- Text Size +

It’s March 2018, specifically early morning on Monday the 5th and Seb’s alarm went off. He had graduated university and was about to start his first ever day at Amiga Solutions. This was no accident. He was born in 1992 after the Amigas arrived, so it’s all he’d ever known. He had never been to Amiga island, so had never met one, but he was in awe of them and was turned on by their size more than he’d ever been turned on by anything. He just had to meet one. Not that he thought anything would happen, but he just knew he had to be in the presence of them. He basically had dedicated the last 10 years of his life aiming toward this day and becoming a Human / Amiga liaison officer. He could not have been more excited.


He was assigned to Amy, who was the leader of the Amigas and was the first Amiga to meet a human. He pulled up her stats on the computer:


Name: Amy

Age: approximately 15,000 years

Human female sizing for orders : 5’9”, 190lbs, shoe size 7, 36G/24/36

Actual dimensions:

Height: 3,737ft

Shoulders: 1,032 wide

Hips: 778 wide

Weight: 26,078,905 tons

Feet: 504ft long / 174ft wide


It took him a while to take in these numbers. His brain just could not compute it. He loved the early B&W movie ‘Attack of the 50ft Woman’, and often thought about her size, but she was tiny compared to Amy. If Nancy, at 50ft tall, stood on her tip toes, reached up as high as she could with her incredibly long arms, she would not even be half way to reaching Amy’s ankle bone which was, according to the record in front of him, 178ft up! As it transpires, when Amy’s foot is flat on the floor, her big toe is a shade over 50ft high so Nancy would be able to stand under her big toe nail and would have to reach up to touch the top of her toe nail. 50ft Nancy would appear to be about 1 inch tall to Amy, if Amy was human sized. The very thought of one day being able to be in the same location as an Amiga was almost too much for Seb to compute.


Before he started, an order had come in for a pair of stiletto heels for Amy. Human size 7 with a 6 inch heel in red. The human shoe part number was listed and the task of building this shoe was with the corporation. This $250 shoe would cost the Amiga $90,000,000, which was more money that he would ever own or ever hope to own. Apparently, it was in the final check room, awaiting inspection.


Seb grabbed his newly issued AR LiDAR glasses which were a miracle of modern technology. He tapped the right hand frame and stats popped up, overlaying and augmenting his reality. He looked at the door, 2’9” wide, 6’6” tall. ‘Great, it’s working, now to test on something big’ he thought. He rushed down, he’d never seen an actual Amiga item before and wanted to see the scale. Sure, he knew how big they were, but that’s nothing compared to seeing one for real. He opened the door into the chasmic inspection room. It was a mile long, mile wide, and a mile high and was theoretically capable of housing anything they were likely to order.


Feeling a little overwhelmed, Seb just stood there, looking up at the high heel going off into the distance until it connected with the shoe way up. The stiletto heel itself was impossibly thin and he wondered what feat of engineering it was that would enable it to hold millions of tons of Amiga. This would certainly not be possible without Amiga technology which, over the last 40 years, had become an integral part of human life.


Gaining composure he activated his LiDAR glasses and looked up. The heel was 324ft high and a tiny 13ft wide, the shoe was over 500ft long and the lowest part was over 100ft high. He could not believe how sexy the shoes were and he tried to imagine seeing the gigantic Amiga foot descend and then fill the shoe. His face beamed.


He climbed the ladder 100ft up to the lowest part of the shoe near the ball of the foot and then climbed the ladder down the other side. Landing on the padded area where the ball of her foot would rest, he looked down at his foot and how small it looked in this football field sized shoe interior. It was still hard to believe that her foot would soon fill it. He walked to the side and measured the width, 180ft. This shoe, and therefore the width of Amy’s foot, is more than 30 times longer than his height. 


Standing where the ball of Amy’s foot would rest, he had few options left; the incline of the shoe going up to the heel was impossibly steep, all that was left was the dark cave of the toe section. A quick laser point showed the end to be 135 feet away, so off he went. He reached the end quickly and, although was not surprised he could still stand up, he was taken aback that he could not touch the top, not even with arms stretch up and on tip toes.


He sat down in the dim light and just took it in. How he’d love to see the feet that would soon be trying these gigantic shoes on.


*****


Amy’s new shoes arrived on time and they looked perfect! With it was a note from her new liaison, Seb, saying that he hoped she enjoyed them and that he looked forward to hearing any feedback. The humans really were engineering miracle workers. That they, being so small, could make items for them at this scale was incredible.


She took the shoe out of the box. It only weighed a few thousand tons, so was incredibly light, yet sturdy. She popped them on the floor and slipped her socks off. Her 500ft long right foot pointed as it entered the shoe… perfect fit. Next up was the left, again perfect fit. Then, she stood, putting millions of tons of weight onto the 13ft wide heels. She felt amazing and, at about 4060 feet tall in them (over three quarters of a mile), was now the tallest living being on the planet! 


She snapped a photo of her feet in the shoes and sent it to Seb with a thank you note.


****


Seb saw the email come in with a thank you from Amy. He gulped, this was the first time he’d heard from her. Then, he noticed a jpeg attachment. His stomach flipped as adrenaline kicked in, he went into a cold sweat and his mouth went dry, all this in anticipation of something he’d not even seen! He opened the image, it was a photo of some pretty little feet fitting perfectly inside a size 7 red high heel… except it wasn’t, these feet were hundreds of feet long. He could hardly believe that the shoes he was walking around in just a few days ago were now totally filled by the biggest feet he had ever seen.


He immediately pinged her back and said that he was here to help and that she could message him 24 hours a day on his phone. He was not sure if he’d hear back from her.


The next day Seb was out for a run. He came home to find two texts:

“Hi, Amy here, thanks for letting me message you.”

“Oh, how about a chat on the phone?”


This was not common, but not unknown. He was delighted and replied positively. They texted back and forth for a few hours and he wondered if it was even a little flirtatious, although was he just reading into it something that was not there? One thing for certain, they got on really well. 


That evening he was relaxing with a drink when his phone rang. It was Amy. He was super nervous, almost so much that he couldn’t answer. He hit accept and meekly sputtered a passive “hello”.


“Hey, Amy here! Is that Seb?” She joyfully asked. He was instantly calmed by her soft, delicate and beautiful voice. 


She sounded normal to him, as did he to her; but then the phones did equalise the volumes. Face to face humans would of course wear noise cancelling ear plugs so that the Amiga’s whispers didn’t deafen them and make their ears bleed. Also, the microphone was essential so that their words could be amplified in the earpiece of the Amiga as, without this, even the loudest shout from a human would go unheard by an Amiga unless there was silence and the human was standing in their ear when they shouted!


After a few minutes of small talk, she said “I love my new shoes”


He replied without thinking “I’d love to see you in them”


“Sounds like fun, I’d like that” she shocked herself with her reply, but she was finding herself magnetically drawn to this man.


Did that just happen? Did he get an invite to Amiga island to meet Amy? Sensing this was a unique once in a lifetime opportunity he said “Me too, when can I come?”


They chatted for a couple of hours about everything. They were so compatible it was scary, but they’d not mentioned size yet, not even once. 


Seb said that he’d never even spoken with an Amiga until Amy and that he’d never seen one in the flesh. “I am finding it hard to wrap my head around how big you are and now small I will feel next to you, sorry if this sounds a bit weird.” He continued, “I fantasise about the giantess in the move ‘Attack of the 50ft Woman’ and wonder about what it would be like to be with a woman that size. But she is nothing compared to you.”


Amy agreed that, had Nancy been real, she would appear insignificantly tiny next to her. This gave her an idea… She tried to reassure him.


“It’s natural to want to talk about it, to think about it, worry about it even. But we’re just going to meet up and have some fun. We could have some food, talk more, I can try on the things that your company has made for me so you can see them for real!”


“OK” he replied simply, but optimistically.


“You know all my stats from the company database, so it’s only fair that I know how tall you are”


“I am 5ft10 and I weigh 160 pounds” he answered.


“Cute” she smiled. “I can work with that! So, are you ready to meet me?” She was nothing if not forward.