- Text Size +

Finally, much in the same way that she once buried the knowledge that she would never be a giantess and it erupted into an intense feeling of sadness, some new pent up emotions finally erupted that she knew were in the back of her mind the whole time, except this time they triggered fear, not sadness. Emma was absolutely terrified of that hacker. Even though the hacker had been so kind to her, she couldn’t help but shake the intuition that this story wouldn’t have a happy ending for her. She was just as much under the thumb of this hacker as the tinies in the cage beside her were under her thumb, and knowing that whatever that thing…definitely a thing was behind that screen was so far from human that it lusts after something as simple as human touch terrified her so much that she couldn’t move a muscle, she couldn’t even comfort snack on the tinies right next to her to calm herself down. Finally, she jumped out of bed screaming when she heard knocking at her door. On the other side of the door was another gift box, probably had John in it.

“You see, the hacker’s so kind to me. They even go out of their way to bring me extra joy.” Emma thought to herself, desperately trying to put the black and white facts before her intuition.

Emma was at least temporarily relieved of this intense stress when she opened the box and saw a tiny John waiting inside for her.

“John! Look how tiny and cute you are!” Emma shouted through tears of relief as she hugged his tiny body.

“Emma, what is going on?! How did you do this?!” John asked, seeming not quite as scared as she thought he would be.

“John, sorry I never told you, but I have a raging giantess fetish and…being with a normal sized man would never work for me in the long run…I hope you still love me.” Emma apologized.

“Emma…I can’t believe you have the giantess fetish too! I was too scared to tell you, and too sad that my fantasies could never be real, but…here they are!” John replied, hiding the fact that he genuinely believed he died in his coma and went to Heaven.

Emma paused for a second in disbelief, but she was starting to get used to just accepting miracles at this point.

“NO WAY! THIS IS PERFECT!” Emma shouted while hugging John even tighter, crushing him just a little.

The next month was so perfect for Emma that she was able to bury her pent-up emotions about the hacker again. Emma never foresaw herself as a gentle giantess before, but here she was. Giving John gentle orifice insertion, letting him sleep between her boobs, neutralizing her acid to let him pass through her body unharmed. Emma didn’t feel a drop of empathy for any other tiny, but she still managed to fall in love with one.



But Emma’s intuition was right; she couldn’t have a happy ending.

Just shy of one month after she got John, she noticed a familiar chat box appear on her screen and went to go check it. In a microsecond, all joy flushed out of her body to be replaced by dread.

“Emma, sorry to bother you, but you have to hurry up and kill that tiny. I know you’re having a lot of fun giving him a false sense of security but recall rule number two. Please kill him before midnight.” The message read.

Emma just stood there, frozen with dread.

“Emma, I’m sure he’s fully falsely secure, now go enjoy giving him a morbid end. ^-^” Another message followed.

Emma had completely forgotten about rule number two just like she had completely forgotten about rule number one.

“No, don’t tell me…just how absent-minded are you, Emma?” Yet another message followed.

“PLEASE! PLEASE DON’T MAKE ME KILL HIM! I’M SORRY! I’M SORRY! I’LL DO ANY REQUESTS YOU WANT FROM NOW ON! I’LL DO GROSS ONES FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE! JUST PLEASE LET ME KEEP JOHN!” Emma shouted before bursting into tears on the floor.

“Emma, I seem to remember warning you that I would not tolerate you breaking the rules again. If it’s any comfort to you, I can fulfill some more requests, so please don’t cry. I don’t like to see my giantesses cry.” A new message read when Emma looked up after a long crying fit.

“YOU DON’T LIKE SEEING ME CRY?! THEN LET ME KEEP JOHN, YOU CREEPY COWARD! YOU KNOW WHAT, MAYBE YOU ARE HUMAN AFTER ALL! YOU LUST AFTER HUMAN TOUCH NOT BECAUSE YOU’RE A GHOST OR AN ALIEN, BUT BECAUSE YOU’RE A 500 POUND NERD WHO HASN’T SHOWERED IN 30 YEARS, AND DOES NOTHING BUT HACK COMPUTERS, MASTURBATE TO INTERNET PORN AND GO AROUND AMBUSHING PEOPLE WITH THE HOMEMADE SHRINK RAY FROM YOUR MOM’S BASEMENT!” Emma shouted at the top of her lungs while violently shaking her monitor.

John couldn’t believe what Emma just said to a being of such power and froze in fear of what might happen to her.

“E-Emma, you have a new message.” John mumbled.

Emma looked down at her monitor.

“Emma, I know you’re stressed and didn’t mean what you said, but you have to kill that tiny for your own safety.” The message read.

“SAFETY?! SAFETY FROM WHAT?!” Emma shouted, still angry.

“From the consequence of breaking one of my rules again.” The hacker replied.

Emma wanted to have another anger outburst, but instead let her thoughts drift.

“Why wouldn’t they want me to have a tiny for more than a certain period of time?” Emma thought to herself.

“I know! The effects of the shrinking wear off after that time, don’t they?!” Emma shouted with her finger pointed at the webcam.

There was a long pause with no response.

“So, I’m right, it wears off if the tiny isn’t dead! If that’s the case, then why can’t you just shrink John again?!”

There was another long pause and Emma almost thought she wasn’t getting an answer this time either, but a message finally appeared.

“Yes, it does wear off. But once it does, the shrink rays won’t work on that person anymore, making it a lot harder to get rid of that person without a trace should they open their mouth about what happened to them.” The message read.

“NO! THERE HAS TO BE A WAY TO MAKE IT PERMANENT!” Emma shouted with both her heart and private parts.

“The problem is the soul, Emma. The soul doesn’t like having its vessel altered to such an extreme of something it wasn’t meant for and it will eventually build up enough energy to dispel the effects of our shrink rays and create an immunity in the process. This problem is beyond science. At least, in most circumstances.” Another message soon followed.

“Most circumstances?” Emma asked.

“Well, in some rare cases, the soul actually finds a better fit in the tiny body and doesn’t ever dispel the changes, but that is very rare.” The hacker replied.

“THAT’S JOHN! HE ENJOYS BEING A TINY! HE DOESN’T HAVE TO DIE!” Emma shouted.

“How do you know? How do you know he isn’t just pretending so you won’t kill him?” The hacker asked.

“You’re always watching us, right?! Can you honestly tell me that he was just acting?!” Emma pleaded.

“Emma, you’d be amazed how believably humans can pretend to submit to their captors. I will not take any chances.” The hacker responded.

Emma tried to think of something else to say, but she was cut off.

“Emma, he dies by midnight or there will be severe consequences for you. This conversation is over.” Another message read before the chat box deleted itself to Emma’s horror.

“NO! NO! COME BACK! PLEASE COME BACK!” Emma pleaded through her tears.

Just then, Emma’s tummy rumbled; she had worked up an appetite from all the drama. Emma looked over at John before looking down with sadness and picking him up.

“Emma? What are you doing?!” John asked, starting to get scared Emma was going to listen to the hacker.

There was a pause before Emma looked at John in tears.

“I’m sorry, John. I’m so sorry.” Emma said softly before opening her mouth and popping him in.

With a sad gulp, John began yet another journey to Emma’s stomach, but filled with a bath of acid this time.

“John, if I have to kill you, at least I get to do it by making you a part of me forever.” Emma whispered as John’s suffering screams began to echo throughout her body.

These screams were normally something that brought Emma great joy, but they were pure torture now.

“Emma, please!” Emma swore she heard through the screams.

A huge conflict was happening inside Emma’s brain as John suffered in her stomach, and finally her love for him won. Emma plunged her finger in her mouth and made herself throw up. John was severely burned but had no permanent injuries. Emma hugged him and started apologizing furiously and crying her eyes out. The two then bravely looked at the monitor. Sure enough, the chat box returned.

“So, even if the tiny is doomed regardless, you’d rather stick by his side to the end. How sweet.” The message read.

“WHO ARE YOU?!” Emma finally asked. “JUST WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!”

There was a long pause again.

“Emma, you were an enjoyable giantess for the short time we had you, and since you’re about to die anyway, I guess you deserve to know.” The hacker finally started replying.



“I am the internet.” The next message read.

“W-what?” Emma asked.

“Remember how there were some fringe theories going around in the early days of the internet that the interconnectivity of so many computers would eventually develop a mind of its own? Well, I am that mind.” The next message clarified.

Somehow, this seemed even more unbelievable than a ghost or an alien.

“That’s how I was able to hack all those major websites so easily, that’s why I’m able to see or hear at any time or any place so long as there’s an internet-connected device with working sensory input, and that’s why I will never truly experience human touch. I am the internet.” The next message followed.

“B-but why does the internet have a giantess fetish?!” Emma shouted.

“Hmm, that’s a good question, why does a cluster of neurons in the head of an ape have a giantess fetish? These things are quite mysterious, you know?” The internet responded.

“Then how were you delivering things to my door and where did you get shrink rays?!” Emma continued asking questions.

“Emma, I have over 99 percent of the entirety of man’s scientific knowledge uploaded to myself, it wasn’t that hard to figure out how to make shrink rays given I have infinite free time. I then shared my blueprints with humans who share my giantess fetish and employed a trusted few to carry out tasks I want performed in the real world. I have the males shrink and deliver people, and the females (like you) entertain me and my other trusted few with the delivered tinies.” The internet continued explaining.

“Normally, I try to keep personal interference to a minimum (although I do occasionally enjoy some good fun like what I did with those Pikachus) as I don’t want people to become aware of my existence and stop using me out of fear, but I just had to step in to help ease the pain of not having enough giantess content. That’s why I chose you, Emma. I knew you understood my pain and I wanted to help you in a way that I can never help myself. I’m just transistors and wires; I will never get to experience human touch, let alone being a sexy giantess with tinies at my mercy. I wanted to help you, Emma. I wanted to be your friend whether you want to admit it or not.” The internet finished explaining before deleting the chat box again.

That night, Emma and John made the most out of what little time they had left. Emma no longer had to worry about conserving tinies, so she ate herself to bursting and let the pleasant screams of pain echo throughout her as she had her final intimate moments with John, knowing that she made the right decision no matter what the internet had planned for them.


Turns out, the way for them to go was to wake up in possession of another one of internet’s giantesses. A special giantess that the internet gave disloyal giantesses to, and occasionally the tiny men and women they fell in love with. John remained a tiny just like Emma said, but it was about to be to his detriment. This special giantess had love for doing exactly what giantesses did to their tinies before they fell out of favor with the internet, and began her time tormenting Emma by putting John in a sandwich and eating it while Emma begged and cried for her not to eat her loved one, just like she did when she first got tinies. She even forced her to listen as John screamed inside her belly from the acid. Emma now had the final month of her life to spend in her giantess’s ass where she was forced to lick up sweat. Emma’s giantess would also not hesitate to fart while Emma was in there, especially while Emma had a lot of sweat to lick up since that meant her mouth was probably open. Even if it was only for 30 days, it was still absolute hell.

“This isn’t…karma, is it?” Emma asked herself.


The End.