- Text Size +
Story Notes:

My deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/sonsunio

Author's Chapter Notes:


Janine, Alessia and Emma were the three most famous erotic dancers at “Valentine”, one of the busiest clubs in San Diego. All thanks to their incredibly voluminous bodies: buttocks and natural breasts of astronomical sizes that could easily fit more than a human head, beautiful hair and lascivious looks. The money that those three managed to make in a weekend far exceeded what other clubs billed in a whole week. The world of nightlife had smiled on the sensual trio for more than 10 years until one day the mayor's office and the city's neighborhood council decided to close their business.



“The Valentine is a nest of rats and depravity that hurts and sickens our city. That is why we have made the decision to close it permanently,” said Michael Morris, the city's mayor.



The trio had already been unemployed for a week when out of nowhere Alessia called the other two to meet to talk about a very important topic on Friday night.



The three women came together as planned. They spent a pleasant night, beers and anecdotes from the past. Until suddenly Alessia said something quite strange.



"Girls, do you wish you could get revenge?" Alessia said.



"What are you talking about?" Janine said.



“You know what I mean. What those motherfuckers did to us cannot stay like this. We have to do something" said Alessia annoyed.



“But what can we do? It's the whole city against us,” Emma said.



“Oh do not worry.I have an idea for that. I'm going to show you something.” At that moment Alessia stood up and turned around, exposing her corpulent butt to her friends.



"Yes, we already know you have a big ass. We too,” Janine said.



"I think mine is still bigger," Emma said with a smile.



"Do not get scared. I know you are about to see something very crazy."



Alessia placed both hands on her shorts and slammed them down. Janine and Emma jumped out of their chairs at the sight of what was in the middle of Alessia's tremendous buttocks.



"Help. Get… me out of here."



Right in the center of Alessia's monstrous butt was a miniature man being crushed by Janine's two colossal walls of flesh.



"Pl…please." The poor man was barely able to speak.



"But what the hell is that?!" Emma said surprised.



"Is that a toy?! It looks very real,” Janine said as she watched the minimized man squirm in a desperate attempt to get off Alessia's buttocks.



"Take him out and see," Alessia said.



“I'm not going to stick my hand up your ass,” Janine said.



"Just do it," Alessia said less calmly.



Emma quickly reached out with her right hand and pulled the shrunken man from Alessia's cavernous backside. Looking at him closely, Emma realized that he was wearing glasses and white underpants, breathing heavily.



Alessia put her shorts back on and walked over to her friends.



"It looks very real," Emma said.



"It's real," Alessia said like it was nothing.



Both Emma and Janine couldn't take their eyes off the shrunken man.



"But how? " Emma asked as she held the little man between her fingers.



Alessia walked over to one of the kitchen cabinets, opened it and pulled out a strange little silver gun.



"With this," Alessia said.



"What the hell is that thing?" Janine said.



"A gun to change the size of things. Yeah, I know it sounds weird, but, it's the truth,” Janine said.



"You don't know what you're playing with," the man shrugged as he took a breath. "You have to return that weapon."



"Shut up Steve. Do you want to go back to my ass? Alessia said.



"How did you get that thing?" Janine asked.



“Steve is a scientist, we were dating. He showed it to me to impress me and I took it from him,” Alessia said with a giggle.



"Did you both have sex?" Emma said.



"No! I would never have sex with that little loser,” Alessia said as she held up the size gun. "I only wanted this."



"I trusted you!" Steve yelled.



"And what's the plan? Are we going to go down the street shrinking people or what?" Janine asked.



"I have an idea. How about we shrink and kidnap the mayor?" Emma said innocently.



"I have a better idea," Alessia said. "What if we better make ourselves giants?"



Everyone in the place silent.



"Can you really do that?" Emma said excitedly.



"No! That is not possible!"  Steve yelled in terror.



"You told me your team was already working on an update that would allow the gun to make things bigger," Alessia said. "But you never told me where the lab is hidden. I locked you in my butt all day to see if you'd think it over, but you still don't seem to want to talk."



"Come on little man, talk. You don't know how much I wish I had an ass and tits the size of a goddamn neighborhood,” Janine said.



"I know nothing!”  Steve said.



“You told me you're the director of the investigation. How can you forget the address of your own laboratory?” Alesia said.



"Come on Steve. Tell us where it is, I assure you that you won't want to see our dark side.”  said Emma.



"I already told you I don't know anything!"



"Well, you leave us no choice," Emma said. "Do you have any glue, Alessia?" Emma said.



"Sure, I'll look for it now," Alessia said, smiling.



"No! Please!" cried the poor man.



Seconds later Alessia returned with a sheet of paper and a bottle of white glue.



"Here, hold it." Emma placed the tiny abductee in Janine's hand.



"My, you're so small, I wonder if that's the size of your thing too," Janine said as she took Steve.



Emma opened the jar, took Steve again and smeared glue all over the back of his body.



"Stop please! It burns me!"



To end her horrible action, the cruel woman placed Steve on top of the sheet of paper. It didn't take long for the glue to solidify and Steve was stuck to the sheet.



“Poor Steve, you can't even move anymore."



“Please don't do this."



"Just tell us where the lab is," Janine said.



"I can not do it! It would be catastrophic!" Steve said.



"What's wrong Steve? Are you afraid of what three women like us would do as giantess?" Alesia said


.


"Uff, the first thing I would do is take a good handful of people, maybe 50, put them in my mouth and devour them. I'm sure they'll become good fat for my butt,” Janine said.



"It turns me on just thinking that I could stomp on anyone I want like an insect," Alessia said with a smile. "Or being able to carry thousands of people between my sexy breasts and then crush them together.”



Emma turned around and positioned her herculean butt just above Steve's range.



"I'd like to crush people and entire building with my big fat butt," Emma said as she watched Steve.



At that moment Emma dropped part of the weight of her disproportionate buttocks on Steve.



"Be careful about crushing him," Alessia said. "He hasn't told us what we want yet."



"Don't worry, I'm not applying my full weight," Emma said.



Steve couldn't believe how much his life had degenerated into his life. A life of study thrown away to end up being crushed under a stripper's butt. Little by little the air vanished from their small lungs. The mountain of meat and fat that made up Emma's buttocks was about to break every bone in her body.



Suddenly Emma stood up and Steve got a taste of fresh air.



"Are you going to talk now?" Janine asked.



"No…never," Steve said weakly.



"Well, you asked for it," Janine said before sitting on top of Steve. "You should be thankful to me for not charging you for this session."



Janine began to wiggle and shake her massive butt on top of Steve, the other two women roaring with laughter.



"Careful Janine, you can't break our toy yet. He still has to talk,” Emma said.



"He's pretty stubborn," Alessia said.



When Janine stood up, Alessia yanked Steven off the paper with force.



"Oh! You bitch!" Steve yelled in pain.



Looking down, Alessia saw how the skin of his back still remained on the paper.



“This is your fault. We warned you,” Emma said.



"I have an idea," Alessia said.



The cruel woman dropped her pants, took a jar of honey, smeared a little of the viscous substance on her left buttock and stamped Steve on it.


"Butt bump!" Alessia said excitedly.



"Butt bump!" Janine and Emma repeated.



Steve felt his body shatter as Emma's buttocks collided with Alessia's and Janine's butt just finished him off.



The huge buttocks of the three strippers collided with each other in a horrible and disproportionate dance. The untold mass of these monuments to exaggeration mercilessly crushed every cell in Steve. Despite preferring death to continuing to experience such pain, Steve was still steadfast in his decision not to reveal the location of his lab.



Suddenly I hear the ringing of a cell phone coming from the room. The three women paused their game and turned their attention to the sound.



"It is not mine."  Alesia said.



The woman walked with Steve on her butt into the living room, where she found the source of the noise. It was Steve's cell phone.



"Oh, but it's your phone," Alessia said in surprise.



Steve swallowed hard. He had placed his cell phone on top of the cabinet just before Alessia shrunk him.



"It says 'My love' here," Alessia said. On the cell phone screen was a photo of a black-haired woman and a five-year-old boy. "Come see girls. Apparently this insect has a wife and a son."



Emma and Janine entered the room and watched the screen.



"She's pretty ugly," Emma said.



"Apparently we have an infidel," Janine said.



"I think I have her added to my Facebook," Emma said. "If I remember correctly her name is Elizabeth."



Steve felt like the world came crashing down on him. Emma had guessed the name of his wife. The stripper took out her cell phone, searched Facebook and found the same photo that was on Steve's cell phone.



"I knew it! It's her!" Emma said excitedly.



"Hey Steve, we already have your wife and son located. Maybe we can meet her and pay her a little visit," Alessia said.



Janine reached down and began to shake Alessia's butt with her hands.



"I'd love to play butt-bump with your family," Janine said with a lascivious smile.



"If you tell us where the lab is, we promise to keep them out of this," Emma said.



"The lab is at 23 Belth Street, it's in the basement of what appears to be an apartment building," Steve said defeated.



“Thank you very much, little man. I love when people cooperate."



Alessia detached Steve from her butt.



"Someone wants it?" Alesia said.



"Nah, it's already broken," Janine said.



"Me," Emma said, turning around. "Put it in my butt."



“Thank you very much for everything Steve.



“No! Please! I gave you what you wanted!"



Alessia complied with the orders and dropped Steve into the thin, dark space that divided Emma's gigantic buttocks.



"I feel him moving. He is trying to get out," Emma said, blushing.



'Well, tomorrow we'll go to Belth Street. Sleep well and get ready, tomorrow will be a great day" said Alessia.



The next morning Emma woke up, took out Steve's lifeless body and flushed it down the toilet like it was plain toilet paper.



"I can't wait to be a giantess and do this kind of thing to all those bastards," Emma said with a smile.