[Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

The shrinking pandemic has been going on for 25 years. Scientists are still baffled and haven't come up with a solution yet. The strangest things were that it only affected males, who all shrink to approximately 1 inch; also, it happens when a male baby is born, and the males develop a strange trait. That trait is that they have malleability and cannot die by pain, crush, etc (these bad things can happen to them, they just don't die from it). They can only die by disease or aging. Laws have been passed for the safety of small men (no torturing them, unless by accident), but of course, some people don't follow these rules.

This story is told from Tom Swift's perspective. The story takes place in a University, where each kid is with a roommate of an opposite gender (example: Boy and Girl). Meet the MAIN characters below (other characters would be mentioned, but they aren't the main characters):

Tom: 21 years old. Brown hair, and cinnamon colored eyes. Born since the beginning of the pandemic. He has a nice personality, always helping others. He thinks he is an average guy and has low self-confidence. His roommate and best friend is Charlotte. His life as a tiny is painful, as he has been squished at least every week, or maybe day. He is the main protagonist of this story, which is being told from his perspective. You are completely oblivious to the fact that Charlotte is beautiful.

Charlotte: 21 years old. Brunette hair and hazel colored eyes. She is 7 feet tall. She is the most popular girl at the university, being curvy in the right spots at just the perfect proportions. Picture the biggest ass you've seen; Multiply that by 3, which is her size, she has F cup breasts, which were ginormous (Probably one of the world's biggest). She is very sexy and has been asked out by almost all the boys in the school, which she each rejected. Also really popular among the girls. She is athletic, beautiful, and intelligent, just what all guys want. She is the captain of the volleyball team too. She secretly has a crush on Tom.


Rated: R
Categories: Adventure, Breasts, Entrapment, Fantasy, Gentle, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 2479 Read: 16038
Published: September 08 2022 Updated: October 19 2022
Story Notes:

Have fun reading this!!!

1. Chapter 1 by Spectre [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (592 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Spectre [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (619 words)

Please send me emails with suggestions to make my story better or let me know how my story is doing.

3. Chapter 3 by Spectre [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (623 words)

Sorry for being late, I had to do personal things as well. Please leave reviews so I know how to improve my story.

4. Chapter 4 by Spectre [Reviews - 1] starstarhalf-star (645 words)

Sorry it took so long, my files were deleted and I had to restart the chapter. Please leave any suggestions on what you want to see happen. Also, I'm going on a one week break to plan how I want this story to go.