- Text Size +

They’d had a date, met several times, been to ‘the party’, chatted for hours and hours on the phone and, frankly, were both desperate for something a little more intimate. Scrap that, a lot more intimate!


He arrived at 7pm and Amy wasted no time.


“Strip” she commanded. He did so within his cockpit, he was too afraid not to.


Exiting the pod naked, he saw that she too was naked and it was a sight to behold. She plucked him off the platform as soon as he exited the transport and he instantly became aroused at the sheer domination. He felt utterly naked and helpless in front of this naked titanic being. She placed him between her legs on the ground. She was sitting on the floor with bare legs outstretched. Standing between her legs and facing her pussy, he felt utterly overwhelmed. Her thighs were hundreds of feet high and knee to hip was over a thousand feet long. Looking back, her feet were way off in the distance, at least a 3 or 4 minute run to reach them. Looking forward, her pussy was over 200 feet away. The base of Amy’s vulva was about 100 foot up and it extended over 200 foot to about 300 feet high. It was almost closed at only about 20 feet wide, but Seb was under no illusion that it could go much wider. The edges glistened with moisture. He looked up, her impossibly wide hips were hundreds of feet up and her utterly gigantic breasts, at about 1000 feet up, truly defied explanation. Above that, at over 1500 feet up, her face looked directly down and her eyes locked on. She bit her bottom lip and made a groan. He look forward again and her vulva seemed to auto-moisten, with gallons of vaginal fluid flooding to her outer pussy. 


Then, over his head appeared a huge tube, massive in fact. It must have weighed hundreds of tons, but it just hovered, motionless, 100ft above his head. It was the size of a jumbo jet fuselage and, almost certainly, that’s where it came from. Smooth, long, cylindrical, and gigantic. Looking to the rear, it was being held at the end by Amy’s left thumb and index finger pads, each finger pad enveloping the end, making it look tiny. Holding it steady without seemingly any effort, she whispered “watch”.


As it transpired, this was in fact a customised fuselage of the largest passenger jet in the world, the Airbus A380. At 238 ft long and with a 79ft diameter, this giant wingless plane, adapted to be Amy’s dildo, looked positively tiny next to her leg. Slowly it moved toward her pussy, the nose end touching and opening her vulva and entering the now wet chasm. As her fingers pushed more, the deeper it went. Eventually, the entire plane was inside Amy’s vagina, aside from the tail end, which was held effortlessly by her titanic finger pads. She proceeded to move it in and out, slowly. On its exit it came out wet, covered in lubrication; this facilitated a much more rapid re-entry.


After four or five insertions, she pulled it out, then lowered it down to the ground, next to Seb. The dildo dwarfed him.


“Your turn”, she said.


Seb looked confused and scared. 


“Look at the nose.”


The plane cockpit was intact. If anything, it was modified somewhat. Upon a tap of her remote device, a small glass windshield opened revealing a seat inside. Her right finger and thumb appeared out of nowhere, taking Seb by surprise and plucking him off the ground. His feet raced away from the floor and he was moved above the dildo nose-cone and lowered into the seat. She tapped the control and the screen began to close. Seb quickly strapped himself in to the seat harness. He noticed controls in front of him:

> Headlights

> Vibration speed

> Emergency stop


“Ready?” She said excitedly


“Ready” he replied.


The vessel lifted off the ground and he was now eye level with the entrance to her pussy. The size of the entrance to her cave was beyond his imagining, so vast. Slowly she moved it forward and the glass touched and began to part the entrance to her. He hit the lights, it was a wonderful sight. Moving in slowly, he saw on the gauge an indicator for insertion depth, they really had thought of everything! 25, 50, 75, now 100ft inside. Still going deeper. Finally it stopped, 220ft inside. But, he was not at the end, there was more to go. Just how deep was she? 


Suddenly, the vessel reversed out at breakneck speed, covering the 200+ft in under a second. It came to an immediate stop. Seb was jolted in his harness, the g-force was insane. The vessel slowly moved upwards, exploring. It came to a stop next to her clitoris, touching it. 


“Is that?”


“Yes, it is”, she replied.


He reach out to touch the glass where her clit was squished against it. Just a few inches of glass between me and it, he thought. Her clit was huge, 15, maybe 20 feet long and 8 to 10 feet wide. Her clit was wider than he was tall! This totally blew his mind. He remembered the vibrate control and pressed it… 


The response was quick, she began to moan and tense. Seb continued to alter the oscillations. He had never felt so powerful. He had this giantess the palm of his hands. 


He grabbed his hard cock in his left hand and kept his right hand on the controls. The power over her made him so aroused. After about five minutes of vibration control, sensual converse back and forth and several rapid 200 foot back and forth lunges, she started to cum.


Her orgasm was intense. She shuddered and screamed and then it stopped… all was still and quiet. A few seconds later the vessel was moved away and into the air where it ascended rapidly, a thousand feet up in a matter of seconds, eventually arriving at her mouth which was wide open, hundreds of feet across and over 100ft high. 


Her teeth, each larger than a very large multi-storey house, looked like they could easily bite the plane in half, and they could. It entered her mouth, her gigantic tongue with immeasurable strength sucked, licked and played with the wet dildo. 


Seb, the size of a tiny crumb to her, looked around at her teeth, her enormous tongue, mouth, and throat. He too came in a powerful explosion and she heard it over the microphone. 


She gently removed the ‘dildo’ from her mouth and placed it on the floor. The cockpit opened and he stood up, looked at her, and smiled. She smiled back, with her 300ft+ wide smile. 


“Wanna go to bed and cuddle?” She said.


He nodded, he had no idea how this might work, but he sure as hell wanted to find out…