- Text Size +

“Hey, are you awake? I can’t sleep. ._.” Ava texted to her friend Gemma.

“Yeah, I’m just watching a few new episodes of my shows in my undies. What’s keeping you up? :0” Gemma texted back.

“I don’t know, it’s like I feel tired, but not sleepy. >.<” Ava texted back.

“Did you try maybe eating a midnight snack? That might help put you to sleep. 😊” Gemma texted back.

“Yeah, I’ve tried a few different little snacks. I tried an apple, a tiny, a sandwich, and a small bag of chips, but still nothing. a85;” Ava texted back.

“Whoa, Ava, you really shouldn’t eat chips at this hour. It might make you fat. D:” Gemma texted back.

Then, Gemma’s belly rumbled hungrily.

“Oops, looks like I could use a little snack too.” Gemma said to herself.

“I’m not going to get fat, Gemma. If giantesses got fat from a little snacking, we would never be able to survive in a world with tinies. XD” Ava texted back, but Gemma didn’t respond for a bit. “Gemma? Are you okay? :O

“Yeah, I’m fine. Just got distracted by how hungry my poor stomach was after all that TV-watching. XD” Gemma finally texted back. “Yeah. XD Tinies are pretty good snacks. In fact, I think I might still have a few in my kitchen. :D

Gemma then happily walked into her kitchen and found a jar with a few tinies still in it sitting on the kitchen counter. Gemma smiled, grabbed a screaming tiny, held her up to her hungry belly, and snapped a picture.

“Seriously, I’d be happy if I was about to move into a free home. XD” Gemma texted Ava followed by a picture of the tiny screaming in front of Gemma’s naked tummy.

“Lol, ikr! We give them free, soft, and warm homes and they have the nerve to complain just because there’s a little acid. XD” Ava texted back as she burst out laughing.

However, Gemma didn’t respond back for a while.

“Gemma, you okay? :0” Ava texted.

“Yeah, sorry. I was just explaining to my snack how the backdoor of her new home only opens outwards. I wanna be an honest realtor and tell her the flaws after all. 😊” Gemma finally texted back along with a picture of the tiny next to her naked butt.

“Lol, fuck off, you perv! XD” Ava texted back.

“Sorry, am I being a little too sexy for you? <3” Gemma texted back. “Hey, I know, maybe a midnight fuck will help put you to sleep. 😊”

“Gemma, it’s not that you’re not hot, but I’m just not interested in dating girls. XD” Ava texted back.

“Suit yourself. :P” Gemma texted back as she pulled up her panties and put the tiny in her mouth.

Gemma then snapped a picture of the screaming tiny about to slide down her throat.

“Welp, here’s the last picture ever taken of her before she…let’s just say…gets a makeover. XD” Gemma texted along with the picture she just took.

“Ikr, they look so different when they come back out! Look, this is from this morning, you can’t even tell them apart! :D” Ava texted back along with a picture of one of her dirty toilet bowls.

“Hell, they all look the same even despite which butt fills the toilet. :0” Gemma texted back in agreement along with a picture of one of her dirty toilet bowls. “I could say yours is mine and mine is yours and no one would know the difference! XD”

“Yeah, maybe tinies could let go of some of their bigotry if they saw these. It doesn’t matter if they’re rich or poor, white or black, male or female, they’re all just generic shit when our tummies are done with them. :D” Ava texted back as she giggled.

“Hey, Ava, do you remember where you put my AAA batteries? ._.” The next text from Gemma read as Gemma’s remote died and she had previously let Ava use the pack of her of AAA batteries when she was visiting.

Ava then glanced over at her belongings to see the battery pack sitting amongst them.

“Shit, I accidentally took them home with me. Sorry, dude. a85;” Ava texted back, feeling bad.

“It’s okay, mistakes happen. 😊 Now, I’ll just have to rely on the buttons on the TV. Ugh! a85;” Gemma texted back.

“XD Why do we giantesses always hate having to get up to mess with the TV? Are we really that lazy?” Ava both texted back and said out loud.

“Umm, we tinies hate that too.” A tiny wedged between Ava’s butt-cheeks added out of the blue.

Ava was slightly startled by the sudden voice, but quickly changed to laughing when she realized where it came from.

“Lol, my fart-sniffer just spoke even though I told him not to and it startled me. XD” Ava texted as she fished her slave out of her cheeks and held him up to her face.

“I thought I told you never to speak to a giantess unless spoken to.” Ava said threateningly.

“I-I just thought you’d like to know that! We hate getting up to mess with the TV too! Please, have mercy!” The tiny begged.

Ava smiled and then started rubbing her naked belly with the tiny.

“You know, the line between fart-sniffer and snack is very thin for a tiny.” Ava teased.

Ava’s fun was then interrupted by another text from Gemma.

“Sorry, my stomach was still grumbling, so I brought the jar of tinies to my couch for snacking. 😊 Oh, your slave disobeyed you? What are you gonna do with him? *Gets popcorn ready*” The text read.

Ava thought for a moment, then snapped a picture of her tiny and sent it to Gemma.

“Idk, what do you think I should do with him? :P” Ava texted.

“Hey, why don’t we play Fate of the Tiny?! :D” Gemma texted back.

Meanwhile, the tiny was getting increasingly upset.

“STOP! STOP TALKING ABOUT THE FATE OF MY LIFE WITH ABBREVIATIONS AND EMOTICONS! I’M A PERSON, NOT SOME KIND OF A JOKE! ARE YOU HEARTLESS?!” The tiny finally snapped.

“Lol, my fart-sniffer got scared and shouted a bunch of goody two-shoes garbage! :D” Ava simply texted.

“XD So, are we playing Fate of the Tiny or no? 😊” Gemma texted back.

“Let’s totally go for it, dude. Just remember, you have to obey the requests no matter what. :D” Ava texted back.

“WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO?! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF SOMEONE HUNDREDS OF TIMES YOUR SIZE WAS MAKING A GAME OUT OF YOUR LIFE?!” The tiny screamed as he pathetically tried to violently shake Ava’s tummy flesh.

“Jeez, dude. Stop taking your life so seriously, you don’t see any other snacks doing that.” Ava said to her tiny as she playfully gave him comforting pats. “Lighten up and have some fun.”

The tiny was fuming.

“Okay, I request you to crush that tiny between your butt-cheeks. <3” Gemma finally texted back.

“You fucking perv! XD Just promise you won’t store the picture in your porn stash!” Ava texted back.

“Don’t worry, I promise. 😊” Gemma texted back while she had her fingers crossed.

“No, please! Please don’t kill me, I’m sorry I man-handled you!” The tiny pleaded.

“Sorry, dude. The rules of the game are you have to do whatever the other player wants with your tiny.” Ava apologized illegitimately. “Oh, and don’t worry about shaking my tummy, your puny little arms could never do any damage.”

Ava then bent over, placed the tiny in her butt-cheeks, put her hands around her ass, and prepared to snap them together.

“PLEASE, I DON’T WANT TO DIE!” Were the tiny’s last words before Ava crushed him with a bloody pop.

Ava then snapped a picture of the results and sent them to Gemma.

“Lol, they sure hold a lot of blood for such little snacks. :D” Gemma texted back.

“Ikr. XD You should have seen him before though, the poor thing was worried he hurt me because he shook my tummy even though his arms were so weak and pathetic that I barely even felt him. :D” Ava texted back.

However, Gemma didn’t respond back for a while…because she was masturbating to Ava’s butt.

“YOU’RE MASTURBATING TO MY ASS, AREN’T YOU?! FUCKING PERV! XD” Ava finally texted.

“Yeah, sorry. My hormones over-powered me the moment my eyes got a taste of your soft, beautiful, juicy ass. D: Sorry, dude.” Gemma finally texted back after she finished her masturbation session.

“Well, I hope you and your pussy had fun, perv! Because I’m about to get my revenge! XD Take out your tiny. 😊” Ava texted back.

Gemma then reached in her jar and pulled out a tiny, but she had another tiny clinging to her as hard as he could.

“Lol, don’t you find it annoying when tinies don’t want to be separated? XD” Gemma texted after coldly ripping the loving couple apart and putting the male tiny back in the jar.

“Ikr! It’s like, if we wanted to eat both of you, we would’ve grabbed both of you. 😉” Ava texted back.

“Alright, your turn. Plz have mercy D:” Gemma texted back along with a picture of her face next to the female tiny.

“Okay, dirty little perv, I request you to chew that tiny up. 😊” Ava texted back.

“Ava, no! You know how much I hate how these snacks taste on the inside! D:” Gemma texted back.

“Hey, we’re playing Fate of the Tiny, remember? You must obey the requests no matter what. 😊” Ava texted back.

“Oh, she’s gonna get it when it’s my turn again!” Gemma shouted with playful rage as she casually popped the female tiny in her mouth and started chewing her with her mouth open.

The male tiny burst into a hysterical fit of rage and tears as he watched Gemma chew her food.

“Ugh, I’m gonna need an unchewed tiny to get the taste out of my mouth.” Gemma said to herself casually with a full mouth as she snapped the picture.

Gemma then grabbed the male tiny, popped him in her mouth along with the morbidly chewed corpse of his girlfriend without a second thought and gulped them down as she sent the picture to Ava.

:D Did he taste yummy? 😊” Ava texted back.

“Hell no! And now you’re about to get it! Get another tiny, it’s revenge time! >:)” Gemma texted back with a playful giggle.

Ava then casually got up and went to her kitchen and tried to take a tiny out of one of her tiny jars, but another tiny was clinging to him as hard as she could.

“Ugh, mine are sticking together too. XD” Ava texted along with a picture of the terrified couple.

“XD” Gemma texted back.

Ava then coldly tore the couple apart and went to put the female tiny back in the jar but stopped at the last second.

“Well, I guess I could use another fart-sniffer. My old one disobeyed me.” Ava said to herself as she shoved the female tiny under her panties and between her butt-cheeks.

Ava then took a picture of the male tiny next to her face and sent it to Gemma.

“Alright, what horrors await me? D:” Ava then texted.

“Alright, I want you to masturbate furiously with that tiny and then send me a picture of him in your pussy after you’ve soaked him with some sexy, orgasmic cum. ^-^” Gemma texted back.

“YOU FUCKING PERV! I’M NOT PORNHUB! D:” Ava texted back.

“Quit complaining, you know the rules, you have to do whatever I say. 😊” Gemma texted back as she got ready for a second round of masturbation.

“Sorry, I’m gonna fuck your boyfriend.” Ava apologized illegitimately to her new fart-sniffer as she gave her butt a couple comforting pats.

Ava then reluctantly got to work. Although it was highly pleasurable, the knowledge that she would have to send a pussy pic to Gemma afterwards made her a little blushy.

“Come on, Ava! My poor pussy is fucking starving! a85;” Gemma texted along with a pic of her vagina.

“Be patient, perv! XD” Ava texted back through her sexual hyperventilating.

When Ava finally orgasmed to satisfaction, she snapped a picture of her freshly-masturbated vagina with the male tiny nearly drowning in cum inside and sent it to Gemma. Gemma then got to work with her own masturbation.

“I know I’m probably going to get nailed for this when it’s Ava’s turn, but I was just so horny for this.” Gemma mumbled through her sexual hyperventilating.

Ava’s naked stomach rumbled hungrily from all the sexual activity; lucky she had an edible dildo.

“Sorry, I’m going to eat your boyfriend too. Don’t worry, he’ll be out to meet you right where you’re trapped in the morning.” Ava apologized illegitimately to her fart-sniffer as she had her snack and gave her butt more comforting pats.

Ava’s fart-sniffer was then forced to listen in horror to the blood-curdling screams of the love of her life from above as Ava’s stomach acid tore him to shreds for the last 15-20 minutes of his life.

“BURP! Oops, excuse me.” Ava burped.

Ava then yawned sleepily.

“Hey, dude? I’m finally starting to feel sleepy now. Thanks for talking with me, I think it helped. 😊” Ava texted.

Gemma then heard plumbing noises erupt from her lower belly.

“Okay, you head to bed and I’ll head to the toilet, we’ll continue talking from there. XD” Gemma texted as she ran for the toilet, farting a few times along the way.

Ava agreed and sleepily snuggled up in her cozy bed, the horrific screams inside her belly soothing her. Ava then casually farted on the female tiny between her butt-cheeks.

“Oh, and as a fart-sniffer, you’d better breathe ALL of that in because if even the tiniest whiff makes it to my nose, you’re fired as my fart-sniffer, and there’s only one other job I’m offering to tinies.” Ava threatened with a smile as she rubbed her tummy.

The female tiny then reluctantly began breathing in the rancid air as hard as she could as tears were still flowing out of her eyes like waterfalls.

Gemma reached the toilet just in time and had her dump, blissfully unaware that she was out of toilet paper. Gemma brought her jar of tinies to the toilet for bathroom snacking and filled herself back up on top as she emptied herself out on the bottom.

“You see this? This is what you’ll look like when you come out.” Gemma giggled as she held a tiny up to a turd falling from her asshole.

Gemma then had said tiny for a snack before resuming her texting with Ava.

“Hey, Ava? You there? :0” Gemma texted.

“Yeah, sorry, my fart-sniffer really sucks and already let a whiff get to my nose, so now she’s begging for forgiveness. XD” Ava texted back along with a picture of the female tiny sobbing so hard that her face turned red.

“I say don’t forgive her, tinies are a dime a dozen and they’d better provide some damn good service if they expect to live a little longer. 😉” Gemma texted back as she had another tiny for a snack.

“I agree, she’s going down. :D” Ava texted back.

“PLEASE, I SWEAR I WON’T EVER LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN! JUST ONE MORE CHANCE! ONE MORE CHANCE IS ALL I ASK! PLEASE, I’M BEGGING YOU! ONE MORE CHANCE!” The female tiny begged Ava at the top of her lungs as she sobbed furiously.

“Lol, she’s still begging. I swear, these snacks take their lives so seriously for no reason. XD” Ava simply texted.

“PLEASE, IF YOU CAN EVEN FIND THE TINIEST SLIVER OF KINDNESS IN YOUR HEART, PLEASE!” The female tiny kept begging as she hugged Ava.

Ava smiled and held the female tiny up to her face.

“Alright, you get one more chance, but there won’t be a third chance.” Ava warned as she put the grateful female tiny back in her butt-cheeks.

The female tiny sighed with more relief than she ever had in her life only to be yanked back out by Ava a few moments later.

“SIKE!” Ava shouted playfully before gulping the female tiny down.

Ava then gave her tummy a couple satisfied pats.

“BURP! Aww, isn’t it cute when couples finally move in together?” Ava giggled.

Meanwhile, Gemma had just finished her dump and noticed she was out of toilet paper.

“Shit, now what?!” Gemma shouted to herself.

Gemma then got a new text from Ava.

“Gemma, you there? :0” The text read.

“Yeah, sorry, I ran out of toilet paper and I don’t know what to do. -_-” Gemma texted back.

“Did you still have some tinies in that snack jar? I always wipe myself with tinies when I’m out of toilet paper. 😉” Ava texted back.

Gemma’s stomach rumbled hungrily.

“Yeah, but they were supposed to be my snacks. D:” Gemma texted back.

“a85; Dude, I know it sucks, but trust me, you do not want your poop to dry on your asshole. XD” Ava texted back.

Gemma hesitated, but then reluctantly got to work wiping her asshole with the contents of her snack jar, the unlucky ones getting farted on in the process. Gemma’s stomach rumbled even harder, as if protesting what Gemma was doing with its snacks.

“I’m sorry, but I was out of toilet paper.” Gemma sweetly apologized to her stomach.

Gemma had just enough tinies left in the jar to wipe herself clean and then she sadly flushed them away.

“DAMMIT, YOU TOOK MY FOOD AWAY!” Gemma shouted angrily as she spanked her own butt.

“Hey, weren’t there a couple more jars of tinies in your pantry? 😊” Ava texted.

“WAIT, THERE WERE?! :D” Gemma texted back as she sprinted for the pantry, not even bothering to wash her hands or put her panties back on.

Gemma arrived at the pantry to find the jar Ava was referring to.

“Ava, thanks! You’re a lifesaver! :’’D I’m just so fucking addicted to these snacks right now.” Gemma texted back along with a picture of said jars.

Gemma then decided to make herself a sandwich with some tinies to sate her appetite. As Gemma casually laid out one of the jars next to other sandwich ingredients, it was a cruel reminder to the tinies of what they were, nothing more than a simple ingredient about to go into a young woman’s midnight snack. Gemma made herself a quick sandwich, slapping the tinies on somewhere along the way like they were just another ingredient and took her first bite.

“Mmm, so fucking delicious as always!” Gemma shouted before taking another bite and reaching for her phone.

“I decided to make myself a tiny sandwich. 😊” Gemma texted.

“Lol, and by “tiny sandwich,” I’m guessing that doesn’t mean a sandwich that’s tiny. XD” Ava texted back.

“Yup. 😊 It takes a bit of practice to be able to casually take bites and chew while leaving the tinies whole, but once you do, it’s simply heaven on Earth.” Gemma texted back as she gulped her second bite and went for a third.

Ava yawned sleepily again.

“Hey, dude? I’m probably going to drift off soon, so don’t feel offended when I stop texting back. XD” Ava texted back.

“Mkay. 😊” Gemma texted back as she took yet another bite.

“You know, Gemma, I’ve actually had trouble sleeping for a while now and I think I might know what it is. a85;” Ava texted back as her mood suddenly shifted.

“Oh, no! Please tell me you’re okay! D:” Gemma texted back as she slowed down her sandwich eating.

“I’m sorry if it makes you think less of me…but I still miss Tyler. DX” Ava texted back.

“You still miss that stupid tiny you dated? I’m sorry I teased you so hard about it before, but you’ve gotta admit it’s pathetic to get that upset over a snack. XD” Gemma texted back.

“I know, but he was different than all the others, he was special! I loved him with all my heart! a85;” Ava texted back.

“Don’t love them with your heart, Ava. Love them with your stomach. <3” Gemma texted back as she ate the last bite of her sandwich.


*Flashback*


“Wow, you sound really hungry.” Tyler said as he noticed his girlfriend’s rumbling stomach.

“Yeah, I haven’t eaten anything all day.” Ava responded with a frown.

“Well, we’d better get you something to eat. What would you like?” Tyler asked.

“Actually, a tiny sounds rather good right now.” Ava responded as she held Tyler up to her face and licked her lips.

“Haha…you’re joking…I know you’re joking.” Tyler said nervously.

“No, I think I wanna eat you.” Ava giggled as she rubbed her rumbling belly and kept licking her lips.

“Ava, don’t even try. I know you’d never hurt me.” Tyler responded, trying to blow the whole thing off.

“Hm? Who said anything about hurting you?” Ava asked curiously as she licked her lips even harder.

“Well, I’d die inside your stomach from the acid.” Tyler replied, confused by the question.

“Honey, I’m a giantess, I can stop my digestion if I really want to. Not that I normally do it as I like the idea that no one leaves my stomach alive, but if you’re feeling a bit adventurous, I can let you through unharmed and it’ll be our little secret.” Ava explained with a wink.

“Wait, all giantesses can control their digestion? Then why do they usually kill us in there?” Tyler asked with a concerned tone.

“Yup, unless we’re disabled, we all can. There are multiple reasons why most giantesses don’t. For one thing, it’s nice to get some nutrients in the process. Giantesses also love to be soothed by the screams of digesting tinies. But what I like most about digesting tinies is I enjoy the power of being able to painfully end dozens or even hundreds of lives at once without any affects to myself other than a good snack or meal.” Ava explained with a sadistic smile as she placed Tyler near her open mouth.

Tyler hesitated.

“Now, are you ready to make the brave journey that no tiny has ever survived or are you gonna chicken out? Just so you know, brave men make me…uncontrollably horny.” Ava said invitingly as she widened her mouth even more.

Ava really didn’t expect Tyler to jump in, but to her surprise, he did, which made her heart melt.

“Aww, you really trust me that much?” Ava asked with a warm smile.

“Of course I do, you’re the love of my life. If you promise your stomach is safe, I believe you.” Tyler replied as he hugged Ava’s tongue affectionately.

Ava savored her boyfriend’s taste and happily gulped him down into her warm, soft, acid-free tummy as promised.

“I can’t believe you trusted me. Tens of thousands of tinies have died in there and you entered so willingly.” Ava said warmly as she rubbed her belly.

“Well, those other tinies didn’t have a special eternal bound with you like I do.” Tyler replied as he hugged Ava’s soft tummy walls.

“BURP! I love you.” Ava said sweetly.

“I love you too.” Tyler said sweetly back.


*Back to present*


“So, yeah…I loved him with both my heart and stomach. <3” Ava texted.

“D: Ava, you poor thing. Now you can never have to pleasure of knowing no one has ever come back out of you alive again. :’( I mean, I’ve let tinies live in me for a few hours before if they enjoy it since I like my snacks to know their place and want to thank them for it, but I still NEVER let them out alive.“ Gemma texted back.

“I know. a85; It was a huge mistake, but it just seemed soooo romantic. I wanted him to be the one tiny special enough for me to let survive my whole digestive tract. <3”

Ava then yawned even more sleepily than she had before.

“Sorry I’m texting so slow; I’m starting to get really tired. -_-“ Ava texted back.

“It’s okay, dude. I’m probably going to hit the hay soon too. -O-” Gemma texted back.

Gemma then went to put away her sandwich-making ingredients, but just before she could begin, another craving washed over her.

“BURP! You know, that sandwich really hit the spot. I think I’ll have one more. 😊” Gemma both said out loud and texted.

“Lol, and you’re worried I’M the one who’s going to get fat. XD” Ava texted back.

“Hey, it’s like you said, giantesses can handle a lot of snacking without getting fat. 😉” Gemma texted back.

“XD True!” Ava texted back as she giggled.

“Hey, why don’t you come visit tomorrow and we’ll have a little sandwich party? 😊” Gemma texted back.

However, as Ava was now fast asleep, there was no response.

“Aww, sleep tight, my little Ava.” Gemma said sweetly as she dug into her second sandwich.

The next morning, Ava checked her phone to find Gemma’s text.

:D I’ll be right over…if it’s not a bad time. XD” Ava texted back.

There was a bit of a pause.

“Sorry, I was in the shower and my sponge wouldn’t stop complaining about how much my armpits stink. XD Don’t worry, she knows her place now. <3” Gemma texted back.

“XD I’m sure she does.” Ava texted back, only able to imagine what the ruthless Gemma had done to her disobedient tiny.

“Alright, sandwich party! Ready when you are! 😉” Gemma texted back.

“I’ll be right over! :D” Ava texted back.

Ava then got ready. She showered, making sure to threaten her sponge beforehand to be sure he didn’t give her the same problem Gemma’s sponge gave her, had her morning dump, got dressed, and headed for Gemma’s house with a big appetite and an empty stomach.

“Hi, hope you brought a rumbly tummy.” Gemma greeted Ava as she walked in Gemma’s front door.

“I sure did.” Ava replied through her loudly grumbling stomach. “Sorry to rush, but I need a sandwich now!”

Ava then tried to sprint for the laid-out ingredients, but Gemma stopped her.

“Ava, don’t rush art. If you need an appetizer…I have one for you right here.” Gemma offered with a wink as she pulled her hand out from behind her back to reveal she was holding Tyler.

“Wait, how did you find him?! He disappeared the night he broke up with me, only leaving a note!” Ava shouted in surprise.

“Oh, I was out for a midnight jog and I found him sneaking through the neighborhood. I was planning to keep him alive until you finally came to your senses about him and could kill him for revengeful pleasure. And since I now know that he’s passed through you undigested, he’s even more important than I thought.” Gemma explained.

“STOP! PUT ME DOWN, MONSTER!” Tyler shouted angrily.

“And you’d better be grateful, it was torture to resist putting this little shit in his place.” Gemma added with a sigh as she handed Ava Tyler.

Ava then shed a few tears and held Tyler up to her face.

“Tyler, honey, why did you break my heart?” Ava asked.

“BECAUSE YOU WOULDN’T STOP BEING CRUEL TO MY KIND! AT FIRST, I THOUGHT I COULD CONVINCE YOU TO SHOW US MERCY AND KINDNESS THROUGH OUR RELATIONSHIP, BUT YOU NEVER STOPPED OR EVEN SLOWED DOWN! THAT’S WHY I LEFT YOU!” Tyler screamed at the top of his lungs.

Ava was about to burst out crying, but Gemma stopped her.

“Ava, don’t pay mind to the opinion of a snack.” Gemma said comfortingly. “Remember that huge mistake you made with him, it’s time to correct it. No one gets eaten by Ava without being digested, it’s not too late to save that fact.

Ava then stopped herself from crying and realized what Gemma was suggesting.

“That’s right, if I eat and digest him now, I can get my status back.” Ava thought.

“Ava, I’m sorry I yelled at you. Look, don’t listen to her, she’s been putting garbage in your head. I know there’s good in you deep down, so please, stop treating tinies like toys.” Tyler argued.

Ava thought for a long time, looking back and forth between Gemma and Tyler a few times before speaking.

“Tyler’s…right, Gemma.” Ava said softly.

“Haha, very funny. Now down the hatch, you need that status back.” Gemma said nervously.

“TYLER’S RIGHT, I CAN’T BE CRUEL TO TINIES FOR FUN ANYMORE!” Ava shouted at the top of her lungs as she shoved Gemma on the ground and grabbed the large jar filled with tinies from the sandwich-making table.

“AVA, STOP! THAT’S MY FOOD!” Gemma begged as she chased Ava back to the front door.

“Ava, I’m so proud of you…I love you.” Tyler said as he hugged Ava’s left boob and cried tears of joy.

But only a split second later, Tyler found himself yanked up to Ava’s face.

“SIKE!” Ava laughed as she handed Gemma back her tinies and Gemma burst out laughing along with her.

“Ava, you REALLY got me. I’ll have to make sure to prank you back. HARD.” Gemma foreshadowed playfully.

“AVA, WHY?!” Tyler shouted through a fit of tears.

Ava then dangled Tyler above her hungry mouth.

“Because I’m a giantess.” Ava answered before dropping Tyler in and coldly gulping him down with a sadistic smile.

“BURP! Like I’ve said over the years, NO ONE gets eaten by me and lives…all you did was live a little longer than most people.” Ava mocked Tyler as she rubbed her hungry belly.

“Yay! You got your status back!” Gemma shouted in celebration as she threw her arms around Ava and Ava returned the affection.

“All thanks to you.” Ava said back.

The hugging was nice…until Gemma started groping Ava’s ass.

“Gemma, quit being so pervy!” Ava shouted as she jumped back.

“Sorry, bad hand!” Gemma apologized with a giggle as she slapped her own hand.

Ava’s stomach rumbled hungrily, far from satisfied with a single tiny.

“Alright, those sandwiches aren’t gonna make themselves!” Ava shouted excitedly.

“You know it! Let’s eat!” Gemma shouted back.


And so, the two friends proceeded to have a delicious feast while Tyler sobbed pathetically in Ava’s increasingly cramped belly before being digested like any other piece of food, still unable to forget his love for Ava even with his final thoughts…meanwhile, Ava barely remembered him a week later.


The End