- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I've been a long time lurker on the site and decided to try my hand at a story of my own. I've had a lot of fun writing it so far, and so I hope you nerds have a fun time reading it. Advice and critiques will be greatly appreciated. If you want to stroke my ego and tell me I did great, I would also gladly accept. Also, if you have any suggestions for something to add to the story, let me know and I'll do my best to add it in.
Author's Chapter Notes:

The first time we see our protagonist. Here goes nothing! Enjoy!

Wesley Miller starts to feel the sunlight on the back of his eyelids, letting him know that it was finally time to wake up. He ignores it and tries to go back to sleep, but realizes that his body has decided it’s time to wake up, whether or not his brain wants it. Resigned to starting another day, he begins his normal routine of stretching out before opening his eyes. First, he stretches his arms up and over his head, feeling the stiffness of sleep eke out of his shoulders and elbows. Next he pushes his legs out, but is surprised to discover his feet hit something hard. That’s odd. Wesley didn’t have anything at the foot of his bed. Opening his eyes, he remembers he doesn’t have a window facing the sun in his room either. As looks around at his surroundings, it finally starts to settle in that Wesley is not waking up in his room.


“Where the fuck am I?” He asks himself quietly. “Santi’s party must have gotten way out of hand.”


As he says this, he realizes exactly how dry his mouth is. And he has a splitting headache. Great, I’m fucking hungover. Just as he is getting up to start looking for water, a quiet creaking catches his attention. He turns his head to the source of the noise, hoping to find anything to clue him in about where he might be. He then hears a quiet knocking against wood, and a door slowly opens.


“Hey Wes,” a clearly feminine voice says. “Are you awake yet? I got up a few minutes ago to make us some coffee, but I don’t know how you like it.”


Wesley looks over and sees a woman with shoulder length curly brown hair and brown eyes. Her thin lips are pressed together and her eyebrows are raised questioningly. She doesn’t look all that remarkable or memorable to him. Shit, I can’t remember her name. Clearly we slept together. This is not good. 


“Black is fine,” Wesley lets out. “But first, where can I find a bathroom?”


“Sorry, I didn’t quite catch that,” the voice responds.


“Where’s the bathroom?” he says louder.


“Oh! it’s through the only other door in the room. But, how did you want the coffee?”


“Black is fine, thanks,”


“No problem.”


As she turns around to leave, he can’t help but look down at her butt, just barely covered in some booty shorts that are just cheeky enough to look at, but leave you wanting more. Damn, her face is fine, but her ass is fiiiiiiiine. Watching her walk away, Wesley can’t help but appreciate how she clearly has put some work into her dump truck. He looks for another second then gets up to go to the bathroom. He walks in and starts to take a piss. He notices how dark his urine is, a true indicator of how dehydrated he is. He finishes relieving himself then goes to wash his hands. He looks at the mirror over the sink and takes in his reflection. 


His medium length blonde hair is showing clear signs of just waking up. It’s all over the place. Using the water from the sink, he does his best to make it somewhat presentable, but knows that it’s almost useless. His hair does what his hair wants. When he’s done fiddling he checks himself out again. His blue eyes stand out unusually strikingly in her royal blue painted bathroom. That’s an odd color choice for a bathroom, but I think I dig it. He turns his head side to side, admiring his own jawline as he sucks it in. He gives himself his best blue steel and some finger guns then turns to leave the bathroom. 


Wesley realizes he can try looking for clues to find out the girl’s name. He looks quickly through the medicine cabinet to see if he can find any prescriptions with her name on it, but no luck. Leaving the bathroom he searches for a diary or journal or something that might have her name. He’s interrupted by the voice calling out again.


“Hurry up, your coffee’s gonna be freezing it’s balls off if you take any longer!”


“Shit, I still don’t know her name,” Wesley mutters.


He puts on some underwear before leaving the room and starts walking through the short hallway towards the sound of her voice. Just then another girl comes out from a different door in the hallway. Her roommate has long straight brown hair and large brown eyes. She looks at him in surprise, then a look of realization crosses her face. She just turns away from him and walks down the hallway towards what seemed to be the kitchen without a word. After a short pause, Wesley continues after her. He finds them both in the kitchen, the one with short curly hair pointing to a mug set out on the counter.


“You must think you’re a pretty tough guy for liking straight up black coffee, huh?” she asks, laughing afterwards. She has a slightly quirky laugh, but not anything outrageous. The other girl smirks at the comment.


“Nah,” Wesley replies. “I just need something to get me through this hangover. I don’t think I’ll ever recover from this one.”


“Oh boohoo I have a headache,” she mocks jokingly. “But on the real, you went hard last night. I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone drink that much. Did you really do that bad on finals lol?”


“No, I just needed to destress okay.”


“Sure, sure, I tooootally believe you. But if you really want to get rid of that hangover, I think I know juuuuuust the thing.”


He may be confused about his whereabouts, but he isn’t stupid. Wesley gives her a look to let her know he understands. He starts to drink his coffee as fast as he can. He really wants to have sex that he can actually remember.


“Gross, get a room!” the roommate exclaims. “Did you just forget I was here? Or are you deliberately ignoring me?”


“Take your pick,” the short haired girl responds. “But either way, you might want to put on some headphones or something for the next little bit.”


“Gross,” the roommate reiterates. “And I used to think you were a good Christian girl, but now I just know you have daddy problems.”


Both girls laugh at that, and Wesley gives a small chuckle to not feel left out, but doesn’t quite get the joke.


The roommate then finishes the piece of toast she had made for herself then leaves to her room. Wesley finishes his coffee and places the mug on the counter. He slowly starts walking toward the girl getting ready for a fun morning. He notices she has a little bit of hair in her face. How cliché. He brushes it away with his hand and leans in to kiss her. He pokes his tongue through his lips and touches hers briefly, then retreats. Then he sticks it all the way in, initiating a very passionate and lustful kiss. Their tongues start to intertwine and blood starts rushing from both party’s heads. He breaks away from her mouth and kisses her on her nose, then her cheek, then nibbles slightly on her earlobe.


“Let’s move this to a place a little more private, shall we?” He whispers directly into her ear.


All she does is nod, and the pair rush back toward the bedroom. As they close the door and take off what little clothes they had on, he starts admiring her body. He looks at her small but perky breasts, with small areolas and small protruding, pink nipples. They’re probably only like a B cup, but enough to grab and put my hand on. His gaze drops lower to look at her nicely trimmed bush and now puffy lips. He glances down at his own genitals, glad that he was smart enough to trim his sometimes unruly forest down below. She also follows his gaze. 


The girl then gets down on her knees and just looks up at his face.


“Put your hands behind your head,” She commands.


“No need to tell me twice, your highness.”


She giggles at that then turns her attention to his now throbbing cock. She starts licking the head, slowly teasing him. She then starts to slip the thing fully into her mouth. He just tilts his head back and enjoys the moment with his eyes closed. She continues going down on him, sliding her mouth forward and back, teasing with her tongue as much as she can. The base that doesn’t quite fit in her mouth she takes care of with one hand, while the other fondles his balls softly. After a bit of this pleasure, Wesley feels he can’t hold off any longer.


“I’m gonna cum,” he warns her. 


She just keeps on going, with barely any acknowledgement. He finally gives in and lets his body do what it wants. His dick spits out his cum, pulsing and full of pleasure. She keeps going a little longer, then takes her mouth off of him. She spits to the side as his erection slowly fades. He looks her in the eye, his face displaying how good that felt for him.


“My turn,” She says.


She then turns around and hops on the bed, legs spread wide. Wesley in turn gets on his own knees in front of her. In front of his face is now this girl’s pussy, wet and ready. There is a clearly fishy smell, as usual. He puts his face into it and starts doing his best to pleasure her as she did to him. First things first, he searches for her clit. Feeling around with his tongue, he finds her hole, and sticks his tongue in and out. He moves up from there until he finds a little bump. She lets out a quiet but telling moan. He starts moving his tongue in circles on the bump, and she spasms and thrusts her hips just a little bit. He found the prize.


He keeps on playing with and teasing her clitoris. Sometimes he moves in circles, sometimes licking up and down, then side to side. Moving fast then moving slow, and everything in between. He stops quickly to look up at her, and she glances down, one hand holding her tit, the other gripping her hair. She is moaning off and on throughout. They make eye contact briefly before he gets back to work. Sometimes he sticks his tongue inside as far as it can go and moves it around before returning back to the outside. After a little bit more teasing, she bucks her hips and her body shakes as she lets out the loudest moan yet, signaling to Wesly a job well done. 


“You think you can get it up for a little more?” She asks.


“Oh, I could do this all day.”


She laughs then grabs at his cock again, massaging it until it stands at attention once again. She grabs a condom from on top of her bedside table and tosses it to him.


“Safety first!”


Wesley opens the condom then rolls it out onto his erect penis, then hops onto the bed with the girl. He climbs over her while she lies on her back. He slowly uses his hand to guide his rod into her, and once inside starts to thrust. He tries a few different angles, doing his best to find what gets her going. After a few different attempts she says not to stop. He keeps on thrusting, varying the pace to keep things interesting. He keeps on going, in and out and in and out until he can’t take it anymore and he grunts and busts a nut again. 


He pulls his now softening penis out of her and rolls to her side, both of them panting. He takes off the now used condom and ties it closed and tosses it into the trash across the room and shouts “Kobe.” She rolls her eyes at that and they just sit next to each other for a few minutes, not saying anything.


After a little time has passed, Wesley gets up to pee. He comes back out and slowly starts getting dressed. 


“Do you already have to leave?” The girl asks.


“Yeah, me and Santiago have our intramural soccer game today, and I have to go get ready.”


“Wait, you play soccer? And who’s Santiago?”


“Yeah I do. And you don’t know Santiago? That’s surprising considering it was his party last night.”


“No I don’t. I didn’t even plan on going to that party. My roommate invited me last minute because she saw I didn’t have any plans and she was going. I’m glad I went, though! You definitely made it worth it.”


“Well you definitely made it worthwhile for me too! Before I head out, can you put your number in my phone?”


“For sure!”


He gets out and unlocks his phone, opening up to the contacts. He hands her his phone so she can add her information. She types some things on the phone then hands it back to him.


“Send me a text so I can save your number too!”


“Will do.”


Wesley then leaves the apartment and walks to the elevator. He takes it down to ground level and sets up an uber to take him home. Luckily she doesn’t live too far from him. While he waits, he looks at her contact. “Samantha Davis.” Finally, a name. He sends her a text. 


Hey Samantha this is Wesley! I had a great time and hope to have some more


A reply comes back almost instantly.


Hey Wes! Me too! And you can call me Sammy btw


Sammy. He then gets a message saying the uber has arrived. He walks out to the car and hops in the backseat. He just sits there, thinking, not really wanting to make small talk with the driver. Wesley leans his head back, wondering about how crazy the night was before, how great the morning was, and what he had in front of him for the rest of the day. Sammy. 


Chapter End Notes:

I hope it was clear the italics show what Wesley is thinking. If you made it this far, thanks for reading! If there's something you'd like to tell me about the story, go ahead and tell me. I hope to see you here again! I'm off to watch Breaking Bad. My friends kept wanting me to watch it, now I finally am.