- Text Size +

I was rudely awakened by my phone ringing at a rather early hour. I rubbed my sleepy eyes and noticed it was only 9 AM on the clock. I was sleeping off yesterday’s all-nighter, that I had to pull to meet all the college deadlines. Needless to say, I was less than happy about being woken up this early. I reached for my phone. It was my good friend, Natalie, with whom my contact is so rare these days. Part time job, different majors… It was a hard case of mutual timetable incompatibility. I quickly answered the call.


“Hello? Natalie? We haven’t seen each other in a while!”

“Hi, Vicky! That’s right! I know it’s so sudden, but would you like to hang out with me, just like when we were younger? Maybe you could come over to my place? You haven’t been over in like forever! I can show you my college girl room!”

“I’d love to! I will get dressed and be right over. See you in an hour!”


I pounced at the opportunity as it presented itself. I wanted to relax mentally and meeting with Natalie seemed like a good idea to do just that. She sounded really excited about inviting me too. Maybe we could watch some netflix or have some drinks and complain about life to each other… I left the bed looking forward to our meeting, even if a little early by my standards. Within an hour I was under her door. I hardly got to knock on the door as she opened the door wide with the usual wide smile on her face.


“Hi!”

“Yo!”


She waved me in and we walked to her room, talking about casual stuff like clothes we want for the still early summer or new foods we tried recently. Speaking about clothes, I really liked her lazy Saturday outfit which consisted of an oversized, wrinkled t-shirt reaching to her thighs. The thought of liking her in that way has never crossed my mind yet, but her style was definitely enticing. I found myself wondering if she was wearing panties under that shirt. While going up the stairs to her room, I regrettably tried to sneak a peek at her nether region. I did not get a good look on the area, but I was fairly sure that I could not see any fabric on her thighs. I blushed a little, but did my best to keep cool without tipping her off. We stopped in front of her room. There was a small metal name tag with “Natalie” written on it, in stylized font and the dot over “i” replaced with a little heart. “How cute!” I thought.


“So this is my room, as you remember.” Natalie grabbed the handle. “But! One thing before you enter. There will be something unusual in there… Don’t get freaked out okay?”

My heart skipped a beat with anticipation. Unusual like… what? Sex toys? Drugs? Guns? What could she have meant just now? “Did you kill someone?” I asked half-jokingly in an unsure tone.

“Well, maybe…” We looked at each other in the eyes with blank expressions. “Haha! No, no, no. Just joking. It’s not that. It’s… Well, just come, look!”


She grabbed my hand and opened the door, leading me inside. My eyes wandered all around the relatively large room, floor to ceiling and in every direction looking for this “unusual” item. She certainly appears to have forgotten to put away her personal massager resting inconspicuously on her bed. But every girl has got to have one... Right? It’s hardly unusual. Then, we stopped by a desk occupied by a large terrarium, not unlike the kind you would use to keep lizards or snakes. Natalie let go of my hand and presented the terrarium with both of her hands like a showman.


“A terrarium?”

“Yeah! Well, why don’t you look inside the terrarium?”


I was apprehensive at first. Bugs, spiders and whatever else crawls was simply not my forte. I thought she wanted to make me lean over close, so that something will jump on my face through the glass. I looked into Natalie’s eyes and did as she asked. The inside looked like a replica of a small suburban town with very detailed miniature houses and lots of miniature grass, some small trees of various types and even a lake.


“It looks amazing! I didn’t know you are into miniatures. How long did it take you to build this?”

“Did you spot them?”

“Them?”


A movement inside the terrarium has caught my attention. It was a small and naked… person. She could not have been more than three inches tall or so. My eyes got wide and I jumped a little.


“Oh my God! You have tinies? That’s so cool! Aren’t they super expensive?”

“Well, kinda. My dad got this as a parting gift with the company that makes and trades these.” she said pointing to a complex, if not over-engineered, glue gun looking object with a touch screen attached on her table. “It’s a shrink ray. He has never used it ever, so I asked him if I could borrow it. He didn’t mind.”


I looked inside again and saw more small people gather around in the center of terrarium. I waved my hand at them, which they received warmly and waved back. It was so cool! I found them so cute, I wanted to hold one right away. I mean, they are people with feelings just like Natalie or me, but it’s just so irresistible to hug someone to small. It was kinda like with small kittens or puppies.


“Did you shrink some random people and put them in your room?” I asked as the thought crossed my mind.

“Oh! No, no, no! Come on, Vicky, you know me better than this. They were all shrunk willingly, I swear. Some of them even insisted on doing this. They are all my friends from high school or college, who were tired of the pressure of life and school. I hate to see my friends be unhappy, so I asked if they would like to live with me permanently without any stress or worries. I do my best to keep their existence from being boring, too! We play, watch movies together…” She explained smiling at the tiny people gathered around. “Legally, they are my pets but I never treat them as anything less than friends, just like when we were before! Well, admittedly, it gets a little bit hard to be personal with that much size difference, so we hang out as a group usually and it’s fun. Not at all like the tinies you see manhandled or abused on the Internet. That’s just awful.”


The way she explained everything made perfect sense to me, even though I felt it should not. It was so dehumanizing, humiliating, demeaning and so forth. Not only to shrink, but also to become a property of your friend… Just entertaining the thought had disgusted me. But… I can’t say I did not feel some draw towards it, in more ways than just relaxed living. Something had awakened inside of me, sexually too. Natalie was a good person, I knew her very well. If I got shrunk, and I could choose my owner, it would definitely be her. The shrink gun was right there and my potential owner right next to it. The possibility of living the easy life was right there, on the table. Do I take it? Should I? What would my parents think? My friends? I was so confused internally, and also slightly horny at the idea of a giant Natalie taking care of me.


Natalie and I left the terrarium alone and started doing the usual hanging out stuff. We watched a movie over a glass of good wine each, sitting comfortably on her bed. We were talking about everything and anything like hot boys or college stress. At the same time, I could not get rid of these invasive thoughts about her shrinking me. A single glass of wine was enough to muster liquid courage in me. As our conversation lulled, I looked at the terrarium.

“I-… I wonder what it’s like…”

“Well, nobody is complaining as far as I know. Nobody is trying to escape or hide from me either. I can’t say I am perfect, but I am doing my best to make my friends’ lives easier, right?”

“Do you…” I made a rubbing motion over my crotch. “With them? In front of them?”

“Hahaha!” Natalie flushed red and laughed heartily. “No! Well, I mean… I thought about it. I’m sure more than one guy, because there are guy friends of mine there too, thought about it too. You can tell with guys easily, right? With girls, it’s a little harder.” She smiled. “I don’t want to risk their lives for my own perversions.” She then leaned over to my ear and whispered seductively “But if someone would ask me, and promised they were very careful, I am sure we could figure something out.” and then giggled. Her infectious slightly drunk giggle and perverse talk also got me giggling a little.


“Natalie. Can I become your pet?” I asked boldly without any inhibition. The alcohol was the one to ask this question, not me, but now that the cat was out of the bag… The mood turned a little serious. I looked into her eyes. She was a little puzzled, shocked even.

“Vicky… You know that this is not reversible, right? If we do this, you will leave all of your life behind. Tinies can’t go to college or work, or visit their friends or family… But, I mean, if you want to see your family or friends I can do my best to arrange a meeting here, or carry you with me somewhere. Are you sure you are okay with that? You will have to depend on me for everything.” Natalie sounded super concerned, but frankly, I was too horny and drunk to consider what she said seriously. “But if you are still up for it, then I’m so happy. I will take care of you so much! Hugs and kisses every day!” She said adjusting her quite presentable breasts, making them bounce a little.

“What do I do?”
“Just take off your clothes, so that you don’t get blanketed by them. Oh, and if you decide you are uncomfortable with this at any point, please let me know. Once shrinking starts, it can’t be stopped!”


I obliged, taking off my clothes as quickly as I could, creating a little mess on her floor in the process. My panties had become slightly wet due to my excitement. Traces of viscous, clear liquid glistened as I pulled them down my legs. Natalie got very close to me, our breasts nearly touching. She helped me undo my bra. It was really happening. My heart raced with anticipation.


“I see you are very excited about this” Natalie said while taking a quick glance at my privates. “I can smell your... Enthusiasm.” Natalie emphasized on the last word, seductively letting out a breath on my neck. I was looking deeply into her eyes, breathing shallowly. I yipped, feeling her cold hand make contact with my privates. She drove her fingers gently went across my slit. I felt spikes of pleasure as the finger tip of each finger touched my clit. Natalie smelled her hand, now covered in my personal juices, and licked it from the palm to the tip of her fingers in a single motion. “I like your sweet taste.” Natalie’s erotic display only got me more eager. She reached for the shrink gun and aimed at me.


“I will be a good pet, Natalie.” I said, feeling my horniness spike.

“Have fun being my pet, Vicky.”


Suddenly, I felt very disoriented. My head spinned. Everything was becoming increasingly larger. It was working! Before I knew it, I was small just like these people I saw in the terrarium. I found myself near Natalie’s personal massager wand, which happened to be as tall as a two story house from my current perspective. I looked up and saw Natalie looking down at me with a warm smile. My position on the bed finally allowed me to look under her oversized shirt unobscured. She was not wearing anything down there, just as I had suspected earlier. A gust of air had wafted the smell of her wet vagina over my face. The smell turned me on so much my legs began to tremble a little. Natalie extended her arm, inviting me on her open palm. It was the same palm she used to pleasure me a moment ago. It was weird sitting in my own, still warm, pussy juices. The scent was quite overpowering. I could not help myself and tasted a little. Indeed, the taste was sweetish. Probably due to all the strawberries I ate recently?


Natalie brought me to her face and opened her mouth slightly, revealing the tip of her tongue along with perfect teeth. I could feel Natalie’s warm, moist breath envelop my entire body. It was on my face, my breasts, stomach, even my ass and going up my pussy… She breathed on me again and again. Each time made me slightly more horny and wet. The smell was not offensive at all, yet still personal enough to make it feel very intimate. Getting eaten by her has crossed my mind in the heat of the moment, but it seemed as if she just wanted to tease me. Eventually, I was lowered to her breast area and “hugged”. With this much of a size difference, it is hard to talk about proper hugging. It was more of her pressing me slightly into her shirt between her breasts. I could feel the warmth from both sides. Finally, I heard a voice from above.


“Wanna meet your new friends, Vicky?”

“Yes, ‘master’” I playfully revered Natalie to indulge her somewhat.


She introduced me to the tinies residing in her terrarium. I was received warmly. The people here were so relaxed and easy going. Naturally, it was at least somewhat awkward to introduce myself, standing naked and horny with my own vaginal juices drying over me. But, I managed to pull it off and became friends with everyone right away. Natalie has even assembled a little home, piece by piece, just for me. She called my parents so that I could let them know my choice to become her pet. Surprisingly, they were quite supportive. They said both the new size me and Natalie were always welcome to visit or even stay over in the room that was once my own.


Weeks have passed since my shrinking. Natalie proved to be really gentle with us, just like she had assured me on that day. For example, she took me alone for walks around the block with me poking out of her shirt’s breast pocket. She would play with us almost daily – read us a book, play a tabletop game with us, show us videos she liked on the Internet… And a lot more! It was hardly boring! When it came to food, we were free to make a list of anything we wanted, vote on it and Natalie would cook our choice for us. Natalie would even share her alcoholic drinks with us. It was really great having someone take care of your every single need and then some more!


Sometimes, we would watch movies together. Natalie would take all eight of us from the terrarium and put us on her naked stomach. I never took her for an exhibitionist before my shrinking. She liked to flaunt her quite attractive body to us often. For example, it was common for her to loom over the terrarium without a care about her completely exposed breasts or nether region. She was fully naked during these events too. Sitting on an unclothed, attractive girl is quite serene. Feeling her body live beneath your feet, or ass if you are seated, made me feel somewhat insignificant. Noises she was completely oblivious to such as her stomach growling, burps or even quiet farts were quite intimidating at our reduced size. I learned to tune these out eventually, but the noises were generally accompanied by her body moving, quite violently from our perspective.


I remember the first time I set my feet on Natalie’s stomach. We were watching a movie, when I heard an ungodly noise followed by earthquake-like movement. I lost balance and fell. Natalie then grabbed me by the torso and placed me next to her mouth with her tongue sticking out. “Gonna eat you!!!” She said playfully and then proceed to lick me from my feet to my head. Her saliva got everywhere on my body. I could taste and smell the blueberry yogurt she had earlier on her tongue. My hair got wet and messy. When the saliva cooled down a little, I also felt gross. Needless to say, I was not a fan of tasting her recent meal on her tongue or having my hair messed up and slathered in her saliva. I could not be upset with her, though. Natalie looked so cute having fun and covering me in her spit. Besides, it was a little bit like kissing, right? Or, at least, as close to it as the size difference allowed. I could take feeling a little gross and smelling like her food if it meant I was kissing her. Natalie liked doing it to me so much, that it became yet another fun game that I played with her. I would pretend to be willing or unwilling prey, depending on my mood, to indulge her in her harmless fun.


The memories of the day when I was shrunk were quite strongly embedded in my mind. Particularly her body and the scents… Every day I saw Natalie in her beautiful naked form. When she was placing us on herself, I could also touch her nearly anywhere… Anywhere but her privates. It was not a rule or anything, but I never saw anyone climbing on her breasts or venturing below her waist line. I never brought it up and I never heard it discussed by my peers. It was killing me inside, even if I enjoyed everything we did together. A naked, attractive girl is taking care of our every need and yet touching her seemed to be off limits… Then I remembered her words from the day I was shrunk. Natalie would not be against doing something with one of her tiny pet friends. “Something could be arranged.” she said to me with her slightly blushed face. Yesterday, after I was bathed by Natalie in a sink, at my request no less, I boldly asked her if I could assist her in what I referred to as “private business on the bed”. She was quite struck. I guess, I was the first tiny in her collection to ever suggest this. And the sudden way I asked put her on the spot too, probably. I loved to look at her baffled expression. I could just tell she was thinking it through. It took a moment of consideration and hesitation on her part, but ultimately she showed interest in my offer. Natalie made me promise that I would not do anything dangerous. We headed to her room, or rather, she did and I was carried in her hand.


She lied down on her bed, assuming a comfortable position. I was gently lowered onto her groin, the lowest part of her I have ever stood on yet. I sat with my pussy against her smooth, warm skin. Her body heat felt comfortable on my body. Natalie spread some body massaging oil on her hands, before spreading it on her slit and then me. She restricted my movements with one of her hands and used the other to rub the slightly flagrant oil all over me, leaving no place dry. She used her finger and carefully massaged my stomach in a circular motion. Then my breasts, my neck, my back and finally my ass and pussy too. I felt like I was her doll at that moment. Natalie weakly poked my breasts all wide eyed, watching them fold and bounce. It was a little painful for me, but also incredibly hot as she did this. She paid an equal amount of attention to my nether region. She spread my ass cheeks apart with her pointing finger and drove it up and down, before doing the same to my pussy. She massaged my clit, and everything else, in a slow circular motion. Natalie’s finger was relatively huge. I felt each individual fingerprint ridge imprinting on my skin, flapping my vaginal lips every way without any resistance. It did not take long before I was reduced to a moaning, spasming mess. She released me from her grip and I collapsed on my knees. I was trying to gather my senses after the intense session. I buried my face in her skin. Salty taste of sweat hit my nostrils and tongue as I struggled to breathe. Reducing me to this state must have awakened something in Natalie as well. The air had become quite thick with the scent of her wet pussy. I may have gotten more than I bargained for. The fun was only beginning…


Natalie helped me stand up and then lowered me to her wet and oiled slit. Her body heat was radiating into my face even more so than before. The smell was stronger here too. My mind went blank with the overabundance of Natalie’s pheromones entering my nose. I felt overwhelmed.


“I will go very slowly, okay? If you get uncomfortable or hurt, tell me right away. Ready? Here I go…”


She planted me face first into her expanded clitoris. The rest of my body has basically sunk into her. The only thing preventing me from slipping down her slit was her hand propping me up. My natural instinct was to reach for her clit with my tongue and hands. Despite my height, I had no trouble handling her sensitive part. I reached into the clitoral hood, caressing and licking the clit. I felt weak muscle contractions against my body inside her vagina. They came and went in waves. The way they felt was not unlike a full body massage, except significantly more wet and warm. Each contraction was followed by her body temperature increasing slightly. Her muscle spasms were moving my body on their whim like ocean waves. Natalie’s fingertips started twitching, moving me up and down a little. I heard her moans and labored breathing above. At this point the contractions were strong enough to squeeze my body as they saw fit. My chest was getting constricted, with me hardly being able to get a breath in. I had no doubt that Natalie could crush me like a bug with her pussy. Just as I thought the next spasm would end me, I was released from the grip of her vaginal muscles. I gasped for air, breathing a lungful of sex scented dense air. My body was promptly covered in Natalie’s milky, thick ejaculate. I took some on my hands and smelled it. It smelled like Natalie. I buried my face inside her slit, drinking a mouthful of the fluid. It tasted like Natalie. I felt my entire body become fully permeated with her juices – my hair, my skin… She was also inside my lungs, my mouth, my stomach… My vagina was flooded with her ejaculate as well. I will never fully get rid of Natalie’s smell from my body now, no matter how many times I bathe. But, I would not have it any other way. I kissed Natalie’s clit, feeling her jump a little in response. I was lifted back on her groin. I sat down, feeling her cum trickle down my body. Natalie was still breathing heavily from the intense experience, as was I. We looked at each other’s flushed faces in silence.


I love being Natalie’s pet.