- Text Size +

But Ursula was still asleep. What was she doing with him?

"Wake up!" He cried out, pleading her. "Wake up!"

*

Ursula heard a tiny voice screaming out in her dream. It seemed to be relatively distant in her dream, but it was a very familiar voice.

She was so aroused in her dream it had been incredible. She had had plenty of wet dreams before but it felt like there was really a tiny person in her pussy this time. She had experienced it enough times in real life to know the difference. Perhaps it was muscle memory or something.

Then she dreamed that she had had something on her face, and then when she had reached up to scratch it off she had felt a tiny person. But none of this could be real. It was all a very bizarre dream for her to be having.

"Wake up, wake up," she heard a familiar voice calling out, but she didn't want to wake up. This was an amazing dream that she just wanted to go on forever. She was immersed in it and she refused to wake up. So she doubled down on the dream instead.

*

 

Tom wriggled and struck out with his hands to try to wake Ursula up but the giantess continued to sleep, she seemed to twitch when Tom hit her and Tom hoped it would shock her out of whatever sleep coma she was in.

The giant fingers dragged him right down to the huge mouth.

He felt his knees passing across the giant soft lips.

*

Ursula felt across the tiny wriggling body touching her mouth. Then in her dream she imagined it to be like a sweet; a chocolate bar that needed to be unwrapped. So Ursula raised both of her hands to unwrap the little sweetie, she wanted to taste it.

*

Tom screamed as another giant hand appeared and then giant fingertips were all over him, tugging at his bed shirt and his pyjama trousers.

They pinched and gripped hold of him and he was lifted upwards as they tugged at his bed clothes.

He felt like he was being unwrapped as the giant fingernails were digging underneath his clothes and then pulling back on them until he heard ripping sounds; his clothes were shredding as they were being forcibly pulled off his body. 

He bellowed and tried to strike out at the giant serpent like fingers. He kicked and punched and wriggled but it was of no use.

His clothes were ripped away from his body. His shirt noisily ripped and tore away from his body and his trousers tore away as well.

He was just in his boxer shorts, shaking in terror and then suddenly the giant mouth opened beneath him with a wet sounding slithering of the tongue across saliva. 

The giant tongue emerged towards him like a hiding sea eel that was just about to strike.

He yelped in terror as he looked down into the dark mouth that was opening beneath his body.

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.