- Text Size +

Halloween as a tiny was rough, parties and pranks were a massacre. You weren't at a party though, you were at a small gathering of friends, and you weren't a tiny...yet. You weren't actually at the party yet, you were just walking up the alley to your friend's apartment when you did shrink. you hadn't even put your costume on yet and this halloween was already the scariest you had ever faced. You woke up as you heard footste...felt footsteps slamming along the alley. you looked up to see one of your friends, Erin, dressed as a witch walking towards you, her boot missing you by millimetres, launching you into the air and into the nest of laces on the top. You were forced to ride Erin's boot all the way to the apartment where she just walked in to a cheer, she was the last to arrive except you.




"Ooh, no boys, can we play it then?" One of the group half shouted, the rest of the now goddess's above you cheered, the assortment of costumes making it hard to know who was who with some of them. A girl in a red hat with little dog nose put on with makeup spoke now, taking charge of the group, "you know i never leave home without my pick-me-ups girls, plenty to play". Erin then stepped forward, her boot landing right below the red hatted girl, between her converse. This view made her more intimidating than she already was, then Erin spoke to her, "Tay, you never get to play, i'll spread them out this time" as you watched Erin accept a medium sized tin from her, Tay. Erin then walked around the apartment, in every room she opened the tin and tossed something into the room, you saw three or four specks fly from her hand each time. Finally she went out to the balcony, Erin squatted down and tipped the tin over, revealing a collection of tinies dumped onto the concrete floor, then her hand came towards you, "oh no you don't, you're all playing"




Erin swiftly swatted each tiny across the balcony, spreading them out as she held onto you. She brought you to her face and said "i should just end you now, but it's more fun if one of the others gets a point out of you". Then she tossed you towards the far corner of the balcony, your body scraping along the floor and coming to a stop near the lone chair and table. By the time you hot your bearings Erin was gone and you were stranded on the balcony, over a mile to the nearest tiny you could see. You then heard a yell of joy from everyone inside and soon after a girl came out onto the balcony. You didn't recognise her, but thought maybe you could convince her to get you help, give you to one of the girls you did know, this thought quickly left you. "Come on out tinies, i want to win and that means points!" She shouted before a massive smile grew on her painted white face, she had spotted the tiny you were just looking at. "Aaaand point number one!" She squealed before instantly slamming her shoe down on the helpless woman, out in the open and never given a chance to react. "Ooh, she was a messy one! Any more points out here?" She wanted you to volunteer. Quickly the girl got bored and left the balcony, leaving the door slightly open. You waited a while, the room beyond growing quiet as the girls spread out through the apartment, finally you felt it was time to go. You started running across the concrete towards the opening, wanting to make it to somewhere you might get recognised. Unfortunately almost exactly as you passed the halfway point between the table and the inside world, the door swung open and Tay stepped outside.




She immediately spotted you, crouching down to taunt you "well well, looks like i've found my 8th point of the night, bit boring though" she looked disappointed in you, she wanted to hunt you. "Oh look, two more points out here, you all suck" she then said, spotting the other two tinies across the balcony. "You, run, i'll be back in a sec" Tay ordered you before switching to the other tinies. "and you two, you're just in time to join the other four in my stomach before they stop being fun!" She barked in a deep voice that really focused the gravity of your situation, you were just points in some silly game to her. Tay stood and walked over to the other tinies, she immediately snatched one of them up and tossed him into the air, as he fell she caught him between her teeth, almost cutting him in half. As she drew him into her mouth with her tongue she reached down and grabbed the other tiny, forcing him to watch as she chewed the first, blood splashing from her lips onto him. She swallowed and in the same moment pushed the second tiny between her blood soaked lips, a second gulp a moment later indicating he was taking a live tour of Tay's body, a one way trip.




At this moment you realised you hadn't been running away from her, in fact you had been slowly walking towards Tay in shock. When she did turn around she looked angry and disappointed at you "you're my tenth point now and you didn't even run, fuckin bitch" she insulted you before lifting her converse up over you. "I was gonna fuck myself with you but you don't deserve that, you didn't earn the right to my goddess body. Your loss bitch" she taunted before her faded sole came crashing down on you, you felt no pain as her foot forced your body to explode across her sole, the rubber bending as her foot moved within, your guts mixing with those of the other tinies that had met their end under Tay tonight. She didn't need to kill you, by the end of the night she had 15 points, 15 dead tinies because of just her. Tay won, and second place was the girl that first came to the balcony, Katie. Tay beat her by a mile, her 15 points almost double Katies 8, your death was for nothing, just for Tay's own sadistic pleasure. At the point count tay remarked "damn, not even close, my record is 50 in one game, guess thats why I don't get to play that often huh". Erin and the others just laughed as the last tiny was crushed under Tay's ass, she was just sitting down, claiming her 16th victim of the night without even noticing.

Chapter End Notes:

How do we feel? Would you want to be a tiny in one of these games? Would you want to be Tays victim when the time came?