- Text Size +

With the party over, Seb out of the pendant, and the Amigas gone, Seb jumped at the chance to say what he’d been wanting to say all night, except it would not come out… instead he blurted: “What’s the smallest thing you own?”


“Good question! Well, I have a load of items for human guests which are tiny.”


“No, something that’s actually a personal item”.


“Ah, I see!” Amy looked down at her left little finger and saw her silver ring which she’d had since being a child. “This ring was given to me and I’ve worn it on various fingers over the years as I grew and now it’s here, on my littlest finger and I love it”


Amy took the ring off and placed it over Seb on the platform, entrapping him in its shimmery circumference. He looked around at his new prison, the sides over 20ft high and the diameter easily over 80ft. He looked up, “and this is the smallest thing you own? It’s gigantic!” He smiled. He tried to move it, but it would not budge. “What does it weigh?” he enquired. “It’s 40,000 times heavier than you! So no chance you can move it” she grinned.


Then, it came out. “I want to kiss you” he said, looking up hopefully. 


A huge grin exploded on Amy’s face and delight sparkled from her eyes, she moved the ring, then licked her lips in anticipation and moved her face toward the platform as quickly as was safe.


From over a thousand feet up, Amy’s face bore down on him impossibly fast, finally slowing to a gentle and precise movement at the end of his observation platform. Most of the 40ft height of her lower lip nestled under the platform as the top of it made contact. Seb moved toward it with excitement and hesitancy in equal measure, his knees feeling like they were going to give way with the double adrenaline hit. In anticipation she did a gentle intake of breath through the tiny gap in her lips. Seb, about 20 feet away, was caught up in the air vortex caused by her involuntary suction and he was lifted clear off the ground, flew about 15 feet through the air and was then deposited in arms reach of her gigantic cherry red lower lip. Composing himself, he leant forward, arms out. The top of the lower lip showing was only about 6 feet high and he rested his head at the very top. Looking up, with the the 50ft height of the upper lip above him, he could no longer see her eyes as her cupid’s bow jutted out several feet more than the lower lip. If she sucked again he’d be pulled inside her mouth and there’d be nothing he could do about it.


With contact made, Seb began to grab and hug the top of Amy’s lower lip as hard and as passionately as he could with both arm and legs, while planting as many kisses as possible, he prayed she could feel him. Amy’s lips, almost impossibly still, made an involuntary micro-twitch that was so small it was not even noticed by Amy, but resulted in Seb being lifted off the ground and his feet now dangling a few feet above the platform. He loved this as being disconnected from the floor just made the kiss all the more consuming. Slowly her upper lip moved skyward a few feet and her tongue began to appear from the gap, just a tiny amount, maybe 10 feet. It was staggeringly wide, at least 80ft. The tip made contact with him. It was warm, wet, gigantic, impossibly strong, sensual, and, when he touched it with his tongue, tasted amazing. His tongue looked utterly insignificant in size compared to hers, hell, his entire body did. The tongue slid back in as easily as it came out and he attempted to disembark. Knowing that Amy would not be able to speak until he was safely down, when he ceased kissing and hugging he simply whispered “Wow” as her cue to end it and he relaxed. He then began to push himself away from her lip but could not, he was stuck to the saliva. Suddenly, Amy’s mouth began to disembark from the platform and race upwards hundreds of feet in a couple of seconds until she could again gaze on Seb once more, only he was not there! Her concentration switched from the platform to her lip and she could feel the tiny crumb stuck to her skin. She stood to her full height and carefully raced to the bathroom. The mirror came into view and she could see the tiny being helplessly stuck, but thankfully safe. 


In her years of training and practice, she’d lifted many with her thumb and index finger, but never one from her lips. This was indeed a first. She gently peeled his body from her lower lip and switched the angle slightly so that his back was now parallel to the ground and, in a state of relief and exhaustion, his arms, legs and head simply dangled downwards. Her fingers moved away before going up.


He opened his eyes and looked down, it was a thousand foot drop to her breasts below… he was thankful they were there as, absent her titanic boobs, he’d be looking at a sheer drop of three quarters of a mile down to a hard, unforgiving floor. Shooting upwards now, he raised his gaze just as he came to a stop at her eye level. She carefully spun him round, assessing his condition and checking for damage. He was fine. Amy let out a gentle sigh of relief and his hair blew in the gust of wind.


With both unsure what to say, Seb thought he’d break the silence. “Coffee?” Amy snorted with laughter.