- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

'Babe. Come over.' Zack smiled as he read the text message from Lauren.

They met last semester in an advanced Physics class. As a Computer Science major, Zack struggled with physics. Luckily his lab partner was Lauren, a Physics major, and a certified genius. They spent hours together outside of class. Lauren was happy to discuss her favorite subject and Zack was grateful for the tutoring. They hit it off and were officially dating by the end of the semester.


'Please. I want to show you something!' Zack's phone buzzed again.


'on my way' he replied, grabbing his keys as he left his apartment.

_______________


Zack rang the doorbell. Lauren currently lived with her family but had been on the hunt for a place of her own.


The door swung open revealing Lauren's younger sister, Monica. She was a Freshman at the same university Lauren and Zack attended. He had seen her around campus a few times, but they hadn't talked a whole lot.


Zack opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted. "She's in her room," Monica said, letting Zack in. "Good luck getting her attention though. She's been working on some science project all weekend."


Zack made his way toward Lauren's room. Through the crack in the door, Zack could see into her room. There were piles of papers scattered, and a whiteboard with scribbled notes and formulae hung on the wall. Several wires, computer parts, and tools lay unorganized on the floor.


"Hey, babe!" Zack gently pushed the door open. Lauren didn't even look up. She was tinkering with some sci-fi-looking gun on her desk. Zack stepped behind Lauren to admire her work from over her shoulder.


"What was it you wanted to show me?" Zack asked.


Lauren jumped, startled at Zack's sudden presence. "When..." she breathed, "When did you get here?"


Zack laughed, "Just now. So tell me, is that what you wanted to show me?" he motioned to the silvery gun on her desk.


Still a little spaced out from being startled Lauren responded with a delay, "Oh! Yeah. That. This is it."


She paused and caught her breath, "You'll never believe what I made!"


Zack eyed the gun. It had a small LED screen with a switch below on the back. Other than that it looked like a toy gun. "... a neat accessory for your next cosplay?"


"No!" she laughed. Lauren immediately dove into a lengthy explanation of exactly how the device worked. Nearly everything she said was completely over his head.


"... and by manipulating this energy field I can resize matter." Lauren finished with a proud smile.


"So it's a... shrink ray?" Zack asked tentatively.


"Ha! No." she laughs. "It can grow things too." She smiled wide.


This time it was Zack's turn to laugh. "Yeah right! You said it wasn't possible last semester during one of our tutoring sessions. C'mon babe, quit joking around what is it really?"


Lauren's proud smile melted into a pout. "Weren't you listening? I just explained how it works!"


Zack shook his head, "You know I didn't understand even a quarter of what you just said. Besides, you mean to tell me you did the impossible with 3 months of research and some computer part scraps?" Zack turned away and motioned to the debris of her work.


"Don't believe me?" Lauren's voice cracked with emotion. "Fine. I'll show you." Zack turned back to face her. She now held the gun and was pointing it directly at Zack.


With a dizzying flash, Zack felt like he was going down an elevator whose breaks had failed.


"Shit. Shit. Shit." Zack hears Lauren's panicked voice as he fades from consciousness.

_______________


"Are you okay?" Lauren's voice is soft but very loud. Like she's whispering into a megaphone. "Zack, please wake up."


Zack stirred. His eyes slowly opened, but he was not prepared for what he saw. His girlfriend's immense face dominated the skyline. He jumped up, startled, but immediately regretted it. His head was spinning. Zack was fighting to stay standing. His head was spinning, his stomach felt nauseous, and his knees felt weak.


"Whoa there, take it easy." Lauren's voice boomed. "You're the first person to ever be shrunk."

Lauren's words resonated with Zack in a surreal way. It was real. He was shrunk. This realization coupled with all of his symptoms left him weak in the knees and he collapsed.


"I gotcha," Lauren said as she caught her tiny boyfriend in her hand. Her hand was like a twin-sized bed to the tiny man.


Zack took a few deep breaths to calm down, and the side effects of shrinking slowly dissipated. He opened his eyes again and saw he was laying on his girlfriend's hand, her eyes peered down at him with concern. "Holy shit." he said slowly, "I really am shrunk."


Zack stood up again on the hardwood desk. He looked around at all the large computer parts, wires, tools, books, and piles of notes. Zack saw a pen and walked towards it. Lauren's hand cautiously followed him, unsure if he might collapse again. Zack was in awe over the pen--it was almost as tall as he was! He managed to pick it up with some effort.


Lauren cleared her throat. Zack turned to regard the giantess, immediately dropping the heavy pen. "Feeling better?" she asked. Zack nodded. "Good, since you're the first person to be shrunk... ever. I need to ask you a few questions, take some notes."


"Okay, sounds--" Zack was caught off guard as Lauren's massive hand moved past him to pick up the pen he struggled to lift. She easily picked up the massive pen with barely a thought. She then picked up a notebook that was a few times bigger than Zack.


Lauren started scribbling notes, "First, what did it feel like when you were shrinking?" she asked chewing on the end of the pen while eyeing the tiny person.


"Awful. Like I was trapped in an elevator that was falling." Zack shook his head.


"Hmm. I wonder if I..." Lauren muttered to herself. "I think I can make some adjustments to mitigate that." She reached over to her laptop and plugged the Matter Re-sizer into it. She had completely tuned the world out, including her shrunken boyfriend.


Lauren typed away on her laptop. She occasionally wrote something down in her notebook. She reached for her calculator while her eyes remained glued to the laptop. Zack barely ducked out of her way as her hand sped past. Zack knew she could be somewhat absent-minded while working. At his tiny size that could be disastrous.


"There. Fixed." Lauren nodded at her laptop. "Probably." Her eyes finally settled back onto Zack. "Okay, let's get some measurements." Lauren reached into a drawer that hung over the desk.


Zack watched his towering girlfriend suddenly shoot up into the sky. Her massive body loomed over him. Just as suddenly she sat down now holding a micrometer in her hand. Lauren leaned forward, giving Zack a perfect view of her cleavage through her tank top.


"I need you to get naked," Lauren said simply. "So I can get accurate measurements all around."


Zack had been naked around Lauren only a few times, yet this felt different. At his current scale, he had a hard time remembering that the giant looming over him was human—let alone his girlfriend!


The massive micrometer first measured Zack's height. "152.4 millimeters," Lauren says to herself out loud. She set the micrometer down next to Zack and returned to scribbling notes.


Zack did some mental math, "So, about 6 inches?" he asked his giant girlfriend.


Zack could tell she was too focused on the task at hand. She likely wouldn't hear him if he was normal-sized! She meticulously continued to measure other parts of Zack's body. Each time she would lean towards him he got an excellent view of her boobs. Zack stared at the jiggling orbs, completely entranced.


"Looks like someone is enjoying this." Lauren's voice boomed. Zack broke eye contact with Lauren's cleavage and looked up. Then back down. Zack was sporting a full erection. Lauren carefully brought the micrometer to his dick. Zack tried to protest but was powerless against her giant hands.


"Good news! It looks like you're completely proportional!" She offered a sultry smile. She put her notebook and pen down.


"You seemed a little distracted, Zack." Lauren suddenly squeezed and bounced her boobs, "by these!" she laughed. "Do you want a closer look?"


Suddenly, Lauren's massive chest loomed towards Zack. The jiggling flesh effortlessly knocked him over as Lauren leaned forward and pressed her chest against him.


Zack fell to his back, the weighty breasts pressed on him. He pushed against the soft flesh and was able to move it a little bit, just enough to make a pocket to breathe.


She jumped back, "Are you okay? I didn't think I would knock you over so easily…" Lauren mused.


"I have an idea." Lauren picked Zack up from the desk and set him on the chair between her thighs.


Zack admired Lauren's shapely thighs; she wore small, skin-tight shorts. His gaze followed her thighs to her crotch. He tried to picture how her womanhood would look from this size. They hadn't had sex yet, but Zack remembered the time he gave her oral. It was difficult for him to imagine doing that now.


"See anything you like?" Lauren smiled lustfully at the tiny man. Sure, she had toys bigger than he was right now, but none of her toys were her living, breathing boyfriend.


Suddenly, there's a knock at the door. Panicked, Lauren lifts her thigh and pins the tiny Zack between her thigh and the chair, completely obscuring him from sight. At the same moment, she turns toward the door. It was Monica.


"Hey, mom said it's time for Zack to go home." Monica looked around the room. "Where is he?"


Lauren blushes, acutely aware of Zack desperately struggling against her thigh. She could feel a warmth between her legs as she easily dominated him. "He uhh… went to the bathroom."


Monica shook her head, "No he didn't. I just walked by and it was empty."


Zack had managed to pull himself into a pocket of air between Lauren's thighs and womanhood. He gulped in the musty air. He could feel her crotch emanating intense heat.


"I'm sure he's around here somewhere." Lauren subconsciously glanced between her legs.


Monica looked around the room, "Where are you hiding him?" then she whispered, "Is he naked?"


Lauren turned beet red. "N-no! I'm sure he just went to his car or something. I-I'm busy. I need to finish this project." Monica held her hands up at Lauren's assault and left the room.


As soon as the door closed, Lauren stood up, releasing Zack from the weight of her body. Zack stood up, surprisingly fine despite the crushing weight.


"Well, you heard her. You gotta go." Lauren pouted. "That's too bad. I was really hoping to play some more."


Lauren grabbed the Matter Re-sizer and pointed it at the tiny man on her chair. "My clothes!" Zack yelled as loud as he could. He definitely did not want to be naked when full-sized at her parent's house.


"Oops, almost forgot." she laughed. She pinched the pile of his tiny clothes off the desk and dropped it next to him.

_______________


"It's too bad I can't stay the night," Zack said to Lauren as they walked towards his car. "The things I'd do to you…" he grinned, holding her close.


"I think you have it backward. The things I'd do to YOU." she laughed.


The two arrived at Zack's car and embraced. "See you tomorrow, babe," Zack said with a kiss. He turned to reach for the car's door handle.


"Wait!" Lauren's eyes lit up. "I have an idea!" she was bubbling with excitement. "Get in your car."


Bewildered, Zack got into his car. The moment he closed the door he was consumed in a flash of light. The familiar shrinking feeling washed over him—although not nearly as intense as before. Whatever adjustments Lauren made clearly worked. He watched the world around him grow bigger while he and his car shrank.


Zack and his car finally stopped shrinking. He looked around at the asphalt and tried to guess how small he was. The curb to his right towered over him, completely out of view. The earth shook and he saw Lauren's flip-flop land directly in front of the car. Sitting in the car he was just eye level with the bottom of her foot. Zack stepped out of the car to get a better look at his surroundings.


Lauren carefully stepped over her boyfriend's shrunken car it was about the size of a Hot Wheels car. She noticed Zack step out of the car and carefully squatted down so she could hear him.


Zack watched in awe as his girlfriend, easily 6 times bigger than before fold up and squat over him. Despite her getting lower, she was still impossibly tall.


"What do you think? If I sneak your car in no one will know you stayed the night!" Lauren said.


"What if someone sees me?" Zack shouted, but it was no use. The giant woman could not hear him.


"Now hop back in your car! Unless you'd rather drive?" Lauren giggled.


Zack looked over the roadway. There was no way his tiny car would be able to go over all the bumps. Even if it could, her house was miles away from his perspective. Zack decided to obey his giant girlfriend and hopped in the car.


"Buckle up!" Lauren said then immediately picked the car up. She gently placed the tiny car in her palm.