- Text Size +
The names of the two boys refer to some members with whom I have been communicating with I dedicate this story to you, I hope all the members get some pleasure from short story I did enjoy myself whilst writing it.

Amanda






The Gypsy Camp.





The village was large set back in farm land deep in the heart of the English country side, every body new each other it was more like a community. Then they came….the gypsies the village opened its eye’s one morning and the camp was there nestled in one of bill turner’s fields a dozen or more caravans and trailers.
The talk that day centered on these travelers every body was up in arms at this invasion on their idyllic village gypsies were not to be trusted their name tarnished by the thieves amongst them.

The local bobby paid a visit to find out a bit more about them the problem these days was that you couldn’t just move them they had rights to old bill would need to set the wheels in motion with his solicitor to get an injunction against them. Of course all this took time and money…time enough for the travelers to really settle in.

The days dragged on the mood had changed the atmosphere charged with uncertainty, that’s all that was ever discussed these dark days was about the strange people who had invaded their private world, gossip was rife and stories told. They would come into the village to buy from the local shop they were always polite and kept them selves apart from the locals.
There was one girl who stood out from all the others she looked about twenty her hair was jet black shoulder length, her eyes a deep blue her skin like pearls. She was well proportioned her rounded breasts and sexy buttocks was a sight to behold. When she spoke her voice was soothing and warm she made you feel at ease all the local boys fancied her a very attractive girl indeed.
Of course all the villagers’ mums and dads warned the boys to stay away from her not wanting to upset them unduly there would be enough of that when they were forced to leave.

Adnama lived with her older sister they were always together; it was a Saturday the villager’s market day. The two girls decided to visit and buy some fresh fruit, as usual the villagers stared and the men ogled Adnama as she walked around the stalls, it was here that she saw the twins Brendan and Brandon they looked about thirteen years old. She smiled at them the two boys delighted that this attractive girl was paying them attention. She was aroused by the sight of their young lean bodies her thoughts drifted into theirs as she opened her mind to them. They filled her head with their teenage lust she allowed them to feel her intimacy her thoughts and desires fueling theirs. They stared at her lovingly; Adnama whispered an ancient phrase her thoughts locked into the young boy’s minds as she planted her evil deep within the twin’s psyche.
She then turned and went about her business none of the villagers noticing what had transpired between them she had butterflies in her stomach the thought of the two boy’s delicacies waiting to be picked and enjoyed by her.

The two girls continued their shopping and left for the safety of their own kind fed up of the stares and rude remarks from the villagers.
The twins stayed together all day playing ball games which if you knew them you would realize was an odd thing for them to do. Even though they were twins they acted totally different Brendan loved all the rough and tumble whilst Brandon preferred sitting at home playing games on his laptop.
It was late when they finally arrived home, they had some tea and went up to their rooms and settled in for the night.

Their house was the last in the row of old cottages detached and very large, their garden backed onto farm land the wheat fields being the most prominent crop.
It was twelve thirty the village slept the moon was full a mist covering everything the night air was still the eerie light bathed the country side with a ghostly glow. Adnama walked up to the garden gate her mind going out to the twin boys calling to them in their sleep. They awoke with excited grins on their young faces, both boys naked they walked down the normally creaky stairs as they made their way outside to meet the dark haired beauty bathed in the moonlight her white attire shimmering in the eerie light .the house remained still no sounds could be heard as they left the back door closing behind them the key turning the tumblers locking behind them.

Adnama smiled the deep blue in her eyes captivating them she put her arms around the naked youths and they floated across the open field towards the tall wheat crop, they felt warm to her she could sense their excitement, she caressed them teasing them her hands rubbing their soft skin. She run her hands down their spines she caressed their firm buttocks her long fingers squeezing their perfectly formed bums, their penises reacting she looked at them longingly as they grew larger the boys unable to control themselves. Their testicles hung down below like large pears ready to be plucked, the sweetmeats were large these boys were well endowed. The sight of their youth made her mouth water her body already preparing for the sexual pleasure she would get from the boys innocence her cotton panties already sticky as her lube leaked into the gusset. Adnama gently squeezed their gonads in her hands she moaned with pleasure as she played with the large sweetmeats, the boys groaned enjoying the attention this was a new feeling one which only an adult would be allowed to enjoy. They felt loved both boys willingly giving them selves to this mysterious woman as she stripped away their innocence their bodies quivered Adnama pushed her fingers into their anuses probing them she groaned her body reacting to theirs as they continued on their journey into the centre of the wheat field.

They stopped a large perfectly formed circle lay before them Adnama positioned herself in the middle whispering ancient text, she undressed the twins watching as she removed every piece of clothing until she was naked, her breasts round and firm the nipples erect they stared at her dark pubic hairs snuggled between her legs her labia peeled open in readiness for them to enter her their breathing shallow as the excitement grew within them.

Adnama whispered a spell both boys lay down and floated upwards until their feet were level with her mouth Adnama walked between them caressing their silky skin she squeezed their testicles teasingly the firm shafts of their manhood quivering the sperm trying to escape as she played with her captives.
The boys stared at her longingly she kissed each of them in turn her lips full and soft her tongue exploring their bodies her saliva mixing with theirs in preparation for her final act of injustice. she stared into Brendan’s brown eye’s her excitement evident she smoothed his lean muscular stomach as she made her way down to his feet, she opened his legs her eye’s fixed on his gentiles she licked her lips in anticipation at the delicacies between his legs.

Admana strocked his erect penis Brendan groaned he wriggled his hips as he clenched his buttocks together his cock straining to release his seed, she smiled at him he was ready. She cut through his scrotum with the sharp tip of her finger nail the flesh parting easily his mind locked out from the pain, she licked the large incision her tongue darting inside greedily to taste the sweetmeats hiding away inside. Her tongue wrapping around them pulling at them until they hung outside in readiness she sucked on them gently teasing him he groaned unaware of what was transpiring.
She licked his erect penis the taste of his youth making her climax she closed her mouth over his shaft taking him fully inside sucking on it in readiness her mind releasing his allowing his immaturity to surface. He ejaculated into her mouth the sweet taste of his spunk spurring her on she sucked hard on his cock making sure that none of the tasty cream went to waste.
Brendan groaned with pleasure as he fed her his seeds of life, Adnama turned her attention to the large tasty sweetmeats she held onto his waste tightly as she sucked them into her mouth a loud satisfied groan emanating from deep within her as she slowly chewed on the tender meat. Brendan screamed out in pain he watched terror in his eyes as Adnama feasted on his manhood, he shook violently trying to break free from the horror.
He sobbed crying out to his brother for help his screams lost in the darkness Adnama raised her head his testicles in her mouth he watched as she chewed them up and swallowed them. She orgasmed her spunk spurted out onto the flattened wheat she took his pulsing cock into her mouth and chewed through the base until it broke away leaving him nothing, he sobbed uncontrollable Adnama swallowing his member whole. She licked around the wounds teasing him his body still reacting as if they were still attached, she grinned at him greedily his body already transforming into a more manageable size for her to consume.
The reality becoming clear to him as she sucked on his legs pulling his body into her mouth he screamed out for help his body shaking with fear as he watched it entering her never to be seen again. Adnama watched her helpless victim as his head passed beneath her nose the outside world lost to him forever she screamed out as the terrified boy entered her throat and slid down her body convulsed as her orgasms intensified.

She fingered herself enjoying him as he begun his struggle for life only a few inches below her body welcoming him, she turned to Brandon the tastes of his brothers testicles still fresh in her memory her mouth filled with saliva in readiness.

Brandon blissfully unaware of his brothers agonizing suffering soon to be experienced by him as Adnama once again began her feeding frenzy on his young body.

She opened his legs her eyes fixed on his succulent testicles her mouth watered she could already taste the meaty delicacy but first she needed to drink his thick creamy spunk, she took pleasure from taking away their ability make a new life before she ended theirs forever he would leave this world empty devoid no longer a man a piece of raw meat for her to dine upon.
This turned her on she cut open his scrotum and pulled the two sweetmeats out her hunger in control she sucked on them Brandon moaned with pleasure at her delicate touch he could feel her warm breath and soft silky tongue as she sucked and licked his naked gonads. She fingered herself enjoying them whilst still attached she pushed a finger into his anus violating him in as many ways as possible to gain her pleasure from him before he left this world forever. His penis throbbed the pressure building inside his testicles ached Adnama placed her lips around his shaft and sucked hard on his hood she released her control and Brandon spurted his creamy load into her throat, she greedily swallowed her lips wrapped tightly around his member as she sucked every last drop from him.
She grabbed onto his waist as she chewed through his still throbbing cock he screamed out in pain his legs kicking outwards as if he were on the ground, they flailed about kicking fresh air she tore his penis from his body and walked up to his terrorized face.
She held his face still forcing him to look at her as she pulled his penis in and out sucking on it slowly enjoying his sorrow before swallowing it whole, only the two sweetmeats remained she sucked on them hungrily before biting down on the tender meat and slowly chewed them into paste she groaned as the tasty meat slid down her throat.

Brandon sobbed his bottom lip quivered terror in his eyes as he watched himself being eaten alive his terrified screams lost in the still night air, he shook his head whimpering as her lips closed sealing him inside her. Admana’s orgasms became one her terrible deed complete she lay on the moist ground enjoying their struggle for life.
The boys survived inside for almost an hour she sat up the night still once more she opened her legs and urinated a large puddle formed between her legs as she marked the spot where her two victims lives ended, Adnama got dressed and disappeared back into the darkness.

Mishka was aware of her sister’s plan that night so she went to see the elders they all knew of Adnama’s abilities, they readied the caravans so that they could leave before the villagers awoke.
Mishka waited for her to return she greeted her and they both settled down to sleep, Adnama slept well her stomach full of the tender flesh of her two would be suitors.

She awoke first her bladder full and an over whelming urge to empty her bowels she quickly dressed and went into the woods behind their caravan, she found a quiet spot and squatted down her urine sprayed from her in a powerful jet the remains of the two young men piled up beneath her bum .the stench of death filled the air from her shit. Bits of intestines and indigestible hair and bones were all that remained of the two thirteen year old boys from her night time feast. she wiped herself clean and stood up to look at what remained satisfied she returned to her caravan and prepared to leave along with the others.

When the village awoke the travelers were gone the people were happy once more all bar one family who awoke alone their precious sons no longer with them.

THE END.