- Text Size +

 Lucas, the eighteen year old son of a 44 year old BBW mother was a bit of a troublemaker. Always trying to prank his mother, his neighbors and his favorite targets, the horny "dates" his equally if not hornier mother keeps bringing back to the house late at night to be railed by. In an attempt to chase them away, he'd trash the house and run a mock, throwing water balloons at them, getting loud and completely obnoxious which tends to really bring down the vibes of a sexy fun time in most men apparently. Eventually Nicole had enough of her rotten son's antics. She loved her son dearly, but even she was fed up with him. Grounding him with no video games or TV, she sent him to his room. Forced to listen to his mother's orgasmic moaning all night as he tried to sleep. 


The next morning, Lucas woke up and got out of the bed to use the bathroom, only to find his mom was occupying it in the shower already. He figured he may as well get started with his chores around the house. He thought to get laundry out the way first, so he grabbed his dirty underwear and piled it into a small hill before going into his mothers room to grab hers. He thought to just grab all their used clothes and put them in the washer together and finish early. Walking into his moms room, he was greeted with the smell of sex and musk from her "date" last night. It looks like the man she was with already left while he was sleeping. He was almost disappointed. He wanted to catch him sleeping in his mothers bed and drop a full bucket of mayo all over him. Ignoring it, he walks further into the room and goes for her dirty laundry. Tossing her more than equal amount of extra large sized panties and bras into the bin. Putting the bin down to look for her other dirty clothes, he looks down and spots a pair of pink panties on the floor in the middle of the room and in the inner crotch area is a thick white layer of sticky vaginal discharge. Those must've been what she was just wearing before taking them off to hop into shower. He decided to ignore them and get her other not dirty clothes that were NOT recently used and as contaminated. Lucas steps over her panties and walks to the other side of the room to collect the rest of her dirty clothes. However, as he was grabbing a pair of his mom's pants that was buried, he accidentally knocked over an old pottery pot and when it smashed on the ground, a huge gust of dust dispersed around the room and Lucas breathed it in causing him to cough and gag. Fanning away the dust, he went to grab a broom and dustpan. As he stepped over the floor panties this time, he immediately felt a stabbing pain in the back of his head and started getting dizzy. Opening his eyes, Lucas finds himself in a free fall completely naked and falling for miles through the air. He screamed as he plummeted towards his mothers nasty panties that were now the size of an entire island! 


When he eventually landed, he found himself stuck in a seemingly large lake of his mothers sticky white goo (Though when zoomed out, it's just a mere cum stain in comparison). Lucas was now a 1/16 inch speck size mite that fell in the inner crotch of his mothers soaked panties and was sinking in her discharge completely naked and in the thick of it. Beyond the cum stain in the middle of her panties was nothing but waves and waves of pink netted fabric that stretched for miles. He struggled to swim out of the sticky mess, but it was no use. His limbs were laid in the cum and his whole body was super glued to her panties threatening to sink him into the thick glob like quicksand. Was this his deserved fate? After being such a nuisance to his mother, will this be his grave? Drowning in his overly horny mothers discharge on her dirty smelly panties as a pathetic speck of dirt? He cried out for his mother to come save him, and as if he had a guardian angel watching over him, his mother walked into her room completely naked and walked towards him. Her BBW body structure caused large earthquakes to erupt all around him as she thumped her big bare feet around the room. Nicole calls out to Lucas. The deep loud voice echoed in his ears, threatening to deafen her speck sized son. Desperately trying to get her attention, he kept struggling to free himself from his mothers pantie prison screaming and calling up at her when she towered over him. She eyed the laundry basket that Lucas had left in the corner of the room, then saw her used panties on the floor. 


Thinking that he was saved, he cheered for his mother to rescue him and turn him back to normal, but with no reaction from looking down, she simply bent down and snatched her panties up. The sudden G-forces nearly knock her son out. Nicole looked closer at her panties and spied the lingering cum in her inner crotch area. However, she didn't see her tiny black dot of a son wading in her thick cum trying to get her attention. Suddenly her face turned into a smile as she brought the underwear to her nose and started smelling them. Lucas screamed as his mom's big nostril lowered over him and threatened to suck him up into the dark humid abyss like a vacuum. After a full minute nightmare of her private smelling session, She looked at the door to her room to make sure her son wasn't peeping on her. With the coast clear, she turned her attention back to her panties in hand. At this point her son was in complete shambles, but it only got worse for him when his mother stuck her monster of a tongue out and dragged it across her cum caked panties. He cried out at her for mercy as her fleshy pink and bumpy mountain rolled over her beloved son. Scooping him up along with the rest of her cum burying it all on top of him like a mudslide. With that, the mother simply rolled her tongue back into her mouth and swallowed the remaining juices down her throat taking her tiny boy with it. The mother then balled up her pink panties and tossed them into the laundry bin, before walking away...