- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

More of a setup chapter for all some Genshin-focused stories coming in the future, but should still be enjoyable all the same!

A gentle breeze came in from the sea, bringing a comfortable chill to the temperate warmth of the midday sun beating down on the land.  After traveling together for two months, the blonde-haired traveler had decided to tell her floating companion how it is she came to this land and why she knew so little of the world.  As someone who, with the help of her twin older brother, could travel to different worlds, she didn’t have many memories of spending time in Teyvat but trusted her brother when he awoke her saying they had to leave for another world right away.


However, they were stopped by an unknown god that merely identified herself as the ‘sustainer of heavenly principals’.  Whether that was a name or title, she didn’t know, but the unknown god was powerful enough to prevent them from leaving, and trap her brother in a strange, cubic force.  Before awakening again, lost and alone, her last memory of the fight was getting caught herself by the silver-haired deity, and her cold, golden eye as the strange, blackish-red force that stole her brother away consumed her.


“After I awoke, I was all alone — right up until I met you two months ago.”  She said, finishing her story as she tucked some hair that had been blown out of place back behind her ear.


Giggling playfully as the memory of how they had met played in her head, the white-haired petite, floating girl scratched the back of her head and smiled at her savior and friend.  “Yeah, Paimon really owes you for that. Otherwise, Paimon likely would have drowned…”  Even if the event led to the blonde-haired traveler jokingly referring to her as ‘emergency food’ occasionally, Paimon was still happy that they met.  “So, Paimon will do her best to be a great guide!  We should head off. Let's get going!”  Pointing to the southwest of Stormbearer Point’s beach, she started to fly off.  “C’mon, Lumine!”


Despite her more childish mannerisms, Paimon had proved to be very knowledgeable of the world Lumine knew very little of.  If not for the adorable, star-eyed, self-proclaimed ‘greatest tour guide’, she wouldn’t even have known the continent she was on was called Teyvat, or that they were in the country of Mondstadt.


She mentioned something about a statue to the ‘Seven’ being in this direction.  Hopefully one of those gods can help me find Aether-oniichan.  She thought as she walked along the shore.


At the rate she was restricted to traveling, it would still more than a day to even reach their destination, so rushing and wasting her energy was ill-advised.  Not that walking in sand with high-heel boots was as easy as she made it look.


If it wasn’t for that Unknown God, I could have just flown us there in no time…  She took my sword and sealed away my wings, as well as Oniichan, but it thankfully she didn’t get all of my abilities.  Holding up her hand, unconnected dots of light manifested before Lumine, swirling softly around as she examined them.  If Oniichan were here, he could have connected me to another world entirely.  Well, there seems to be something ahead that can serve as stable coordinates for teleportation, as well as scattered around these lands, and many other sources of manipulating Space around too.


Dismissing her conjured array of lights, Lumine held her hands up in front of her face, forming a diamond-shaped frame with her thumbs and index fingers.  Initially, she lined up her fingers to enclose her friendly guide, whose back was still turned to her, before a bulbous, blue creature popped out of the water between them.  Switching targets to the animalistic elemental creature, the inner outline of her viewpoint shone with a pure, white light for a moment before the Hydro Slime’s silhouette was also outlined in a white glow.  Activating her ability, Lumine closed her hands together, and when she opened them again, in the palm of her hand was a very startled and confused Slime.


At least I can still do this without Oniichan’s help.  She thought, smiling a bit as she brought the Hydro Slime up to her soft, pursed lips.  Slurping up the amorphous creature, there was a slightly salty accent to its otherwise pure, clean taste as she swallowed it whole.  Licking her lips, more than the water it provided, its elemental energy flowed into her much more efficiently than if she had defeated it in combat and collected the Hyrdo particles that come from it.  But, on the off chance that that Unknown God might notice or find out, I really shouldn’t use it when someone else is watching.  Paimon probably isn’t connected to her, but I shouldn’t be using it when she’s looking all the same.  Rubbing her belly as her stomach made quick work of the unfortunate elemental creature, it wasn’t a filling meal.  And I wouldn’t want her to realize that she really could become a meal, in case of an emergency.


While petite, the floating girl was quite plump, though being the glutton that she is, that isn’t all too surprising.  Underneath that white jumper accented with rose-gold designs was a pudgy little belly that would be far more filling than a slime or hilichurl.  Thankfully, for the white-haired girl, the latter two were abundant enough that she didn’t need to worry about that, and that her body’s innate ability to purify harmful so she and her brother never had to worry about what they ate in the world’s they visited, just the tastes.


Unlike slimes, I’d have to catch Paimon off guard… not that I want to eat her… anymore…  Thinking back to the first night she spent with Paimon, Lumine’s doubts about how ‘fortunate’ it was that she happened to find the mysterious girl, who she’s only seen touch the ground when sleeping or knocked down, before she drowned.



Two Months Ago


S-She really did just… go to sleep.  Laying on the ground facing the strange little creature she fished up earlier that day, the blonde-haired traveler’s suspicions were high given the circumstances of their meeting.  She had planned to stay up and observe to see if the girl calling herself ‘Paimon’ would run off or something.  But after eating more than half of her food, Paimon just went to sleep and was now snoring soundly.  No, there is still the chance that now isn’t a good time for her to act.  I could just…


Framing the slumbering girl with her thumbs and index fingers, it took a few seconds for her silhouette to be wreathed in the white glow, but all Lumine had to do after that was activate her ability and…


Her stomach grumbling from the inadequate meal she ate thanks to an unexpected companion, Lumine sighed and got up.  If there’s nothing around, I’ll eat you just because you ate too much, Paimon.


Walking into the forest a bit, she was glad that the land she awoke in was at least one plentiful in the bounty of nature, picking a few apples as she searched for something with a bit more filling.  Stumbling across one of the dark-skinned, hulking, mask-wearing tribal creatures that always attacked her on sight, sleeping leaned up against a large tree, the blonde-haired girl smiled and framed it in her hands.  Something so strong took a full minute of concentration to use her Space-warping, size-altering ability on, but with how much trouble others of its kind had given her in the past, it was always cathartic hearing one squeak and squeal at her once it was in her hands.


“Nothing personal, I’m just a bit hungry.”  Giving a half-hearted apology, she held the once massive, monstrous creature above her head, opening her mouth as its struggles to escape her grasp shifted to holding on for its life.  Of course, it fell into her cavernous maw like so many before it, and her teeth slamming shut before it could escape sealed its fate.  Mmm.  They always taste so bad at first, but once they’re purified they go down so easily.  Swishing the weakly struggling creature around in her mouth to thoroughly taste it, Lumine hummed happily as she looked around real quick to see if any of her meal’s smaller kin were around.  Unfortunately, the big, axe-wielder was the only one this time, and so she swallowed it before heading back to where Paimon was.



Present


Finding a Teleportation Waypoint at the end of the beach, Lumine activated it so she could come back whenever she wanted.  Through the Waypoint, Lumine could sense more clearly the other entry and exit points connected to it, but without a clear picture in her mind, or her brother to interpret the coordinates for her, she was unable to travel to them just yet.  Paimon told me that the seven elements are the main source of development in Teyvat, but there are so many Space-based energy fluctuations I’ve detected.  Maybe it’s just obsolete, or are they lost technologies?  If I could get one I cou-


“Come on.  This path will take us to Starfell Lake.”  Paimon called to her, floating along the elevating path where sand transitioned into dirt, grass, and beautiful foliage, flanked on either side by massive cliffs.


Well, there’s no rush.  I can keep my innate abilities a secret for now.  But it might be fun to look into.  Following her impatient guide, the blonde-haired traveler began to wonder what adventures awaited her in this strange land called ‘Teyvat’.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282