- Text Size +

He followed the line down to see her giant anus tucked between her huge buttocks. Previously her buttocks were nice, tight firm, round little things that he used to love to grip hold of when they had sex. Now they were huge mounds of doom. 

 

In his exhaustion he looked across the vista of her thighs that spread from her hips, and created a double height expanse either side of him, they stretched right down towards her huge knees and even further down to her feet which pointed up in the air. 

 

He heard her heavy breathing. It was loud but it sounded quite far away from him. Well it was far away. He just had to get his head around his new size until she changed him back. 

 

With that thought he had a sufficient burst of energy to enact his next plan. He needed to get clear of this giant body before…

 

He heard Ursula tut as she wet her mouth and breathed heavily, it caused him to freeze where he was. This was an error on his part as her giant legs suddenly started moving. 

 

Giant walls of flesh suddenly started moving all around him as Ursula changed position on the bed. Her giant thighs lifted up into the air, bending at the knees. 

 

Tom didn't know where to go or what to do. He was terrified that the legs would just fall down on top of him and crush him. 

 

Her buttocks started to roll as her body twisted and she rolled onto her side. Tom dove away from a giant thigh that descended down upon him and then he ran upwards away from them, past her buttocks. 

 

He didn't know what really happened next but a ceiling of flesh suddenly collapsed on top of him and crushed him within an inch of his life. 

 

He thought a building had fallen on top of him, until he realised that she had rolled back and it was one of her buttocks lying on top of him. 

 

He just felt the crushing force of her weight on top of his tiny body. His chest was so crushed that he couldn't breathe. Every millimetre of his body was being crushed. His eyes felt like they were going to pop out of their sockets.

 

Then he blacked out. He was taken to darkness, oblivion, the abyss… 

 

*

 

Tom woke up choking. He was coughing from a lack of oxygen. Dark spots danced in front of his eyes. 

 

He managed to move his head to the side. His whole body was in agony. He must have some broken bones. Every time he breathed in it hurt his chest. He could only take short and sharp inhalations.

 

He suddenly realised in horror that he was somehow stuck to the side of Ursula's giant buttock. She had rolled onto her side and his back was attached to her butt. 

 

He gingerly looked down. He was quite a height up in the air. He was on the upper buttock. 

 

He tried to gently move to prise himself away from it; he needed to escape before she rolled over again and killed him. 

 

It was too late. 

 

A giant hand swooped down towards him. 

 

"Ursula!" He screamed out. "No, not again!" He couldn't take being shoved back in her pussy again. It would definitely kill him. He didn't have enough strength to hold himself. His resistance was completely broken. 

 

The giant hand descended towards him and the huge fingers and well manicured fingernails arched over him. Giant fingers spread across his body in an arch shape and then to his surprise she started scratching her buttock. 

It was quite loud to him, hearing her long nails scratching against her skin so close was eerie. 


Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription