- Text Size +

You were in a constant panic. You were put in a Drop-Off by your wife when she found you, and you heard her read what grade you were, grade 4. You were shipped off the next day and now, a week later you were in a jar at a modern looking bar. You were forced to watch as dozens of other tinies were dropped into drinks or blended up with ice and berries for smoothies, it was torture. You didn't know it yet but the woman you just watched walk in would be your killer. The attractive blonde looked like a bitch, she sat at the bar and simply pointed at the rack of tinies you were part of, saying something you couldn't hear to the woman serving her. You watched as the waitress got a metal cocktail shaker and began preparing a drink, fruit juices and clear alcohols being poured in before she dumped a few ice cubes in. Then your time came, the waitress reached up and without looking licked your sealed jar, undoing the lid and dumping you into the shaker. The drop was short but landing on the freezing cold ice was painful, leaving small cuts on your whole body. Before you could look up the waitress sealed you in with a lid and you knew what was about to happen. You were given no time before gravity reversed and suddenly the ice was crushing you under it, bone chilling liquid flooded in around you, stopping you from breathing and stinging your cuts, then chaos erupted as the waitress began shaking the woman's cocktail. Instantly your arm was broken as you slammed into an ice-cube as it slid across the metal wall, you were beaten and bruised as the drink was prepared, peace only coming as the lid was removed and the waitress poured the drink through a sieve into a nice glass, her last step was plucking your broken body out of the sieve and to toss it in the bin under the bar as she had been doing most of the day. "Here you go Corina, just how you like it, want the tiny too?" The woman looked at the waitress end simply said "do i ever not want it?". With that you were dropped into the orange tinted drink before it was slid towards Corina, your fate.




She looked down and inspected her drink, then lifted it up and took a sip, the current pulling you towards her uncaring lips. She didn't do anything to stop you from first bumping against the heat of her mouth, then slipping between her shiny lips and into the dark hell of her monstrous mouth. She diddnt even seem to react as you slid across her massive tongue and dropped into her throat along with her first sip. "I needed this" was all she said as you were forced down her powerful throat, the crushing muscles threatening to crush your other arm as your broken one was bent down between your legs. You then reached a tight hole and felt like you were being waterboarded as Corina continued to drink. The hole opened barely wide enough to push you through into the cavern of her very active stomach. You fell and landed with a splash in a stew of disgusting goo that used to be food, you heard Corina's heart beat and every breath she took echoed around you, she didn't care about you now, she never even cared to begin with. "Pool still open yeah?" You felt her voice boom around you. Then her stomach began churning as she stood and began walking, you were rolled within the soup of mush, forced to swallow it just so you could breathe.




The last things you would ever feel were the sounds of water hitting Corina's body, vibrating and bumping your whole world around, and the slow burning pain of your chest cavity filling with acid and half digested food as Corina's stomach took hold of you. Your last true thoughts were consumed with fear and terror, you were with your wife a week ago and now, thanks to her, you were falling apart in a random woman's stomach. Corina didn't even know or care about what she was doing to you, as her acid flooded your lower abdomen she was busy ordering a tiny smoothie to drink while she sunbathed, tinies were just products after all.

Chapter End Notes:

Come back tomorrow to meet...Anya...as a Grade 1 tiny