- Text Size +

Darkness.


From the second you awaken, that’s all you can see: pure, inky black from every direction. There’s a warm, slightly squishy wall to your back and a light, barely audibly swishing sound from the same direction. You try to get your bearings as soon as you can, but given the suffocating darkness… it’s nearly impossible. However, you do end up moving just a bit, and that… that tiny step sparks an interaction that will change your life to the end. Above, a boyish voice rings out, and it’s then that you realize where you are.


“Good, you’re awake. Keep quiet and stay still for the time being, I’ll remove you when it’s time.”


It hits you then and there exactly where you are… a gargantuan pocket! The swishing is the sound of cloth, and the odd smell that’s just now starting to tickle your nose is the scent of laundry detergent and blueberry scented soap. Immediately, you try to crawl out of the fabric sack, but a sudden pressure puts all efforts to a halt. Meanwhile, outside…


Naoto Shirogane, detective prince, swats at the annoying itch in her pocket. Seems her new property is horrible at listening to directions… nothing a punishment can’t fix. She tries to remain composed both emotionally and visually, and succeeds in the visual department, her deadpan expression remaining constant as she “scratches her itch” caused by your pathetic struggles. “I said to remain still, bug. Is your mind as small as your body?”


The demeaning remarks from above sap your resolve, and your escape attempts cease almost instantly. The voice above frees your tiny form, letting you drop back down into the pits of the pocket.


“Now stay there. We’ll arrive shortly, and then I’ll explain the situation.”


An eternity passes from your perspective as the dread builds. Who is this mystery voice? Why are you in a pocket? Why are you being held captive? All these questions swirl around you head… and then you’re grabbed by a feminine hand, slender fingers grasping your diminutive form and dumping you onto a table. And as soon as you look up… you’re greeted with the cutest girl you’ve ever seen. Her short blue hair frames her face perfectly, and the jacket she wears accents her slim frame while not taking away from her charm. It’s like you’re looking at a goddess. But even though you don’t know it, soon enough, you’ll be forced to call her that… in any case, the beautiful figure hangs up a blue cap before turning to your tiny form, sitting across from you in a wooden chair that creaks beneath her weight.


“I’m sure you have many questions, am I correct?”


You nod your head rapidly, before starting to speak… though you’re cut off before you can get a word out.


“I’ll answer the main ones now, of course. Anything I don’t answer is on a need-to-know basis, and bugs like yourself are unfortunately not on that list. My name is Naoto Shirogane, a detective. You are currently in my possession as mere property, entertainment for me to use. You will address me as owner, or goddess, whichever you prefer. Disobedience will be met with punishment. First up, you will be given an orientation to your new duties, and I will be the one to reward or punish your performance. Are we clear?”


Before you can say no, Naoto moves on. After all… who cares about the opinions of a bug?


“Excellent. Your first task will be to give me a foot rub. This will likely be your most common duty, and the one you will learn to love.”


Naoto kicks her socked feet up on the table… they smell like fresh-brewed coffee, which fits with the detective’s… detectiveness. They’re very steamy, and as they’re introduced to your field of view, a blast of humidity coats your face. You try to run, primitive instincts taking over… but it’s all in vain, one of the socked feet pinning your body to the ground beneath its warm, soft weight.


“That was a bold move, tiny. A shame it didn’t work. Allow me to clarify something… you have been reborn as of today. It doesn’t matter who you were or what you are… as of this moment, you belong to me. You will listen to me, and when you don’t, you will be punished.”


Godde- Naoto grinds her foot back and forth, leaving you coated in sweat and sock lint.


“We’ll come back to this. For now… it’s time for your other, slightly less common duty.”


Leaving you pinned beneath her foot, Naoto unbuttons her shirt, revealing… a toned, glistening 6-pack and a bound chest. As soon as the white blouse is off, Naoto undoes the bindings, letting her chest remain free… it’s stunning. However, while you’re busy admiring the view, your owner lifts you out from under her foot.


“Tongue out. I expect you to lap up the sweat from my body. If you fail this… you won’t like the punishment.”


Naoto forces you against her sweaty abs, and you desperately lick them with as much speed as you can muster. The blue-haired woman grinds you back and forth, mashing you against her washboard muscles while making hums of approval. Your chest soars with pride… and then you’re brought to her under boob. The sweat is dense here, and so you lick… and lick… yet no matter what, it keeps coming. However, at least Goddess is pleased with your efforts… maybe you’ll get that reward after all!


“It seems you’ve managed to impress me. However, given that you failed at your last task… it seems a punishment is in order. Afterwards, expect your reward.”


Naoto pulls off her cotton sock, dropping you into yet another fabric pit as you tumble down into the toe area of her stuffy socks. Then… the light above is blotted out as her bared foot replaces the empty space, bowling your tiny body over with ease.


“I expect you to rub this time… I’ll see you tonight once I decide to sleep.”


With tears in your eyes, you start to rub and lick… and though you can’t see it, Naoto grins as she feels you submit to her will. She relaxes onto a nearby couch and turns on the TV, kicking her feet up while she unwinds after a stressful day of detective work and school. And then… she realizes something. Something to truly drive the nail into the coffin.


“I mentioned you being reborn, yes? Since that’s the case, I believe a celebration is in order… so happy birthday to you… my tiny pet~”