- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey guys, sorry for the long delay in getting this chapter up. Life hit me like a truck and I wasn't able to find much time to finish writing and editing. Hopefully you like this one!

Wesley is abruptly awoken by a sudden and blinding light. He’s underneath a strange corded type blanket, and on top of an uncomfortable hammock-like object. Oh, yeah. I’m on top of a fucking shoe. He crawls out from underneath the laces. There is some rumbling coming from the giants moving around, but it’s not near him so he can’t see what’s going on. They must have just woken up and turned on the light. Still going along with his plan to wait for them to put on their shoes, he decides to get as comfortable as he can.


The next hour or so passes by relatively uneventfully. Wesley is starting to get used to the tremors caused by the footsteps of the giant. They sometimes are stronger and sometimes weaker, depending on how far away the giant is from the shoes. I bet they’re just getting ready for the day. Soon they’ll have to put on their shoes. It then dawned on Wesley there might be a flaw in his plan. What if they have other pairs of shoes? I might be here for days, and I really need food and water. I’m starving and extremely dehydrated. 


All he could do was hope they chose to wear this shoe. While lying on the shoe, he notices the tremors from the footsteps are getting stronger than they have been all morning, almost as strong as last night. They’re getting closer. He looks and finally sees the giant actually approaching him. As they get closer, Wesley gets up and starts to wave and shout again.


“PLEASE NOTICE ME! I’M RIGHT HERE ON YOUR SHOE. I NEED HELP!”


Sadly, the giant just walks right past his shoe. At that moment, he starts to think that he might actually die. The universe and whatever god or gods there might be out there have abandoned him, letting him die in this cruel manner. He starts having another panic attack, when the giant comes back to his shoe. 


“YES! FINALLY!”


As the giant bends over, the air displacement causes a ruckus for Wesley. Just that simple movement caused me to almost be knocked off a shoe. I can’t even believe it, but I have to, because it just happened. He decides to crawl back under the laces for security. Just in time, because right then, the giant grabs the shoes and pulls it out from its current resting place. That movement nearly causes Wesley to fall out from underneath the lace. He is barely able to hold on, but manages. All the movement makes him feel like he has to vomit. The giant puts the shoe back down and bends over. While bent over, the giant’s face is finally close enough that Wesley can determine distinguishing factors. And he realizes he knows this person. Sammy?


“SAMMY! HELP ME! I’M ON YOUR SHOE! PLEASE SAVE ME FROM THIS HELL!”


His words fall on giant, deaf ears. She can’t hear him. He crawls back from under the lace and starts jumping up and down, hoping any movement will grab her attention. As he does this, Sammy grabs the top of the tongue of the shoe. A simple action for her so she can slide her foot in has devastating impacts on Wesley. Wesley feels the ground rip out from underneath him violently. He falls on his side, and begins to roll down the shoe. Unable to do anything, he is at the mercy of gravity and physics.


He rolls, but not off the side of the shoe. The adjustment had caused Wesley to roll along the tongue but underneath the laces. He rolls off the side of the tongue, and drops right down into the bottom of the shoe.


“Shit! Shit shit SHIT! What do I do now?”


Not being able to think of any solution quick enough, his world starts to be shadowed, and very quickly. He sees the stockinged foot of this giantess entering, about to crush him. He runs away as fast as he can, and almost makes it to the tip of the shoe. As fate would have it, he ended up in maybe the only place he could have survived. The toes knocked him over, dazing him. He ended up lying on the sole of the shoe, directly where Sammy’s toes meet her foot. If he had been any further forward, the pads of her toes would have crushed him. Any further back and the sole of her foot would have. 


Unable to even comprehend what is going on, he just lies on his back for a moment, his face looking through the mostly sheer stocking at the wrinkled foot above him. He looked to his left at the toes. They were twitching, moving. Slightly scrunching and unscrunching over and over again. He never realized just how much movement there was in just a set of toes. It was fascinating to him to realize how much was going on without someone even knowing. 


Through the stocking, he sees  the wrinkles, the changes in skin color, the little specks of grime that were unnoticeable to a regular sized person. Wow. Even though he is in the worst situation in his life, he couldn’t help but admire the situation as well. He had heard of a foot fetish before, but himself never saw what was the big deal. In his current spot, he starts to understand what the appeal might be, even if it doesn’t do anything for him.


He is suddenly ripped right out of his reverie by his entire world moving. He feels weightless for a moment, like those roller coasters that launch you up and drop you suddenly. As he drops back down, he hears a large boom all around him, and the toes and foot squeeze up against him. He is given just a brief respite before once again he feels the negative g’s. Lifted once again and dropped once again, before almost being crushed by his surroundings, he realizes that Sammy is walking. She’s just walking, and that is literally causing my entire being and surroundings to move. This is literally insane. 


Wesley can’t even begin to fathom how this situation could get worse. He is entirely at the mercy of his crush’s foot, and she doesn’t even know that he’s there. As he is lifted up and down and up and down, nearly getting flattened with every step Sammy takes, Wesley tries to think of anything he can do to get out of the situation. While she walks, he is unable to do anything at all. He is completely helpless. He’ll have to wait for her to stop moving for a bit before he tries to move.


After what seems like an eternity of getting violently thrown around, Wesley is extremely relieved to notice that Sammy has stopped walking. With his surroundings no longer leaving him at their mercy, he starts to think about what to do. He doesn’t have much room. In the darkness of the shoe, he can still just make out the details of her feet and toes. He then slowly becomes aware of an odor starting to completely surround him. Oh god, that smells terrible. His nostrils are attacked by the stench of foot all around him. The smell is pervasive, he knows he won’t ever escape it until he leaves the shoe. Hopefully I can just get used to the smell soon. He wrinkles his nose and gets back to thinking. 


Not even six feet above Wesley, Sammy is sitting at a nearby coffee shop getting breakfast with some friends. She notices a rock or something in her shoe. Not wanting to touch her feet while eating, she gives her foot a little shake, hoping to dislodge it so she can forget about it and dump it out later. After shaking her shoe, she is unable to feel the rock. She forgets all about it and continues in the conversation. 


I don’t know what to do, but I just know I have to get out of her shoe. She’ll never notice me while I’m here. He starts crawling along the base of her shoe away from her toes and towards her heel. The pad of her foot is in his way, blocking his path towards the arch. Trying his best to squeeze underneath, his world is suddenly shaking all around. This time it is much more violent than when she was walking, Wesley feels as though his neck is going to snap. While shaking though, the shoe is tilted up and he tumbles down towards Sammy’s heel. Soon after, his world is again at rest. 


Thankful for the stroke of luck that at once made him think he was going to die, but also moved him forward towards his goal, Wesley now looks to his side. He has landed to the side of her heel, below the ankle bone. Again, it amazes him to look up and see that there is a literal person that has no idea he is in her shoe. His eyes can barely even pick out that there is stuff above him. All he sees is a leg stretching up, and a dark backdrop where the normally blue sky should be. It is clear to him that she is currently sitting down, but he has no idea where. He looks to his other side and sees the fabric of the shoe. He looks back at the foot and the material of the stocking. The holes in the stocking look easier to grip than the shoe. 


With determination, Wesley nods his head. He grips the stocking and then begins his climb. One hand above the other, one foot at a time. Slowly but surely he is making progress. As he climbs, he slowly reaches her ankle, and realizes that he most likely will have to climb around it, as he doesn’t trust himself to hold on in a slightly inverted climb. Making his way up and around, he is acutely aware of all the movements happening in Sammy’s body around him. Every little twitch of her ankle, every flex of the muscles around him remind him of how impressive the human body is, and how tiny he currently is. 


Up and up the leg he keeps on climbing. He then realizes that he may have made a terrible mistake. What if she stands up and starts to walk before I’m in a safe place? With this thought having occurred to him, he tries to make his way up the leg faster. At his increased pace, he is becoming fatigued extremely quickly. After a bit, he looks up and realizes he is close to her knee. Thank god, soon I’ll be able to rest for a moment. He soon reaches the slope of the side of her knee, and makes it up until he is on top of her thigh. He sits down to rest and think about his next move.


I need food and water ASAP. Looking around, he doesn't have any ideas about what to do to solve that problem. He hasn’t any sustenance in at least a day. He then looks over on top of the skirt he is wearing, and sees some odd colored specks on her black skirt. Maybe those are crumbs? Wesley tries to convince himself so that he can have some hope to drive him forward. He moves forward toward her skirt along the strangely spongy skin. I never realized how squishy skin really is. As he steps along, he has to account for every subtle movement that Sammy’s thigh muscles make. 


It is very hard to balance on the surface of her skin, but he eventually gets accustomed to it, similar to walking along a really tight trampoline. He soon reaches the edge of her skirt, and finds it is much easier to walk along. He finds the specks that he thought were crumbs, and is extremely relieved to realize he was correct. He grabs one and begins to eat. He can’t even taste its flavor, but that doesn’t matter to him, he just wants food. After eating two crumbs, he has had his fill. Now all I need to do is find some water. With half of the nourishment problems solved, he muses on how to find water. 


While sitting on her skirt thinking about the problem, his world again begins to transform. The skirt is moving wildly, and his world starts to tilt. Shit! She’s standing up! Looking around for anything to grab, he realizes there is nothing. He reaches down to the skirt and grips the fibers as best he can, but they are much larger than those of her stocking. He can barely wrap his hands around them. Just as he is able to get somewhat of a grip, his once flat land is turned completely vertical in an instant. Hanging onto the fabric for his life, he is swaying with the movements. 


He does his best to concentrate on nothing but holding on, but his poor grip, the sudden change, and the swinging environment get the best of him. First his left, and then his right hands both slip off of the skirt fibers. This is the end of me. Wesley screams as he begins a fall to his death.

Chapter End Notes:

Is this the end?