- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for being late, I had to do personal things as well. Please leave reviews so I know how to improve my story.

You were trapped and couldn't really move much, considering your location. you could hear Charlotte talking to Katherine, but they couldn't hear you. You kept getting slapped by the bouncing of Charlotte's breasts. From what you heard, they were going to play volleyball against each other. You tried to get Charlotte's attention, by slapping her breast, punching it, kicking it, but none of them alerted her of your presence, instead, it was like a wall, where your attacks rebounded of he smooth flesh. Mostly didn't get her attention for two reasons: you didn't have much space for power, and even if you did, you doubted she would feel anything. All of a sudden, you kept getting slammed by the breasts even harder than before. You guessed she was probably running and jumping because she started playing the volleyball game. You decided to suffer and wait for her to take a small break before attempting something else.

Outside...

"Whew, that was fun! Good game! We still have 10 minutes before the rest of the team shows up, what should we do?" Charlotte asked.

"I don't know, maybe we should take a break first before deciding what to do." Katherine replied.

"Okay, you're right, I'm tired already, won't be good if I'm tired during practice."

Back inside...

You heard that they were taking a break, also you not getting pummeled over and over again by Charlotte's boobs helped you realize that you should do something before it's too late. You frantically thought of something to grab her attention, and after a few minutes of pondering, you realized that you only had one option to help you get out, and even that may not work, but this as your only chance to escape, or else you would have to endure the torture even longer.

You promised to apologize to Charlotte after she saw you. Reluctantly, you did what you had to do, you bit her nipple...

Even though it was as big as your face, you bit one part of it, and even that could be felt. Charlotte's tit hardened and you saw some milk flow out, but just a small bit.

Outside...

Charlotte felt something on her nipple squeeze and she stifled herself from moaning before she did in front of Katherine. 

"I'm going to quickly go to the bathroom, be right back"

"Okay, see you" Katherine replied.

Charlotte ran to the bathroom, and locked the bathroom door, not just the stall, but the entire bathroom. She wondered where this was coming from, and when she started taking off her shirt to inspect why it was happening, and she stopped herself when she looked down. 

She realized that the bra was tight, now that she was paying attention to it, and just assumed that it was the tight bra that was making this happen. But when she realized that she actually liked the feeling, she decided to keep her bra on and put her shirt back on, and not look further into it. Since she liked the feeling, she decided to keep it on to make her happy, and promised to herself that she wouldn't say anything about it and not let anyone else know about it, even Katherine. Her boobs jiggled as she walked back to the gym, where she met Katherine.

Inside... 

You felt her running, and taking off her shirt. You became excited as you thought she was going to find and take you out, but to your dismay, she put her shirt back on and walked somewhere else, boobs bouncing as she walked. You desperately started to bite her nipple harder and more times, but you heard her moan so slightly that no one else could have heard it if they weren't stuck to her body. You decided to wait for something else to happen...

To be continued...