- Text Size +

A Man Out of Time



“You did it, Dr. Roberts! You really did it!”


Penny Pottsworth jumped up and down in excitement in her crisp, white lab coat, hugging an aluminum clipboard against her ample, swaying chest. Dr. James Roberts swept past her, jogging athletically up a set of stairs to the device, a great plexiglass sphere that took up a large chunk of the laboratory the two of them currently occupied. He looked down at his assistant, her chestnut curls bouncing as she stared up at him in wonder and admiration. Beaming with pride at the moment of his greatest triumph, the man of science looked not to his bespectacled companion, but to one of the several cameras he’d placed around the lab to livestream the first test of his achievement.


“That’s right, Ms. Pottsworth,” he said with the beaming smile of a man who was truly in love with his own greatness. “For all of his existence,” he began grandiosely, tilting his chiseled chin down to show off his best angle, “mankind has been a slave to time, forced to do its bidding as it propelled him cruelly into the future, bound, ultimately, by his own piddling limitations.” He ran his tanned hand lovingly over the smooth, supple globe of his invention, nearly caressing it. “But today… Today we take back what is rightfully ours, no longer bound to hurtling forward toward the claptrap of our own, inevitable, mortality.” The doctor turned his sparkling blue eyes towards another camera before continuing. “Today, we unshackle mankind from the limits of his puny lifetime, giving him the ability to navigate time as easily as he would his own neighborhood.”


Dr. Roberts slowly unbuttoned his own lab coat, revealing a finely tailored, chocolate brown three piece suit. Wadding up his coat gently, he tossed it to his assistant like he was a rockstar throwing his sweaty tunic to adoring front-row fan. Ms. Pottsworth caught it with an almost orgasmic gasp, dropping her clipboard with a loud clatter and pulling the white fabric into a warm embrace.


“Oh, Dr. Roberts! How did you do it?” she practically moaned, playing it up to the camera across from her on the other side of the lab.


James gave an exaggerated laugh, looking into yet another camera before pointing across the room at a chalkboard covered in mathematical figures and equations. 


“Well, it wasn’t easy,” he chuckled. “I had to invent an entirely new form of mathematics just to begin creating this baby here.” He softly tapped the rounded surface of his machine with an open palm. “But by using my own Time Skip technology, patent pending, I have been able to unravel the secrets of the very fabric of time itself.” Tapping a few recessed buttons on the rim of the globe made it open with a hiss of compressed air, a faint mist emanating from the interior as cool, azure LED lights began to pulse around its exterior. James’ eyes twinkled, his perfect blond hair reflecting the light from the machine as he looked at it with a broad smile.


“Stand back, Penny,” he said with a grand flourish as he began to step inside the device. “I will now demonstrate my glorious new invention. For you, and those lucky viewers watching at home, I will simply vanish before reappearing almost instantaneously one second later. But for me,” he raised his arm, tugging at his sleeve to show a titanium divers’ watch, “I will have spent an entire hour in the year… 50,000 BC!


Penny gasped and smiled as she crossed the lab space, standing next to the chalkboard full of numbers and symbols. She glanced at it briefly before something caught her eye, something she’d somehow never before noticed during her countless visits to the lab.


“Um, Dr. Roberts?” she said just loudly enough for him to hear.


“Not to worry, Ms. Pottsworth, not to worry!” he bellowed over her as he stuck to the script they’d run though twice before they went live on air. “Of course I’ll be perfectly safe. Built into my algorithms is another patent-pending feature of my time travel device, something I call Molecular Hardening! While it doesn’t make me completely invincible, it should keep me safe from whatever I might encounter deep in the recesses of the distant past!” 


“But, Jim,” she said with concern as she looked at his figures with a furrowed brow.


“Not now, Penny. Not now,” he said with annoyance as he tapped dramatically at the keyboard inside his time machine. “Whatever you have to say can wait just a moment, I’m sure. After all…,” he smiled before looking into a camera placed overhead. “We have all the time in the world!” His whitened teeth flashed brilliantly as he placed tinted safety goggles over his eyes. A flat, computerized voice counted down from 20 as the device began to seal itself shut with him inside. “Now watch! Me! Make! History!”


Penny just looked on in mild consternation as the machine began to hum and whir loudly, covering her own glasses with dark welder’s glass as the room started to shake. Inside the sphere, James gave her an overly-enthusiastic thumbs up, to which she responded with a weak smile and wave. Before she knew it he had disappeared with a blinding blue flash and a loud pop, the smell of ozone filling the air. Afterwards, the room slowly began to grow quiet as the machine powered down into idle mode.


When he didn’t reappear instantly she turned to the board, lowering her darkened goggles before solemnly grabbing a piece of chalk from the tray below. Her pale, red tipped fingers softly brushed against the cool slate, wiping away a plus sign buried amongst the dizzying sea of countless figures, before bringing the chalk up and replacing it with one quick stroke of a minus sign.


“Hm,” she said softly as she set down the chalk with a clink, slowly beginning to make her way towards the lab’s exit. She glanced at the closest camera, giving a small shrug, before looking over her shoulder at the empty sphere behind her and walking through the swinging doors.


James had run countless simulations before his test, but was still overwhelmed at what an assault to his senses traveling through time was turning out to be. Though his goggle-covered eyes were shut tightly, a bright light still easily slipped past his eyelids, nearly blinding him. His body ached like it was being crushed, almost compressed, as he felt himself hurtling through space and time. The loud popping of his arrival in the past nearly deafened him, the overwhelming stench of ozone quickly replaced with something like… cooked chicken? Though he opened his eyes and tore off his goggles, the only sights that greeted him were blurry and impossibly proportioned. A powerful heat seemed to coat him from head to toe, coming from the wet, uneven surface he suddenly found himself laying upon. His hands came up to rub at his eyes, clearing his vision just enough to see… an enormous cavern open up before him, threatening to swallow him whole as he found himself rushing toward it with no way to escape. With a pathetic yelp he passed into its entrance, the light from outside abruptly vanishing as the mouth of the cave closed behind him.


Pravya’s teeth tore into the fire-blackened grouse that she’d spent the afternoon dressing and cleaning before she’d shoved a sharpened stick though its thickest part and cooked it over the flame in the middle of the hut. The men would return any minute and hungrily grab the other skewers of meat from the palm leaves that she’d so considerately left for them along the rim of the stone fire pit. But this piece was hers, payment for her time and the effort she’d undertaken to cook such a delicious meal. She’d even used some of the small, white rocks that had appeared when she’d allowed a puddle of seawater to dry, creating a flavor unlike anything she had previously tasted. A smile creased her pretty face, sun-kissed, olive skin shining in the firelight as she quickly devoured the piece of meat in her mouth. Her smile turned to a frown as she caught a piece of gristle between her teeth, her tongue flicking it back against her molars to grind it into something she could swallow more easily. But though she was able to cleanly separate the meat around it, this stubborn little piece refused to break down, keeping its relative shape no matter how much she bit or sucked at it, her tongue moving it around her mouth to try to break it down further between each of her teeth.


The men of the hunting party returned, as she knew they would, nodding in gratitude as they picked up their leaves and began to eat their own freshly-cooked meat. She smiled at them as she pushed the seemingly indestructible piece of fat into her cheek, finding that she was beginning to enjoy the taste and texture of it. She brushed a strand of unruly black hair behind her ear as she left the hut to return to her own tent, sucking on her newfound candy as she thought about taking an evening swim in the cool waters of the nearby stream. After all, she had become very sweaty and covered in soot after cooking for the men, and the stream held a special place in her heart. The lightly-colored animal skins that clung to her shapely body shone reddish in the warm light of the setting sun, the great orb hanging above the distant mountains at the edge of the valley Pravya’s tribe had lived in for generations. She said a silent prayer in thanks, hoping that the traveling sky god would return the next day to share his warmth and light with them again.


The half-inch tall man unknowingly trapped in the giant woman’s cheek was glad to be somewhere relatively stable rather than still being batted around the confines of the most unusual cave he’d ever found himself in. It was hot and so very wet, with a great slimy, and yet powerful, mass scraping him nearly raw as it practically tore his expensive suit from his body, leaving his clothes in tatters. Great boulders had pummeled his body from below and above, threatening to crush him at any moment. Though it could’ve been worse, he thought, remembering the flashes of light that had brought in other objects that had also battered him before disappearing into the vacuum at the back of the cavern, their fates unknown. He opened his eyes, hoping his vision had cleared but still uncertain as he saw only blackness. Luckily his watch somehow remained on his wrist. He raised it, lifting his other hand to activate the small LED embedded it its crown. The tiny light suddenly illuminated his strange prison, the sights it revealed to him nearly driving him mad with terror as he broke out into a cold sweat.


Before him stood a series of off-white, interlocking boulders trapped above and below in wet, pink stone. Reaching out with his bare foot, he found that the pinkness wasn’t rock at all, but soft and almost… fleshy. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing, his mind unable, or unwilling, to comprehend where he most certainly must be. His eyes traveled to the tops and bottoms of the boulders, seeing the unmistakeable yellowish plaque that ran along the gumline. Suddenly the teeth briefly parted as the jaw shifted, his meager light stretching beyond to illuminate the gargantuan, glistening terror of a pink tongue and the rest of an enormous, toothy mouth.


James screamed in horror, not comprehending how something like this could possibly have happened. His math, like the rest of the science behind his time machine, had been flawless — perfect. He’d carefully planned the time and date of his arrival, ensuring he’d be far away from any known civilizations or animal populations of the era. But now he found himself somehow trapped inside the mouth of some giant beast, an enormous, carnivorous monster whose fossils had somehow still remained hitherto undiscovered in the modern era. He must’ve somehow appeared onto an animal that the creature had been eating, the thankfully effective Molecular Hardening being all that saved him from certain death as he was chewed up along with the rest of the meal. The doctor’s mind raced as he realized that it might be a mistake to trust that he wouldn’t still be dissolved in the strange animal’s stomach despite his near-invincibility. Perhaps I could just wait out my time in its mouth, he thought. After all, the time machine was set to return him to the present an hour after he had arrived. Glancing at his watch he saw that left him less than 45 minutes before he was safely back in his lab. I’m sure I’ll be fine until then.


Completely unaware of the existential terror unfolding in her mouth, Pravya returned to her tent to gather some oils and fragrant herbs into a small, leather pouch before heading down the winding path to the flowing waters of the river. She chose a spot downstream from the place the village gathered water, setting her satchel down on the sandy shore as she began to disrobe. Her olive skin was radiant in the last light of the fading day, her ample bosom spilling out from her clothes as she peeled them off, revealing her dark brown nipples. She struggled a bit to pull an unforgiving pelt down over her wide hips and generous ass, sighing in relief as they finally relented, slipping past the forest of her dark, hairy bush before she dropped them onto the sand. Wading into the cool waters raised goosebumps on her skin, making her teeth chatter briefly before she quickly became used to it. She brought her mysterious new piece of meat to the center of her soft tongue, pleasantly surprised to find it was somehow saltier than it had been only minutes before. Sucking gently on her treat, she bent down, using her cupped hands to drizzle water over her head and body. A soft moan escaped her lips as she enjoyed the sensory delights she was experiencing. 


In stark contrast, the miniature doctor was becoming increasingly upset at the changing circumstances within the giant mouth he was trapped in. Not only had the tip of the mammoth tongue dislodged him from the relative safety of the cheek he had burrowed against, but now he found himself laying unprotected and exposed along its bed of slimy tastebuds. He dare not move too much, lest the beast flick him to the void behind him and swallow him whole. Instead he had to allow himself to be coated in the colossus’ thick, syrupy saliva as it toyed with him, hopefully avoiding being eaten long enough to return to his own time. The distinctly human-sounding moan that washed over him did give him pause, however.


The giantess carefully kept herself from swallowing her treat, lest she lose the new and changing pleasures it brought to her. It had been an unfortunate period of losses for her already, her memories coming to her in unbidden flashes as she tried to rub the soot from her skin. She thought of her mate, and the way the sun would catch the red hairs in his dark beard, making them glow like fire. With a frown, she thought of their daughter, just barely old enough to walk, and so beautiful, but already full of rebellious spirt. Pravya splashed her face, the cool water mixing with the hot tears that had began to run down her cheeks. It had been her daughter’s troublesome nature that had set in motion the events that brought about the gaping hole in her heart where her family used to be. One morning, during the previous cold season, she had awoken to see the flap of their tent open, quickly glancing over to find her daughter’s bed empty. She and her mate had followed her footsteps in the snow down the path to the banks of the very river in which she now stood, though then it had been covered in a thin layer of ice upon which the little girl was toddling along as she chased a small rodent. The man had bravely tried to follow, but the ice was too weak to hold both of their weights… She looked up with red-rimmed eyes to the spot upriver where she’d last seen them before they went under, choking back a sob with a deep sniffle.


James was happy that he no longer seemed to be the focus of the huge animal’s attention, but was becoming increasingly confused at the very human-like sounds that seemed to be emanating from within the throat of this beast. Still, he tried to pay it no mind as he saw that he had less than half an hour until he was home, trying his best to stay still on the bed of the monster’s tongue.


Pravya walked slowly out of the water, saddened but thankful to the water gods that she had a place where she could come and feel closer to those that had been torn away from her. The women in the village who had lost their mates in battle, for instance, had nothing like that. With a sigh, she opened her satchel, removing a small dried gourd that held the oil of acorns that her and her family had gathered a few seasons before. She drizzled it over her drying body, rubbing it over her soft curves as the cooling evening air nipped at her skin. Reaching into the sack, she pulled out a handful of aromatic dried herbs, smiling as she moved her hand over herself, slowly letting them fall through her fingers and onto her body. After just a few minutes her skin felt tingly and warm, despite the coolness outside.


She smiled as she gathered her belongings, waving goodbye to the place and saying a little prayer before starting up the path back to her village. At any other time of day she might worry about running into someone else in the state she was in, but she knew that all the families in the village would now be in their own tents, gathered around their fires as they prepared for sleep. Besides, her tent was on the edge of town anyway, the cover of darkness giving her the freedom to walk home completely naked. She hugged her arms across her body, small feet making prancing, dance-like steps as they sank into the warm earth. Feeling the best she had in a while, she sucked gleefully on her new treat as she lifted her head and twirled. Before too long, she had slipped back into her tent and begun a small fire.


The more time he spent inside the cavernous mouth of his captor, the more concerned and confused the man of science became. By this time he was becoming almost used to being sucked on like a hard candy within the mouth of this colossal monster, so that wasn’t as much of a worry to him. No, what concerned him the most was that several of the noises it made sounded not only human, but distinctly feminine. From vocalizations like moans, sighs, and even crying, it was becoming clear that whatever he was inside was no ordinary being. While it was possible that a single type of oversized animal could have gone undiscovered until now, a whole race of missing giant humanoids seemed unlikely. It was clear that his math had somehow contained an error within it that took him off course from his intended target, but could it have also… shrunk him?! He shook his head at the ludicrous thought. At least there was only five minutes left to his jump.


The naked cavewoman stoked the fire in the middle of her tent, building it nice and high so that the embers would keep her warm throughout the night. After climbing atop the animal skins of her bedding, she reached over to the place next to her where her mate should’ve been. Her thoughts drifted back to evenings not that dissimilar from this one, except that instead of a cold, empty bed she had a warm and vibrant lover next to her. She thought about those nights where she was curled up facing away from him, how she’d feel the tips of his fingers probing along the curve of her hip before grabbing playfully at her softness and turning her over onto her back. Of course she’d give in easily to his touch, spreading her legs to allow his big, strong hand to stroke her there. The fire danced in her eyes now as she recalled how good it felt when her body responded to his skilled fingers, a soft moan rolling up from deep in her throat as her own hand slipped between her oiled thighs while she rolled her tasty little morsel around her mouth. 


James gritted his teeth as he felt the last of his clothing be ripped away from his body, the sound of the titan’s saliva whooshing in his ears loudly, along with another disturbingly human moan. Whatever, there’s less than a minute left. I jut have to survive this and I can put it all behind me. He closed his eyes, trying his best to be patient. The air around him was becoming warmer as the beast’s breath began to come in shorter gasps, each one bringing him more precariously closer to the back of its throat. Eventually he realized that more than a minute must’ve passed, his eyes shooting open to see that he was almost three minutes past his exit point.


“God! Dammit!” he yelled as he began to thrash about angrily on the giant tongue, his anger and confusion finally driving him a bit mad. The huge maw before him opened more fully, showing what looked like the interior of some sort of room with an enormous fire roaring directly ahead. Before he could even think of crawling out, the mouth closed again, the creature’s head tilting forward as the tongue came up from underneath to push him free of the mouth he’d been trapped in for over an hour.


Pravya was deep in the throes of her arousal as she touched herself, imagining it was her mate’s fingers instead of her own. Of course, by this point he would have been on top of her, or even had her bent over on her hands and knees as he pumped himself inside of her. Just as she thought about shifting her position, the little treat inside her mouth began to… move. She panicked, hoping that she hadn’t spent all this time savoring the flavor of a living insect that cold bite or sting her. Her head tilted down before she spat out the the interloper onto the soft skin between her breasts. Keeping one hand where it felt the best, she brought up her free one to grab the bug between her finger and thumb to bring it to her face.


The time traveler’s little arms and legs windmilled as he fell a short distance before coming to rest on something soft, warm, and alive. Before he had a chance to gather his wits, what looked disturbingly like a giant hand came up behind him, a huge finger and thumb gripping him tightly around his middle. As the enormous, confused visage of his monstrous captor swung into view, a feeling he hadn’t expected to feel during his trip through time arose within him — arousal. His impressions of humans that lived in the past had been fueled by cultural myths: they were slack-jawed, furry-browed, dim-looking… well, cavemen. But the vision before him, lit by the warm, flickering glow of the fire, was classically beautiful; the face one that could’ve stared back at him from an ancient Greek statue, a Renaissance painting, or even the pages of a modern fashion magazine. There was an intelligence behind her big, brown eyes — as she stared at him quizzically, turning her head not unlike like a confused dog — that he would never had expected. It was only when she parted her plump, luscious lips and let loose a string of incomprehensible, guttural gibberish that he remembered just what she was. 


The last thing that the cavewoman expected to see between her fingers was a tiny naked, little person staring up at her in wide-eyed wonder. It looked so different than the people in her village, the only other humans she’d ever seen in her life, with short, yellow hair and a pretty face that was smooth like a woman’s. It wasn’t until she looked down that she realized this little person was a man, causing a blush to instantly rise to her cheeks. She’d had a real, live, little man in her mouth this whole time! With so many questions to ask him, her words tumbled out of her with nervous excitement, instantly making her feel crestfallen as he just looked back at her in confusion.


James couldn’t help but smile as he saw the way her excitement lit up her face, making her look even more beautiful than before. “No, no, I’m sorry,” he said as he shook his head exaggeratedly. “I don’t understand.” He struggled to free one arm, bringing his hand to his chest and tapping it. “James. I’m James,” he sad, enunciating clearly before pointing at her. “You?”


She giggled, bringing her other hand from between her legs and tapping her cheek with her fingertip. “Pravya. Pravya,” she said before pointing back at him. “Jaaames,” she said with a brilliant smile, her accent unlike anything he’d ever heard before.


“Yes! Good, Pravya, g—“ He stopped short as an unmistakeable scent wafted to his little nostrils from the finger that hovered just before him. Looking down, he noticed for the first time that she was topless, the soft globes of her breasts still bouncing from when she had pointed at him. Craning his neck around, he saw that she was indeed completely naked, her curvy body just as sexy as her billboard-sized face. as it laid upon the pelts that covered her bed. Surrounded by such beauty, and no doubt in part because of her powerful pheromones in the air, he felt his cock begin to stir between his legs. He looked up at her with some embarrassment, hoping she wouldn’t notice.


But of course she did, giving him a coy smile as she watched that part of him slowly grow. It was the first time she’d seen a man naked since she’d been with her mate. The tribe’s shaman had told her that she was to remain alone for a full cycle of seasons before she would be allowed to lay with a man again, giving her jobs in the village to occupy her time before she was ready to take a mate. It had been six months, and during that time she’d ached for male touch. Now the gods had seen fit to send her… this… man? She smirked at the irony, but still couldn’t take her eyes off of him as he lay between her fingers.


James began to squirm with all his might as she brought him up to her lips again, terrified that she intended to put him back into her mouth, or worse, eat him. But instead, she puckered her lips, bringing the tip of her wet tongue just behind her barely parted lips before smashing the front of his little body against them. He groaned as the soft wetness pressed against his crotch, thrusting his hips against its warm wetness. What had once been his greatest tormentor as he was battered about the giantess’ mouth had now become an unspeakable source of sexual pleasure. He reached out his little hands, digging them into her soft tastebuds as he tried desperately to bring it even closer.


Pravya giggled as she looked down at him with crossed eyes, enjoying the way he reacted to her simple touches. It had been too long since she’d made a man moan like that, even if this one was only the size of the tip of her smallest finger. She laid her head back on the pile of soft skins and slipped her hand back between her legs, closing her eyes as she let go of the little man who rested upon her lips. Her newly freed hand swung down out of his view to cup one of her big, soft tits.


He couldn’t help but yelp out in fear as the fingers that held him retreated, leaving him to lay against the plush mattress of her lips. The hot breeze from her nostrils blew his little blonde head of hair back as he reached up to rest his hands on the top of her upper lip, moving his body in a quick, thrusting rhythm. His little feet scrabbled against the skin just beneath her lower lip as he tried to find leverage against her. It didn’t take long for his arousal to build to the point that he felt ready to burst inside of her.


She moaned out, her fingers valiantly attempting to draw out a long-denied orgasm from within her. Of course she had touched herself during these past several months of solitude, but never with a man against her skin. Her legs splayed wide as she thrust a finger inside of herself, animalistic moans nearly deafening the little man who was riding on her lips. The feeling of his little hands and feet along her lips almost felt like a kiss, making her heart ache while it also caused a flush of arousal to flare up within her tummy. She hummed against his tiny form, surprised and delighted when she felt a salty little burst against the tip of her tongue.


James slumped forward against her lips, shivering at the movement against his crotch as her tongue withdrew between her lips. He could hear her swish around his tiny gift in her gigantic mouth before the sound of an enormous swallow seemed to surround him. Her lips curled into a smile beneath him before she plucked him up again to hold him before her radiantly beautiful face.


“Jaaames! Mmm, James!” she said with a smile as she licked her huge lips. Her own orgasm teased around the edges of her mind and body, making her legs shake in anticipation. She craved the touch of a man inside of her, but worried she might drown the little gift she held in her fingers if she tried putting him there. Instead, she ran her little lover over her neck and across the top of her chest, the oil she’d applied to herself making him slip easily over her soft skin as it coated his. Her fingers dragged him down over the sponginess of her aroused nipples before rubbing him down her belly and across the wiry bramble of her dark pubic hair. All the while she touched herself in exactly the way she wanted, enjoying the feel of his little body as it slid over her giant one. Still, she needed more.


Snatching him up, she flipped over onto her stomach and raised her ass up in the air, her arm beneath her as her fingers flew over her wet, puffy pussy. With a smirk, she reached around and dropped her little toy between the soft hillocks of her huge butt, moaning as she felt his lubed up body slide down her sweaty, oily cheeks. “Ugh, James,” she moaned as she felt him swallowed up by her prodigious ass, his little arms and legs kicking out, tickling her sensitive skin.


Below him, he could hear the enormous, slick sounds of her playing with herself, terrified he might somehow slip down and, once again, be swallowed up by her giant body. But, for once that day, time was on his side. As she came powerfully, she flexed her big ass over him, the Molecular Hardening once again preventing his certain annihilation as tons of her soft flesh pinned him in place. His dark prison shook and shimmied as she rocked her hips against the bed, her voice calling his name out in her peculiar accent. The motion of her body slowed, and after a while he felt her oversized fingers dig between her cheeks to pull him out.


She flipped in the bed, drawing up her feet and spreading her legs to feel the warmth of the fire against her most delicate skin as she brought him up to her face. For a moment she just held him there, regarding him with a silent smile as small, sensual aftershocks coursed through her body.


“James,” she said, finally.


“Pravya,” he said with a small smile of his own, still reeling from the absolutely wild time he’d had trapped between her clenching buttocks.


She brought him to her lips once more, covering him in kisses, so happy to have him there with her. But it was getting late, the fire already starting to dim as it slowly inched towards its inevitable demise. She wanted to keep him near her and never let him go. Maybe someday she would be able to come up with some kind of clothing to keep him on her body while she slept, but there was no time for that now. Looking around, she lifted the arm of the hand that wasn’t holding him, the dark forest of hair there looking slightly ominous in the low flicker of the firelight. Though he shook his head, she didn’t notice as she brought her hand down, resting him on the soft, fragrant bed of her armpit hair. Before he could move, she lowered her arm, pulling her fingers free as she trapped him inside her dank, sweaty armpit, his new bedroom for the evening. 


With a smile, she rolled onto her side, shifting her arm just enough to give him some air without the possibility of him escaping. His little movements as he squirmed in her armpit tickled her in the best way possible.


“James,” she whispered softy as her eyelids began to droop. After just a moment she drifted off into the best sleep she’d had in seasons.


Inside his hot, sweaty prison, the little time-traveler hung his head, thinking of what his new life as a giantess cavewoman’s pet was going to be like. It was pure exhaustion that eventually took him to sleep, fitful dreams making him toss and turn throughout the night.


Just before dawn a soft, blue glow emanated from Pravya’s armpit as she continued to sleep in unaware bliss.