- Text Size +

The Amiga was Human looking in every way apart from scale. She was enormous, not 6’10” enormous like a basketball player, but taller than the Empire State Building tall. In fact, she made the Empire State Building look small, really small. Everyone gasped and went silent. Amy was also not expecting this scale difference, she looked down at the tiny dots below and realised they were people, the people she’d been talking to. Sensing the danger and possible difficulties, she messaged to the others to not come out and she went back in.


When she got back on the video messenger, she saw the General that she’d been speaking with who looked white as a sheet with shock and his mouth was wide open. 


“Errr, OK, so I was not expecting that!” She jokingly uttered, to try and lighten the mood.


The General, trying to keep his cool replied ”Affirmative, that was a shock to us all. I am not sure how we proceed.”


“I think it’s dangerous for us to be around you. I am not sure what to do. I had no idea you were all so small, I mean, we never discussed size or scale, we all just presumed!”


Over the next few days plans were made about a meeting and, in the background, the humans made plans about an offensive. What, if anything, could they do if these visitors turned aggressive? The consensus was that the only thing that might have any impact was a nuclear bomb, but no one wanted to try unless it was the last resort.


A 500ft tall platform was built in the dessert and the general waited at the top. The Amiga escape capsule landed 8 miles away and Amy stepped out. She could just see the platform in the distance and messaged him to see if he was ready. 


Eight miles away, General Thomas could see Amy, she looked almost ‘normal’ sized, but then he remembered she was 8 miles away. He froze again in fear, knowing this could be dangerous. 


Amy began to walk towards him, her normal walking pace incredibly fast, faster than a plane. She closed the gap in under 10 seconds and stopped about 200 ft away. Standing on his 500ft platform, his elevation was about 506’ with his large 6’4” frame. But, he felt anything but large here. He was eye level with Amy’s shin and about half way up to her knee, which he had to crane his head back to see and which rested at about the 1000ft mark. Looking down he saw her boots, they were vast, over 500ft long and almost 200ft wide.


Amy quickly and gently lowered herself down with surgical precision. Her weight was incalculable, yet she moved without causing hardly any movement or sound. Before he knew it, she was laid flat on the ground with hands resting on the sand, her chin on her fingers, and her body going off into the distance.


They were now eye level. Him, 6’4” and standing on a 500ft platform. Her, chin on fingers 500ft below, and yet still eye level. He had to look UP to her forehead! The scale of this woman was hard to take in. Her eyes themselves were of an extraordinary scale. If her pupils had been open holes he could walk right through them. Even Amy’s gentle breathing would easily knock a man off his feet if he was in its path. An accidental sneeze would surely level buildings.


The General had agreed to a tour of the ship and Amy wasted no time. Out of nowhere an upturned little finger appeared under the platform as her head moved back. This was now the closest he’d ever been, close enough to touch. The fingerpad went above his head and the upturned nail appeared and came to rest on the floor just in front of him. He approached the nail. The freshly applied nail varnish at the base was a few inches thick and the nail was a little under 2ft thick. Both nail and varnish combined came up to his knee. She moved her nail and it vanished under the platform as the finger pad descended to be level. It was vast, about 55 feet long and 40 feet wide.


Fearful but trusting, he took the leap, landing softly on the slightly bouncy warm skin. On this scale skin is not smooth, there were ridges and lines which made up her fingerprint going off in all directions and it was incredible. Deep swirls went from the outside in, like they were entrancing the person to follow them to the centre. Ranging from just a few inches wide to several feet and depths from barely enough to sink his shoe into up to some that looked like they might be knee deep.


Gently and slowly she stood up with eyes locked on her tiny passenger, who was now sitting in the centre of her pad on her left little finger. It was hard to know if he was really there as he weighed nothing, or, it felt like he did. 


The general sat still and closed his eyes. He was a little terrified. Before long the air changed and he opened them and he was in the ship. He was deposited in the middle of a round table, around it stood the 5 Amigas, all looking at him. The table was high, rib height to the aliens and yet their face and eyes were so far away, thousands of feet, but he could not be sure how far. 


They all certainly looked like human women. Hair, eyes, mouth, shoulders, hips, breasts, everything. The same, just bigger. A lot bigger. 


“We have learned your language and we’re guessing you have questions, please don’t be afraid to ask.” Amy said.


Prior to this visit, in conversations with the humans, they had both concluded that the Amigas appear to be somewhere between 600 and 650 times the average human size and that Amy equates to a mind boggling 3,750 feet tall, which is over two-thirds of a mile. 


“How tall are you?” Angela asked the General


“Six foot four”, he replied


“Not sure why you bother with the inches!” she giggled, trying to break the tension.


“What do you weigh?”


“206 pounds”


“I weigh about 26 million tons and the five of us together weigh more than every human on the planet combined. What’s more, I can lift tens of millions of tons. What I am trying to demonstrate is that, if we wanted to be, we could be unstoppable on this planet. Your weapons will do no damage, even your deadliest weapon could not pierce our skin. So, if we wanted to own this planet we would have done it already. We just want to live here in peace, alongside you. We help you, you help us. Everyone will be happy. We have advanced technology that you don’t which we will share with you, that is how we will repay you.”


Amy stepped in. She passionately continued to explain that they were of no threat and that they just wanted a home. What’s more, the General believed her, although did he really have a choice not to? 


Not only did the Amigas now use human measurements for distance, speed, weight etc, they also now used human time. Since landing, the Amigas had calculated that, as well as being over 600 times larger than humans, that lived about 600 times longer, with the average lifespan being 50,000 years. Amy concluded that she was about the human equivalent of 25 and, in actual Earth years, was over 15,000 years old. This staggering information rocked the scientific community almost more than their size did.


Weeks of negotiation turned to months and months turned to a couple of years. The giantesses were given their own large island and, with human help, constructed accommodation, plumbing, electric supply, food supply; in fact, everything they could need for a comfortable life. The Amigas sold their advanced technology for a little over $1 trillion dollars, making them very rich indeed. They invested the money and would live off the proceeds. Amiga Solutions Inc was set up as the exclusive manufacturer and supplier to the Amiga island. An agreed pricing structure was established. Each item was basically the same as the human version, but about 600 times larger (custom made to fit the individual) and, critically, many times stronger to cater for their colossal weight. The agreed pricing mechanism was to take the human price, then multiply by 600 and by 600 again. So, for example, a $100 size 6 shoe would be $36 million dollars, delivered. Although the Amigas were incredibly wealthy, they still had to be careful as, at those prices, the money would quickly vanish if they over indulged.


The technology they sold, such as advanced computing, designs for super strength metals alloys and construction, which was many times stronger and lighter than any known current technology, made the manufacture of the items much easier. Quickly, Amiga Solutions Inc became one of the largest and most profitable companies in the world.


By the year 2000 they were settled. Houses built, they could order food, clothes, gadgets… anything they wanted and it would be built by the humans and delivered. There was a large enterprise set up to fulfil their orders, whether it be a new dress, a coffee cup, or a phone. One thing that was sorted was communications. Not only could they video chat with their human friends, they could now safely chat face to face, although this was not common. The device, which went on both the human ears and Amiga ears, would perform two key actions. Firstly, it had a microphone to pick up and transmit the human’s voice and, secondly, it would protect the human ears from the booming voice of the Amigas. Without the device, if an Amiga whispered, the humans could hear them easily, although it was incredibly loud and long exposure would lead to hearing damage. If the Amiga spoke in a ‘normal’ speaking voice, it would cause human ears to bleed and would cause deafness in a matter of minutes. If they Amiga shouted, it would result in almost immediate death for the human. This new device would allow the Amiga to talk normally and the human would hear it normally without danger. The Amiga would still need to refrain from shouting as this would still result in the death. The second device, inserted into the Amiga ear, would relay the human voice, meaning that they could hear them perfectly, even from a couple of miles away. 


The Amigas did not leave their island as it was just too dangerous. Their size was incompatible with human cities or even any type of human infrastructure. Humans did visit the Amiga island, but only select individuals. Most activity was done over video chat.


The Amigas were finally happy. They watched human TV and observed human fashion and culture, it made them feel at home. 


All they needed now was some love, specifically the love of a man. But surely, humans were just too fragile for any physical interaction. Annoyingly, they found the tiny stature of the human male incredibly attractive. It was just about finding the right man, one that they could love intellectually, find attractive and, crucially, one that would also not only be OK with their size, but actually find it a turn on. Sadly, most human males preferred to be the larger partner. No chance of that with a three quarters of a mile high, 30 million ton Amiga.


Amy had only ever had one boyfriend before, a wonderful Amiga with another Amiga name that defied pronunciation. They’d been very happy, but then it went bad and they just drifted apart. He was small enough, just over half her size at about 2000 feet tall, and she enjoyed throwing him around and dominating him. The fault was his personality. It was a compatible soul mate that she desired most of all.


But now, Amy found herself uncontrollably turned on by humans. She adored their size and thinking about their size compared to hers and their strength compared to hers just made her tummy flip and her juices flow… Now they had been there for 20 years and were settled she could pursue this, but finding a willing human to date would be tough. 


The Amigas had superb intricate skills and, with a little practice over the years, she was an expert in handling humans, Amy had practiced to perfection just to get close to them and be ready for an encounter, even if she thought it would never happen, but now it just might. But there was no rush, she was happy to wait a few hundred years for Mr Right to come along.