- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So...  I made an oopsie.  This is supposed to be the August free commission story, not 'Fur World Order'.  I ended up confusing the two and forgetting to post this one entirely...  Well, better late than never, right?

It had been a busy two years for the proud, new parents.  After having their first child, they decided to have a second as soon as possible so they could grow up together.  After everything they learned from their first pregnancy, Ermin and Kassandra were able to draw on their experience to make the second a much less stressful ordeal, though having to also still care for their son did complicate a few things.  Nevertheless, their daughter was born healthy, which was all either of them could have hoped for.


“Oh, look Hunny.  Adel is cuddling up to her big brother~”  The brunette whispered, standing over the crib that held both of their children.  Leaning into the love of her life, she smiled as the infant in a pink onesie had rolled over and curled up next to/on the slightly bigger baby whose tiny arms curled around her.  “Awww~  Aftín, you’re such a good big brother.”


Wrapping his arms around his wife, under her considerably large breasts, the older, black-haired man tightened his grip enough to lift a bit of her weight off her feet, but not pick her up.  “Well, I know someone who is clingy in her sleep too.”  He said, chuckling softly as he kissed her cheek.  “Here’s hoping Adelfí isn’t as… restless in her sleep as well.”  Joking a bit, he slipped one of his hands under the voluptuous woman’s skirt and cupped her hefty scrotum in his hand.


Puffing out her cheeks and pouting with a deep blush on her face, Kassandra turned around.  “I told you I was sor-”


Kissing his wife passionately, Ermin silenced her protest.  “You don’t have to apologize.  I still married you, didn’t I?”


“Yes.”  Burying her face in her husband’s chest with a smile, his antics and honeyed words already had her at half-mast.  It also didn’t help that she had only recently come home with their daughter and they haven’t had time together for a while now.


However, before the intimate moment could develop any further, crying came from the crib.


“Another time, my love,” Ermin said, smiling softly at the mild frustration/disappointment on Kassandra’s face.


Wanting nothing more than to ravage and be ravaged by her husband in that moment, the busty brunette relented to her maternal instincts and saw to her crying children.  Fun with the handsome man could wait, no matter how heavy her balls felt.



Adel, Age Five


The crying and tantrum happening in the next room over were easy to hear as Ermin had taken his son away from Adelfí to talk to him.


Setting his son, whose body had matured proportionately to that of a six-year-old yet shrunk to just under eight inches in height, on the table, the black-haired man crotched down to meet Aftín’s gaze.  “Aft, you can’t say those sorts of things to your sister.  It’s bad enough the other kids at her school tease her for her height, but hearing it from her brother is more hurtful than you realize.”  He said in a calm, even-toned voice.  “You didn’t like it when she made fun of you for being smaller than most people, did you?”


“N-No…”  Lowering his gaze to the tabletop he stood on, the abnormally small boy fidgeted uncomfortably.  The blue eyes he had inherited from his mother reflected the regret of making his sister cry.  “B-B-But at least she gets to go to school and is so big!  I don’t even get to go outside.”  Crossing his arms and forcing an exaggerated pouty face, his concerns weren’t without merit.  “Plus she’s always clinging to me, picking me and… and… she rolls on me in her sleep!”


“I know, I know… but both you and your sister are special.  Adel is only five and is almost as tall as Mommy, and she’s got both girl and boy parts.  You know, Mommy got teased worse than Adel when she was her age just for that.”  Trying to reason with his son, Ermin thought it best to explain things to him to get him to understand.


“R-Really?  Mommy was bullied too?”  The raven-haired boy asked.


Nodding, the patient father used a finger to lift the boy’s head.  “Yeah, and it was really hard on her.  But Adel is luckier than Mommy, and do you know why?”


Shaking his head, Aftín couldn’t think of anything.


“Because she has an awesome big brother to comfort and protect her, right?  Even if you are smaller than her, you are still Adelfí’s older brother.  Older brothers defend their younger sisters, and younger sisters admire their big brothers.  Your sister adores you, so you need to be a big boy and be there for her.”  Ermin said, picking him up and hugging him.  “Just like how Mommy and Daddy are here to protect you.  I’m sorry we’re so strict with you, but we only do it because we love you.”


“I… I know…”  Even though he still didn’t think he said anything wrong, if he hurt his sister because of what he said then Aftín knew he needed to apologize.


“Daddy!  Daddy!  Daddy!  Give back!  Give Aft back!”  Running into the room with tears staining her chubby cheeks, the young brown-haired girl in question grabbed and pulled on his shirt.  Her trembling hands steadied almost immediately as she saw her brother, and took a couple steps back, grabbing her skirt.  “I’m sorry, Aft.  I won’t call you ‘little’ anymore.  Please don’t hate me!”


“I’m sorry too, Ad.”  Aft apologized as Ermin brought him down to her level.  “I actually think being so big is super cool!  I was just… jealous.”  Holding out his arms, he was quickly scooped up and hugged into his sister’s developing bosom.


Already with enough cleavage to somewhat fit the tiny boy between, Adel had no reservations about stuffing him down her shirt.  “Wow!  Really!?  Teehee, well then maybe being so big isn’t so bad.  Come on, let’s play some more!”  Running off with her brother barely noticeable in her clothes, the sound of her footsteps as she ran up to their room echoed through the house.


A pair of plump arms warped around Ermin’s waist as the familiar softness of his wife’s large breasts pressed into his back.  “She really does love her brother.  When Aft began to get smaller, I was so worried she’d pick on him relentlessly.”  Kassandra said.  “But she can barely stand to be apart from him.  Half of those tears were because you took him from her.”


“She has been holding on to him since the day we brought her home.  I think we’re lucky the sizes weren’t reversed.  I don’t have to worry at all about her running off with him.  Young boys tend to be a bit rougher than girls.”  He replied, leaning back into her chest.  “But how much longer are we going to let her continue like this?  Soon they’ll be too old to be sharing a room.”


“Oh, that can wait a few more years.  I’m sure she’ll become a bit more independent once she settles in at school.  Also, her boobs are bigger than most teens and unless he goes looking, all he’ll see is her penis.  I don’t think we need to worry about that sort of stuff anymore, they’re both used to it.”


“Yeah, I guess you’re right.  And Aft doesn’t need much space.  I guess things are fine as is.”



Adel, Age Ten


The sun was setting over the horizon, relinquishing day to night and signaling for all the good little boys and girls to get ready to go to bed.  The young siblings, sharing a room for a decade now, had already been tucked into their respective beds for the night, getting kisses and hugs from their parents before being left to sleep as expected.  However, the younger brunette was not satisfied with the sleeping arrangements that had been changed recently.  She reached up on her headboard to grab her brother and pull him under her blankets, trying to stuff him into the silk sleeve that covered her long, fat penis, as it should be.


“Ad!  What are you doing?  You heard Mom and Dad.  I sleep on your headboard now.”  The raven-haired older brother said, knowing that the year-younger girl wasn’t operating in her sleep.


“Nuh-uh.  Mommy said I shouldn't, not that I can’t, and I can’t sleep without you rubbing my belly.”  She argued, and really what she wanted was all that needed to be said on the matter.  Aftín was only twelve inches tall and his voice couldn’t escape her blankets, let alone the room, while Adelfí’s body had breached five feet, which put her slightly above her peers.  Throwing off her blankets, she rolled over on her side and reached under her somewhat distended stomach to the ribbon of silk that secured the cloth tube covering her male genitalia.  Holding the cock sock up, it could easily fit two of her brothers standing on their shoulders.  “Even though you told Mommy and Daddy you don’t like it, you rub my belly all night long.”


Despite already having taken a bath, the smell that surrounded her dick, and was now coming out of the phallic nightwear, was potent and made Aft’s head spin.  “That’s because I’m trying to get out!  It’s hot and stuffy between your dick and big belly.”  Wiggling to break free, all he accomplished to do was upset his much larger sister as she stuffed him between her huge breasts that rivaled their mothers and rolled back onto her stomach.


“Why won’t you listen to me anymore, Aft?  You used to do anything I asked!  I want you to sleep in my penis holder and rub my belly.  It’s not that hard.”  Adel said, puffing out her cheeks and grumbling at his reluctance to be near her.  “If it’s about that time I did that special wetting the bed, Mommy told me about it and it won’t happen again.  All I have to do is play with my penis sometimes to empty my testees, and I did it after the bath, see?”


Lifting her top breast so she could squeeze her long, girthy cock between them and up to her brother, she pulled down on the excess skin covering it to reveal globs of thick, smelly, white goop.  It carried a heavier, fishy smell that quickly filled the space around them.


The heat and scent radiating off of his sister’s dick had a strange effect on Aft’s body, making his heart rate quicken for some reason and his own member stiffened.  Why is this happening?  Seeing Dad’s dick never made me feel like this.  Is it something about Adel’s dick?  His unexplained reaction to her cock only frightened him, thus why he was trying to distance himself from her, and it.  “Adel!  Get that thing away from me!  Put me back in my bed, or I’m telling Mom and Dad tomorrow.”


Irritated, Adel furrowed her brow and her pretty face turned to a frown.  “N-No!  Sleep in my penis holder or… or…”  This isn’t that hard!  He just needs to cuddle with my belly…  That’s it!  “... or sleep in my belly and rub it from the inside.”  In a moment of insight, the brunette realized that if he didn’t want to be near her boy parts, she could try to swallow him whole.  At a fair they went to before, she saw people swallow swords and flaming sticks, and Aft was way smaller than those.


“You can’t put me in your belly, idiot.  Only mom’s can do that.”  He said dismissively, trying to free himself from his sister’s breasts but making no progress.


“Can too!  I’m gonna be a mommy one day too!”  The brunette countered.  Though their mother never explained how mommies get their babies in or out of their bellies, Adel knew how to get food into her belly.  Oh, but wouldn’t that hurt Aft?  Bellies turn food to poop.  But… Aft’s not food.  Is that how it works?  A mommy’s body knows people from food?  Convinced by her own logic and wanting to prove her brother wrong, Adel rolled onto her back and tucked her chin into her collarbone, opening her mouth wide.  “Ahhhhhh~”


Though it wasn’t the first time he had seen into the depths of his sister’s mouth, it was the first time he had done so with her intention being to swallow him alive.  Unlike him, who still had a couple more baby teeth to lose, Adel’s grown-up teeth had fully grown in and stood in stark contrast to the dark abyss from which her tongue extended.  Her breath was humid and sticky, carrying the scent of the strawberry toothpaste she used before bed.  Wow…  C-Could she actually fit m-!?  Staring into the cavernous maw, Aft was dumbstruck for a moment too long as the brunette pushed him forward, fitting his head and shoulders past her lips before utter darkness took him.


His face was covered in the thick saliva as Adelfí took a breath and shoved more of his body into her mouth, sitting up so she could raise her head and let him slide towards her throat.  Aft was already thin for a boy of his body type, weighing only one pound, so Adel was easily able to hold him in her mouth.  With his arms pinned to his side, before he could act, his face pressed into a wet, squishy, tight hole in the back of her mouth, which opened to accept him as she pushed on his feet.  “W-Wait! Ad-Hmmph!”


Her brother being the biggest thing she had ever swallowed whole, the young brunette knew that she couldn’t chew him up to fit in her belly, and shoved him down her throat as quickly as she could to breathe.  It was a bit tight, but surprisingly easy, taking only seconds before her brother curled up in her belly.  “Urp-!  Oh, excuse me.”  Covering her mouth, Adel licked her lips as she sat on her bed and looked down at her belly.  Aftín had stretched it out a bit, and she could vaguely see how he was positioned, but the weight wasn’t as much as she thought it would be.  Wow!  Aft is so light.  My belly felt heavier after I ate all those pizzas on my birthday!  Rubbing her belly, the raven-haired boy squirmed a bit, but couldn’t move too much.  “Oh!  That felt really good, Aft!  Keep rubbing my belly for me.  Hee hee, and I told you I could be a mommy.  I guess that makes you my baby as well as my big brother.”


The wiggling that came from inside of her caused Adel’s body to heat up for some reason, making her uncomfortable in her pajamas.  Taking them off, she laid down and kept playing with and hugging her big brother.


“Aft, this feels great.”  She whispered, smiling at the squirming form in her belly.  “Hee hee.  I’m your mommy now too, so you have to listen to me now.  It’s past our bedtime, so it’s time to sleep.”  Curling up around her brother, Adel soon drifted to sleep thanks to the wonderful massage she got from Aft.




The journey down his sister’s throat was really tight, but it didn’t hurt. After being deposited into Adel’s stomach, he could move a bit more, but the walls had stretched past the point that his meager strength could push them out anymore.  Adel actually ate me?  She can do that?  He thought as the thumping of her heartbeat and rushing of blood around him soothed him in an otherwise terrifying situation.


He hated the dark, hated tight places, and was just eaten alive, but he was oddly calm.  From the outside, Adel was rubbing him, wrapping her arms around him, and saying something he couldn’t understand.  However, just because he wasn’t panicking, that didn’t mean he accepted being in the slimy, rippling sack of flesh.


“Adel!  Let me out!  I’m telling Mom!”




Since she didn’t have school that morning, Adel was free to wake up when she wanted, though the smell of her parents making breakfast roused her from her dreams.


“Mmnn…  Morning, Aft.”  She said groggily, opening her mouth to yawn when a muck-like liquid dripped in from her lips, filling her mouth with a salty taste.  Opening her eyes, she found her upper body, face, and the upper half of her bed were covered in a milky-white sludge that, by the potent smell, was the stuff that came out of her ‘boy parts’ when she played with them.  “Huh?  B-But I played with my penis last night.  Why is there so much today?”  Confused, she looked at her erect phallus, which it normally was first thing in the morning, and it was filthy in the stuff too.  “Hmmmnnn.  Naughty penis!  Now I have to bathe again.  Why would you-!”  Reprimanding her unruly cock with cheeks puffed out in frustration, as the brunette went to take off her pajamas she realized that she had already taken them off and remembered why she was naked.  The subdued wiggling in her belly made her member twitch pleasantly.  “Oh, Aft!  So this is your fault.  For saying you didn’t like playing with my penis, you played with it lots last night.”


Poking the lump of her brother in her belly, Adel got out of bed and grabbed an old shirt from her laundry hamper to clean up a bit.  “Oh, let’s show Mommy and Daddy!  Mommy told me she’d teach me more about being a mommy when I became one, and I need to ask her how to get you out, hee hee.”  Rushing down the stairs with a bulbous, bouncing belly, she ran into the kitchen completely naked and with a raging hard-on.  “Mommy!  Daddy!  Aft made me a mommy!  Lookie, lookie!”


“Aww isn’t that swe-WHAT!?”  The brown-haired mother said.  It took a moment for her to realize what her daughter had said, she was shocked when she turned to see her daughter.


“Sweetie, what have we said about putting your brother in your cl…oths…”  having heard what the young girl had said but thinking it was a childish game, Ermin trailed off once he turned around as well.


The profile of a person curled up in her belly was clearly visible in their daughter’s distended belly, but with no clothes to make them think she had trapped him under, the only explanation was that their son really was in his younger sister!


“Adelfí!  How did you?  D-Did you eat your brother!?”  Rushing to her daughter’s side, Kassandra placed a hand on the girl’s shoulder and belly.  “Aftín?  Oh, Aftín?  Are you alright in there sweetie?”


“He’s only been in there for one night, Mommy.  You said you had me and Aft in your belly for way longer.”  Adel giggled playfully.  “But now that I’m a mommy too, could you tell me how to get him out?  I don’t mind having him in my belly when I sleep, but he’s making my penis hard and I make a lot of that special pee because of him.”


A long silence hung over the room as Kassandra and Ermin slowly looked at each other and then back to their daughter.


“Sw-Sweetie?  What do you mean you?  How long has your brother been in your belly?”  Kassandra asked hesitantly.




Adel explained to her parents a slightly unreliable retelling of the events that led to Aft spending the night in her stomach, in that he dared her to as far as she understood it.  She was scolded for having done it, but only because of how dangerous it could have been to the tiny boy.  With a very kid-friendly explanation of how mommies make babies and a simple explanation of how digestion worked, Adel was more panicked than her parents thinking she might have hurt her brother.  With a bit of encouragement, she was able to vomit up Aftín, and while he was completely unharmed, the same couldn’t be said for his pajamas which were likely part of the poop she had later in the day.


Seeing how upset their daughter was, neither Kassandra nor Ermin thought that a punishment was necessary.  Though they again reminded her that she isn’t to force her brother to sleep in her clothes if he didn’t want to after getting his side of the story and discerning a truth between them.  Oddly enough, Aft didn’t say anything about his time in Adel’s stomach other than it was dark, warm, and tight.  As if the night before didn’t happen, he played with her like normal.


The only drama of the day, besides what happened in the morning, came when Ermin and Kassandra wanted to give Aft his own room, though it was in their room.


“N-No!  No, y-you can’t take my brother from me!”  Crying and holding Aft close to her chest, Adel refused to hand him over.  Just the thought of him being out of reach had her trembling.


“Sweetie, we understand, but after what happened…”  Trying to reason with their daughter, Kassandra tried to pick her up but Adel had long since gotten too big to sit on her lap comfortably.


“I said I was sorry!  I didn’t mean it.  I won’t do it again!”  Wailing her protests, she stuffed the raven-haired boy into her cleavage and hugged her breast until he disappeared between them.


Looking at one another, Ermin and Kassandra sighed.  Because Adel is usually a good girl that does as she’s told, they were bad at getting her to listen to them when it came to Aft.  It was the joint front of both their kids that saw Adel being able to bring Aft with her to school despite their reservations, but that turned out to be one of the best decisions for both of their kids.  Aft finally got to go out and see somewhere beyond their home and the kids in Adel’s class stopped teasing her.  The bullies tried to mess with Aft instead, but Adel firmly put a stop to that immediately, absolving the lingering worries they had about her taking him to school.  There was no question that Adel loved and would protect her big brother.


“We understand, but think of what your brother wants,” Ermin said, trying to leverage her affection for him.


“Aft loves it with me!  He liked it in my belly and he plays with me lots!  Don’t take him from me!”  Running up the stairs before they could stop her, she slammed the door to her room shut, leaving the parents reluctant to chase after her.


“Maybe it’s a bit too sudden,  Kassandra suggested.  “They’ve never spent a night apart yet.  If we sleep together as a family a couple times, maybe…”


Sighing, Ermin glanced up the stairs toward their kids’ room.  “We can try, but something tells me it’ll just turn into us cuddling and her and Adle cuddling on separate sides of the bed like it always does.”


“She cuddles up to me whenever you’re gone on business.”  The voluptuous woman teased, leading her husband to their room.  “And I can understand why she likes getting Aft to rub her belly.  It feels really nice.”




Listening to hear if her parents were coming after her, Adel sat blocking her door as she dried her tears and calmed down.  Her brother was squirming between her boobs, he was still with her.  Once she heard the door to her parents’ room close, she moved over and sat the tiny boy on her bed as she began to get changed.


“You could have let me tell them I… I don’t want to move into their room.”  He said as she pulled down her pants and underwear.  “If I have to choose between Mom and Dad’s room and yours… well…”


Giggling, Adel fell back on her bed to take her socks off, burying her brother under her padded backside.  Not even their mother had a butt as big as Adel’s and she easily covered the tiny boy.  “Hee hee, I know that, but Mommy and Daddy listen to me more.”  She said, reaching beneath her balls and pulling off his socks and pants that were sticking out.  Getting up, she pulled him out of her butt and took off his shirt, then went over to the dresser to get some pajamas.


Saying nothing about getting sat on, Aft waited patiently as she tossed a nightdress onto the bed and came over with a fresh cock sock.  “Ad… please, I don’t want to sleep with your penis either.  Can I sleep somewhere else?”  Preferably, he’d get to sleep in his bed, but after what happened last night, he knew she was the one to decide for him.  Still beats Mom smothering me between her and Dad…


Remembering the last time they slept together as a family, there was a brief time when he was taken along with the brunette as she rolled over from holding Adel to curling up with their father and he had been stuck between them.  Adel almost immediately woke up once he was gone, though, and pulled him out from between them.


However, to his surprise, the young girl slipped her meaty phallus into the silk tube and tied it on.  “It’s nice to have you give me belly and penis rubs, but I don’t want that tonight.”  She said, picking him up with a devilish smile.  “I want you in my belly again.  But I’m not going to eat you again, I promise.  It’s too dangerous.”  Bringing him up to her lips, she kissed him good night.


“Huh?  If you’re not going to eat me, then how are you-!?”  Confused Aft’s question was answered before he could finish asking when Adel brought him under her butt and spread her cheeks again, shoving his face into her tightly sealed butthole!  “A-Adel!  W-Wait!”  Trying to wiggle his head as the wrinkled ring muscle expanded over his crown, his attempts to get her to stop only loosened her body up faster.  The thing he knew, his head had slipped up his sister’s backside, into a disgusting, stinky, narrow tunnel of squeezing flesh.


Come… on…  I was… able to eat hi-Eep!  Meeting some resistance as she tried to shove her brother up her bum, Adel twisted his body and tried to relax as much as she could.  Like her throat, the small orifice was expanding slowly, but then, all of a sudden, it stretched rapidly and swallowed up Aft’s head.  Ow… that hurt a bit… b-but it also felt kinda good.  Noticing that her male organ was twitching in rhythm with the squirming that her brother was doing, she smiled as her cheeks heated up.  “Hee hee, wow!  This feels better than eating you, Aft!  Come on.  Get in my bum.  I’ll let you out in the morning, okay?”


As before when she swallowed him, fitting her brother’s shoulders into the unpracticed opening was the most challenging part, but she quickly slurped him up after that, filling her belly with him.  Getting dressed for bed after that, Adel curled up in bed playfully poking at her hardened member as Aft squirmed in her belly.


“This feels way better than anytime I had you sleep with my penis.  I’m going to be your new bed from now on!”



Adel, Age Fourteen


Because her father was going away for a while for business the next day, Adel had a rare opportunity to stay up late while he took her mother out for a date.  Even if it wasn’t the most daring exploitation of the babysitter-free opportunity, she stayed up watching late-night TV and eating some ice cream.  However, having misjudged how late it had gotten, when he heard the car pull into the driveway, she panicked and tried to sneak up to her room.


Hee hee.  I’m gonna make it.  I’m gonna make it.  She thought, crawling quietly up the stairs as she heard the car door open and close.  Turning her head to look at where she was going, however, she was greeted with an upskirt shot of her mother, standing at the top of the stairs with her arms crossed under her breasts.  Shit…


“Did you think we couldn’t see the lights on, little missy?”  Kassandra asked, having to still look up at her amazonian tall daughter as she stood up.  Other than age, Adelfí had surpassed her in every physical regard.  The brief time they could share bras lasted less than a couple months back when she was twelve, and her penis had been smaller than Adel’s since before they stopped bathing together.


“Sorry, Mom.”  She said as Ermin walked in through the front door.  “But-”


No ‘buts’, young lady!  Except for yours in bed, right now.”  The brunette said in an authoritarian tone, stepping aside to let her pass.


“Yes, Mom.”  Unable to argue, Adel continued to the top of the stairs, got down on her knees, and held her arms out to her parents.  Since wrapping their arms around her had become an impossible task, each hugged one of her breasts and kissed a side of her lips.


“What are we going to do with her?”  Her mother asked her father as she entered her room and closed the door.


Despite being busted for staying up late, Adel grinned victoriously as she took off her pants, underwear, and ball bra.  “Hee hee.  Nice try, bro, but I’m the only one that noticed you.”  She said, lifting her balls and spreading her labia.  Placing a hand on her enormous belly, she clenched her abdominal muscles and pushed a squirming mass down and out of her womanhood.  “My belly’s finally big enough that nobody notices you’re in there.”


Falling to the floor in a slimy mess, Aftín wiped his sister’s vaginal juices from his face, swallowing the amount that found its way into her mouth.  “Ad…  I’m fine with you… keeping me in your body… but do you have to keep shoving me up your butt or vagina?  It’s… kinda weird, don’t you think?”


“Weird?  Aft, you’ve been sleeping in my pussy and ass for years now, and I told you, I don’t like sleeping with you in my stomach if I’m not awake.  Just because I haven’t digested you yet doesn’t mean you’ll always be safe.”  Adel reasoned, still remembering the fear that consumed her the first time her parents told her about the dangers of the human stomach.  “And I think our relationship is perfect.  Or are you just bored with my bum and vag now?”  Joking, she smirked and pulled the thick cock sock off her semi-flaccid member.  Getting on her knees, she trapped him between it and the wall, shoving the leaky slit in his face.  “Wanna try my cock instead?”


Apparently, there was a time when his sister’s penis wasn’t longer than him, or so Aft’s parents have told him before.  But being faced with three feet of heating up, spongy flesh that had served as a bed for him on countless occasions, the raven-haired boy couldn’t believe such claims, even with photographic evidence.  At his current size, he weighed less than two pounds while Adel’s cock alone weighed over thirty.


Then again, most of Adel’s development centered around her breasts, belly, butt, balls, and dick.  Despite being considered close to obese, her arms, legs, and face had little to no chub to them after she grew out of her ‘baby fat’.  Meanwhile, Aft was underweight, even for his size, and thin.


With the stink of several ejaculations that she had yet to clean from the foreskin that was peeling back the more aroused she became, Aft’s senses were already overloaded with the sweet scent of her vaginal juices.  “Stop messing around Ad.  It’s time for be-!?”  Planting a hand on the drooling slit, he tried to push her cock away, but as he extended his arm, the undulating urethra expanded around his hand and sucked the limb in deep.


“Ahhhn~!  A-Aft!?”  A biting pain shot up the younger girl’s cock as it swallowed her brother’s arm, similar to when she shoves him in her butt or pussy, but more intense.  Pulling her hips back, she accidentally pulled him with, causing Aft the stumble and fall into her penis.  “Huh?  A-Are you?  O-Ohhhh~!  That feels so good.”  Grabbing the tip of her cock, she pressed on the back of Aft’s head before he could say anything shoving him into the confined tunnel.


Stumbling back from the wall, she fell on her butt, causing her dick to stand up in the air with Aft flailing his free arm and legs as gravity helped to drag him deeper.  Licking her lips, Adel grabbed him by this thin waist with just two fingers and fed him into her more.


“Ahn~  Yes…  That’s it.  I didn’t actually think you’d fit in my cock, Aft, but now I want you deeper.  Curl up in one of my balls for the night.”  Caressing the underside of her member to help loosen it up and allow her tiny brother to slip further in, she played with her widened urethra as his legs began to disappear.  Mmmm~  I played around with it with my fingers before but… Hee hee, I guess every part of me wants to ‘eat’ Aft.   Ahn~ yes!  It’s only natural.  I love him more than anyone else, so I should be able to hold him in any part of my body.  Smiling with gleeful lust as his toes were slurped up and thick precum leaked out in his stead, she hugged her gigantic penis.  I’ll have to be careful not to bump my balls into anything when he’s in there.


Enjoying the slow descent of her older brother, Adel kept pushing and dragging him until he passed the base of her cock and was forced to curl up in one of her testicles, stretching it out to more than fifty percent bigger than it initially was.  Massaging her nut and stroking her shaft, with the new sensation of something squirming inside of her testicle, Adel quickly climaxed and shot a load of ball batter thicker than gravy, splattering the ceiling with her gooey satisfaction.




He hadn’t been in such constricting confinement since the night Adel first swallowed him whole, but at least he didn’t have to endure a masturbation session back then.  He had been the unwilling participant in many a mid-night, sleepy quickly, which was one of the reasons he hated sleeping in the brunette’s cock sock so much.


Getting bathed in her thick seed was inconvenient, and getting to sleep afterward was nearly impossible after he had to drink/eat the stuff until enough drained out of the phallic sleepwear entrapping him.  In that regard, sleeping in her butt or vagina was preferable, but the rotten smell and disgusting muck of the first option and the arousal that typically accompanied being released from the latter made him wish she’d just swallow him instead.


The rush of hot, sticky semen shooting out past him made this sleeping arrangement his third least favorite, before her butt and after her pussy.


Trying to get her to let me out is useless… Might as well get comfortable.  Already conditioned to not fight back though, Aftín tried to situate himself so he could sleep.




“Ahhhnnn~!  Oh… Oh, that was…”  Out of breath as globs of her semen came down on her, covering her breast, belly, cock, and face in the deliciously salty late-night snack, she wrapped her thighs around her brother.  “Can’t fit into a ball bra like this.  Guess I’ll sleep naked.”


Getting up, she cleaned herself up enough for bed, dragging her brother-filled nuts a bit as she went.  Flopping onto her bed, her semi-erect cock flopped up between her breasts, oozing a bit of her cum on her chin and filling her nostrils with its pungent scent.


Good night, Aft.  I hope you like being in my balls as much as I like having you in there.



Adel, Age Eighteen


Enjoying one of their last mother/daughter bonding nights before Adelfí had to leave for college, Kassandra was seated on her daughter’s lap/penis with her breast completely surrounding her as they watched some trashy romance movies. With how big Adel had gotten, standing a staggering nine feet tall, if they tried to reverse their positions Kassandra would get buried in her daughter’s hefty backside. And with Ermin away on business, Kassandra convinced Adel to leave Aftín up in their room to make it a girls’ night, and to give him a chance to relax on his own.


Ahh…  I was hoping to get to keep my baby boy when Adel went to college… but I can’t say no when she’s got this.  The busty woman thought as yet another scene with a handsome, shirtless man on screen had the member she was sitting on twitch to life, bringing the shaft up between Adel’s breasts.


She still stood a bit taller than the enormous phallus, only by a few inches, but as a person with both male and female genitalia, they generally deferred to the largest of their kind.  Thankfully, Adel didn’t figure this out when she was younger, so Kass was able to raise her like a normal mother should, but once Adel began asserting herself, she was more willing to let her have her way.  But the more she inhaled of her daughter’s musk, and especially the fermented leftover cum stuck in her foreskin, the less willing she was to throw her weight around.


Adel didn’t seem to notice any of the times her spontaneous erections ended up blocking her mother’s view, the head of her cock standing right in her face, and Kass didn’t want to embarrass her daughter.  However, unconsciously, Adel’s hand would always come up to scratch and gently rub her cock, pulling the foreskin down a bit to release a puff of jizz-tainted air right up Kassandra’s nose.  When she finished, she’d release her cock, which came up and slacked the middle-aged mother in the face gently, getting a bit of precum and congealed cum on her face before it would eventually soften.


Enclosed by her gigantic daughter’s breast, Kassandra’s own arousal from these actions had her perpetually at full mast, so she was drinking as much wine as she could to distract herself.  Of course, it didn’t help that each time either of them moved, Adel’s soft, smooth breasts rubbed and squeezed her penis delightfully, edging her closer and closer to busting a nut in the brunette’s cleavage.


Ahh~  Ermin’s is fantastic, for a man, but even I dwarf him.  That’s what’s so good about him…  She thought, thinking back on their years of married life together.  As the one with the larger dick, she dominated the relationship, but he was a natural bottom despite his looks.  The alcohol getting to her, she was unconsciously grinding her butt on Adel’s shaft, bringing the huge behemoth back to her face.  … but I’m a bit of a bottom too.  Ahh~  I love Adelfí as my daughter and I’d never give that up, but…


As she got ready to receive another bop from her daughter’s cock, everything shifted as Adel got up and pulled her mother out of her cleavage.  “Sorry, Mom.  Be right back.  I gotta go to the bathroom.”  She said, sitting the older woman on the couch.


Not realizing what she had almost done, Kassandra watched as Adel left the room, having to borderline crawl her way through their house, causing her balls to drag on the floor.




Squeezing into the renovated bathroom just to accommodate her huge, girthy frame, Adel sighed as she closed the door behind her.  “Geez, Mom’s not helping, but do you have to squirm so much Aft?  I don’t know if you’re trying to get her attention or not, but it’s distracting and Mom hasn’t noticed you yet.”  She said, spreading her legs and lifting her heavy scrotum.


In concert with some of the more extreme movements in her massive nuts, a small, almost imperceptible bulge pushed out from the smooth sack for a brief moment before flattening out again.  Rubbing the spot for a moment, the brunette let her balls rest on the cool, tiled floor and squeezed them between her thighs as she stroked her shaft to get it fully erect.  With the phallus reaching up to her plump lips, she kissed it playfully.


“I mean, it’s nice that Mom listens to me and all, but I think I’m a little too old to be having her help jerk me off anymore.”  She mused, thinking back to when she first started masturbating and would go to her mother almost every day for ‘help’.  Massaging her meaty cock in all her most sensitive spots to quickly ejaculate and calm down, the image of her mother covered in her jizz from back in those days was still as clear as the day she soaked her.  “But… a f-few more drinks a-and… I d-don’t think she’ll b-be able to h-hold back.”  While it was an appealing idea, covering her mother in her cum and having her drink it with her alcohol, there was a chance that her brother would be evacuated along with her honey-like cumshots.  “So… j-just in case.”  Spreading her lips over her exposed cockhead, using her breasts to wrap the meaty member and thrusting her hip, Adel probed the narrow opening oozing her precum with her tongue to tip her over the edge.




Even though it was supposed to be a girls’ night with him staying up in his room, Aft knew that Adel wouldn’t let it play out like that.  Trying to convince her otherwise was futile, as always, so he stopped trying years ago.  He still wanted to be a good big brother to her, so if for Adelfí a ‘good’ big brother let himself be shoved into her butt, pussy, or cock and give her internal massages, that’s how he’d support her.


The extra weight of their mother sitting on him made it more difficult, but now he had a chance as his younger sister began to masturbate.  His surroundings quickly filled with the thick semen, making it difficult to breathe without swallowing some.  But, it was a taste he was long familiar with.  Is it time for bed already?  Or is this just to calm down?  He wondered as the walls around him got squeezed tight, forcing him up into the dilated tunnel above.




Gulping down her own seed as she came, while not that powerful of an orgasm, it served its purpose as she slurped up the small, thin, solid mass and sent her brother down to her belly without pause.  A couple more mouthfuls of deliciously rich, salty ball batter flowed down over him as well, as she released her cock, letting the last, weak spurts ooze out and run down her shaft.


“Ahhh~  You always taste so good, Aft.  Get comfy in my belly, you’ll be safe for at least half a day, and if Mom didn’t notice you in my balls, she’s not going to feel you in my belly.”  Giggling, she rubbed her bloated stomach as the tiny man inside reoriented himself.  “And once we have our own place, I can keep you wherever we want for as long as we want.  You’ll never have to be separated from me again.”  Hugging her distended belly, even though she knew the layers of fat and sounds of her bodily functions drowned out most sounds from the outside, she made her intentions clear, as she always has.


They had lived their entire lives side-by-side, even if one of those sides is ‘inside’ a lot of the time.  No matter how much bigger she got, how small her raven-haired older brother was, or how easily she could control him, the fact remained that she just didn’t feel safe without Aft.  But those bullies back when she first started school showed her how dangerous the world was for him too, and she’d make sure he was always safe, no matter where she needed to keep him.


However, even after cumming, her cock remained hard and throbbing.  “Geez, this is going to be a pain to deal with…  Screw it, I’m moving out soon anyway.”  Not bothering to get cleaned up or put her erection away, Adel exited the bathroom, returning to the living room where her mother was.  “Mom?  Think you could help me like you used to?”  She asked, thrusting her cum-dripping cock in the brunette’s face.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282