- Text Size +

The day was long. Your world was consumed by heat and pressure as Niamh walked. Her toes formed the walls and roof pushing down on you through slightly damp socks while the floor was the unforgiving sole of her converse. You didn't know what was happening outside but Niamh was going to meet friends for lunch. You spent the full time suffering in her shoe, a toy for her to play with when she got bored, you were never mentioned to Niamh's friends once. Her toes were relentless, uncaringly crushing your body over and over. You felt your ribs bending as she shifted her weight above you. Hours of crushing and walking later and Niamh's foot left the converse, allowing you to breathe air that wasn't saturated in her sweat for the first time all day. You crawled from the toe end of the shoe until you could look up and see out, noticing that Niamh had left the room. 


You didn't get long to feel safe however as she soon returned having simply been changing clothes. "Right, out!" She barked, her piercing eyes looking directly through you. Your heart felt cold, this girl was awful, but you didn't see anything to do but obey. You climbed the inside of her warm shoe and dropped off of it onto the carpet, rolling your ankle as you landed. She leant down and lifted her shoes, effortlessly moving the building sized footwear into her dresser. She then came back and pinched you between her fingers, too hard as usual. Your already bruised ribs burning as she crushed you with hands that would usually be considered small. She carried you to her small bathroom and turned on the hot tap. You were forced under the scalding water for what felt like an eternity, Niamh's emotionless expression making you well aware of how little you mean to her.




She took her phone out and pointed it at you, a small smirk on her face as she took a picture and typed. "There, now, i have a job for you, job two i guess". Niamh carried you back out into her room and took a seat at her desk, placing you on a small box in the middle. "I'll give you a choice, i need you to clean my teeth from lunch, or i'm going to make you part of dinner since i got this in the mail" she said, holding up a box, shaking it. The giant teen glared at you, you saw her tease her top teeth with her tongue in anticipation of your choice. She leaned down and placed her chin on the desk and opened her mouth, her hot breath almost knocking you off of the box. As she breathed in you were pulled towards her mouth. The pressure was enough to make you fall from the box and onto her vast tongue. Before you could attempt to get off Niamh had lifted her head and her mouth was closing fast. You were stuck to her tongue, a thick coating of saliva over your whole body. Her voice echoed around you, your ears vibrating and your chest rumbling "get cleaning!".




Not wanting to anger the teen who's mouth you were stuck inside of you crawled across her sticky tongue towards her teeth, the though of doing so making your hairs all stand up. You got to her boulder sized teeth and climbed on to the bottom row, immediately Niamh closed her jaw, not enough to crush you but enough to make you aware of just how vulnerable you were in here. Your ankle was swollen from your fall from the shoe earlier, making crawling on the rock like surface of Niamh's teeth painful. You began pulling bits of meat and other food from between the monoliths, Niamh's hot breath making you sweat into the coating of her saliva, the mild burning of it's acidity irritating your eyes and throat. Unsure of what to do with the scraps you simply dropped them onto her monstrosity of a tongue.


Niamh left you in her mouth for a long time, every few minutes her teeth would crush down on you and your ears would pop as she swallowed. She only spat you out as she was about to eat her dinner. She pushed your legs out from between her lips and pinched your swollen ankle, pulling you out screaming from her mouth. She quickly dropped you onto a dish on her desk with a high edge, her fingers had done their damage however, your swollen ankle was now broken, the bone visibly snapped above your foot. In your agony you didn't see her begin opening the box she had shown you earlier, but as she dumped the contents onto her plate of pasta you saw what was inside, a dozen tiny people, the inside of the box stating "grade 5", Niamh had just dropped 12 tiny people destined to be pets onto her dinner plate.




She was just wearing a little bralette now, clearly in the middle of getting ready for something. You watched in horror as she began eating, you saw her fork dive into the pasta and pass right through a tiny woman. The woman was lifted with some pasta and the creamy white sauce up to Niamh's mouth, disappearing inside, the fork coming out empty aside from a streak of blood on one of the prongs. The next few mouthfuls were tinyless, but during the second one Niamh accidentally cut a tiny in half under the fork, spraying his blood across the white sea of sauce. You watched on as the rest of the tinies were crushed, stabbed and sliced, all finding themselves lifted into Niamh's mouth eventually. You knew she swallowed most of them alive, the ones that weren't impaled or crushed that is. The last of the sauce on her plate was now dyed red, but she didn't once react to anything that she did, it was nothing new to her. She quickly stood and left the room with her plate, she took some time to return, but when she did she was clearly ready for a night of fun.




You stared at her and your heart dropped, she was looking back at you with a wild look. "I'll be back for you later" she said almost seductively, but you knew it was a threat. She walked around the room gathering a few things before checking herself out in the mirror behind you. All you could do was stare at her exposed belly, knowing there were twelve tinies in agony, slowly dying inside of her, and she didn't even seem to register it as anything more than a normal meal. The last thing Niamh did before leaving was pick you up and drop you into the top drawer of her desk, you caught a name on a box and knew you were in for hell when she returned, the name...Lovehoney.

Chapter End Notes:

Part three...coming soon.

next up you'll be heading to...Katie as a grade 2 tiny