- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry it took so long, my files were deleted and I had to restart the chapter. Please leave any suggestions on what you want to see happen. Also, I'm going on a one week break to plan how I want this story to go.


You were trapped in the tight space between her bra and her nipple, and found no way out to escape. You sighed as you gave up trying to escape and let her boobs overpower you. Charlotte’s boobs kept hammering you as she was playing. What seemed like hours to you was only a few minutes in real life. Then, as you thought nothing will happen, you felt the bra moving, and you thought she was shifting her bra, and took this opportunity to escape. However, you were weak and by the time she stopped moving her bra, your plan to escape, which was to go around to the middle and get out from there instead of climbing up her breast. You couldn’t make it out of the bra, due to your debilitated state, and this time got trapped between her boobs. 


Now, Charlotte had oversized boobs and you couldn’t move the slightest now. Earlier, you at least had some small space to move around in, but now, you were trapped in your position, flattened, in a distorted way that was extremely uncomfortable. To make matters worse, every now and then, you felt an even tighter squeeze, blowing the air out of you. You assumed that it was due to the times when she used a volleyball technique called the “bump”. This is when you stretch your arms in front of you and put your hand on top in another, and hit upwards with your forearms. Whenever Charlotte did this, her boobs squished together, each time making it worse for you. You dejectedly gave up doing anything and was wishing to die, but that couldn’t happen, and you were also scared even though you wanted to be dead.


Just when all seemed lost, you felt the bra shift, and you took this opportunity to escape only to be defeated by gravity. When Charlotte shifted her bra, she pushed her boobs outward to adjust it (don’t ask me why) and you were no longer trapped between her boobs, but fell to the bottom of her bra, and then saw a horrifying sight: Charlotte was moving her boobs back to her original location and they were going on top of you. To you, it looked like a boob the size of a skyscraper falling on you, tons of weight being put on you. Not only that but, you felt sweat accumulating where you were, and since you were squished, you couldn’t move your mouth or close your nose from the sweat. Sweat slowly moved into your mouth, and the smell of the sweat became worse as time passed. You gagged and choked on the sweat that came into your mouth. On top of that, Charlotte was still playing volleyball and her boobs kept pummeling you over and over again each time they bounced, tons of weight smashing on you repeatedly. 


You gave in and became unconscious. 


Switching to 3rd person POV (it was 2nd person POV because you were playing the role of Tom)...


Unbeknownst to Charlotte and Tom, milk was still dripping down slowly from Charlotte’s breast that you bit, and it started gathering in her bra, and for Tom, since he is one inch tall, it was like a flood, but to Charlotte, who was 7 feet tall (for those of you who didn’t see the edit to the appearance, she is not 6 feet tall, but 7), it was smaller than the smallest puddle. No one realized, but the milk slowly started going in Tom’s mouth, and he shrank to half an inch or ½ inch. The reason for his shrinking is the disease mixed with specifically Charlotte’s breast milk, and the tissues in Tom’s body trying to heal at the same time. So if any one of these were absent, then he wouldn’t have shrunk.

To be continued…


Chapter End Notes:

I'm planning on Charlotte finding Tom (you) the next chapter, tell me if you don't want it to happen or if you want something new to happen while she is unaware.