- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Second installment for the story. If you thought the first chapter was heavy with content, this ones worse.


Enjoy!



~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Skyler’s home

 

What a terrible nightmare… He dreamt of drowning… He dreamt he was being crushed to death… He dreamt, of a terrible monster torturing him. John dreamt a lot, and when he finally awoke, it turned out he hadn’t dreamt at all. It had all been real. And that brief lapse into unconsciousness had been the relief, not the nightmare.

 

Awakening as water splashed onto him, seeping down his nose and into his lungs, the teacher coughed violently as he shot up on instinct. ‘W-W-What?! W-What’s happening?!’ He couldn’t see! But he was choking! He could feel the thick waters he was submerged in, warm to the touch and viscous unlike what you might expect from rain or ocean water. It was colder than a shower though, and all the more unnatural by its sour taste. It disgusted him to his very core…

 

It took him a bit to calm down since every fiber of his being told him to fight and flail, but eventually, he shoved his body around, and his head finally breached the foul fluids, and he could suck air into his lungs. It wasn’t much better. A foul stench assaulted the man making the mucky waters he had been blinded beneath seem almost nice in comparison. The stale, earthy stench was intrusive, burrowing deep into his nostrils. He couldn’t recall the last time he smelled something so foul. At least he couldn’t until a deafening giggle shook the world around him.

 

‘N-No… not you… anyone but you!’ It was beginning to come back to him now. That laugh. That childish, sadistic laugh that belonged to anything but a child. It was hard to see with his eyes stinging. The foul waters he had been submerged in still pained his vision, making it hard to see anything but vague shapes, but it was clearing up. And the realization of where he was, or more where he wasn’t soon left John feeling fear. A true foreboding that left him physically shaking in dismay.

 

This was real terror. And it seemed to please the satanic girl towering high above him as she peered down at his diminutive form with a smirk on her cherubic face. Her lips had been pursed as her saliva dangled down over him. Sucking back in, her tongue sneaked out licking her lips. “Heya teach! You enjoy the walk home?” She grinned; her teeth parted slightly in between her two front incisors.

 

Feeling horror settling over his soaking form, John slowly looked around as he tore his gaze away from the colossal child. This wasn’t his classroom. Her words held true. She took him somewhere. And if what she had said implied as much, then she kidnapped him and he was now in her bedroom.

 

The room was pink in color, which was surprising since it didn’t fit Skyler at all. She was a tomboy through and through. And all the things around the room said as much too. Various sports trophies lined the walls for soccer, track, and volleyball. There were countless brass sculptures to big blue ribbons. That wasn’t the only extent of the decorations though.

 

Her furniture looked run-down and well-used. From her bed splintered with its white paint peeling to her faded brown bookshelf housing old ratty school textbooks that looked matted in food stains and watermarks. It was clear that the general state of the place was filthy. And the ground showed just as much.

 

Piles of clothes lay in heaps in all four corners of the small bedroom. There was no proper sorting to any of it. Mounds held shorts, jeans, training bras, panties, socks, and old worn shoes even. They were just strewn about disorganized.

 

Food wrappers and pizza boxes were scattered near the bed, as well as empty, and still in-use bottles of assorted drinks tossed around. There were a few that looked like Gatorade bottles seemingly holding a tinted yellow fluid the man suspiciously didn’t think was Gatorade…

 

But even with all this, the worst thing in the room had to be the massive bulletin board next to a computer table. It had countless photos printed out on it. Each was far too graphic for a kid Skyler’s age to have up on her walls. They depicted women of different ages doing things. Things, to tiny people… like him…

 

Cupping his mouth in revulsion, John almost wanted to puke as he saw the horrible photos of torture on Skyler’s wall. What the hell were these?! And where did she even find them? He almost wanted to ask what was wrong with her… but he knew full well what was wrong with her. She had just kidnapped him after all. And that was after she tortured him bodily using her own disgusting hygiene against him. She was practically a serial killer in the making! He needed to escape before a photo of him ended up on that macabre collage on her wall!

 

But, as if reading his mind, something slammed down next to the tiny man, almost launching him into the air from the force behind it. Looking beside him, the teacher's nose wrinkled in disgust as he saw Skyler’s massive foot planted near him. It glistened in a glossy way sweat normally didn’t do unless it was oily from days of unwashed skin. It left him feeling revolted, but his attention was drawn next to the girl’s other foot slamming down on the opposite side, trapping him between them.

 

“You like it? Home sweet home! I got a lotta memory saved up here. And we’re going to make some new ones before I’m done with you~” Skyler giggled. It was almost comical, how frightening she said this with such a gleefully straight face. It terrified John to his very core.

 

He wanted to threaten her. He wanted to tell the girl that he’d tell her parents what she’s done. But he had already tried all that, and nothing worked. She had just done what she wanted and then kidnapped him leading to his current predicament. If he didn’t choose his words carefully, she might do something even worse to him than what had already happened. She was just a kid after all. She had no grasp of how fragile he was. Or, perhaps she did. And that made it all the worse to consider…

 

Staring back at the pigtailed girl, John gulped before trying to address her sternly. Unfortunately for him, his voice cracked immediately belying the fear he felt. “W-What do you want with me, Skyler?! Y-You won’t get away with this you know! People will know that I went missing by the end of the day and you will be-“

 

Wincing as a loud laugh thundered above him, Skyler giggled profusely as she tried to control herself. “That’s, that’s funny teach! Heh~ do you really think anybody will care about a tiny thing like you disappearing? For all, they know the janitor might have swept you into his dustbin! You’re that pathetic after all!” She cackled happily as if she just told the funniest thing to one of her friends. It enraged John… But she had a point the smaller man had to concede.

 

No one would be looking for him. He lived alone. And she had taken him right before spring break. So that meant no faculty members would know about him going missing for two whole weeks. For a normal person, there might be some indications of abduction but when it came to smaller folk like him, that was a different story. There were countless cold case files of his kind that disappeared without a trace. Animals, nature, clumsy normal folk walking with their eyes glued to their phones and not the ground. These were just common things he had to face on a day-by-day basis. And she knew all too well too it seemed.

 

Controlling her laughter as she wiped her eyes dry having actually started crying from amusement, Skyler sighed before shaking her head. “You really are a riot! No one will know what I did~ No one except you that is. But even then, you won’t get the chance to tell if you don’t do exactly what I tell you to…” The blonde whispered, her voice growing softer the longer she spoke. It was eerie to the point of fear-inducing…

 

Grinning a toothy smile, the child moved her feet away as she leaned off the bed she was sitting on before reaching down and plucking him up as if he were nothing more than a common item. For a tiny person like him, this was an absolute taboo people knew not to do unless given permission. It filled his kind with a sense of terror that couldn’t be controlled. And John was no different.

 

Struggling in the younger girl’s hand frantically, a hard squeeze forced him to stiffen as she restricted his movement with her pudgy fingers. “No need for that! I’m sure everything will work out for you! You just need to do exactly what I say for the next two weeks~” Skyer grinned as she began walking somewhere.

 

Watching as the girl entered another room before flicking on the light, the pale glow of linoleum greeted him indicating where she had gone. She had taken him to her bathroom. It was just as messy as her bedroom was. Though the smells here were stronger. ‘I wonder why…’ He thought sarcastically. It was shocking he had any sense of humor left, given the situation. But, the remaining bit evaporated as the blonde stood in front of a yellow-tinted toilet, before extending the arm she held him in over it.

 

Smirking wider as she watched the terrified face of her tiny teacher, Skyler giggled again as she lifted her pinky finger away, and then her ring finger. By the time only her index finger and thumb remained to hold the man, John had started screaming for dear life not wanting to end up where she apparently intended for him to go.

 

“What’s wrong? Aren’t you thirsty? It was a hot day today and I was sweating like crazy! How about you take a dip and I see how well you swim?” Skyler laughed before lifting her foot up and flicking down the handle on the toilet. Immediately the water started rushing violently, and she removed her thumb.

 

Sliding and having to hold on for dear life, John wailed as his hands slipped from the oily slick skin of Skyler’s index finger. She was insane! She was a fucking psychopath! He didn’t want to die! Not like this! God, not like this! Looking at the devilish child as she continued to giggle and grin, the smaller man felt his hands finally fail him, as he started to fall.

 

But it seemed it had been a test of sorts, as Skyler’s fingers clenched at the last second to grab his hands before he slid all the way down, and took a dip in the still draining toilet waters below. Pulling the smaller man away from his disgusting fate and closer to her eyes so she could peer at him, the blonde blew on his body as she watched him rock back from the force of her breath.

 

“Well, I guess you don’t want to take a dip~ Too bad that’s exactly what I’m going to do with you unless you do everything I tell you to from now on. Here’s what’s going to happen! We’re going to have a decathlon! But instead of two days, it will be for two weeks! When spring break ends, if you fail you will to~” Skyler smirked.

 

Paling from her words, John wasn’t sure what to say to that. She wanted to play games with him?! Just what type of sadistic games did this hellion even want him to perform?! It wasn’t like he could do any sports at his size! But he doubted it would ever be that simple. And judging by her next words, it wasn’t.

 

“You’ll be judged by me~ and if you win, you won’t need to deal with me anymore. I’ll give you a reward you should like.” Skyler chirped cheerfully before her face darkened and her grin spread wider. “If you fail though~ then you win a trip to the waterpark!” The younger girl laughed as her foot came up again before pressing down on the toilet handle.

 

Immediately the sound of flushing water filled the tiny man with fear. She really did intend to flush him down her toilet! It seemed his panicked look pleased her as she beamed. “If you do okay but still fail our little tournament, then I’ll still let you enjoy the waterpark. But I may just leave you there and never flush you away. I guess it's better. But this is the only toilet I’m allowed to use… so you’ll have to deal with my morning bowel movements too. I can’t say what’s better. A quick flush, or scavenging through my poop to survive~ That’s up to you though! If you do well, then you get that wonderful reward! So, what do you say teach? Are you ready to participate in your very own Olympics?”

 

As a teacher, he wanted to point out that the Olympics were actually sixteen days and not twelve. But that would probably annoy the overeager girl. And considering he still hung above her disgusting toilet just now filling back up with murky water, he really didn’t want to poke the bear. So, that only left one option. One he dreaded to see the outcome of…

 

“A-Alright! I-I’ll play your games! J-Just move me away from your freaking toilet!” Grinning at his words, Skyler whipped her hand around before skipping to her room, each motion jarring the tiny man, making his head bob back and forth violently. She really didn’t know how little her actions hurt him! This was going to end badly; he just knew it…

 

Jumping up and landing on her bed with a bounce, Skyler giggled before tossing the smaller man down onto her sweat-stained comforter. “Well, it’s getting pretty late! I’m gonna hit the hey. I would have given you some dinner, but you slept all day, you lazy butt~ You’ll have to make do with whatever I stepped in today. I’m sure you can scrape something up~” The blonde girl giggled before pulling off her shirt.

 

Blushing and turning away quickly to not see anything, the child’s giggles grated on his nerves as he saw a growing pile of clothes flung towards the foot of her bed. First a shirt, then her shorts, and then her underwear. Was she really going to sleep naked?! As a sock flew by next, he expected another to follow, but she stopped moving after that.

 

“Alright, you get to sleep in here!” Wondering what she meant before a hand suddenly grabbed him, John didn’t get a chance to scream as he was pulled airborne before being flung down like a ragdoll. Colliding with something wet, a foul odor assaulted him immediately. There were plenty of nasty smells but this one was really bad!

 

Feeling his eyes water up as the fumes stung them, the tiny man looked around as he saw the yellow and black tinted sock patched with white fuzz here and there. She had really trapped him in her sock again?! But that answer was obvious. Of course, she did. She wanted to torture him. And it only got worse from there.

 

Seeing her massive toes wiggle over the top of the nasty footwear, John cried as he was suddenly slammed against the end of the fabric and spread prone against her plump flesh. Her foot was just as sweaty and coated in oily toe jam. It got dark after that as something began to wrap around the outside of Skyler’s foot. It was an odd sound, but John didn’t have the energy to figure it out. All he knew, was he was in for a rough night. Having just woken up, there was little chance he would get the comfort of sleep as she would.

 

Scrunching her toes as she giggled, Skyler grinned viciously as she wound a roll of aluminum foil around her foot. Round and round, she pressed down on the crinkling metal as she made a cast up to her ankle. Leaving just enough of a hole for air but not enough for anything else, the child ripped the metal off before tossing the near-empty roll on her floor alongside all the other garbage her room had accumulated.

 

Feeling her foot immediately heat up from the tightness of the warm prison, the younger girl nodded proudly at herself. “Stay hydrated in there teach! If you pass out again, I might have to wake you up with a dip in the pool~” She taunted, hoping he could hear her through all the layers of metal and fabric between them. But, the panicked wiggling gave her the sense he could.

 

Scrunching her toes again and again on his small body, the younger girl sighed contently, and she laid down to sleep, her foot tucked beneath her thick covers along with the rest of her too so she would stay warm. As for John, he would need to do whatever he could, not to pass out from the heat this entailed…

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Day one

 

Sleep did not come easy for John as expected. After a couple hours of sleeping in between Skyler’s sweaty toes, dizziness overtook the man. He knew of course what it was. His mouth had grown dry and his whole body sweat constant streams. He was overheating and dehydrating. He needed to drink something soon or he might die from dehydration. That was as unpleasant a death as drowning in a toilet would be. But that left him with an ultimatum he didn’t want to face. But extreme thrust changes you…

 

He had sucked her toes. He has licked for dear life. Pools of the child’s foul-tasting sour sweat trickled over him in rivulets as she slept. And from the sounds of it, she enjoyed his movements and licks as her giggles penetrated his hellacious prison. It was miserable, and his headache never truly went away.

 

The taste eventually numbed his mouth enough that he only gagged every third or fourth mouthful of the salty sour sweat. Licking a drop of it is one thing. But actively swallowing mouthfuls was one of the worst things he had ever had to do before. And the *games* as she had put it, hadn’t even started. The thought of her prize being freedom though was all he could do to not break down and cry. If he did that, he would have to drink even more sweat or dehydrate all over again.

 

To say he didn’t sleep a wink would be an understatement. Deep bags were under his eyes, and he was ready to pass out. Skyler on the other hand was as refreshed-looking as she had ever been. After a quick breakfast in bed, where she ate in front of him, and he got to lick the scraps from her plate of watery eggs she had spit on when she finished, it was time for the first game…

 

Staring down at the smaller man in an old sweat and grime-stained crop top and an equally sweat and other assortment-stained pair of what were probably once a white pair of panties, Skyler grinned as she crossed her arms. “Alright, game day one! I’ll go easy on you teach! I think each day, I’ll up the difficulty. You gotta really do your best! Or else you only win that all-express trip to the pool and not your special prize~” she giggled.

 

Rolling his eyes, John nodded already feeling sleep trying to overtake him. He was just so exhausted. If this was anything physical, then he was probably doomed from the start. But her response surprised him somewhat. “Your first game is~… Skyler says!” She beamed.

 

Giving the girl a curious look, the smaller man wasn’t sure what she was saying. “Seeing this, the child laughed before shrugging her shoulders. “It’s easy! All you need to do is obey whatever command I give you! If you can do every one of them by the end of the day, you’ll get a perfect score! It’s simple! Even a pathetic bug like you can manage that, am I right?” She snickered.

 

Getting the feeling this was her version of Simon says, John sighed before nodding. “Fine, what do I need to do then? Let’s get this over with…” There was still the chance she would make him do something like laps around the bed or jumping jacks. But he guessed that the sadistic girl had other plans in mind. And his hunch proved right on the mark as she extended her foot out towards him.

 

“Skyler says, lick my foot!” she giggled gleefully. Rolling his eyes again, John did as he was told. This one was easy. She had practically drowned him in her foot sweat the night before. If he just kept licking the same spot, eventually the oniony sour bitterness would go away and be replaced by almost no taste at all. At least he hoped it would. It happened sparingly last night as much as he wanted it to.

 

As the tiny man licked away, however, the larger girl’s giggles grew less and less. Sparing a glance as he saw her pouting, John cursed himself knowing he had just screwed up. She wanted to torture him. And by him not resisting her demands, she wasn’t enjoying it. Trying to rectify this, the little man moved around a bit and made whining noises, trying to sound miserable. But it was too late.

 

“Skyler says eat this!” Spitting out some of the sweat lingering on his tongue, John looked up before growing wide-eyed as the child bury her finger up her nose. Picking around deeply as she almost hilted her knuckle up in her nostril, the blonde withdrew her finger as thick green and gelatinous globs of snot clung to her digit as it jiggled with strands dangling beneath it.

 

Thrusting her finger at the tiny man, Skyler grinned once more as she saw the real look she had wanted to see present on his face all along. Pure and utter revulsion. Retching at the sight of the child’s snot-coated finger, John was about to say no before he remembered that this… was a game. A game he could lose by not doing whatever disgusting thing she made him do.

 

As gross as this was… Being drowned in a toilet beneath shit and flushed into the sewers never to be seen again seemed a lot grosser in comparison. “You have ten seconds to dig in! Or else, Skyler says you lose!” Glaring up at the grinning girl as she tossed out a new time-based rule, John had little to spare now before he screamed his anger.

 

Shoving his hands down into the muck and forcing her mucus into his mouth, the tiny man sobbed from how gross this was, but he didn’t stop. He couldn’t. Seeing her teacher do as he was told, Skyler smiled once more. This was fun, but she had a better idea now. It would take him too long to eat it all. And most likely his stomach would pop if he managed it. As funny as that would be, she didn’t want to lose her spring break entertainment so early. If her toy broke on a different game, that would be that. But she had nothing else lined up for two weeks having planned this all out in advance. It would be a shame to lose her plaything too early.

 

“Skyler says escape without using your hands!” Looking up confused, John soon screamed as the child’s finger collided with his body, burying him in her snot. Rubbing her finger as she swirled her boogers onto the man, the larger girl giggled ecstatically as she rid herself of the leftover mucus. There was about a foot of it now between her teacher and air. Hopefully, he wouldn’t drown.

 

Panicking since his mouth had been open prior, John had no air and immediately tried to use his hands. But, Skyler’s fingers came down, pinning his arms to his sides. Thrusting his head as he tried to breach the gap proved useless. And with his hands restricted, it only left the drowning man with one real option.

 

Screaming into the gelatinous mass, John ate. He ate like mad! It didn’t matter how much it disgusted him, or how many times he had to retch and swallow the bile that threatened to come up, he continued to swallow, mouthful after mouthful of the younger girl’s snot. Until finally, he found a pocket of air. Getting a second wind from the brief snot bubble giving him some much-needed oxygen, John continued on, eating voraciously for dear life.

 

As each slick slab of slimy mucus went down, he finally reached what he wanted, and gasped for air. He could breathe again! Snot still clung to his head and face but he had made a tunnel of it sinking down to his mouth that he could breathe out of! He was, alive…

 

Seeing that he had done as she told him to more or less, Skyler decided to think of something new to do as she watched the smaller man continue to eat at her nasty boogers. She could let him eat until his whole head was free. But that would take hours! It almost took a half hour for him just to do this! No, she would change it up.

 

Perhaps the next task would be him escaping from her nose instead. Grinning, the child said nothing as she watched her teacher eat away. She would break it to him *gently* once his belly was good and full of her gross boogers!

 

Today was going to be a lot of fun. Even if he failed in the end, she would consider it a successful game overall~

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Day 6

 

 

This was miserable. Absolutely miserable. Days had gone by and like Skyler said the *games* were getting harder. He knew for a fact he failed a couple already but he had no clue just how good he was doing or not. She didn’t give him any hint about it and mocked him no matter how good he thought his performance had been. As for today’s game, he already knew he would fail…

 

Frantically kicking and trying to jump, John knew he was screwed. After waking up from another sauna-like slumber inside of the sadistic child’s sock prison, she took him outside for the day. She had said, they would be going to the beach. He had hoped it meant she would take him somewhere with other people. That might give him the chance to escape her, as slim as it was. But his hopes were dashed when he found out that by the beach, she meant the sandbox in her backyard…

 

After digging a substantially deep hole, or at least a very deep one for someone his size, she had buried him up to his neck against his protests and now he was trapped. This whole situation was panic-inducing, and Skyler hadn’t told him what it was she intended. She had just gotten up and walked off once she finished…

 

Seeing a shadow pass over him, however, John knew she had returned. It was hard to look up without the use of his neck, but he could vaguely see her outline behind him. But her giggles were also a clear indicator she was here. It still sounded just as diabolical as it ever was…

 

Grinning down into the hole she had made; Skyler lifted a bottle up as she chugged its contents down. It was a pretty hot day today, and she was sweating like crazy! But it was probably worse for her teacher. Moving her other hand over and dropping a small white oven timer down, the blonde spun the dial before an audible ticking noise began to sound out.

 

“Alright teach! The next game is called, high-tide! All you need to do is escape the cave you're in before the ocean floods it! Simple enough, right?” This, of course, sounded anything but simple to John. It never was with Skyler…

 

Wondering what she meant when she said tide, John wasn’t quite sure what she had planned. That was until a glob of spit splashed next to his head spattering him in the giantess’ sticky saliva. Recoiling as much as his neck would allow, the tiny man grunted as the sour smell of her spit invaded his nose. It didn’t matter how much he was forced to endure; he could never get used to the disgusting lack of hygiene this child had. And she knew it too, taking pleasure in his misery…

 

Wiping her lips dry, Skyler grinned as she tapped the plastic egg-timer with her index finger. “Tick-tick-tick! You better hurry, I can hear the ocean coming!” The blonde giggled before getting up and walking off. Each footfall shook the sand around him, and eventually, he knew he was alone. Or at least not being observed. This was one of the few times if ever he wasn’t being actively imprisoned on her person. It was as good a chance as he might ever get to run away!

 

Kicking hard as the sound of the massive timer above him clicked incessantly, John struggled as veins bulged in his neck. But it felt impossible! The hellacious child had packed the sand hard when she stuffed him to the point it felt like she was trying to crush him beneath its weight and hers combined. It was less sedimentary and almost like a brick of solid clay now.

 

There was no way of knowing how long had gone by, but as each second ticked away, the tiny man grew more and more panicked. This was his chance damn it! This might be his only chance! He kept repeating this over and over. And, it seemed like this was the only thing that gave him the strength to do the impossible, as a crack formed near his face.

 

Forcing himself higher, John cried in triumph as he saw his hand breach the sand! He had gotten a limb out! The first was the hardest. All he needed to do now was scrap away the dirt around his neck and then he-

 

Wincing as a loud ringing screamed from up high, John craned his neck, now able to move it a bit more than he once could as he saw the circular egg-timer vibrating wildly above him. And then, came the footfalls. Cursing as tears stained his eyes, the buried man soon began to sob. This wasn’t fair! He was getting close, damn it! That wasn’t anywhere near a full hour! But the child never gave him a time limit. She just said escape before it went off. Her words had been particular. He had assumed the best-case scenario… and that was never the case with her…

 

Giggling as she appeared back over the hole, Skyler grinned down at John, seemingly getting louder as she laughed as she watched him crying, still buried neck deep in the sand. “Wow, you sure suck at this game. I hope you’re better at swimming teach~ The ocean’s coming in!”

 

Watching in fear as the child moved away from the opening, John wasn’t sure what to expect. More spit raining down probably. This time on him with pinpoint accuracy perhaps. But it seemed the sadistic girl had something far worse in mind as her shadow loomed over him once more. The sight made him extremely uncomfortable. And, it filled him with a primal sense of dream he hadn’t felt since the first day she had brought him home with her…

 

Straddling the small hole with nothing on from the waist down, Skyler squatted as her naked crotch overtook the small hole she had dug. It was only about six inches deep. But for her teacher, that was more than enough. Even if he had escaped the sand, he wouldn’t have been able to climb out. No matter what happened, he was doomed to fail. Which meant she didn’t need to watch him as she prepared his punishment~

 

Sighing in relief as she relaxed her bladder after drinking four cans of soda, two eight oz bottles of water, and chugging a couple cups of coffee her parents drank for good measure. It was painful to move. And she was about ready to burst! And her teacher was in the line of fire~

 

Hearing a shrill scream as she released her stream, Skyler laughed as she watched her pee shoot down in a violent stream pelting the tiny man in his face! This was even funnier than she thought it would be! Her aim was true and his head rocked back and forth from the power of her bladder letting loose its desperate flood.

 

The taste was salty. It flooded John’s nose more than his mouth stinging his synesis! The smell shouldn’t have mattered with it flooding into his face, but it left a malodorous flavor on his tongue and in his nostrils burning him deeply. If the foulness of Skyler’s pee wasn’t bad enough, it was also slamming into him with the pressure of a fire hose! He could feel his neck snapping backward as it whacked the ground repeatedly over and over lulling him into unconsciousness. If not into a comma from the concussions this would give him!

 

But soon, something far worse happened. The urine rose. It was hard to keep track of what was happening as the giggling girls pee filled his earthy prison, but his mouth was swarmed with warm piss causing him to retch as he involuntarily gargled on it. It was to his neck! Past it! To his mouth! He was… going under!

 

Biting her bottom lip as she felt the majority of her pee trickling out as only a small dribble remained to drip down now, Skyler couldn’t contain her laughter anymore as she openly bellowed in jovial amusement. Her teacher’s head was submerged! He was drowning in her pee! This was too funny!

 

Seeing him thrash as his head violently shook was hysterical! Each bubble of air that rose caused a new wave of snickers to escape her as she pictured him chugging her pee. It had to be the worst pool he could ever swim in! But… the fun soon stopped as she saw his head slowly beginning to bob after a minute.

 

Pouting as she knew he had fallen unconscious, the blonde sighed before reaching down and yanking the tiny man out of her potty hole. “You earned no points today! You couldn’t even drink it all!” She mumbled before shaking him off.

 

Getting up and kicking the sand pile into the filthy hole she had made, Skyler skipped back to her room as she decided to call it a day. If her toy woke up, she would have a new game ready for him! And if he didn’t, then there was no point being sad. A lousy toy was worthless to her if it couldn’t play any games anymore…

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Day 12

 

 

*Thump*… *Thump*… *Thump*…

 

“You can run faster than that! I almost caught you that time!” Skyler laughed as she chased after John. Running for his life, the tiny man felt his lungs burning as tears streamed down his face. He was utterly exhausted. It had almost been two full weeks since his imprisonment, and he knew not a moment of peace.

 

After the *pool* incident as Skyler had dubbed it, her games had gotten even more violent. She seemed intent on killing him now or at least didn’t care if he perished. She didn’t outright say that she wanted to. But he knew. She was a sadistic child. And it seemed he was boring her with her usual games. Hence, the one he now found himself partaking in.

 

Running in circles as dirty clothes made up an impossibly high boundary in her bedroom, the blonde-haired girl crawled upside down giggling with no pants on. As embarrassing as that was, what she was trying to do to him made it all the worse.

 

Leaping out of the way and sliding painfully on the hardwood floors again, John watched in terror as the child’s bare bottom crashed with a wet smack, her pale cheeks squishing left and right squeaking against the polished wood. She was trying to crush him with her ass! And getting pretty damn close. The name of the game was *London Bridge*. And apparently, she was the bridge. The rules were simple enough Run! Don’t let her crush him! The penalty however was miserable…

 

‘If I get you then you have to kiss my butt all day! You can also sleep in it instead of my sock tonight! If you don’t want that, then you had better run until I give up~’ Her statements had been vague and he was beginning to believe she had no intention of giving up. It had felt like hours since they had started, and Skyler had boundless energy. It was the youth kids always had, while he was panting in exhaustion. His rests were getting longer and longer… and the giantess knew it.

 

Watching as Skyler shifted her weight back up and crawled over him in a startling display of speed for someone in her awkward position, John only had seconds to leap away, before his luck ran out. The downside of wooden floors was that they were slippery at the best of times. And the titanic blonde had been sweating constantly as time ticked by. Sweat pooled all around the floor, and he had just slipped into a puddle at the worse possible time.

 

Crashing down face first in a salty puddle of sweat, John spat as its sour taste seeped into his mouth. But, that was the least of his worries, as he saw a shadow loom above. Looking up with only a second to process it, the tiny man let out a half-scream, as the rest was drowned out by a wet-sounding slap noise, courtesy of the giant blonde’s ass smacking the floor. The floor, and him…

 

Wiggling her butt as a grin spread across her face, Skyler giggled as she felt the tiny form of her teacher getting rolled side to side by her ass cheeks. She finally caught him! He was a quick bug, she had to give him that. But now, she won! And that meant she could finally rest!

 

Sighing in relief having almost stopped due to getting tired herself, the giantess stood up as she felt the writhing form of John stuck between her two plump cheeks. Giggling, the blonde reached a finger back before leaning forward.

 

“You lose! Punishment time! I need to rest, but you have to kiss my butt! You better give it some big smooches or I’ll keep you in there~ Either that or you'll take a dip in the waterpark~” She threatened cheerfully. It seemed that threat worked less and less. It was a pity. She didn’t plan on flushing him at all. It would be such a waste of a toy. Why would she throw away her property like that? It made no sense! But he had believed it all the same.

 

Letting out a sigh as she pressed her finger into John’s head, scratching his face against her itchy anus, Skyler smirked as she pushed hard on her bowels. And was rewarded as a wet-sounding fart squelched out of her ass causing her little toy to wiggle wildly. “I guess you liked that! I’ll make sure to give you plenty of fresh air~” she grinned before pulling her hand back once she felt the tiny man's head pressed firmly into her ass. He wouldn’t be going anywhere now. But just to be sure…

 

Grabbing a pair of balled-up panties she didn’t know she even had, Skyler shrugged as she unrolled them and pulled the dirty underwear on before giving herself a hard wedgy shoving the smaller many as deep as possible into her butt crack.

 

Satisfied as she felt the pleasant tickling feeling that accompanied his face wiping her butthole better than any toilet paper could the blonde began to skip off as she made her way towards her living room. She earned a day of cartoons now that her games had concluded. In fact, all of them had, and she needed to tally up her teacher’s points. There… weren’t many. At all.

 

But that’s where the fun came in, as she decided what to do now that Spring Break, was about to end…

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

It was the first day of school. Spring break had finally ended. And John wasn’t sure what was happening. All morning since he had been awoken after a hellish night inside of the tomboy’s smelly panties, pressed face first into her unwashed anus, the blonde just got up, took him out, and began to get ready to go to school.

 

Wondering what would happen as he sat helpless on her dresser with no way down, the tiny man almost hoped she would forget about him so he could try something drastic like scaling the wooden monstrosity to freedom. But, that proved pointless as his peppy tormenter walked back into her room eating a piece of toast as she walked. She still hadn’t fed him since yesterday, and he almost wanted to beg for something even if it was spat out from her mouth onto him. She had taken to letting him eat whatever leftovers were left on her slimy tongue or caught in her molars for food most days. If he was lucky, she didn’t bite down and chew on him. He was not lucky that often…

 

Reaching towards the man as he watched her fearfully, Skyler simply smiled as she forced the rest of her food into her mouth stuffing it to the point her cheeks puffed out. “Whell, you dish preshy bahh. Buh I gosh something you can hadle.” It was garbled and hard to understand, but it sounded like she was saying she had something she wanted him to do. This, immediately made him fearful. But she didn’t turn towards her bathroom as she walked out of her bedroom instead.

 

This was more of her house than he normally saw. It was, remarkably normal. Her bedroom proved to be the odd one out it seemed. As they walked, Skyler continued talking, now with less breakfast in her mouth making her easier to understand.

 

“I’d say you sucked… Like, really bad! But you’re pathetic so it makes sense. It’s my fault for thinking you could do something normal people could handle. I mean, you aren’t a person after all. You’re barely a bug if that~” She laughed cheerfully. As disparaging as her words were, he didn’t dare interrupt her. It almost sounded like… she was going to let him go. Could that even be a possibility?

 

He didn’t want to get his hopes up, but as Skyler grabbed her school supplies, an almost happy feeling overtook him. Even if she didn’t release him, she might take him to school! There was a chance he could get someone to notice him there! He’d do anything at this point to escape this sadistic girl!

 

But, as it normally did, Skyler surprised him in the most unpleasant way imaginable. Coming into a small bedroom that stood next to her front door, the younger girl opened it before giggling as she walked inside. “Hey, Sophie! I got a surprise for you~”

 

As he was brought into the room, John saw that it was similar in color. Pink walls and furnishings. Thought the age range was distinctly younger. Instead of a bed, there was a crib. Instead of dirty clothes, there were piles of toddler toys and the like thrown about. This room was for someone much younger. And she was present…

 

Sitting and waving up at her giddily was a small toddler. She looked almost like a miniature version of Skyler herself. Blonde hair. A freckly face. Her age was hard to discern, but as she called up to her sibling by name, as garbled as it was, John assumed she was at least 3 or 4 years old. Most likely the latter because she stood up a moment later and bounced up and down excitedly as she saw her big sister walking towards her.

 

Cooing down at the younger girl, Skyler lifted the smaller man up as a wicked grin spread across her face. “Since you get that participation award for trying your very bestest~ I think this will be a good way to deal with you. Sophie~ Here’s your new toy!”

 

Feeling his stomach drop, John’s eyes grew wide as he looked down and his eyes met the toddler girls. Immediately her face lit up as she began to squeal loudly. Almost to a deafening extent. Grabbing onto Skyler’s finger, the smaller man’s eyes were filled with terror.

 

“A-Are you insane?! She’s a little kid!” Skyler was bad enough but she at least didn’t actively try to kill him outright. A baby or toddler on the other hand had no sense of what life meant! She wouldn’t know what he couldn’t bend or need to breathe if she tried playing with him!

 

But the smirk he got in return, chilled John to his very bones. “I know that~ But let’s face it. You’re kind of a lousy toy… You couldn’t do anything fun and you failed like every game! Giving you to my sis is a good way to make use of you somehow. Keep this a secret~ but I’ve been showing her the same videos I watch about what we do with tiny toys like you~ And she LOOOOOVES~ watching them scream and run! Try to do something like that. It shouldn’t be that hard, even for something useless like you.” Skyler finished before leaning over the crib with John in hand.

 

He was horrified. What she had said both hurt and scared him senseless. These girls… were pure, evil! And he was now going to be left in the hands of one who wouldn’t even know he was a person! But hands proved to be too much for him. As he had thought before… Skyler always thought of something worse… Just, like, now…

 

Pushing her sister down, the tomboy giggled as she showed the smaller man a bright pink pull-up with heart prints on it… before pulling it down. He almost wanted to ask what she was doing… but it was too late as the hand beneath him let go, and he fell…

 

Dropping her screaming teacher into her little sister’s pull-up, Skyler grinned as she pulled it back on before tightening the straps. “Alright, Sophie~ I’ll be back later to play with you! Try to keep it alive until then~ okay?”

 

Cooing again as the toddler nodded before giggling and stamping her feet, the older girl leaned up before walking out of her sister’s room, and out the front door.

 

School would be starting soon, and she was hoping to see no one in Mr. Lochlin’s class today. A free period would be fun! But, if the school did find a replacement for him already… she just prayed it was a new tiny toy she could take home and play with too…