- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story has you being transformed into an unlucky Tamato berry and devoured thoughtlessly by Leaf..~

The ability to store pokémon within PCs was still a relatively breakthrough discovery. You didn't know much about its creation, you knew it was strung together by somebody named Bill, and you knew that scientists created a strange pokémon(?) named Porygon. You found all of it to be kind of complicated and geeky, if you had to be honest, but you couldn’t deny the usefulness of the technology, especially as a Rocket thief. Sure, it was very secure, but the lab coats that Giovanni hired could break through any technology he’d fling at them, they'd be better too, considering the lump sum! They assigned you with the knuckleheaded task of simply inserting a floppy disk into a public PC, something no one could screw up! That was fine by you, considering your last botch job, you shuddered to even think about the disappointed look Ariana gave you. Saffron City was a pretty reliable place, if this worked, especially considering its ease of transport between Kanto and Johto, you found yourself relieved that you wouldn’t have to travel around too much for this job. Stepping off the Magnet Train, you attempted to blend in with the crowd as best as you could, still sticking out like a sore-thumb. You weren’t much of a thinker, really, but even you weren’t certain why the higher-ups insisted you wore your uniforms out in public, even on covert jobs like these. Was it to strike fear into the masses? Wasn’t stealing supposed to be sneaky? You bit your tongue, walking into the street of the massive city, already feeling quite lost. You definitely weren’t in Johto anymore.. Timidly, you'd walk the busy streets getting an occasional stare or even a laugh as you dug your hands into your pockets and slouched harder, you finally stumbled across the local Pokémon Center. As you stepped near the door and reached out to push it open, they slid apart with an electronic whirl, causing you to jump out of your skin- that definitely hadn't been introduced to Johto’s centers yet! Flustered and embarrassed, you attempted to keep a low profile as you walked in. The PC wasn't being used, perfect timing!

You knelt in front of the PC, digging out the disk as the other patrons talked amongst themselves, or walked up to the nurses and left, none of them paying you any mind as you began to press the disk against random parts of the computer to no avail. You.. weren't really certain how these worked, and Ariana’s instructions were sort of long winded. Scratching your head, you made the brilliant decision to press the button next to a blinking green light, and a slot opened up. It was perfectly sized for a disk! You felt like some sort of hacker as you pushed it into the slot and the screen flashed red, causing you to bolt straight up and hover over the screen, trying to hide it from prying eyes. Garbled up pixels flashed on the monitor before text was slowly typed out. “F…u…c..k you Team Rocket, I’m quitting”?! You growled and kicked the computer, that egghead had made you waste a trip! Suddenly, however, when jarred by your boot, a new prompt appeared on the screen. “Would you like to test the new Item Storage system?” Squinting your eyes in confusion, you moused over yes and clicked. Perhaps the scientist had actually completed the project before he acted out? A strange bird-like pokémon then floated onto the monitor and stared at you. “Access denied. Illegal activity detected.” You didn't even have time to scream as the Porygon hit you with a beam through the monitor, transporting you within the storage system while no one was looking.

Wherever you were, it was dark, pitch black, infact. You found yourself incapable of moving, and you didn't really have any of your senses, either, like, you certainly couldn't smell this digital space. You began to worry if you were going to be stuck like this forever, a purgatory just for you. That was before everything flashed white. Above you, a giant textbox read out the following, “Bill’s PC, Professor Oak’s PC, Leaf’s PC.” You watched as pointer slowly

moved over to the third option and opened it. “Welcome to the Beta of Item Storage, you have one gift from: Mom” the text now read. The letters came into your head one at a time. Tamato Berry. You had no idea what you were experiencing as the pointer clicked on the words, and your vision flashed. You could once again feel and smell, and even sort of see again, it was a breath of fresh air, unbeknownst to you one of the last you'd receive in a while. You still couldn't move at all, but, considering the hellscape you just escaped from, you considered temporary paralysis to be an acceptable side effect. Well, you did until you felt a ginormous hand grab your entire body at once! You began freaking out, trying to yell out to anyone in the center as your only sight of your giant kidnapper was a pair of feminine legs with strikingly blue socks. Not even a whine would escape you as you were risen to her face, her piercing brown eyes scanning you like a Rattata needed to be exterminated. W-Why was she so big..? What did she plan for you?! Suddenly, her eyes lightened up, relieving some of your anxiety.. “Wow! I've never seen this type of berry before! Mom’s so thoughtful!” Excuse her- what?! You certainly were NOT a berry! But, then pieced it together.. no limbs, no moving, no mouth.. oh no.. oh no! She clicked a pokéball and released out a Wartortle, and dangled you closer to it. “What do you think, gal?” Warrortle sniffed you, and seemed to make direct ‘eye contact’ with you, as if she sensed you were in there, before simply turning away, signaling her disinterest. The hand limply brought you back in disappointment. Phew, that was a close one.. “Awh.. guess I’ll give it a try then!”

What!? You'd completely forgotten other regions ate pokémon berries for a moment! You watched in horror as you were brought back up to her face again. The same brown eyes before stared into you with a sparkling perverse curiosity that only enhanced the sense of doom you felt as she pushed you into her soft, plump lips. She sucked on you for a brief second, giving you an existential feeling of being on the edge of purgatory, one half of your body felt the overwhelming humidity of the trainer’s maw, the other, the cool air conditioning of the pokécenter “Mmh.. already spicy..!” You felt her words reverberate through you crudely, before your nightmare worsened, she suddenly sucked hard, and her lips slam shut behind you. You rolled into her bumpy tongue, coating her tastebuds with a hot, spicy taste that she savored. So much for nature’s defense.. the tip of her tongue would roll over you and push down roughly, grinding you against the surface, eager to squeeze every possible spicy juice out of you, before she inevitably grew bored, and her tongue suddenly swished you into her teeth like a football player’s professional kick. You attempted to scream as you were given a perfect view of her white molars descending onto you like a guillotine, your crimes finally punished, yet unlike Kalos monarchs of old, your life continued. You painlessly split into two, your consciousness anchoring to only one half. You panicked, confused as you watched the other half be ground into mush before your very eyes. The greedy tongue then rounded you up with your mushed up brother and like slow motion, flipped you to the back of her throat. She swallowed. Gulp.

You fell through the esophagus straight into her empty, waiting gut. It roared out in beastial excitement before you even had splashed into the acids, filling your non-existent bones with fear. You could see nothing, her gut was a lightless, hopeless void that anything entered was condemned to digest in, but you could at least feel her hand teasingly pat the wall on the outside. “Mmh! Spicy! Tamato Berries, huh? I’m definitely gonna need some more soon!” She wasn’t even content with your sacrifice..?! What kind of cruel god was this woman? A rather excited one, that’s what. She skipped out of the pokécenter, ignoring a confused scientist who was disposing of the strange rocket disk, ridding the world of the evidence of your final resting place. You felt the acids around you splash around as she took big long skips across the streets of Saffron City, quickly causing her body to build up a need for energy and muscle on her lower body. You felt a tingly feeling that only strengthened, to the point where it felt like your entire body was numb and asleep.

She suddenly slid and stopped in-front of a building and looked up at puzzledly. “The Fighting-Type Gym, the TRUE gym of Saffron City..?” Leaf pushed open the door and walked in, and was immediately ambushed by an overly-excited gym trainer. “HEY HEY HEY! WELCOME TO THE SAFFRON CITY GYM, Glad to have ‘ya here! Give me your best set of squats, newbie!” Leaf stiffened up, and backed up, confused and surprised, before the man repeated himself, even more excitedly and fired up. Leaf’s brown eyes would squint and make eye contact with the challenger and smirked, she’d not be beaten at anything, she was the very best! She immediately began to start a set of squats, not breaking eye contact with the muscled fighter as he sped up, way faster than she was. You felt her stomach compress and squeeze you with each and every squat, only accelerating the rate of which you were being digested. Goooorrrrrrll… Her stomach protested the heavy exercise, but, luckily, the muscled fighter would soon collapse, exhausting himself quickly. Leaf stuck out her tongue and pulled down her eyelid. “It’s not always about strength and speed, knucklehead! Sometimes, it’s about good ol’ fashioned endurance!” Leaf enjoyed any sort of victory, no matter how small. The fighting trainer simply stammered out an excuse that he was testing her mindset and endurance for the gym ahead and let her pass. You, on the other hand, couldn’t say you were in such a celebratory mood.. You were reduced to mush, just like your other half, at the bottom of your stomach, beneath the acids, you wouldn’t last much longer… She found absolutely no issue wiping the floor with the gym trainers thanks to her Kadabra. “Wait.. what do you mean you don’t have a gym badge to offer?! The real gym is down the street?!” She stomped her way out, not even accepting the prize as she huffed and puffed, she entered the actual Saffron Gym and swiftly reached Sabrina herself.

As Leaf entered Sabrina’s arena, her tummy twisted with anxiety. She had always hated trainers who specialized in Psychic types, they always gave her the creeps! You felt her tummy growl, nervous and nearly running on empty. Sabrina appeared in a flash of lights, and addressed Leaf. “I had a vision of your arrival! I have had psychic powers since I was a child. I first learned to bend spoons with my mind, but now I can bend wills! I dislike fighting, but, if you truly desire it, I will show you my powers!” Sabrina smirked, reading into Leaf’s mind, sensing her anxiety, but she sensed.. another..? Sabrina sensed your thoughts, and saw your past. She frowned, feeling your pain, but, knowing your crimes, she decided to wink at Leaf, sending a psychic wave through her body. “I accept your challenge, Sabrina! I’m gonna kick your butt- whoa..” Without warning, you were reduced to nothingness in the sea of her stomach, and simply deposited into her intestines. “Burrrp!” Leaf covered her mouth, blushing from the sudden, unexpected belch and glared at the Gym Leader. “H-Hey.. Cheap move..” Leaf threw a pokéball out, and began her battle. Throughout the fight, Leaf’s bowels would slip out a few silent poots, thanks to your sudden contribution, you were genuinely surprised she hadn't been uncomfortable.. but she would secure revenge for both of you by defeating Sabrina soundly, and leaving Saffron city with her Marsh Badge. Though, before she’d move onto Cinnabar Island, she had a few more trips to make in Saffron.

First and most notably of all.. She walked calmly into the pokécenter and spoke to Nurse Joy, healed her pokémon and politely walked to the girl’s toilets. Yet, once she entered, it was an entirely different story. “BBBaarrpppt!!” You felt a strong wind billow past you, wherever you were, it reeked.. Leaf would then skittishly rush towards a stall and take her seat, shivering at the shock from the cold. She wasn't quite used to western toilets yet, but she had done her fair share of squatting today anyway! You finally felt some movement again, and even got a brief glimpse of light as you were forced out of Leaf’s asshole ‘face first,’ you felt disgusted realizing what was happening to you.. although, Leaf’s butt was a sight to behold, especially this close. It almost made it worth it. Almost. The weight of the water that trailed behind you caused you to break off, slamming straight into the porcelain bowl’s base, before surfacing and floating to watch the fireworks. Leaf audibly grunted as she pushed harder, a log that absolutely was greater than the circumference of her anus slid out, and splashed next to you. Not letting up, her rosebud bulged outwards and opportunistically released some built up gas. “Toooooooo-~” You weren't certain to be grateful that it didn't add to the stench or disgusted that it already smells rancid in the bowl, but, Leaf, busy as ever, began to piss too. It flowed, starting with a weak trickle that splashed crudely onto you, before turning into a powerful current that slammed into the side of the bowl, thousands of little droplets splashing off of it and onto you. You felt silly and ironic, to be a log of shit and to be grossed out by something.. suddenly, you heard loud machinery below. She didn't even dignify you by standing up? Damn brat!!! You screamed in your head as you were flushed into the Saffron City Sewers.. but just as before, your consciousness split to another half of your body, one that had been preserved and kept more solid, even if in a far different state..

You were greeted to the sight of the flushed toilet water refilling slowly, but this time, from above, as if you were glued to Leaf’s admittedly cute ass. You saw an influx of light pour in as she lifted the cheek opposite to you off of the throne, and ran paper along her nethers. You thought for sure you'd be wiped off as she made it to you, but the paper simply brushed over you, before she let it fall into the water below. Just.. how stuck to this girl’s ass were you? She lifted herself off the seat, and her phat ass cheeks closed in around you, submerging you in a slightly musky darkness. You knew for sure that if you were just tiny at this point, you'd have been crushed. No limbs again, no head.. oh for fucks sake. This couldn't be happening! Leaf’s squatting earlier had sent you straight to her ass as fat! You watched the light again pour in as she bent over to pick up her panties and lifted them past her hips, the white cloth tomb approached you like a sandstorm, and you took distinct note of the subtle, small stain that awaited you- so no one would notice unless they were about to be practically mummified in it.. snap! She let her skirt fall and calmly left the bathroom, after washing her hands, of course!

You felt every step she took as her unreasonably generous backside rubbed against itself, above, the stomach that had put you here growled loudly. “Oy! I’m going to fill ya up now, relax!” Great. Even after condemning you to existence as a living ass, it apparently still wasn't satisfied. Leaf made it to a berry stall and examined them all thoroughly. “Ooo.. I love Pecha Berries! But, they go straight to your ass, I’ve heard..” You grumbled, despite the horrible torment, you wish you could at least inform the oblivious girl to the truth that apparently, Tamato Berries are the ones that go to her ass.. but of course, having enjoyed you so much earlier, she chose to get a bunch of them and chowed down, setting off on her way.

Later on, she hopped up onto her bike, it’d be much easier to take the cycling road on her way to Cinnabar than anything else, and she loved a good exercise after a meal. With every pedal Leaf made, her asscheeks pushed into you, threatening to crush you, sweat began to pour out all around you as well, trailing through you and leaving you feeling waterlogged. Each droplet would eventually crash into the white barrier wrapping over you, making it practically transparent by the time she'd finished biking. Not exactly foreseeing the consequences of chowing down on a bunch of spicy berries at once, Leaf clenched her ass up a bit when she felt a disturbance in her bowels. She’d turn around and ensure she was alone before shrugging. “Well, as Green says, smell ‘ya later!” She giggled at her own joke and loosend up, pressing down on her asshole, you felt it bulge outwards, even causing you to somewhat sink into the sweaty bikeseat more before it released a bubbly “bbbpprt!” The heat from the fart quickly soaked into the leather seat and cloth panties, only hastening the sweat formation you'd endure.. and worse yet, the smell seemed to linger in the cotton of her panties, too. She made a sharp turn on the road and lifted her cheek off the seat. “Bbt!” You felt your imagined eyes watering, in reality, just sweat dropping out of the fat you composed, from the sheer heat of that one. She lifted her ass off the seat entirely as she got into the groove of pedaling fast, the cool wind whipping past you gave you much needed relief from the heat, but even then, Leaf would find a way to torment you. Making big, heavy pedals, her fat ass cheeks would slowly grind against one another, releasing a chain of farts. “Pooof. Bbbbt. BBBBTTYYTTIZHH!!” Leaf flinched nervously, feeling that the last one felt.. gross.. She promptly planted her ass back into her seat, leaving you to deal with the consequences of her actions. You’d.. absolutely smell her later…

A month had passed since you became a part of Leaf’s ass. You heard her stepping through snow, and loud wind billowing past her as she was apparently climbing a high mountain in search of an old friend of hers. “There you are, Red! Come here and let me warm you up!” She turned around and planted her palms into her cheeks, spreading them apart, giving this mysterious silent stranger quite a welcoming show. You heard him approach, before you felt something stiff and hard brush up against you, through her dirty panties. It seemed as if you were going to be the one warming them up.. “C’mon, let’s go home, Green’s missed you, he told me not to tell you that, but, hah, seems like I forgot..”