- Text Size +

For some in society it's a dream to become a tiny, for others it's their worst fear, you were the former. You shrank, got put in a drop-off by your daughter and assessed as a grade 3. You were then selected to be sent abroad, the market for foreign tinies in other countries was growing rapidly since the idea was introduced a few years ago. There was a generic "training" video for tinies destined for this to prepare them for the idea that tinies are treated differently around the world. It starts off generically just describing the concept of tinies being for the enjoyment of normal people, then it moved on to a couple of examples of how tinies are treated in other countries. First it showed how Portugal, stating that tinies there are treated with slight sympathy. they still are most likely going to end up in a situation that kills them but the average of tinies that will be treated well is higher. Then it showed Japan, tiny culture there is very different to that of the majority of western countries. Tinies in Japan are seen as things, it is rare for them to be acknowledged as being alive. The video states that tinies sent to Japan will feel they are being treated with extra cruelty when in reality their eventual owner probably isn't even thinking about what they are doing. The video ended and you were sent down the production line to be boxed and shipped off.


You spent a long time in the box, you knew you had arrived in a shop but were not put out for sale. You wondered where you had been sent, hoping it was somewhere you could at least explore your dreams as a tiny. Then you were put on a shelf and knew you were in trouble. You were in some kind of small convenience store in a resort or gym, across from you clear as day was a sign covered in Asian lettering, and judging by the large white rectangle with a red circle in the middle in the corner, it was Japanese. About an hour after you were put out a woman cMe up to the shelf you were on, she was attractive, fit, and looking right at you. She said something in Japanese then pulled your box off the shelf, taking you to the counter and paying for you.




The woman ripped your box open and pulled you out of it, her slender fingers pinching either side of your head. "You speak english, so do i!" The woman said enthusiastically as she stepped out of a doorway and into the heat of the day. You didn't know how to respond, your neck aching as she suspended you by your head. "I like the things from this shop because they are from so far away" she continued as she walked onto a beach. "I like mine to be different, i'll use you later but i have to swim now" she said before swapping her grip on you, crushing your legs together harshly as she released your head. She pulled on a pair of headphones before saying "i am Yuuno, you are lucky to be mine", then she slid you into her top. Her cleavage had caught your attention as soon as you saw her, now her moist hot skin was being forced against you as she pushed you into her tight bra. The heat was unbearable and the rough manner Yuuno had stuffed you into her bra meant your arm was probably on the verge of being dislocated.


You were forced to listen as Yuuno went about her day, not understanding anything she said but feeling the vibrations through her breast. You guessed she was in the gym now, the deafening sound of metal clangs and her heart beat getting faster combined with the heat of her body getting more intense made you fade in and out of consciousness. You were jolted awake as she began running on a treadmill, the rhythmic pounding of her legs forcing her breasts to bounce, completely crushing your weak body into her bra. Your arm popped out of its socket as she thoughtlessly continued for a long time. The pain caused you to pass out fully.




You woke up as cold water crashed down on you, Yuuno was at the pool. Towering above you could appreciate her magnificent body finally. Glistening in the sun with beads of water running down it you were more accepting of your probable fate with her. "You were comfortable, you fell asleep" she said, clearly unaware of what she had done to you, luckily her breast had pushed your arm back into place while you were unconscious. "My friend from Canada told me tinies from over there like to feel seen, so i am trying that with you" she smiled, a look in her eyes that made you feel uneasy. She swiped her hair from her face, water spraying down onto you in massive droplets, her normal treatment of tinies clearly not lost yet.


"I will play with you in the pool, i think it sounds like fun for me" Yuuno said before grabbing you, her mind clearly only on doing what she wants. She walked out into the completely empty and just dropped you into the water. You didn't know what she was going to do or what her idea of play was. You were washed about in the waves as she waded away. She turned with a grin then said "try to swim away tiny!" before she slipped down into the water so only her nose and above was above the water. She began swimming towards you and you realised her "game", she was a giant predator and you were her prey. You tried swimming but it was pointless, before you had went a foot she had covered her own height twice. She swam past you first, the waves knocking you deep under water. You opened your eyes and saw Yuuno's body from below, her immense belly passing over you before her foot came up from beneath you and threw you up to the surface once more. 




You got your bearings just as Yuuno got right up to you, her massive blue eyes staring right at you. She stopped and rose out of the water until her top lip was just visible. Then she opened her mouth and water began flowing in pulling you with it. You started swimming away as hard as you could but before you knew it you were pulled below her teeth and found yourself swirling around inside of Yuuno's mouth. Her lips closed sealing you in darkness, then gravity changed as she stood up fully. Your ears popped as pressure built in Yuuno's mouth, the water level dropped until you were pulled across her tongue by the fast flowing water she was spitting out in a spout. You didn't get to leave her mouth yet however, her teeth blocked your path as the last of the pool water was evacuated.


Yuuno kept you in her mouth as she continued to enjoy the pool. The hot cave was disorienting and made you feel completely powerless. The smell was not awful but not pleasant either as the giant woman breathed over you. You only got to be free when Yuuno was in the bright changing room, she spat you out onto her hand and left you in her open locker as she went to shower and change. She came back and had a look you really didn't like, she looked slightly turned on. She was a goddess, you realised now you were somehow lucky. If any other person had bought you you would most likely be long dead or already suffering an agonisingly slow death. You managed to be bought by an attractive young woman, and potentially the only Japanese woman for hundreds of miles that wanted to not just use you up immediately.




"I heard you tinies like being women's toys so i will try that" she said before grabbing you carelessly and stuffing you into her underwear. She pulled her grey waistband out and pushed you between the black elastic of her panties and her smoothly shaven pubic hair. You were jammed between her labia before her fingers left your body, you were pulled through a wet area of something you didn't want to think about. Yuuno's thighs worked you as she walked, it was incredibly uncomfortable as her powerful muscles crushed you in her vagina, her black panties turned moist with the light flow of juices now coating you fully.


She eventually got to her home and immediately went to her bed, there was no formality as she just began working her hand on the outside of her grey cloth joggers, her fingers mashing into your back. Her hand soon found its way inside of her panties and fingers began assaulting you, she didn't notice when she re-dislocated your shoulder while pushing you into her pussy. You heard her moan then say something in Japanese before you heard a buzzing noise. Your world erupted in sound and movement as the vibrator made contact with her clit, she crushed your foot beneath it immediately disintegrating it as she worked herself into a sexual frenzy. You were screaming as her body began abusing you subconsciously, her vagina contracting and crushing you within while trying to drown you in the heavy flow of sweet juices. Yuuno was in ecstasy as you suffered, she stopped worrying about you the moment she got home. It was an eternity, you survived purely by luck, but you were broken. One foot missing and your arm was only held on by skin now. Yuuno orgasmed violently, you felt your chest compress so much you thought your lungs were about to come out of your mouth. 




She pulled you out and held you up to her face, she was thinking, out of breath from her fun. "I think i need to try again, you did not give me the feeling my friend said you would" she said, sitting up. "But you will replace my old sex toy, i think you did better, good bye" she smiled before opening a small box on her side table. Yuuno dropped you in and lifted the heavily abused tiny that was already in there out. It only had 1 arm and no legs, she was young, not even 20 you guessed. Yuuno said the last thing she would ever say in english to you, it made you shudder, "maybe you will last longer than a week, this one did not". You didn't see what Yuuno did with the tiny you just replaced, but the crunching noises and seeing her chewing as she closed you into darkness gave you a good idea. You were now going to experience the true life of a tiny in Japan at the hands of Yuuno. 

Chapter End Notes:

Would you like to return to Yuuno? What other countries would you like to visit?