- Text Size +

The kitchen of a fast food restaurant was the last place you wanted to end up if you shrank, but when you are a grade 2 tiny, that is your fate. It was loud and hot, the constant beeping of oven timers and the clattering of metal trays. You were one of the lucky tinies, not destined for a fryer or microwave, you only hot a dusting of salt and were roughly shovelled into a yellow plastic tray in the warming rack. The workers didn't care about you or the other tinies, one calling out "eww, i fucking stood on one!" Before another simply said "so? It won't be the last" and they both laughed. Your time came after a few hours of sitting and watching dozens of other tinies be sold as food. You were pinched between plastic tongs Nd dropped into a small paper bag before being dropped into a larger paper bag along with a burger, you were playing the roll of the customers side. The bag was dumped onto the counter as the worker called out "order 1276 for Lucy!" Before sliding the bag forwards, where it was swiftly accepted by the customer, Lucy.




The bag was dumped onto a table and the woman pulled both you and her burger out, placing the burger onto the table and holding you up to her face, "good, not too big" was all she said before placing you onto the table before unwrapping her burger from the foil it was covered in. She lifted the golden bun to her perfect lips and took a bite, easily slicing through the sandwich with her teeth. You watched as she chewed, wiping a drop of sauce from the corner of her mouth as she smiled, enjoying her meal. Bite after bite the burger quickly disappeared into the very attractive blonde, if you had to be eaten by someone, you were at least partially glad it was this woman. Your time soon came as she swallowed the last bite. You were brought to her face once more, her lips parting and her hot breath hitting you. It smelled strongly of meat and ketchup, so strong you gagged as it buffeted you like a hurricane. Slowly she brought you between the pink pillows that outlined her mouth, their silky coating of saliva rubbing off onto you as you were dropped onto her sticky tongue. Lucy began sucking on you, her whole mouth working to taste you, the flavour of the burger forcing your body to gag and panic, her tongue beating you as it pulled at your whole body. Then, with a simple movement you were being crushed down her throat, the strong muscles forcing you deeper and deeper into her perfect body. A low rumble vibrating around you as she breathed out in satisfaction at the end of her meal.




Lucy's body made quick work of you, her stomach already in overdrive trying to dissolve the burger, churning and splashing acid everywhere, killing you in minutes. Your skin turning bright red before melting, your lungs burning with every oxygen deprived breath of the acrid air. You were very briefly in extreme pain as Lucy's body digested her food, that's all you were to her, food. She was going out to a club tonight, your bones were still in her stomach when she began eating her next tiny, the second of dozens she would consume as she drank with her friends, you were nothing to her, she was a 22 year old with her whole life ahead of her, you were a tiny, not a person, a product.

Chapter End Notes:

Come back tomorrow to meet...Niamh! 


(You won't want to miss her!)