- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Fair warning, this chapter contains themes of Daughter on Parent unaware sexual interaction, if that's not for you, skip this chapter.

---------

You thought last night was a nightmare, you had no idea how much worse your life was about to become...


14 hours earlier:


It was parents evening, you were to meet your 18 year old daughter at the school. She was in her final year at high school and this was your last chance to hear from her teacher before exam season started. You arrived a bit early and decided to wait in the class for the teacher and your daughter to arrive. Then, after a few minutes of waiting, a dizzy feeling followed by darkness. You woke up and knew what had happened immediately, you had shrank. Then you saw that time had passed, you were now on a desk in a small dish, and above you was the teacher, miss Towers, talking to someone across from her. It was clearly the end of the discussion when she looked down and reached for you. "Oh, Anya you couldn't pop this into the school box on your way out could you?" She said as she picked you up, the name she said causing your heart to drop. As the teacher lofted you your fear was confirmed, she was handing you to your own daughter, Anya.




Your daughter's rough grip wrapped around you tightly as she stood and left the room, she walked while holding you up to look at you. You hoped she might recognise you but her first words ended that dream in an instant. "You know, i skipped dinner tonight, i could skip the box and enjoy you myself" she said in a sultry tone you found incredibly scary. Eventually however, the school box was opened and with one last look, your daughter released you to your fate with a lick of her lips and an uncaring shrug. Unfortunately you knew what happened inside school Drop-Off locations, they automatically grade all tinies dropped into them as grade 1. The idea was to keep shrunken students within the school they shrank in so they could be used to teach the other students, but it had the unfortunate effect of every tiny dropped off outside of a school being doomed to use by the students who attended.


The present:


So now here you were, in a large box with two dozen other tinies, on a teachers desk in her class. The teacher was the same one you were supposed to meet last night, miss Towers. "Okay, so since today is your last health class before exams start next week you will each be given a tiny to help you study for the class. You will be provided a new tiny for the exam so don't worry if you break or lose this one, okay, come get them" she announced to her class before you heard the movement of about thirty 17-18 year olds getting closer and closer. Hands began diving into the box, in seconds most of the tinies were snatched up, you saw a few get folded in half within the fists of teen girls and a few with a leg or arm snapped by a few guys not bothering to be careful with their new tiny. Then your new owner reached her hand into the box, a familiar grip wrapped around your chest and legs before pulling you out and carrying you to her desk, as she sat down you looked up and were faced with your daughter's face once more. She smiled down at you, no hint of recognition in her eyes. "Okay class, remember what i taught you and you won't fail" miss towers cheerily announced, Anya looked back down to you and whispered "i'm going to have so much fun with you" before knocking you off the desk and into her over the shoulder bag.




You spent the day rolling around in your giant daughters bag, her carelessness towards you not filling you with confidence for what was to come. Finally Anya got home and clearly couldn't wait to get into her room. She dumped her bag on the floor and quickly pulled you out of it. "Oh you are going to be so fun to study with!" She squealed at you before bringing you to her mouth and with a long and painfully slow movement she stuck her tongue out and licked your entire body, leaving a thick film of her saliva on you. Your daughter was getting horny at the thought of using you to study for health class. She didn't even remove her uniform before starting, pulling the waist of her skirt and tights open and you were brought towards the opening. Her hot smooth skin gliding along your wet body as you were plunged into her underwear. You were trying not to think about what was happening to you, but every time your daughter moaned you were brought right back into the moment, being forcefully plunged between her legs as she enjoyed her new tiny, with no idea who it was she was using to grant herself this pleasure.




You hoped for death, but Anya was unfortunately top of her class and had no intention of ending her fun early. She used you daily, every method she learned in class, along with many more she learned online, were used on you, it was cruel. Every day before she left the house she would lean in and tell you what her plans were for you later, part of the class on keeping tinies in fear, unaware of the extra level of the tiny she was tormenting being one of her own parents. Months of constant use passed, the worst injury you ever received was a dislocated shoulder from when Anya was sucking on you idly in her bed one night. Soon exams were over and she was preparing to move out for university. Of course, your now 19 year old daughter wasn't leaving her favourite sex toy at home so as she packed, you were rolled up in a pair of panties and stiffed into her suitcase,  ready to continue your never ending nightmare.

Chapter End Notes:

Please review and remember to come back tomorrow to meet...Hollie...as a grade 4 tiny