- Text Size +

You were relieved when your daughter dropped you into a Drop-Off and you were given a grade 5 reading. You spent the last month or so in an amazon facility being trained as a pet tiny, the main lessons being obedience and wanting punishment. The training was really conditioning, forcing your will to break, making you into the perfect pet tiny. Finally the day came, shipping day. All of the tinies from your section were taken to the fulfilment centre and dropped into large bins where a machine sorted you all by weight and by what the customer ordered. The arm came down around you and swiftly brought you across several rows of conveyor belts all next to each other, you felt the arm shudder for a second before it suddenly dropped you from a height into what seemed like quite a small box for a grade 5. The conveyor moved you along until another arm stuffed some basic padding material onto you before the cardboard was folded over and you heard tape seal you in for shipping. The next few days were very boring, the only thing keeping you sane was the knowledge that soon you would be meeting your new owner, someone who wants you as their pet. Eventually the wait was over and you heard the tape being ripped off and the foam padding was plucked off of you, revealing her to you for the first time.




"Oh yeah, you're perfect" she said confidently as she stood up, and walked to her kitchen to dispose of your box. You caught a glimpse of an id badge on the counter as she stood at the bin, your owner's name was Jade, and so far her treatment on you was worrying, she wasn't being particularly gentle. She then started walking up some stairs to a bedroom, once inside she opened a drawer and pulled out a slightly see through pair of panties and dropped them onto the floor. She then leaned down and dropped you into them, you knew what to do, you had spend days doing panty cleaning training, so began making your way towards the front half to start the task you expected Jade to give you any minute. While down there you didn't see Jade getting changed, she had now pulled on a whole new outfit. The first you knew of it was her enormous bare feet slamming into the leg holes of the panties you we're currently attempting to clean, having just noticed they were already nearly immaculate. Her hands came down and began lifting the panties up her substantial legs, you were forced into the thin cloth by the movement, and then you felt hot and slightly damp flesh crushing against your back, you were in the front of Jade's panties after all, and now her pussy was positioned perfectly to hold you between its lips. You could only see out through the panties below you, looking down directly between Jade's muscular legs to her clean white shoes below.




The feeling of Jade's legs crushing you between them as she walked was horrible, you were being rubbed against her pussy and she clearly liked that, the hot skin becoming hotter and the humidity increasing unbearably. You didn't understand, why was she doing this, she bought you as a pet, right? Why was she being so careless? Your answer came as she met up with a friend. "I got it!" She said, the friend responding "get it from the same place i got mine?". Jade's response gave you clarity on the awful situation you had been put in, "yeah? You did recommend it after last time, i wont buy from 'sexual torment toys" or whatever the fuck it was called again, i think they were selling grade 2's. Your place guarantees grade 3 tinies every time, much more fun to torment" her friend laughed and responded "exactly, that last one you had only lasted a few month, this one i have just now is on year three now i think" you heard fabric being slapped, the friend clearly indicating the location of her tiny. You started panicking, Jade hadn't ordered you as a pet, she had ordered a tiny to ruin, and you had ended up in the wrong box, you knew it was too small for a grade 5. The rest of the friends meeting was awful for you, Jade sat down and her whole body weight was focused through her moist pussy onto you, making breathing almost impossible and causing you to be force fed her juices. You began to pass out, the last thing you heard was Jades friend suggesting something. "You still want to get it pierced?"




You woke up and immediately knew something was wrong, it was still hot and wet but now you had a weird feeling in your gut, something had happened while you were unconscious. The answer came when Jade pulled her panties down, she had changed into shorts so it had been pitch dark, you then realised at least a day had passed, possibly more, the house looked different now, and Jade had been busy. You then looked around and realise you weren't in the panties, you were hanging from her clit. You looked down and knew what the gut feeling was...a massive metal pole shoved through your lower body. You had been turned into Jade's clit piercing, har finger came down to play with you "oh, its awake, finally" she said under her breath as her massive finger poked at you harshly, you knew her treatment of you would lead to bruises. You thought you would be a nice per for a caring owner, but now you were just a piece of pussy jewellery for a cruel sadistic woman. She sat on the edge of her bed and began sensually running her fingers along the massive lips below you, her legs outstretched either side of you. You knew where this was heading as you watched her fingers plunge out of view and Jade's heart beat sped up, she spun onto the bed fully and soon, you saw a massive rubber shaft come into view, her dildo. You were slammed by the rubber cock head as she moved it around her lips, plunging it deep soon after, leaving your left and right legs both in extreme pain. The sounds of her moan making you deathly aware of how little you were right now, this woman was your world now, and she didn't even know the mistake that had been made, she would probably enjoy knowing more than she enjoyed what she was already doing to you however, so you tried to let that make you feel better, it never would.




Your life now consisted of attempting to survive Jade's sexual assaults on you, every day was a new level of depravity as she somehow got rougher and rougher, using vibrators and other toys on you directly, breaking bones and drowning you in all sorts of lube and her own unique juices. The rest of your time was suffering through her normal life, going to the gym for hours every day, her sweat unfortunately the only thing keeping you alive, and she sweated a lot, and her leggings basically funnelled it all to your face. It was even worse when she bought other tinies. She always ate two or three at the gym every day, forcing you to listen to them panic in her lap as she slowly ate them one by one, their wriggling bodies kicking and hitting against yours through her leggings. And when she bought one to use at night, it always ended with you being forced to watch her pussy claim victim after victim within its crushing depths, before the remains found their way to Jade's mouth while she licked her fingers clean. After only a month you wished for death, it wouldn't come for many...many years.

Chapter End Notes:

Come back tomorrow to meet...Lucy...as a Grade 2 tiny!