- Text Size +

Emma then began making herself a sandwich, but she soon realized that she was out of meat. She was disappointed for a moment, but then realized that she did have meat, she had a box filled with tinies! She then proceeded to grab a few tinies and enclose them in her sandwich. The tinies were too confused to even begin asking questions at first, but even the most confused soul who had their concept of reality ripped out from under them knows they are about to be eaten when a giant woman adds them to a sandwich. Emma felt thrills flow throughout her body as her food begged not to be eaten.

When Emma took her first bite, she heard screaming and begging start coming from the tinies still in the box which made her realize that Heaven has an attic.

“NO! PLEASE DON’T EAT MY BROTHER! EAT ME INSTEAD!” One tiny in the box pleaded.

“NOT MY BELOVED WIFE! ANYONE BUT HER!” Another pleaded.

Emma was eating the loved ones of sentient beings who could do nothing but plea in vain as she continued to snack, and she would have no consequences whatsoever for it. She was a being of absolute power compared to them, a Goddess. They were nothing but bits of meat to add to her sandwich that wouldn’t even keep her hunger at bay for very long. The tinies tasted amazing, but Emma had no interest in chewing them. Instead, she wanted to feel her prey be helplessly digested in her Goddess belly.

After Emma finished her snack, she lifted her shirt and placed the box to her stomach. The blood-curdling screams from the tinies burning in her stomach acid sent all the remaining tinies into a fit of tears and panic.

“BURP! Man, I’ve only had you guys for three minutes and you’ve already come in handy.” She said through a burp as she rubbed her satisfied tummy.

Emma was then overcome with an extreme urge to masturbate as the suffering screams from her stomach echoed throughout her body. She picked a young woman up from the box of tinies and took her into her bedroom. Emma laid on the bed, threw off her pants and panties and began masturbating furiously, using the young woman as a dildo. She quickly started orgasming endlessly, each orgasm a better quality than any she had while masturbating to porn.

“Did I die and go to Heaven?” Emma asked herself through her sexual moaning.

Emma used up so much energy masturbating that she finally just collapsed asleep. The next morning, Emma woke up to find that she had crushed her dildo to death.

“Aw, tinies are so fragile.” Emma giggled.

Emma felt relieved like she had never felt before. Giantess porn was never enough to truly satisfy her sexual appetite, but this was. She started to get ready for work with a smile on her face for a change, but then quickly remembered that she didn’t have to go to work anymore. She had that credit card. However, Emma looked forward to telling her boss off before quitting, so she got ready for work anyway. She had pancakes with a side of tinies for breakfast, washed her body using a tiny as a sponge, got dressed and was ready to head out to work. Everything seemed to be in order, but right before she left, she had a naughty idea for scaring her boss. She pocketed one of her tinies and a toy magic wand she played with when she was a kid and left for work.

“EMMA! YOU’RE LATE AGAIN! WHY AREN’T YOU WORKING?!” Emma’s boss shouted as she walked into his office with an empowered look on her face. “What’s with that cocky look, Emma? You’re really pushing your limits with my patience, you know?”

Emma walked up to his desk before swiping all his office supplies onto the floor and sitting down in the space on his desk where the supplies once were.

“THAT’S IT! YOU’RE FIRED!” Her boss shouted at the top of his lungs.

“Fired? Me?” Emma responded with a sarcastic sad look on her face. “Please don’t make me so upset because I tend to snack when I’m upset, and I don’t want to get fat.”

Emma then pulled the screaming tiny out of her pocket.

“WHAT THE?!” Her boss shouted as he fell backwards in his chair. “WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!”

Emma sat up and bent down to her boss’s face and held the tiny up to him.

“Oh, this? Just some random person I casted a shrinking spell on last night. Humans make very good snacks, you see.” Emma explained before she ate the tiny right in front of him. “BURP! I’m a witch, you see, and I recently learned the shrinking spell. And after I learned that shrunken humans make such delicious snacks, I’ve been going around shrinking people I can stand to live without and making snacks out of them. And given that my last one is gone thanks to you, I guess you’ll have to be the replacement.”

Emma continued as she took the toy wand out of her pocket and pointed it at her boss.

“NO, EMMA! PLEASE DON’T!” Her boss pleaded as he burst into tears.

“Yeah, you were always a huge asshole, so I think you deserve this anyway.” Emma stated as she began to wave her wand around and chant gibberish.

“I’LL DO ANYTHING! ANYTHING! PLEASE! I WANT TO LIVE! EAT ALL MY EMPLOYEES AND MY FAMILY IF YOU WANT, BUT PLEASE DON’T EAT ME!” The boss continued pleading.

“Hmm…” Emma thought to herself with a sadistic smile. “Fine, but you’ll have to do something in return.”

A few minutes later, the boss called a meeting of everyone in the building and everyone gathered in the meeting room. Emma and the boss then stood up on the meeting table, inviting strange looks.

“My loyal employees, I have seen the error of my ways, which is why I am dividing my entire fortune between all of you. I am truly sorry for being the greedy asshole I was all those years, but something changed me. That thing was religion. I am now a devout worshipper of Emma’s butt.” The boss announced as Emma pulled down her pants and the boss kneeled before her butt and started praying.

The entire room erupted into laughter and celebration, no one would ever have to work again (except the boss). Everyone simply figured that Emma must have gotten some serious dirt on the boss that could land him in jail if it got out or something, but only Emma and the boss knew the truth. Emma told him that no one will ever believe him and waltzed out on a shopping spree.

When Emma returned home, she transferred the remaining tinies into a cage she bought and placed it on her bedside table.

“Just in case I need a snack in a pinch.” Emma said to the tinies with a smile.

Emma then undressed, propped herself up with pillows, and started reading a giantess novel she ordered.

“I wonder if this will give me any ideas.” Emma thought out loud.

As Emma read the book, her exposed tummy asked for snacks by rumbling once per chapter or so. It was no major distraction or anything, she had a snack supply sitting right beside her. Emma was happy to please her stomach even if it kept interrupting her reading because it was interrupted to remind her of her absolute power. The simple rumbling of her naked tummy during her casual reading had the power to end entire lives. Emma felt a thrill go through her like a lightning bolt whenever the tinies let out panicking screams to yet another one of her belly sounds. She also found the blood-curdling screams echoing throughout her body to be soothing. There were innocent people dying inside her gut in a horrific, slow, and painful death while she simply relaxed in bed.

“This is the life.” She thought.

After Emma was finished reading, she checked her phone to reveal something that put a halt to all her fun, the hacker had sent her a message.

“Emma, did you forget rule number one of your contract? Never show anyone in real life your tinies?” The message read.

Emma felt her heart sink.

“PLEASE DON’T FIRE ME! IT’S AS IF I DIED AND WENT TO HEAVEN! YOU CAN’T TAKE THIS AWAY FROM ME!” Emma typed back, rapidly tearing up. “HOW DID YOU EVEN KNOW THAT I SHOWED ONE OF MY TINIES TO SOMEONE?!”

“Emma, there was a webcam on your boss’s computer. How did you not see that?” The hacker replied.

“What, how the hell did this hacker know to be looking through his webcam at that time?” Emma thought, getting more and more terrified of this hacker each time she talked to whoever…or whatever was behind the screen.

“Emma, don’t cry. I really like you, so I’ll give you another chance. However, you will be punished.” The hacker continued.

“THANK YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH! IT’LL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN, I SWEAR!” Emma typed back, switching her tears to tears of joy.

“I believe you, but you will not be forgiven a second time.” The final message read before the chat box deleted itself and returned Emma to her phone’s home screen.

Emma began comfort snacking on the tinies as she dried her tears, eating a large portion of her supply which she later regretted. A few days of heaven later, Emma was running low on tinies and really hoped she would still get a new supply one week from the date she got her first batch like was originally said.

“Dammit, I really shouldn’t have eaten so many that night!” Emma shouted in frustration.

Emma jumped for joy when a familiar knock fell upon her door and she ran out to find a small box just like last time. When she opened the box, she found a note attached to a smaller box.

“Emma, I apologize for this gross request. I understand that you’re going to hate this as most girls do, but someone must do it because we cannot let any of our loyal members go without their kinks. I’ve given you twice as many tinies as last time, half are for your assignment and the other half are a resupply for your personal tinies. You are to record yourself taking a dump on the toilet and then using tinies as your toilet paper before flushing them down with everything else each day for the rest of the week and uploading them to the link below. You will be given assignments like this for the next month before your punishment is over, no appeals.” The note read.

Emma nearly vomited, but she didn’t back down. She grabbed one of the tinies out of the box and crushed him above everyone, sending them into the panicking screams she loves so much.

“Bear with this, Emma. This kind of pleasure right here makes anything worth it, no matter how much I have to humiliate myself.” Emma said to herself.

Emma decided to get it over with like tearing off a bandage. She took half the tinies out of the box and added them to the cage at her bedside, then took the box to her bathroom and started recording. Her face turned bright red as she emptied her bowels in front of the camera, she hoped this would be okay for the video.

“Oops, looks like I’m out of toilet paper.” She started acting. “Oh, I know the perfect substitute.”

She then took a tiny out of the box and wiped herself with her. The tiny started gagging and screaming. Emma then realized that this wasn’t so bad after all. Sure, it was extremely embarrassing, but also extremely empowering. She was using innocent, helpless people as toilet paper, smothering them in her waste with nothing they could do about it. After a few more wipes, Emma was overcome by an urge to masturbate. She used the next tiny as a dildo to get in a few orgasms during this unusual bathroom break before wiping her ass with him and tossing him in with the others. A few wipes later and she was all clean. She flushed and shut off the camera.

Emma uploaded it to the website and skipped off to play with her new tinies.

Unlimited sex gratification and empowerment, finishing a high-paying day at work just for going to the bathroom, you would think Emma had the perfect life, but something still felt missing. The gross assignments followed for the next few weeks, giving Emma such a confusing mixture of embarrassment and pleasure that she wasn’t sure whether to be happy or sad. On the day it was finally over, she received a small gift box along with her usual generic cardboard box with a small note.

“Sorry I had to punish you, Emma. But I’m sure you understand how important it is that we keep this secret. Here, I hope this gift makes it up to you. He needed to be shut up anyway. No hard feelings, right?” The note read.

Inside the box, Emma found her ex-boss who had been shrunken into a tiny.

“Perfect, I was craving getting even more revenge on you for all those years you tormented me in that oppressive office.” Emma stated with a smile.

“NO! YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDN’T SHRINK ME IF I DID THOSE THINGS WE AGREED TO, REMEMBER?!” The boss pleaded.

“Yes, I remember, but I’m afraid I’m not the one who shrunk you.” Emma replied.

Later, Emma went out for an evening jog with her shrunken boss under her armpit, his gagging under the worsening smell the perfect motivator to keep working out.

“NO, PLEASE! YOU CAN’T MAKE ME DO THAT! IT’S TOO CRUEL! IT’S TOO CRUEL!” Her boss pleaded as Emma held his face up to her armpit as she rested on a bench.

“Hmm, I don’t seem to recall you ever showing me mercy when I really didn’t want to do a job for you, so I have no reason to take pity on you.” Emma responded as she pressed him closer. “Now lick up all my sweat, I don’t want it getting all over my shirt.”

“NO! YOU CAN’T MAKE ME!” The boss shouted at the top of his lungs.

“You lose one limb for every 10 seconds this argument continues.” Emma threatened.

The boss finally caved and started forcing her armpit sweat down his throat while Emma moaned with sadistic pleasure. But then, just as Emma was about to have him switch to her other armpit, she quickly shoved him between her butt cheeks to muffle his voice as she saw someone coming.

“Emma, is that you?” The man asked.

“J-John?!” Emma shouted in surprise.

The two swiftly threw their arms around each other and started kissing.

“But John, I thought you were braindead from a skiing accident. The doctors said there was no chance you would wake up.” Emma said through the kissing.

“Well, lucky that my stubborn parents refused to let them pull the plug for all those years because they were wrong.” John responded.

John, the only man that Emma has ever loved enough to not secretly wish to shrink and torment was the thing Emma was missing, Emma was missing love. A special tiny that Emma could love and care for as a gentle giantess.

“If only you were a tiny, John.” Emma said softly.



“IF ONLY YOU WERE A TINY!” Emma shouted before running off as she jumped for joy.

“Tiny?! Emma, wait! Don’t leave me when this is the first chance we’ve had to be together in years!” John shouted as he ran after her, but he couldn’t keep up.

Emma got home and started shouting at her webcam.

“HEY, HACKER! IT’S ME, EMMA! I HAVE A FAVOR TO REQUEST! PLEASE, IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME!” Emma yelled in excitement as her computer screen cut to a chat box.

“Let me guess, you want me to make John a tiny?” The first message read.

“Wait, how did you know?!” Emma asked, surprised yet again.

“Emma, you both had smartphones with working microphones, how do you keep not noticing these things?” The next message read.

Emma simply continued begging, somewhat ignoring the fact that she was now even more scared of this hacker’s power.

“PLEASE, MAKE JOHN INTO A TINY AND GIVE HIM TO ME!” Emma pleaded.

There was a short pause.

“Emma, I just did a custom shrinking for you and here you are not a day later asking for another one?” The hacker finally responded.

A look of immense sadness washed over Emma’s face.

“Emma, I’m teasing you. You’re my favorite giantess, so I’ll gladly spoil you. ^-^” The next message clarified.

“THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!” Emma shouted as she started hugging and kissing her monitor.

“Human touch…I wonder what that really feels like.” A new message read when Emma stopped giving affection to her monitor as if it was the hacker.

“What?” Emma asked.

“Don’t worry yourself with that, never mind.” The final message read before the chat box deleted itself again.

As Emma laid down to go to sleep that night, she started out with a smile so big that it felt like her cheeks were being ripped apart, but the smile slowly started to fade. Something else still wasn’t quite right.

“What’s wrong? I thought the thing I was missing was love and I’m going to have love now, so what’s bothering me?” Emma thought, curiously.

Emma started to toss and turn.

“Human touch…I wonder what that really feels like.” Emma kept repeating these words in her own mind.