- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Please send me emails with suggestions to make my story better or let me know how my story is doing.

Outside of the bag, Charlotte just entered the changing room to change her clothes. She was usually the first one there, since she is someone who is extremely punctual. She opened her bag and dumped all her clothes onto the changing bench. Then she started taking off her clothes in order to change to her uniform.

In the bag, you heard the zipper open, and you saw light peeking through the crack and figured out that Charlotte arrived in the changing room. You decided that this was your chance to grab her attention, but before you could do anything, you toppled over as the bag flipped upside down. You fell out of the bag, along with the rest of Charlotte's clothes and felt the hard wood of the bench beneath you. You groaned with pain; you should have died from that height, but with your invincibility, you had to suffer the pain, even though nothing seemed to be wrong with you. You stood up and looked at your surroundings. But you didn't see light or Charlotte. You realized that you were trapped under some weird dome. You wondered, What could a dome be doing here, and then you realized where you were: under Charlotte's humongous bra.

You ran to the edge of the bra, trying to get out, but it was too heavy for you to lift up. Then you saw the bra shake slightly. You stopped moving in horror of what was about to happen...

Charlotte, on the other hand, was starting to put on her bra, and flipped it over (remember, it was upside down) to put it on when someone walked in the door. It was her friend, Katherine, who was the co-captain of the team, and was a really kind person. She stopped looking at her bra as she was putting it on to talk to Katherine.

You were facing Charlotte now, still on her bra, but fell to the center of the pit and saw that she wasn't looking at where you  were, while putting on the bra. You tried to get her attention, but it was no use; you followed her gaze and saw Katherine, who was also your friend since she was very nice to others.

(No one's perspective for the description, since Tom is clueless about beauty) At 5' 11", Katherine was only an inch shorter than Charlotte with auburn hair tied in a bun, and had a nice body too. She had nice, round D-cup breasts, with an amazingly curved body, and a firm big, a*s.

You then noticed that Charlotte wasn't looking at her breast while putting her bra on, with you in it. You tried to get her attention, put she was too busy talking to Katherine to notice. You tried running out of the cup, just about to jump out, only to be pushed in by colossal breasts. You were pushed against her sizable tits and was squished between her nipple and her bra cup, really hard.

Charlotte was having some difficulty putting on her bra, and asked Katherine for help.

"You can't put on an F-cup bra? I thought that was your size! You should consider buying an Z-cup bra because you would probably outgrow all the others" Katherine joked.

"Oh, shut up and help me put this on!"

"Ok, ok, jeez, can't I have a little fun? Ok, here I-wow, you're right, this is really hard to get, on. Just  give me a few seconds...Finally! That was a good workout! I should do this more often!"

"Real funny Kathy. But this is too tight and my tits hurt!"

"Well, it's not my fault your boobs are big. Anyway, lets play a practice match against each other before the rest of the team shows up."

"Ok, you're on!"


Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter is mostly Tom's experience in his trapped position!