of my word. I promised you that if you fail to comply and submit the homework within the extended deadline, the punishment will be severe. I mean it. You are in deep trouble now. I hope this one will teach you for good not to disrespect the assignments I give you. Follow me now please, we're going to the teachers lounge."

I went with Samantha from the classroom to the teachers lounge. I've never been inside, student's aren't allowed in. Samantha is a bit taller than me. I feel a bit humiliated having to follow her like that, it's like she's holding me with a metaphorical leash. To be honest, I'm a bit scared. Not from the punishment so much, but from having the rest of the teachers which I know they respect me, seeing me in my shame. 
 
"Sit here, and wait for me to get something." Samantha said. I took a sit and inspected the surroundings. Not that there was too much to see, but I've never been in this room before. Quickly enough, she came back and placed and handed me a form with long text and a pen. 

"This is a consent form that says you acknowledge that I gave you a second chance with the homework and worn you about a more severe punishment, I need you to sign it."

Without bothering to actually read it all, I didn’t want to make her more upset than she already is, and signed it. 

"Excellent!" Samantha said. Her face expression changed disturbingly quickly from disappointment and anger to happy and satisfied, with hints of thrilled even. At first I thought it's a sign she might take it easy on me, I still have no idea what this punishment going to be like. I remembered reading in Harry Potter about some very bizarre punishments for students, I had fun with the thought something like that would happen in reality. Without even giving me another unnecessary second, she snatched the signed form out of my hands.

Samantha looked at me and smiled. I was baffled. With a grin, she snapped her fingers. My head start spinning and I felt weird. I was able to hear her say "See you in a bit" before I blacked out. 

-------------------------


For a while, it felt like a dream, like all my senses are foggy. What happened to me? Did she hit me and knocked me out? Did she use a special aerosol to knock me unconscious? Is it actual magic? I still have no idea. I try to focus on what I do know. Let's see, I can't move my body, and I can't see anything. I can smell sweet vanilla scent, like cookies. When coming to think about it, I feel like I'm in several places at the same time, but all of the places feel the same. This is without any doubt the weirdest punishment I've ever received. I guess sitting here in the dark, like some sort of detention is what I got. I wonder how long it will take.
 
To my surprise, no more than several short minutes after I woke up in this dark room, light flooded my eyes. I see that I'm in a different room than the teachers lounge, but the ceiling looks the same. Well, not exactly the same, it looks much bigger and further. To my field of view entered Samantha's face. However, it was much bigger in comparison to me. Did she just make herself grow? Or am I the one who was shrunk? She starts to speak, her voice sounds really strong and loud. 

"Hey there! Welcome to your special punishment. It must be feeling very strange down there, and I bet you still have no idea what happened to you. Let me help you with that. Here's the thing, I turned you in to a pack of biscuits. Well, to be exact, not the pack of biscuits, but the biscuits themselves, all of them. Each one of the biscuits in front of me is a piece of you, and your mind resides in all of them. We had a shortage lately in biscuits, cookies, and sweets in the teachers lounge. Because you showed disrespect for my work, maybe this will teach you about the effort your teachers put in their work."

What!? I was turned into a bunch of biscuits? How is this possible? Is she messing with me? Also, what does she expect me to do? Sit there and listen to her and the other teachers? I think it's quite cruel to show them a box of cookies and not let them have it, especially if they had a recent shortage in cookies. Surly, Samantha doesn’t intend to let them eat ME, right? That would be too much exaggerated, I think. So, what's her angle?

"I can't hear you thoughts, we don't have a telepathic connection, but I think I can guess pretty accurately what's going in your head right now. Let me help you with that. Your punishment is to make my and the other teachers brakes more pleasant, as we need something to pick us up between lessons. How are you going to do that? Well, pretty much self-explanatory. Here, let me demonstrate."

With that, she grabbed one of my pieces, a single rectangle biscuit. I felt her fingers holding me, lifting me in the air. At the same time I felt that piece in her hand, as well as all the dozens of others in the box below. 

"What I like to do is take one, dip it for couple of seconds in my coffee…"

I felt her hoisting me in the air, and saw the mug with the hot brown liquid below, coming fast towards me. There was a strong smell of coffee, not my favorite smell. Head first, I was dunked into the cup. I felt the coffee wetting my body, mixing with it, getting through my inside. The taste of it was strong, very bitter. The heat was intense, but nod scolding as I initially feared. After two or three seconds I was pulled out. 

"… and then…"

Samantha didn’t complete her sentence. Instead, I saw her mouth being opened. She brought me very close to it. I saw her red lips parting, the pink wet tongue waiting between the rows of white teeth. Her face is huge to me, and I can already see that she can put an entire piece of me inside her mouth. Once almost inside, I smelled her own breath, it had her own scent. 

While delivering me from the cup to inside her mouth, she said a small "aahh". I tried to pull away because feeling another person's saliva on my body is making me disgusted. Alas, I had no control over my own body, all I could do was watch as my coffee drenched body lands face first on the surface of Samantha's tongue. It was really strange seeing this both from inside her mouth and from the outside. I felt the teeth pressing on my middle and breaking that piece of me in two. It didn’t hurt so much and I could still feel from this two broken pieces, one in the dark inside her mouth, the other in front of her cutting white teeth and shutting red lips. She mushed the piece inside her mouth between the soft tongue and the ridged hard roof of her mouth. More saliva helped dissolve me better. I heard her moan "Mmm", it was loud to me. She mushed me few times, mixing me well with her slimy saliva, enjoying my sweet taste and softened texture mixed with the warm coffee. With an audible GULP, she swallowed me down. 

Before continuing with the other half of the piece, she paused to explain.

"MMmm, so tasty! So yeah. That is your punishment, to be my and my colleague teachers treat. However, I will be the only one who knows it is you. For the rest, you'll be nothing but a bunch of yummy biscuits to snack on or dip in their coffee like this. Keep in mind, this punishment's purpose is to teach you good manners and respect for homework. Therefore, once being all consumed to the last bit, you'll wake up as a human again in your own bed."

My mind is overwhelmed with different thoughts and emotions. I had to see this coming, there was no chance she would turn me into some sweet snack if not for eating, obviously. On one hand, I appreciate my teachers and value them as someone to look up to. I do respect them a lot. These women do give sense of power, wisdom, and maturity, which I like. What I don't like is only to excessive pointless homework, but I do value them as mentoring women. On the other hand, that's only how I see them. I have no desire to become their food, especially not to melt on their tongues, feeling their sticky wet saliva all over me. I don't want to be forced feeling and smelling their mouth breath, and I don't want to be mixed with their bitter coffee or whatever else they want to eat me with. It will feel like getting too much close and personal with them, drenched in a disgusting, repulsive environment and situation. 

Samantha continued eating me. Every few seconds, she mocked me, commenting on how sweet I taste, and how finally I give her calmness instead of anger. While she kept dunking my pieces into her coffee, biting into me, mushing me with her tongue and sloshing me around, I started to feel something different. For some strange reason, it smelled like someone is eating a sandwich with turkey and cucumbers right under my nose. It is definitely not Samantha, I would see if she did eat that, and it's not me for sure. I like the turkey, but I don't like the cucumbers, so I'll never eat something like that. So, where does this strong smell come from?

Then it struck me. I can still feel the mushed pieces that she already swallowed, which are inside her stomach right now. Because it's completely dark in there, I ignored these parts until now. My English teacher, Samantha, must have had a turkey and cucumbers sandwich for lunch in the previous break. Now that some parts of me are digesting inside her stomach, I can feel, smell, and even taste it too. I start to realize just how severe and out of the ordinary this punishment really is. 

"Well, my break time is over, and I have one more class to teach for today. I'm going to close your box and leave you here. I'm not sure about the rest of today, but I expect that by the end of tomorrow you'll be all gone, completely eaten. As said, when that will happen you'll simply wake up in your own bed at home, like nothing happened. Please notice that I have no control over who gets to eat you and how much. From this point to the end of your punishment, you'll be nothing but biscuits. Who knows? Maybe you'll be eaten mostly by the teachers you like the most? Maybe it will actually be the teachers you don't like so much, if there are any? Maybe the principal would pass by and have a taste of you? She likes cookies and stuff very much. Anyway, bye now, enjoy being eaten and I hope you'll learn the lesson."

Samantha covered my box and I was in darkness again. Some of my pieces in her stomach were still vaguely awake, still feeling her other meals before me. I tried to take the time to recover from my recent bizarre experience. It was extremely intense, feeling the hotness of the coffee, the warmness of her mouth, the crushing, cutting teeth, the stickiness of her saliva, and her tongue mushing, sloshing me around her mouth. I have never imagined I'll know what it feels like to be eaten alive inside someone else's mouth. There is some sort of a distance, a border between teachers and students, out of mutual respect. This punishment is going to totally break it, making me feel closer to them than ever and not in a kind, respectful way. I sat there in the dark with my own thoughts for a while. 

"Hmm what is that?" I hear a feminine voice saying. I recognize this voice, this is Sharron, the vice principal. Sharron doesn’t teach me any class, and I only see her here and there around school, or in ceremonies or special school activities. She is a bit fat but not too extreme, with short red hair. As I suspected, she comes to open my box, revealing my biscuit bodies. 

"Wow! Finally! It's been few days since we had these, I must make sure they would not be missing again in the future." Sharron said to herself. 

I see her huge face above me. It is clear that her eyes watch me with hunger and lust, she crave for something sweet. She has no idea she is about to devour a piece or two of one of the students. Her fingers come down to grab a couple pieces of me, merely two biscuits, and the box case was closed again. While she continues walking to her office, she brings one of me to her mouth. Her small dark red lips are parting right when I'm about to touch them. The dark cavern of her mouth reveals. She didn’t open her mouth wide and big, there is no need for that. She simply inserts me a third way inside her mouth and rests me on her salivated tongue. This time there is no coffee to obscure her stale breath. Once again, I'm starting to melt by her slimy saliva as her teeth pressing hard to cut a piece of me.  

Sharron doesn’t even know that it is me. For her, I'm nothing but a yummy snack. She chews me between her teeth, sloshing me around with her tongue, mixing and dissolving me well with her saliva. My biscuit body is hard and dry, so she needs the chewing and the saliva to be able to swallow me nicely. I wonder what her stomach will feel like as she swallows me down. In her second bite, she barely parts her lips, more like pushing me between them while they almost fully closed. I feel her lips pressing on me from above and below as well as her teeth. Inside her mouth is completely dark as she chews with mouth closed. The air I get to "breathe" while being chewed is only her used air which smells strongly of her own mouth scent. 

Last time, the coffee conquered my smell and taste senses. This time, I can taste her saliva mixing with my mushed body. It tastes weird, like nothing I ever had. Within as she finishes the first biscuit and swallows down, I start to feel her stomach too. Unlike with Samantha my English teacher, vice principal Sharron's stomach doesn’t have a profound smell and taste. He stomach just feels like a mixture of long digested foods and vomit, nothing particular I can point on. I don’t want her to do it again, but have no power to stop her from doing the same with the second biscuit piece in her hand.   

I stopped feeling my biscuit bodies which Samantha ate. The pieces inside Sharron's stomach were still awake for now, but not for long. The rest of me is left in the box, on the table at the teachers lounge. I spent the night there, alone in darkness. I cannot tell the time, only sit and wait to morning to come. Even then, I don't know when will be the next time a teacher or a staff member will reach down to grab a part of me to eat. It might be in the morning before the first classes, or I may have to wait until lunch break. Also, nobody knows even who will be the ones that will get me. I sure hope my literature teacher won't be one of them, she is one of the very few teachers I actually don't like, partially because I hate her class. Not that there is a teacher or any other person I would actually like to be eaten by. 

Well, when coming to think about it, there is one of the girls in my class. Her name is Angeline, and she is absolutely astonishing. I think I might have a crush on her. Well, if she would be the one to eat me, I think I might let it go free. A beautiful girl like her deserves it, but not my teachers. 

-----------------------


Light flooded my eyes and woke me instantly. It took me few seconds to remember where I am and what is about to happen. As I'm coming to my senses, I hear a low pitched voice speaking excitedly about something sweet to eat. It all comes together as I see looming above me the huge face of Christine. Christine is my history teacher. I do like history, and the way she teaches it isn't boring at all. However, Christine is one of my oldest teachers, in her mid 60's. 

Oh please! I don’t want to be eaten by her! She is a nice teacher, I do respect her and all, but I really don’t want to enter her old mouth, be grinded by her yellowish old teeth. I try to brace as her hand comes to pick a few biscuits. She doesn’t talk to me or to the other teachers in the room too much. She simply delivers my pieces one by one in to her mouth to be chewed and swallowed. She doesn’t dunk me inside a coffee or tea, but I do smell hints of a coffee she had earlier when I smell her breath. Her lips aren’t as smooth as the ones of the previous women who ate me. Her teeth aren’t as whit and straight, but a bit yellowish. 

For some reason, I imagined her tongue to be all dry, like her face texture. I was surprised to find out it is slick and salivated no less than the others, which made me even more disgusted. Her teeth might be old, but they do a perfect job grinding me to dust, mushing me with saliva. When I reached her stomach, the smell and taste of her pervious coffee and whatever else she had for breakfast made their appearance. I'm not sure how much exactly is left of me on the table, but I hope the punishment will end soon. 

While my history teacher, Christine, is still in her way of eating the few of my biscuits she grabbed, another hand reached down the box. I could feel it all at the same time, which was curious. The hand coming to grab took a few pieces too. Once out of the box, the hand revealed to belong to Natalie, my literature teacher. My worst fear is coming true. I hear Natalie's annoying high pitched voice telling "About time someone would bring us the much needed snack to the lounge!" Grate, not only she is going to eat me, but apparently she really looked forward to it. 

Natalie has medium length smooth brown hair. She is in her late 40's, and has a skinny body. She likes to wear light dresses usually. As she hoists me from the box with a grin, I can see that she hold a cup of latte in her other hand. She takes a small sip off the cup first, slurping it in with her thin lips. She decides to have a taste of me in plain version, before dipping me in the coffee. She must be very hungry for me, because she opens her mouth quite wide, sticking her tongue out to guide me inside. 

I feel defeated. I know for sure that if Natalie somehow knew it is me rather than some regular lifeless biscuits, her fun would be much greater. As much as I didn’t like her as a teacher, she didn’t like me back as a student. Inside her mouth, the wet touch of her saliva isn't improving my experience at all. I don't know if her own breath is that not-pleasant, but the fact I don't like this woman makes me don't like the smell either. Her teeth grind me very fast and strong. This time it does feel painful. 

Bite after bite, my literature teacher inserts me into her mouth. She chews me very well, very strong, mixing me well with her rank saliva. At the same time, my old history teacher, Christine still keeps on eating me plain and dry. I can feel them both at the same time, which is highly disorienting. After finishing the first biscuit, Natalie decides I'm good enough to be dunked in her warm latte. After already experiencing it with the original teacher who gave me this punishment, Samantha, I know what to expect this time, or rather what to be afraid of. 

I can't help but think that Natalie somehow does know that it is me, and she do all of that this way deliberately to annoy and humiliate me. I really don’t like to be drowned in her coffee. I don’t like the smell, don’t like the taste, and don’t like the fact that she does like it and it's hers. From the coffee she brings me to her pink wet tongue. Being already softened, she doesn’t have to chew me so strong this time. Instead, she mushes and crushes me between her soft slimy tongue and the roof of her mouth. When she swallows, I can see that her stomach is pretty empty, nothing but me, some latte, and stomach acids. 

As the day goes on, more and more teachers came to have their share of me. Some came more than once, giving me another chance to "enjoy" their mouth and stomach, one of them was Samantha. Every teacher had her own way of eating me. Some like Samantha and Natalie, used me to be dipped in their coffee, which seemed popular, and some ate me plain and dry, grinding me well by their teeth and using their saliva to wet and soften me. Inside their stomachs, I encountered different conditions. Some had a content of a previous meal I could recognize, like yogurt or salad or some sandwich, some had a vomit like unclear mixture, and some had empty stomachs, waiting just for me. Another thing I noticed is that on some mouths, the teacher who ate me didn’t make sure to swallow every last bit, and some small pieces were still stuck between teeth.

One of the staff members who got me at one point, was Jane. Jane is a young substitute teacher. She only came to my class a couple of times, but I saw her around school here and there. She is young, in her late 20's. She has a smooth long dark hair, which sometimes she wears in a ponytail. She has a light skin tone and blue eyes. She likes to smile a lot, and seems very nice. It is clear that she hasn’t realized yet that students can be very tiring over time. When she came to eat some of me, she used my biscuits to spread on some Nutella. I like Nutella, it smelled and tasted really good. If not being placed on her soft wet tongue, dissolved by her saliva, and grinded by her teeth, I would have actually really liked being spread with it. One not too bad thing is that Jane's own breath smelled kind of nice, girly. This made me blush. A small part of me actually liked that she eats me, and like this, as opposed to the former teachers who ate me. 

Before the end of the day, during one of the last lessons period, Samantha came. At this point, I had only several biscuits bodies of me left in the box at the teachers lounge. The rest was sent to sleep, after starting digestion inside the teachers stomachs. I figured she will have something to say to me, or even plan to be the one eating my last pieces. 

"Hey there! How are you holding up? I didn't come to finish you, if that's what you thought. I came to tell you something else. I want you to consider this punishment to be on the lower spectrum of extra severe punishments. This time, I only made it so you endure it only to the stomach point. Shortly after you start mixing with the digesting stomach content, that piece of you goes to sleep, as you must have notice by now. I hope you will learn your lesson, because if not, then next time I'll make you witness firsthand the entire digestion process, if you know what I mean. I can also make it even worse, and don’t turn you back to human form in your own bed after it finishes, but make it a permanent transformation. If I were you I would pay extra attention to homework after this, hehe. So, it looks like there are only few last pieces of you left. I'm not going to eat them, but I assume the next person that will pass by will be the last one to eat you. See you tomorrow at second period! Oh, and don't forget you do have to submit today's homework for tomorrow, I don't care that you missed today's class hehe! Bye bye!"

Does it make sense that I genuinely try to think hard on how am I going to be able to make the English homework for tomorrow? It looks like she is giving me an impossible task. Maybe she actually really wants to transform me again and eat me? Before I had time to wonder too much on my situation, the school's principal walked by. Her name is Mrs. Miller, but I like to use her first name, Rebecca. Rebecca is in her early 50's, but she looks younger. She has a brown hair, usually tied in a high bun. She has glasses, and wears bright red lipstick. She transmits serious women vibes, everybody knows not to mess with her. 

This type of women is exactly the type who likes to seize an opportunity to finish a bunch of sweet biscuits laid in front of her so invitingly. She stops in her walk and looks at me, there is no one else in the room. She smiles to herself as she eyes me with playful hanger. It's been a long day for her, and my last few pieces is exactly what she needs to snack on to make it through the last hour left. She garbs the entire box and takes it to her office.
 
This is it, I think to myself, this is the last person, the end of my punishment. Come on, Rebecca, eat me and let's get this over with! I actually want her to eat me. I know it wouldn’t feel very nice, and I don't look forward to feel her tongue, her saliva, and her teeth. I don’t look forward to find out what's inside her stomach feels like. However, if she is the last one, then it means that no matter how bad it will be, after this my punishment will be over, to never happen again hopefully.

She starts eating me. Once again, and for the last time I hope, I smell her mouth breath. I melt when being drowned in her slimy bitter saliva. I feel her tongue sloshing and twisting me all around, and her teeth crushing me with powerful force. Inside her stomach, I am defeated by what I think are the remains of tuna sandwich, cottage cheese, and vegetables. I know it will be over soon. 

Before long, the very last piece of me is left. Because all the others are in darkness, I focus my attention and eye sight to this piece. All I can see now is the school's principal, Rebecca Miller, putting me entirely inside her mouth. I look back to see the outer world from inside her warm damp mouth. The teeth and lips are closing, living me in darkness. One final time, the chewing and mushing with saliva are taking place. I hear wet noises of mastication very loud, it's all I can hear now. My heart pounds fast with excitement. She swallows me with a loud gulp. 

Inside her stomach, I feel cool water raining from above. She must have washed me and my last bits down with a cup of water. Within few minutes of mixing in her stomach with her lunch and digestive acids, I fall asleep. 

---------------------


 I wake up in my own warm bed. I'm dry, smell good, and I can control my human body again. I check the time on my watch. Oh crap! I really have to hurry, I'm about to be late foe school. During my speed run to put cloths on and brush my teeth, I realize I have no time at all to do my English homework. If I won't submit them today, Samantha will turn me into food again! This time she promised it will be even worse! I must think of a plan while running to school. 

On my run, I make a small burp. It smells like my own stomach contains remnants of what all of the teachers who ate me yesterday had. I feel extra disgusted, my mind brings up the memories of the smells, tastes and feels I endured. I have to put these thoughts aside, snatch my backpack and prey to catch the school bus. 

I made it, and walked through the school gates with heavy breathing. At the gate, it was my literature teacher, Natalie, to welcome the entering students with "good morning". When I walked through, she looked at me and we made an eye contact. She licked her lips and winked at me, following the sweetest, calmest "good morning" I've ever heard her saying, especially to me. At this point, I know I was screwed.