- Text Size +
Story Notes:

First story I'm writing on her please excuse any writing errors as such

Anisha was a bubbly young woman of around 25 years old of Indian descent. She had beautiful long black hair and a slightly brown complexion. She was always considered pretty by most around her but she was always more determined and focused on her academics and fitness. Her friend Stacy was also a beautiful blonde of around the same age and both have known each other for a long time.

Stacy was a shrinkee which are a group of individuals born at a small size since birth due to some complications. After a point the number of shrinkees being born into the world increased greatly. Nevertheless both groups of humans live in harmony and aside from a few rogues there is usually a lot of mutual respect between the groups, but of course if a human wanted to have their will with a tiny theres not much in the way that can stop them. Shrinkees are usually between 1-2 inches tall.

Stacy always cared a lot about her health in terms of the food she ate, she would never eat any fatty foods at any point and always would take care of her intake. Although despite this she was never really a gym goer as such, she hated the idea of working up some sweat. Anisha felt it was a good time for a friend to hit the gym for some bulk sessions. “Hey whatsup Stac” Anisha saw her friend sitting on her couch and sat down next to her. Her sitting on the couch caused Stacy to jump up a little bit due to the weight. “Not much Annie, just catching up with some gossip girl, what about you?”. “Nothing much here too, had a crazy assignment and need to hit the gym soon, gotta get these glutes in shape for swimsuit season Ha Ha”. With that Anisha got up and gave her friend a good view of her butt and flexed it a little bit. Anisha was a very fit girl and her years of dedication to the gym definitely paid off in her strongest assets. Her butt would be considered massive for any normal human let alone a tiny the size of a penny.

“Wow, sucks to be you then have fun” Stacy said turning back to viewing her tiny PC. “You should come with me to GYM girl, there is a tiny section as well it would be a lot of fun. Maybe pick out a few tiny hunks too huh?” Anisha said with a smirk. “I’ll pass, that whole sweat your heart out stuff just isn’t for me” Stacy rolled her eyes. Anisha then picked her up from from her clothes and brought the tiny girl to her face. “Nah you are coming with me, it’s about time you bulked up a bit skinny bones”. Despite the little woman’s vociferous protests Anisha sat Stacy down on her shoulder and went to the gym.

At the gym Anisha quickly changed out to her Gymming outfit. She then took Stacy to the tiny section where a couple of people there were slightly intimidated by her size. “Alright here is the plan, I am going to be the MEANEST, STRICTEST and the most DEMANDING trainer you will ever find. alright squirt? “Alright lets get this over with then” Stacy sighed clearly disinterested. “Also I have designed some Fancy punishments to help the process” Anisha said with a wink. “Huh? what do you mean by that Ann” Stacy now a little worried proceeded to stammer. “Oh you’ll find out Stac, better get the workout done in time”. Anisha dropped Stacy down. “First things first, We are gonna do some squats, sound good?”. Anisha then began her squats. Each drop from Stacy’s perspective was like a meteor about to hit and then retracts. She saw her best friends large moons nearly turn her to mush if there were to be a slight slip. The scene was truly frightening. “27, 28, 29…., 30..” Anisha said with a grunt finally finishing her rep. “Alright your turn, give me 20 squats and if not there will be some consequences” Anisha said with a smirk. Anisha then bent down and got to a resting position giving the tiny a clear view of her endowed chest. Stacy started the squats clearly struggling. She got upto 14 with some ease and then she started to struggle. “15, 16….. 17…” she grunted and then fell down. “Oh god, I can’t anymore” Stacy said running out of air. Anisha then picked up her friend and had a disappointed look in her face. “Oh Stac, you were just 3 off, now time for a punishment”. “You can’t be serious” Stacy mumbled still somewhat out of breath.

Anisha then turned around and slightly pulled back her gym shorts leaving a small opening. “Why don’t you scratch a little itch for me little one while I complete my next two reps”. Anisha said struggling to hold back a chuckle. “Anisha what the fuck, stop don’t do this please” Stacy blurted out clearly afraid. Anisha paid no heed to her a dropped her between her massive cheeks. Stacy tumbled down and settled right in between her crack and was in front of her hole. She screamed her lungs out but obviously no one around could hear it. Anisha then went on with her workout. She finished her second rep of 30 all while her friend Stacy was in what could only be described as hell on earth. The atmosphere in Anisha’s crack was horrible and with each squat Stacy’s body was getting mashed onto her asshole. It started to get really humid in the backside with Anisha clearly working up a wicked sweat. Stacy tried to cover her mouth to prevent the sweat from overwhelming her but that worked about as well as a glass hammer.

Nearly done with her third rep she had only 5 squats to go. “26, 27, 28…., 29….., 30. Phew”. During the last rep, Stacy heard an ominous sound from the butt, a slight gurgle. “Oh god, you can’t be serious with this shit” Stacy tried her best to try and move free but the gargantuan glutes held her firm in her place. “Wow, lunch time Curry and these protein shakes aren’t sitting well in me at all” Anisha said with a slight pain. “Hey tiny, sorry for this consider this as a motivation”. She let out a long powerful fart that blew Stacy back a couple of inches. And after a couple of seconds Stacy’s eyes teared up from the smell. Stacy had been around Anisha’s gas for a while now and it always smelled bad but taking it directly from the source added a whole new dimension to it. It smelled like a mixture of leftover chicken and spoiled milk. Stacy could hardly take it anymore when suddenly like a ray of light Anisha’s fingers came in to fish her out. Anisha pulled up the tiny girl and brought her to her nose and immediately pulled back. “Wow girl, sorry about that, had no idea I’d cut it loose like that during the rep” Anisha said laughing. Stacy couldn’t believe it, this giant bitch didn’t just toss her around in her crack like left over change in a pocket but she also let rip a nasty expulsion directly at her and now she was laughing.

“What the fuck Ann, like seriously why would you do that, what is wrong with you” Stacy said finally getting the first whiff of clean air in about 10 minutes.

Chapter End Notes: