- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
So this is not the only chapter. I have already written most of the story, but i wanted to do this by chapters and see how popular it becomes. Please leave comments

It was a tuesday afternoon, middle of the summer. I had just graduated high school and had big plans for college.
But I figured I would have some fun first. After all, I was a teenage guy. And like most teenage guys, mature women
turned me on. Well, good looking ones anyway. But instead of going through all that trouble of getting on dating
websites, I chose to go to craigslist.com and go into the NSA section to find my milf.It wasn't long before I found
the perfect ad just for me. The ad was from a couple looking to spice things up. The woman was the one posting it
and stated that she need a young mans help in punishing her husband. She said that she wanted teh young man to jerk
him off and then sit back and enjoy while her husband worships the young man's cock. Now, I'm neither gay nor bi,
but it also stated that the lucky fellow to get the job would get to have sex with her. Needless to say, I replied.
About six minutes later I recieved an email with a picture attachment. As soon as I opened it I almost peed myself
as I saw what had to be the hottest milf I had ever seen in my life. A woman of about 40 with dark hair, green eyes, and a smoking hot body. My cock burst with excitement.

Along with the picture came a message with one word on it. "Pic?" I quickly sent the best picture I could find. My heart was pounding as i was worried I would get shot down. But in no time at all I recieved a second message with an address on it saying "Come on over." I jumped to my feet and ran for the door. On my way, I felt like my was going a million miles an hour. I came up to the house. It looked so ordinary. I couldn't believe such a beautiful woman lived in a normal, everyday house. I walked up to the door and knocked lightly. The door opened slowly to reveal a beautiful Goddess standing in gym shorts and a tank top. "Follow me to my husband." I just walked behind her staring at her ass with an insane lust for it. "My name is Julie by the way." I was temporarily snapped out of my daze and answered, "Uh Matt." "Well Matt, I hope your ready for the ride of your life." I just bobbed my head up and down like an idiot. We walked into her room. It was painted white with black decor.

There sat a king-sized bed with a box on it. "Where is your husband? Is he in the bathroom or something?" Julie just smiled and took my hand, leading me to the bed. "No, he is in the room with us." She sat me down on the bed next to the box and opened it and reached inside. She pulled out what looked like a ken doll and placed it facing up on my lap. It tok me a minute to recognize that the ken doll was actually a tiny naked man. My eyes widened, but before I could yell, I felt the soft fingers of Julie over my lips. "Shh." I looked at her in horror. "Why is your husband so little?" Julie looked like she was trying to hold back a burst of laughter. "Because I shrunk him silly. I told you he was being punished. Now do to him what you came to do and jerk him off." One thing I noticed about her husband was that he was very buff. If he was normal he would easily be able to bench press over 250 lbs. So it looked a little odd for him to be 11 inches tall, naked, and in the lap of a scronny teen like myself. But hey, I wanted to bone his wife, and at his size there wasn't going to be much he could do about it. I reached down and grabbed his dick with my thumb and forefinger. I knew that he was a natural 9 incher. But not today. He attempted to stop me, but with my other hand, I was able to keep his arms above his head. Nonetheless, he fought with all his might.

It was very obvious he did not sign up for his punishment, czu he kept screaming and cussing at me and his wife. But even he could not deny that he had a hard on and was getting it by the giant fingers of another guy. His wife simply sat there cheering me on while my fingers worked their magic on this man's tiny member. Finally, I felt a tiny convulsion and a small white spray of liquid shoot out. Both Julie and I laughed out loud as the tiny man turned away from both of us in humiliation. I went to kiss his wife but was once again interrupted by her fingers. "Hold on there cowboy. You have one thing left to do before you get me. And I'm not going to help you so you better make it happen on your own." I lifted the tiny man up from my lap and pulled down my sweatpants revealing my cock. It was only 4 1/2 inches long but to him it would seem huge.

I cold tell he knew what I was planning because of the temper he was throwing, but I was in no mood for games. I wanted a release andI expected it. I grabbed him by his head and lifted him into the air. "Listen here you little piece of shit, you will worship my cock and make me cum or so help me, I will crush your head into paste." I then dropped him and he looked directly to his wife for pity but received none. He slowly walked to my shaft with his head down in defeat. Here, this powerful body builder had just been broken down and was now a sex slave to a young teenage, horny boy. I couldn't help but get turned on by the idea of this tiny man hugging my cock. I moaned slightly as I felt his tiny, yet strong arms wrap around my cock. He was on his knees because he was twice the size of my cock and so the soles of his feet were facing the ceiling. I have always had a foot fetish, but only for women's feet. Never before a mans. Yet I couldnt help but notice how soft they looked. I thought to myself that either his wife or himself must take really good care of them cuz to me, they looked nice.

I pondered it for a moment and decided there was nothing he could do about it even if he wanted to. So I used my index finger to rub his feet. I started to long for the taste of them, to smell them. Then, the next thing I knew I was hit by the most incredible things ever. One, I began to feel a very small tongue running along my cock, and two, I felt a very large, cool, soft foot push into the side of my face. It was then I heard a voice. "You found his weak spot. My husband loves it when his feet are given attention so much, that he will do anything to get you to continue. And so will I." O My God! I thought to myself. I must be in Heaven. "So what do you say big boy? Will you worship my feet and play with my husbands while he has his time with that penis of yours?" "Yes" is all I could get out before I had a big toe shoved into my mouth. "Then WORSHIP!!" Was all Julie said.

I must have spent only minutes worshipping her feet, but to me, if felt like hours. And when you added the licking her feet and sucking her toes with the rubbing on my penis and tiny tongue on my cock, there was no holding it in any more. I shot my load high into the air. Julie's husband was now on his butt, covered in my cum. Both his wife and I laughed at his tiny little erection. He tried to stand up but I used my fingers to push him back to his butt. "You do not stand unless you ask permission and recieve it." He looked at his wife who still had her feet in my face but now looking at me with a surprised face. Then turned to her husband. "You heard him Bitch! He is your master and you will do as he says." I simply laugh and lifted the tiny man into the air and dropped him back into the box and closed the lid. "Now we are alone." I said trying to be sly. Julie looked at me with a smile on her face. "Well hon, not exactly." Then i heard an all too familiar voice. "MATT!!!" I turned my head in horror to see my mom standing at the door.

To Be Continued...

Chapter End Notes:
Comments....