- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is gonna be awful. Just plain icky. Our protagonist is gonna have a not great time for sure. Enjoy!

Author's Chapter Notes:

Hi!
This is my first story, idk what you should realistically do with that information, but enjoy the story anyway!

Candace’s alarm went off just like it did any other day, and she got up with a groan as she got herself ready for school. Every day she prayed that her tormentor wouldn’t show up, and every day she was disappointed when Anna’s 6’1” frame strode through the door, showing off her perfectly sculpted curves and perfectly done long brown hair and dazzling blue eyes. Just like any other day, Anna would ignore the crowds forming in her wake and walk right up to Candace’s miniscule 4’7” body. 

“What’s up, short stuff? You got what I asked for?” Anna said, not even bothering to look down. Candace looked up at the imposing woman before her and wanted to cry. Anna had forced Candace to do her homework in the past, but this time Candace couldn’t even bring herself to pick up the pencil. She would be moving several states away the next day, leaving Anna and her relentless bullying behind. The thought empowered her in the moment to leave Anna’s homework undone, but now Candace felt utterly powerless. She shook her head through jagged breaths and Anna’s sly smile turned to a look of disgust.

“Jeez, after all I’ve done for you? You’ve got to be the most pathetic runt in the whole school. Well, besides your fuckin sister,” Anna let out a chuckle at her own demeanment. 

“You know where that bitch went? No? Well let me wake you up. She’s dead in a ditch somewhere with only a dunce sister and two pussies for parents who move away when things get tough. God, it’s almost not your fault how pathetic you are, I mean, with a family like that-”

Anna was cut off by Candace turning and running, sobbing loudly.

“Aww, did someone get their widdle feelings hurt?” Anna said as she quickly caught up to Candace and grabbed her by the torso, lifting her still kicking legs into the air. No one made any effort to help as Anna carried Candace into the womens’ bathroom and locked them both in a stall.

“Alright, Candy, here’s what’s gonna happen. I’m gonna sit here and take a piss, and you’re gonna sit down there and wait for me while I do. If you try and escape, I’ll make you drink it. Got it?” Anna spat down to the still cowering Candace. Without even thinking, Candace made her way towards the other side of the stall, hoping to crawl out the space on the bottom and escape whatever Anna had in store for her. Unfortunately, this proved to be the worst possible idea. Anna grabbed Candace’s shirt in a matter of seconds, barely needing any effort to keep the pleading girl from escaping the stall. 

Anna sighed as she stood up from the toilet, pulling Candace up onto her knees as she did. Candace scratched and clawed at the hand holding her, but Anna did not relent. Instead, she held Candace’s head in position where Candace could just then see Anna’s huge ass descending upon her face. 

Candace was in complete hell. She could barely hold up Anna’s huge body as she pressed her entire weight onto Candace’s face. She had to use both her hands to make sure that Anna’s weight wouldn’t snap her neck. Her nose was nestled right up against Anna’s bare asshole, making the only smell available to Candace Anna’s putrid ass funk. The way Anna was sitting on Candace forced her mouth open, and no matter how hard she tried to close it, Anna’s thighs had a vice grip on Candace’s head.

Then it happened. All Candace could feel was Anna’s ass slightly relaxing as a stream of acidic horror hit her tongue. The taste was indescribably bad, like someone had taken sandpaper to her tongue and squeezed lemon juice on it. Her eyes began to water as she took in the situation that was happening to her. Anna was pissing in her mouth, and she could do nothing to stop her. The stream kept coming, eventually filling up Candace’s mouth and forcing her to swallow. She could feel Anna’s hot piss run all the way down her esophagus, which only made her cry harder. Anna still didn’t let up, continuing to empty her bladder into the poor girl’s mouth. Eventually, Candace’s stomach started hurting from all the piss it was being forced to hold. But still, Anna continued pissing on Candace’s tongue until finally the stream turned into a low dribble, and eventually stopped.

“Well? Are you going to lick up the rest, or just sit there like a piss-drinking loser?” Anna taunted as Candace’s crying became louder. Slowly, Candace’s tongue snaked out of her mouth and started licking at Anna’s pussy, slowly absorbing all of the leftover pee.

Anna finally got off of Candace and proceeded to exit the stall like she hadn’t just forced Candace to drink nearly a quart of her pee. Candace only lay on the floor sobbing, her stomach feeling like it was about to burst. She could clearly hear the bell ring for first period, but she couldn’t bring herself to get off of that bathroom floor.

Chapter End Notes:
Well that was awful. Tune in next time to see what happens next (spoiler: it gets worse!)