- Text Size +

You were just out for a walk on a nice summer day, the sun was out and a cool breeze was blowing across you. While out on one of the less popular routes near your home town you began to feel a bit feint, deciding to take a seat on a bench for a moment. You closed your eyes for just a second, but when you opened them the world was wrong. You quickly figured out the problem, you had finally run out of luck, you were a tiny now. This was an issue, you were out in the wilderness now, what was normally a nice afternoon walk was now a days long journey to civilisation, where inevitably you would be discarded into a Drop-Off by an uncaring stranger. 


Before you could begin this journey however, a girl came into view. As she got closer you got a better look at her. The mean looking redhead was probably 18 or 19 and was fit, wearing a little green bikini top looking piece as a top, she was heading for your bench, and as she reached it she dropped her ass violently onto it, bending the wood slightly with her weight and bouncing you into the air. You immediately felt unsafe, and sooner than you wanted, the girl spotted you trying to slowly crawl away from her. Her hand flew towards you and two thin fingers pinched down either side of your chest, lifting you towards her mean face.




"Well, what luck! I need a new tiny" her voice matched her face, mean and slightly deeper than expected. You were in shock, this girl wasn't going to put you into a Drop-Off, she sounded like she was just keeping you. "I'm Niamh by the way, you're going to learn a lot today, first lesson, you don't matter and have no name, you are mine and that's all that you exist to do, now, lets get you home to show you why i need you!" She was serious about keeping you, you hated this girl, Niamh, already and it had been less than a minute. Niamh stuffed you into the left cup of her top and began walking, each step crushing you between the rigid cloth and the hot skin of her breast. This went on for a long time, then something horrible happened, Niamh got in her car. Not only had you been abducted by her, she wasn't even local, taking you from the relative safe feeling of being near home and driving for over an hour. The ride was not fun, every bump in the road bounced and vibrated her chest, crushing you into all sorts of awkward and painful angles, but finally she stopped her car and got out, walking inside and to her bedroom where she removed you from the oppressive mass of her chest and dropped you onto a high cabinet you couldn't possibly escape from the top of. She then went into another room, and a few minutes later she came out with a change of clothes on along with a scary sight held in her hand, a broken and starved looking tiny. "Lesson two, failure gets punished, i took this one from college last month and it didn't obey me at all, now that i have you i don't need this anymore" she said, shaking the barely alive tiny, it was missing fingers and one of its legs had clearly been snapped at some point, it was covered in bruises and cuts and had clearly not been fed in weeks, its ribs showing, some of which were misshaped from constant abuse, you couldn't even tell what age it was or if it was male or female, all of its features broken or coated in dry blood. Niamh was a psycho, this had all happened in a month! "And the ultimate punishment is in here" she lifted the broken tiny to her mouth and swiftly swallowed it like a pill, stepping back and lifting her top to show you her belly to you, her face threateningly staring at you with deadly purpose, "got it, slave?".




"Okay, your first real job is to clean my converse, if they aren't spotless by tomorrow morning, i'm wearing them with you inside all day" she pinched you and whipped you down onto the floor between two white converse, coated in mud and grass stains. "And don't think about running away, or the next tiny i find will be cleaning you off of those" she ordered, pointing at the disgusting white shoes you were now tasked with cleaning. Niamh left the room, the tiny in her stomach probably already dead as she bounced down the stairs somewhere. You decided it was best to do what she wanted, you didn't want to end up like her previous abducted tiny. 


You walked towards the left shoe, it was coated in thick dried mud and grass stains. You started by trying to pull the dried mud off, large sheets of it collapsing onto the grey carpet. By the time you had most of the mud off of the left shoe it was dark outside, Niamh walked in and stood over you, her socked foot knocking you to the ground onto a pile of mud before placing her foot on top of you. "You better have a plan to clean all of this fucking mess up slave" she spat as she ground her foot onto you, twisting it back and forth, turning the carpet and dirt into sandpaper below you, cutting your face and upper body all over. Niamh lifted her foot off of you and walked out, coming back in comfy looking clothing and climbing into her bed, you knew that you only had until she woke up to finish, and now had to waste time nursing your wounds from her display of power. 




Through the night you worked non stop, exhausted as you started clearing the piles of dirt and carried them to her bathroom, dumping it down the walk in shower's drain. As sun light starting coming through the mostly closed curtains you were still working, the mud on both shoes gone, but a huge grass stain on the side of the right shoe, you had resorted to licking it, it was working but the two massive thumps behind you signified, not fast enough as Niamh got out of her bed. You looked up at her as she passed directly overhead into her bathroom, the door closing behind her. You heard her wash and change, you saw another door in there, a wardrobe. You tried to quickly finish, licking at her shoe pathetically until she opened the door and stepped towards you. She barely looked at your work before saying "uh oh slave, strike one" then she sarcastically tutted at you as she squatted and reached for you, not picking you up but flipping you into the air, your arc landing you inside of the left shoe. Before you had a chance to crawl her foot was forcing you deeper into the shoe, her toes curling around you as she tied it on to begin your first full day as her new slave. Niamh owned you now, till the day she killed you...


(to be continued...)

Chapter End Notes:

This girl is an important one, she is the future main goddess of a new story coming soon..."college life"...let me know what you think of her and come back tomorrow fro part 2 of this chapter