- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hard vore lies ahead, enjoy!


------------

Your time in the kitchen was short, barely 10 minutes after your box was opened the female chef was picking you up. The violent sounds of food being prepared filled you with dread, you looked about as the chef carried you across the kitchen. You saw a cage of tinies being lowered into hot oil, their screams drowned out by the hiss of the oil. You watched as another chef diced up two tinies before sprinkling the tiny pieces over a salad. You were brought to a plate with a small salad and some chunks of what looked like chicken. The chef gently placed you onto the colourful salad before sliding the plate forwards, seconds later a waitress picked it up and began taking you to your inevitable death. You were taken out through a gig glass doorway to the outside seating area and towards a very scary looking blonde wearing a black leather like jacket. Your plate was bumped onto her table as the waitress said "one 'chicken summer salad with live tiny' for...Hollie?", the woman at the table simply nodded before licking her upper lip slightly.




She picked up a fork and knife and began eating, not even looking at you for more than a second. Her fork piercing the tomato half beside you like it was nothing, you watched a s she lifted it to her mouth and with minimal effort she plucked it off the prongs with her teeth, the wet sound of her chewing making you feel sick. She then stabbed a piece of chicken and brought the knife down on it, sawing back and forth a few times before lifting the separated half towards the deadly lips the tomato had just disappeared between. This made you feel worse, knowing you were much more similar to the chicken than you wanted to be, her jaw muscles bulging as she chewed it without a care, her lips curling into a slight smile. She slipped her jacket off of her shoulders and let it drape over the back of her seat before looking directly at you, her fork now heading in your direction.




The four metal daggers hit you and didn't even slow down, burning pain in your gut forced you to breathe in sharpley, unable to scream as all of your muscles tensed up. Hollie lushed the fork all the way through you and with her knife lushed some leaves of lettuce or kale onto the spikes now sticking out of your back, one of the fork's prongs severing your spine like it was dry spaghetti. The feeling in your legs disappearing was the least of your concerns as Hollie began lifting you towards her mouth, the leaves behind you hit her slightly outstretched tongue as she rolled you in befween her lips, you wanted to scream but could barely whimper as the fork withdrew from your body, pulling you against the inside of her teeth. Then she began to chew, the first parts of you caught in her teeth you couldnt feel, your legs being snapped in half by her incisors before your thighs were mashed between her molars, your blood coating the entire cavern of her mouth. Your intestines began being pulled out through wounds made as her teeth crushed your entire torso, the next time the jaws closed your arms were torn off in a white hot pain, before you could react in any way to that Hollies teeth smashed your entire lower half, reducing everything below your rib cage to paste, as her tongue pulled you across her mouth you  began to pass out from the damage. Hollie wasn't  going to let that happen, her teeth slamming down on your rib cage, collapsing one of your lungs and pushing the tip of her incisor through your wind pipe. The next cycle saw her teeth completely flattening your chest, your lungs being forced out through the bottom of your destroyed torso as your head was burst like a balloon between her back molars, killing you finally before Hollie finally decided to swallow, uncaring to the fact she had just killed a person in the most violent of ways, to her it was just her regular lunch break from work.

Chapter End Notes:

Leave a review!

come back tomorrow to meet...Jade...as a grade 5 tiny!